Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

FG Can't Share Donated Funds To Nigerians - Lai Mohammed - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Can't Share Donated Funds To Nigerians - Lai Mohammed (65446 Views)

Dino Melaye: FG Can't Give Nigerians COVID-19 Vaccine Without Research / Southern, Middle Belt Leaders Back Kukah, Say FG Can't Suppress Voice Of Reason / FG Can't Decide Who Attends Nnamdi Kanu's Parents Burial- Ohanaeze Youth Council (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Can't Share Donated Funds To Nigerians - Lai Mohammed by specialmati(m): 6:20pm On Apr 14, 2020
when your leaders have a contract with satan.na hunger go kill people this period

1 Like

Re: FG Can't Share Donated Funds To Nigerians - Lai Mohammed by NaijaOlosho(f): 6:21pm On Apr 14, 2020
grin grin
Re: FG Can't Share Donated Funds To Nigerians - Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 6:21pm On Apr 14, 2020
EBMedia:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thecable.ng/fg-cant-share-donated-funds-to-nigerians-says-lai/amp
The money would always make headlines for the wrong reasons. I don't see any difference between our politicians and our local billionaires managing these funs. They are all crooks.
Re: FG Can't Share Donated Funds To Nigerians - Lai Mohammed by IdrisE(m): 6:22pm On Apr 14, 2020
If care not taken, money stolen in this government will supersede that of Abacha.

Sir Lai, i salute you, your share is save

3 Likes

Re: FG Can't Share Donated Funds To Nigerians - Lai Mohammed by 12inchess: 6:22pm On Apr 14, 2020
Audio donations. If Dangote wants to help he can donate flour, sugar, pasta, rice from his numerous companies. Or what stops Otedola from teaming up with Adenuga to feed helpless Nigerians for 2 weeks and then Indimi and Alakija takes the next 2 weeks. But no. They prefer to give FG audio donations that will be squandered. Any Church or Mosque still asking its regular members for tithe or offering in this period is nothing but heartless.

3 Likes

Re: FG Can't Share Donated Funds To Nigerians - Lai Mohammed by Joefat: 6:23pm On Apr 14, 2020
It shall not be well with this Lai Lai.. But una go fit share our money to nua pocket.. Una know go die well.

1 Like

Re: FG Can't Share Donated Funds To Nigerians - Lai Mohammed by SQMrProducer(m): 6:25pm On Apr 14, 2020
Thunder fire you there Lai Mohammed undecided

2 Likes

Re: FG Can't Share Donated Funds To Nigerians - Lai Mohammed by MXD5050: 6:26pm On Apr 14, 2020
Still the same medical infastructure that they keep allocating billions into every year and yet goes to abroad for medical check-up. Well, my mother would always say " someone that his or her thing isn't enough for him or her fighting over another would still not be enough" we accept Nigeria the way it is fighting for a better country would not be any better.

1 Like

Re: FG Can't Share Donated Funds To Nigerians - Lai Mohammed by SweetCunt97(f): 6:26pm On Apr 14, 2020
Presidential task force that take home 500k on a daily?

1 Like

Re: FG Can't Share Donated Funds To Nigerians - Lai Mohammed by AFONJACOW(m): 6:27pm On Apr 14, 2020
Bullhari Zone-B will be highly disappointed because seems like it's them this hunger virus is eating up... Enjoy ur said baba grin

1 Like

Re: FG Can't Share Donated Funds To Nigerians - Lai Mohammed by Jostoman: 6:27pm On Apr 14, 2020
God Almighty will bring APC regime down very soon

2 Likes

Re: FG Can't Share Donated Funds To Nigerians - Lai Mohammed by talkingdrivel(m): 6:27pm On Apr 14, 2020
He is very talented in lying.....but let's wait for the 37 hospitals and equipments he spoke about
Tpave:
I concur. 1This man has stayed long as minister of information
He must be very good at the job that makes APC and federal government to keep retaining him in that post.

2 Likes

Re: FG Can't Share Donated Funds To Nigerians - Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 6:28pm On Apr 14, 2020
dog will surely lick this man cops after death. Bloody bastard!!!

1 Like

Re: FG Can't Share Donated Funds To Nigerians - Lai Mohammed by xreal: 6:28pm On Apr 14, 2020
Combination of Lai and Saraki alone will sell Nigeria, Nigerians and everything within.

Thank God they have never been in same political party.
Re: FG Can't Share Donated Funds To Nigerians - Lai Mohammed by odinson1(m): 6:29pm On Apr 14, 2020
Very in-sensitive, non-empathetic government.

Is there no other way you can urge people to stay home other than drawing our attention to the sad reality of what is going on in other countries?

Have respect for the innocent lives lost in those countries please

You urge us to stay indoors but what have you provided us with?

No electricity for comfort, no water supply, no FOOD, no money.

Foolish people and their supporters

Abeg generous nairalanders help me with any amount you have let me buy two cups of rice and eat today I didn't even eater rice on Easter yesterday
Please i and my family might die out of hunger by the end of this week

2262999223 Zenith bank
May God bless you
Re: FG Can't Share Donated Funds To Nigerians - Lai Mohammed by Patrioticman007(m): 6:29pm On Apr 14, 2020
Hhansome:
This virus could have been prevented if the Buhari led government values human lives more than their cows.

GMB should have slaughtered 10,000 cows per Nigerian to appease the gods of Corona virus not to enter any Nigerian body.
Re: FG Can't Share Donated Funds To Nigerians - Lai Mohammed by backbone503(m): 6:30pm On Apr 14, 2020
I blame the private individuals that donated those monies. They should have shared it in their village, community or state. Any money entering Federal coffers is 95% bound to be looted.

