Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,460 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

Osagie Ehanire: 9,000 Persons Have Met With Confirmed Coronavirus Patients - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Osagie Ehanire: 9,000 Persons Have Met With Confirmed Coronavirus Patients (51390 Views)

Spanish Hospital Where Coughing Coronavirus Patients Lay On Floor Of Corridor / Coronavirus Patients On Life Support In Italian Quarantine Centre (Graphic Pix) / Some Coronavirus Patients Gave Wrong Information - Lagos Commissioner For Health (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osagie Ehanire: 9,000 Persons Have Met With Confirmed Coronavirus Patients by NaijaOlosho(f): 5:16pm On Apr 14, 2020
grin
Re: Osagie Ehanire: 9,000 Persons Have Met With Confirmed Coronavirus Patients by Raxxye(m): 5:16pm On Apr 14, 2020
Ok
Re: Osagie Ehanire: 9,000 Persons Have Met With Confirmed Coronavirus Patients by efilefun(m): 5:16pm On Apr 14, 2020
Everything in Nigeria will always have a round figure which shows na lie... someone just woke up with that figure

2 Likes

Re: Osagie Ehanire: 9,000 Persons Have Met With Confirmed Coronavirus Patients by Authoreety: 5:16pm On Apr 14, 2020
Bullshit

1 Like

Re: Osagie Ehanire: 9,000 Persons Have Met With Confirmed Coronavirus Patients by DanDeeBoss(m): 5:17pm On Apr 14, 2020
We've been lucky in Nigeria since the outbreak of this virus undecided

1 Like

Re: Osagie Ehanire: 9,000 Persons Have Met With Confirmed Coronavirus Patients by Bria234: 5:18pm On Apr 14, 2020
See wetin Dem this buhari dey allow us face.. sanwoolu is a total failure ..say no to godfatherism

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osagie Ehanire: 9,000 Persons Have Met With Confirmed Coronavirus Patients by trevorhorace(m): 5:19pm On Apr 14, 2020
shocked

1 Like

Re: Osagie Ehanire: 9,000 Persons Have Met With Confirmed Coronavirus Patients by Hezmatosky: 5:19pm On Apr 14, 2020
Oga let me conclude it for you ''All Nigerians are coronavirus positive" kiss

1 Like

Re: Osagie Ehanire: 9,000 Persons Have Met With Confirmed Coronavirus Patients by michael316: 5:20pm On Apr 14, 2020
9,000 persons have met with confirmed cases of Coronavirus since the pandemic broke out in the country.

Why are you telling us now. This information should have been disseminated since. In order for Nigerians to get themselves ready and equipped.

Mr of health it seems you lack coherent of thought for bringing this up now. Out of this 9000 how many have quarantined pls
Re: Osagie Ehanire: 9,000 Persons Have Met With Confirmed Coronavirus Patients by dingbang(m): 5:20pm On Apr 14, 2020
Omo online begging ti take over. May God help us

1 Like

Re: Osagie Ehanire: 9,000 Persons Have Met With Confirmed Coronavirus Patients by byinks(f): 5:22pm On Apr 14, 2020
This man...this man
Re: Osagie Ehanire: 9,000 Persons Have Met With Confirmed Coronavirus Patients by Buhari1(m): 5:22pm On Apr 14, 2020
Only 9000?

1 Like

Re: Osagie Ehanire: 9,000 Persons Have Met With Confirmed Coronavirus Patients by ogolad(m): 5:23pm On Apr 14, 2020
I want to ask question ooo, if sanitizer and soap can kill the birus, why is it dificult to get us the vaccine?
Re: Osagie Ehanire: 9,000 Persons Have Met With Confirmed Coronavirus Patients by MzTunechi(f): 5:24pm On Apr 14, 2020
9000 have been traced. How many have you tested from these 9000 people? Lie lie govt

1 Like

Re: Osagie Ehanire: 9,000 Persons Have Met With Confirmed Coronavirus Patients by GMacbeth: 5:26pm On Apr 14, 2020
Husband with a male moniker?
Re: Osagie Ehanire: 9,000 Persons Have Met With Confirmed Coronavirus Patients by GMacbeth: 5:27pm On Apr 14, 2020
Husband with a male moniker
Re: Osagie Ehanire: 9,000 Persons Have Met With Confirmed Coronavirus Patients by BadBradley: 5:30pm On Apr 14, 2020
Everything in Nigeria about Covid-19 is just about figures and speculation with no identification.

1 Like

Re: Osagie Ehanire: 9,000 Persons Have Met With Confirmed Coronavirus Patients by MYHUBBY: 5:30pm On Apr 14, 2020
Walkingkilo:
It's so pathetic!
I can boldly confirm to you that there are more than 5,000 cases of coronavirus in Lagos only. The ones NCDC reports are the ones they found and tested with the few tests they manage to carry out.. Lots of suspected coronavirus cases don't get tested.

hope your family member are among. Nigeria politicians are using figures to justify their embezzlement, you're here beating your chest

9000 since how many weeks and why haven't we have 3000 cases at least in isolated centers?

