Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

What This “lock Down” Has Opened My Eyes To. (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What This “lock Down” Has Opened My Eyes To. (photo) (919 Views)

My Whatsapp Chat With My Girl During This Lock Down / Peruzzilover Vs TheMeykar On Twitter: "I Opened My Legs For Him Even When Angry" / Ladies Engagement I Enjoy Watching: Where Everything Opens For All Eyes To See (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What This “lock Down” Has Opened My Eyes To. (photo) by Nobody: 2:15pm On Apr 14, 2020
I just realized how comfortable most Nigerian ladies can be when outside. They completely forget they came from somewhere. angry

That’s bad mehn!!! Highest I can accommodate a lady is 3 days. That first day I’ll give her a welcome sex. Second and third day. OYO. I’m busy!!! Till the day she’s leaving, I’ll give her good bye sex.

I just saw my neighbor sitting in his balcony while his lady is ranting inside. I pity a man that isn’t married but gets quarantined with a lady this period. You are finished bro. Two week was wasted and another two week will be wasted. wasted on what? on fvcking!! You’ll dOk in the morning, afternoon and evening. It continues the next day till you start getting angry and paranoid because you are now scared to send her away grin Ode!!!

Shay you like fvck? Two more fvcking weeks you’ll thank God when you finally break free. grin

Don’t waste your energy on sex this period o. Because immediately the lock down is over. Na serious work to cover the gap. Save your energy and do something productive. A lot is happening. A lot mhen. The world is on standstill right now for some people. While others are taking advantage of it. Wisdom. Wisdom!!

3 Likes

Re: What This “lock Down” Has Opened My Eyes To. (photo) by Ladylite: 2:18pm On Apr 14, 2020
stupidity:
I just realized how comfortable most Nigerian ladies can be when outside. They completely forget they came from somewhere. angry

That’s bad mehn!!! Highest I can accommodate a lady is 3 days. That first day I’ll give her a welcome sex. Second and third day. OYO. I’m busy!!! Till the day she’s leaving, I’ll give her good bye sex.

I just saw my neighbor sitting in his balcony while his lady is ranting inside. I pity a man that isn’t married but gets quarantined with a lady this period. You are finished bro. Two week was wasted and another two week will be wasted. wasted on what? on fvcking!! You’ll dOk in the morning, afternoon and evening. It continues the next day till you start getting angry and paranoid because you are now scared to send her away grin Ode!!!

Shay you like fvck? Two more fvcking weeks you’ll thank God when you finally break free. grin

Don’t waste your energy on sex this period o. Because immediately the lock down is over. Na serious work to cover the gap. Save your energy and do something productive. A lot is happening. A lot mhen. The world is on standstill right now for some people. While others are taking advantage of it. Wisdom. Wisdom!!

Wow.... Lockdown has finally cured you

2 Likes

Re: What This “lock Down” Has Opened My Eyes To. (photo) by Galactico4ever(m): 2:23pm On Apr 14, 2020
Ladylite:

What was his sickness?
Re: What This “lock Down” Has Opened My Eyes To. (photo) by Nobody: 2:26pm On Apr 14, 2020
Ladylite:

Re: What This “lock Down” Has Opened My Eyes To. (photo) by Nobody: 2:36pm On Apr 14, 2020
Ladylite:

it made me realize maybe Buhari was right.

You should see the honeymoon going on at the moment. I’m not exempted but she can’t stay more than two days. Go back home and be useful to yourself too.
Re: What This “lock Down” Has Opened My Eyes To. (photo) by Lightangel65: 2:38pm On Apr 14, 2020
Galactico4ever:
What was his sickness?

Stupidity was his sickness
Re: What This “lock Down” Has Opened My Eyes To. (photo) by Ladylite: 2:38pm On Apr 14, 2020
Galactico4ever:
What was his sickness?

His username

(1) (Reply)

"Nobody Treats You Better Than The Guy You Don't Wanna Be With" - Cuppy / Man Beats Girl Mercilessly In Public For Rejecting Proposal [ Watch Video] / Upload You Funny Vintage Meme Of First Pesin In History

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.