2 Likes

Re: FG Can't Share Donated Funds To Nigerians - Lai Mohammed by budaatum: 6:31pm On Apr 14, 2020
Hhansome:
This virus could have been prevented if the Buhari led government values human lives more than their cows.
Well, truth be told, every nation seems to value something more than human lifes, by your reasoning at least. Seen how few died under more caring Trump and dear Boris and in Italy, Spain and France?
Re: FG Can't Share Donated Funds To Nigerians - Lai Mohammed by philip0906(m): 6:32pm On Apr 14, 2020
Algold:
Most of those that contributed were only protecting their interests... If you know you know
Ofcourse
Re: FG Can't Share Donated Funds To Nigerians - Lai Mohammed by Ezmans: 6:32pm On Apr 14, 2020
Tpave:
I concur. This man has stayed long as minister of information
He must be very good at the job that makes APC and federal government to keep retaining him in that post.
so it's now people donated money that nigeria wants to build hospital in each lga, ward in, pls what happens to our monthly oil money
Re: FG Can't Share Donated Funds To Nigerians - Lai Mohammed by peacevilla: 6:33pm On Apr 14, 2020
When they were announcing on TV that most of the donors have redeemed their pledge except the view. Did they return the money to them? This is a blatant lie!!!
Re: FG Can't Share Donated Funds To Nigerians - Lai Mohammed by Maranzano(m): 6:33pm On Apr 14, 2020
If the government is not able to add to those donated funds to build at least one standard hospital after this pandemic, then I will give up on this country. People are clamouring for sharing of the money because there is no welfare package from government to cater for the citizens now. The number of vulnerable Nigerians are much more than the government knows. Philanthropic Nigerians should look at their immediate sorroundings and beyond to assist the needy. There is real hunger in the land now.
Re: FG Can't Share Donated Funds To Nigerians - Lai Mohammed by udemzyudex(m): 6:35pm On Apr 14, 2020
Algold:
Most of those that contributed were only protecting their interests... If you know you know

Exactly what I have been telling my friends,if they really mean well they would have shared the money by themselves or build isolation centres by themselves.
Re: FG Can't Share Donated Funds To Nigerians - Lai Mohammed by danlamimuhammed: 6:36pm On Apr 14, 2020
lair don start oooooo
Re: FG Can't Share Donated Funds To Nigerians - Lai Mohammed by RTSC: 6:36pm On Apr 14, 2020
If you believe any other word that comes from a guy that said "Nigeria is the best in africa in providing palliatives", then your Stupidity is first class.

Go and see what Namibia, Botswana, Rwanda, and even Ghana did for their citizens.
Re: FG Can't Share Donated Funds To Nigerians - Lai Mohammed by Ezmans: 6:36pm On Apr 14, 2020
Tpave:
so it's now that people have donated money to fg that nigeria wants to build hospital in each lga & ward in the whole states & equipped it ? when all hospital equipment prises has been skyrocketed, pls what happens to our monthly oil money, this man is excellent in lying to public.
Re: FG Can't Share Donated Funds To Nigerians - Lai Mohammed by MrPaul2: 6:36pm On Apr 14, 2020
Tpave:
So you don't know that name do work for people? They needed a professional liar, they thought about lawyers, they discovered they were too many hence there will be an argument. This man just came forward and told them "don't you know my name"? I'm lai Mohammed grin
Re: FG Can't Share Donated Funds To Nigerians - Lai Mohammed by adexpa(m): 6:38pm On Apr 14, 2020
The problem is that Nigeria does not have any good healthcare facilities up until now. Instead of using the money for palliative measures, they will prefer having some reasonable good healthcare in place to position the system well before international bodies. Healthcare facilities that government suppose to be working on every year, they abandoned it all this while since they all could afford going abroad for ordinary checkup. I never heard one single healthcare facilities(either construction or equipment) that Buhari government has put in place in the last years. They just want to take advantage of the donated fund to score cheap goals in the area of healthcare. May God help us in Nigeria.
Re: FG Can't Share Donated Funds To Nigerians - Lai Mohammed by Hadsty23(m): 6:38pm On Apr 14, 2020
Oloriburuku... is it only election time u will be sharing money and they see them for homestate
Re: FG Can't Share Donated Funds To Nigerians - Lai Mohammed by BRASH: 6:39pm On Apr 14, 2020
Help!
The dead meat seller has been let lose. Everyone put on your e-mask to aavoid e-infection
Re: FG Can't Share Donated Funds To Nigerians - Lai Mohammed by Dansuqi: 6:40pm On Apr 14, 2020
israelmao:
Lai Mohammed is a good customer to every Nigerian,he has taken many verbal bullets from us on behalf of Buhari and that's why he was able to retain his ministrial portfolio.He's mastery in propaganda is second to none.
Yes,that's the job description of any minister of info anywhere globally.fortunateky,he's right.we need to use that funds to revamp our health sector

1 Like

Re: FG Can't Share Donated Funds To Nigerians - Lai Mohammed by Dansuqi: 6:41pm On Apr 14, 2020
RTSC:
If you believe any other word that comes from a guy that said "Nigeria is the best in africa in providing palliatives", then your Stupidity is first class.

Go and see what Namibia, Botswana, Rwanda, and even Ghana did for their citizens.
Are we as economically buoyant as them? Compare population

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Hanan Buhari Flies First-Class To London: PDP Blasts Buhari / INEC Declares Bassey Otu Winner Of Cross River Governorship Election / See List Of Nigerian Governors And Their Ages As At 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.