Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,854 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

Find Out Your Iphone Battery Cycle Count - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Find Out Your Iphone Battery Cycle Count (596 Views)

What I Noticed After Iphone Battery Replacement / Help! Is My Iphone Battery Okay? / 4 Things You Probably Do Not Realise Your Iphone Is Tracking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Find Out Your Iphone Battery Cycle Count by Idiotmod: 4:25pm On Apr 14, 2020
I'm going to show you how check out the exact number of battery cycle counts on your ios device. before we begin, know what battery cycle count means.

Battery cycle counts are measured in different ways for example if you're charging your iphone to 100% and then drain it all the way down to 0 that is one battery cycle count but we know that not everyone will do this every day so battery cycle counts are measured in different ways for example. If you use 60% of your battery today and you charge up to 100% tomorrow you use the other 40% then that's 100% there that is considered one battery cycle count as well now I will.

We know that iphone software gives you information on when your iphone's battery may need to be replaced, if your iphone is at maximum capacity your iphone's battery is good don't panic, you may see 90%. But around the 500 number of battery cycle counts it's when we start to see the battery on the iphone start to degrade, 500 thresholds is where the battery starts going down to like 80% and below and that's when the performance may be impacted so i thought it would be great to share with you guys how to figure out the exact number of battery cycle counts on your ios device. here are the steps.

Step 1: Go to the settings, then click on privacy Scroll down until you see the analytics.

Step 2: Click on analytics data, then scroll down to find the log-aggregated. but you have to make sure you choose the last log, it is the one with latest information.

Step 3: Select all the text that you see, all the way to the bottom and then copy the information you see.

Step 4. Open NOTEs apps on iphone and paste the text, click done then click on share option, look for find in notes among the actions displayed, just type battery cycle count. Below the battery cycle count you'll see a number, the number is the exact amount of the battery cycles on the

This can be particularly important if you're buying second hand iphone or ipad, you can check the battery cycle count to see if the phone battery may need to be.
https://cdn-af.feednews.com/news/detail/1f68beb9e0da451d2dacfb560ea5b265?client=iosnews&features=25978470173&ac=4g&picture_less=auto&use_small_image=true

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Deepay: Become A Data Reseller Today And Earn Up To 20k Weekly / Phone Experts Pls Which Of These Samsung Phones Would You Recommend / Can I Do This With A Smartphone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.