Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,392 members, 7,815,834 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:11 PM

FG Can't Share Donated Funds To Nigerians - Lai Mohammed - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Can't Share Donated Funds To Nigerians - Lai Mohammed (65445 Views)

Dino Melaye: FG Can't Give Nigerians COVID-19 Vaccine Without Research / Southern, Middle Belt Leaders Back Kukah, Say FG Can't Suppress Voice Of Reason / FG Can't Decide Who Attends Nnamdi Kanu's Parents Burial- Ohanaeze Youth Council (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Can't Share Donated Funds To Nigerians - Lai Mohammed by stormborn28(m): 6:41pm On Apr 14, 2020
A day without lies from Mr Liar Muhammad is a day without his orgasm
Re: FG Can't Share Donated Funds To Nigerians - Lai Mohammed by roqrules04(m): 6:42pm On Apr 14, 2020
How about all the funds that has been budgeted to the health sector for the past 4 years?? Where did they go to??

2 Likes

Re: FG Can't Share Donated Funds To Nigerians - Lai Mohammed by excel101(m): 6:46pm On Apr 14, 2020
kai! so Lie Mohammed escape CORONA let's see how it goes.
Re: FG Can't Share Donated Funds To Nigerians - Lai Mohammed by inereunwa1(m): 6:50pm On Apr 14, 2020
israelmao:
Lai Mohammed is a good customer to every Nigerian,he has taken many verbal bullets from us on behalf of Buhari and that's why he was able to retain his ministrial portfolio.His mastery in propaganda is second to none.
gringrin
Re: FG Can't Share Donated Funds To Nigerians - Lai Mohammed by Clinghton: 6:50pm On Apr 14, 2020
They health care system that they abandoned to patronize foreign ones, or they health care system that has not been developed since.

1 Like

Re: FG Can't Share Donated Funds To Nigerians - Lai Mohammed by wristbangle: 6:50pm On Apr 14, 2020
post=88443143:

And the question is, "how many states of the federation have the intensive care unit now and how many states are having theirs ongoing?

We will talk about what the intensive care unit be converted to after the pandemic.

Good job by the FG in regards to the bolded, more efforts should be applied.

Together, we will win this pandemic war.
God heal the world.

We Rise!

The FG has failed woefully in providing palliatives to the vulnerable and masses at large. It's only in the ears we heard they shared N20k to citizens of Lagos and other lockdown states, this is audio by the way! I have never seen a person who received payment alert to this effect, not even a kobo.

Countries whose per capital income and GDP not up to Nigeria are sharing essential goods to cushion hunger among poor citizens. This tales by moonlight of yours can't fly and you know deep down this government is demonic.

Sarrki eyes has opened to an extent. I pray yours open.

2 Likes

Re: FG Can't Share Donated Funds To Nigerians - Lai Mohammed by Martinola(m): 6:51pm On Apr 14, 2020
Ediat peizon
Re: FG Can't Share Donated Funds To Nigerians - Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 6:51pm On Apr 14, 2020
Tpave:
I concur. This man has stayed long as minister of information
He must be very good at the job that makes APC and federal government to keep retaining him in that post.

Most ministers and appointees of Buhari (at least 80%) have stayed since 2015 till now. Including the ineffectual Buratai (you can imagine). Go and crosscheck. Are they all "very good at the job"?

This incompetent fool called Buhari is a passive idiot, who is indecisive, slow, lethargic, and stuck in a mental cloud of fuzziness and inertia. Nigeria has never had it so bad.
Re: FG Can't Share Donated Funds To Nigerians - Lai Mohammed by THONYWHYTE001: 6:51pm On Apr 14, 2020
So Mr Lie, if those money where not donated the FG will not improve the health care? Is the health infrastructure even suppose to be that unkempt? Now they want to use the donation to build health facilities and they still want to collect loans worth billions of naira. God will see us through from this virus called Nigeria government.

1 Like

Re: FG Can't Share Donated Funds To Nigerians - Lai Mohammed by Angelfrost(m): 6:52pm On Apr 14, 2020
We all know that old man is lying shamelessly through his teeth...