4 Likes

Re: Osagie Ehanire: 9,000 Persons Have Met With Confirmed Coronavirus Patients by Ghostmode2two(m): 5:31pm On Apr 14, 2020
This minister is as confused as confusion itself. So after tracing the 9000 what's next? Have they been quarantined or what? Be giving out figures like inec in an inconclusive election.

1 Like

Re: Osagie Ehanire: 9,000 Persons Have Met With Confirmed Coronavirus Patients by Glink2018(m): 5:32pm On Apr 14, 2020
Milkyn:
9k people and yet we don't have up half of that number on quarantine. So after tracing them, u allowed them to be spreading it for u abi?

Do not worry the 9000 will be reduced...this health minister is a disaster....the man shouldn't have been health minister in this critical case like this. I wonder what advice deadly advice he will be given to Mr president.

Tueh! Another disaster product from south south.

1 Like

Re: Osagie Ehanire: 9,000 Persons Have Met With Confirmed Coronavirus Patients by Queenmark: 5:32pm On Apr 14, 2020
Our leaders are loving this corona virus issue. They have stolen more money this month than last year. Pathetic
Re: Osagie Ehanire: 9,000 Persons Have Met With Confirmed Coronavirus Patients by ayampissed: 5:33pm On Apr 14, 2020
They should increase the number of test laboratories if they are serious at all. We need to flattened the curve or else...
Re: Osagie Ehanire: 9,000 Persons Have Met With Confirmed Coronavirus Patients by Mizwisdom(f): 5:33pm On Apr 14, 2020
Walkingkilo:
It's so pathetic!
I can boldly confirm to you that there are more than 5,000 cases of coronavirus in Lagos only. The ones NCDC reports are the ones they found and tested with the few tests they manage to carry out.. Lots of suspected coronavirus cases don't get tested.

So why don't they fall sick?
Re: Osagie Ehanire: 9,000 Persons Have Met With Confirmed Coronavirus Patients by guru90: 5:34pm On Apr 14, 2020
I dont no why i found myself in this Country self.............
Re: Osagie Ehanire: 9,000 Persons Have Met With Confirmed Coronavirus Patients by Glink2018(m): 5:35pm On Apr 14, 2020
ogolad:
I want to ask question ooo if sanitizer and soap can kill the virus, why is it difficult to get us the vaccine?

It is difficult because what can kill viruses out your system is different from what can kill viruses inside your system...
From an expert, I was told it will a whole year to two years to develop the virus.
Re: Osagie Ehanire: 9,000 Persons Have Met With Confirmed Coronavirus Patients by Dlewisi: 5:35pm On Apr 14, 2020
We should be appreciative sometimes.... These guys are worked really hard to curb this mess. We should be paising them for their efforts and not critizing them every opportunity we have.

Some countries with whom we were par in numbers a months ago are counting deaths in thousands.

Our contact tracing is top notch.... Other countries need learn from us. NCDC and all health teams in the fight to end this pandemic have my support 100%.

1 Like

Re: Osagie Ehanire: 9,000 Persons Have Met With Confirmed Coronavirus Patients by ORIJIN201(m): 5:37pm On Apr 14, 2020
viccipedia:
Lol... these guys bring more confusion than updates... what are we supposed to make of this info? 9000 have been traced, but only 2000 have been tested.

Are the remaining 7000 quarantined somewhere or they’re living their lives and spreading miss Rona?

Nigeria remains a joke. Take it or die!
Many of you don't have sense.
Re: Osagie Ehanire: 9,000 Persons Have Met With Confirmed Coronavirus Patients by Albertgr8: 5:39pm On Apr 14, 2020
useless government talking again OK continue
Re: Osagie Ehanire: 9,000 Persons Have Met With Confirmed Coronavirus Patients by Bimpe29: 5:39pm On Apr 14, 2020
Is the Minister under delusion or what?
How did he get his fact and figures?
Re: Osagie Ehanire: 9,000 Persons Have Met With Confirmed Coronavirus Patients by Liposure: 5:39pm On Apr 14, 2020
Ladylite:

Lies from the out of Lai Mohammad
It's stuuupidd on many levels. It's a lie
how are u feeling
Re: Osagie Ehanire: 9,000 Persons Have Met With Confirmed Coronavirus Patients by honeyB2018: 5:41pm On Apr 14, 2020
Honestly, I don't know why lots of people hate and wish this nation bad all the time.
What is our Joy and happiness, if the confirmed cases increases? While some of us are seriously praying and asking God for his intervention and an end to the spread, some are wishing it escalates. What is your gain?
You, without any empirical test that can confirm 5000 positive cases, if your wish becomes a reality, will the UN give you an award?
Let's be careful, Mr Karma is around. What you wish others, comes back to you.
Re: Osagie Ehanire: 9,000 Persons Have Met With Confirmed Coronavirus Patients by brainhgeek(m): 5:44pm On Apr 14, 2020
I am sure some people already survived COVID-19 but we're not even aware they had it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Remembering How I Became Blind Makes Me Sad —31-year-old Computer Scientist / What To Do If Your Man Is A Sex Addict / Coronavirus: 6 Persons Who Tested Positive In Osun Escape From Isolation Centre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.