My simple question remains:

What is the point of trying to sell this falsehood??! It's not like they are running a transparent and corruption free government.
Re: FG Can't Share Donated Funds To Nigerians - Lai Mohammed by budaatum: 6:52pm On Apr 14, 2020
roqrules04:
How about all the funds that has been budgeted to the health sector for the past 4 years?? Where did they go to??
How much was that, out of interest?
Re: FG Can't Share Donated Funds To Nigerians - Lai Mohammed by popesco123: 6:54pm On Apr 14, 2020
tempem:
Oga ooo......we go survive!

https://tomvad.com/11-impressive-tips-to-ensure-safety-at-home/
tomorrow you will still vote APC
Re: FG Can't Share Donated Funds To Nigerians - Lai Mohammed by roqrules04(m): 6:54pm On Apr 14, 2020
budaatum:

How much was that, out of interest?

I have no idea.. But there is surely budget for the health sector every year.

1 Like

Re: FG Can't Share Donated Funds To Nigerians - Lai Mohammed by Mordecai(m): 6:56pm On Apr 14, 2020
What were they expecting?

After watching them loot funds in the name of Tradermoni, then reloot Abacha funds in the name of school feeding, cash transfers etc, they will give necessary conditions for utilization of their cash.

On another note, the fact that the donated funds are enough to carry out the listed projects in 36 states, places a huge question mark on how the corruption-free government has been utilizing our health budgets for the past five years.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Can't Share Donated Funds To Nigerians - Lai Mohammed by Omoluabi16(m): 6:59pm On Apr 14, 2020
post=88443143:

And the question is, "how many states of the federation have the intensive care unit now and how many states are having theirs ongoing?

We will talk about what the intensive care unit be converted to after the pandemic.

Good job by the FG in regards to the bolded, more efforts should be applied.

Together, we will win this pandemic war.
God heal the world.

We Rise!
that's why people want to beat you up if they ever set eyes on you. Go find sense pick for ground and stop infuriating people with this shameless asslicking.

1 Like

Re: FG Can't Share Donated Funds To Nigerians - Lai Mohammed by yusuff2019(m): 6:59pm On Apr 14, 2020
Fasindo:
shocked

Who don't know no go know..I think they are lobbying for the federal government to include them among the banks to use at NYSC camp in the next Orientation exercise

We all know that Buhari will rather share the money among his cabals rather than sharing it to Nigerians

Let him share the one EU donated

I do not blame Buhari for not sharing the money rather I blame the yeye people that donated the money instead of sharing it to poor Nigerians.
I blame worst still the foolish UBA that donated 1Billion to federal govt of instead of sharing it to their customers.
I think worst bank of the year should go to them.

Buhari is a monumental failure
Tueh *spits*
Re: FG Can't Share Donated Funds To Nigerians - Lai Mohammed by Jeffyblaq(m): 7:01pm On Apr 14, 2020
Algold:
Most of those that contributed were only protecting their interests... If you know you know
That's what my folks dunno..
Thinking itz just a kind gesture...
And they couldn't extend this same gesture b4 now?

I'm not impressed representing this contraption. Everywhere I go, their bullshits still stare me at d face with no smiles...
SMH!
Re: FG Can't Share Donated Funds To Nigerians - Lai Mohammed by budaatum: 7:06pm On Apr 14, 2020
roqrules04:

I have no idea.. But there is surely budget for the health sector every year.
Just enough to buy every Nigerian a packet of face masks, it seems, and surely not enough for even one single well equipped hospital.

I guess we fail to realise how poor our nation is.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/health/health-features/361373-nigeria-budgets-n2000-for-the-healthcare-of-each-citizen-in-2020.html

1 Like

Re: FG Can't Share Donated Funds To Nigerians - Lai Mohammed by Decryptor(m): 7:07pm On Apr 14, 2020
Na sooooo
Re: FG Can't Share Donated Funds To Nigerians - Lai Mohammed by kenduma50: 7:08pm On Apr 14, 2020
Scientists predict US may continue social distancing until 2022 if a vaccine isn't developed soon
https://akennynews.com.ng/scientists-predict-us-may-continue-social-distancing-until-2022-if-a-vaccine-isnt-developed-soon/
Re: FG Can't Share Donated Funds To Nigerians - Lai Mohammed by XshegzzyeeiX: 7:11pm On Apr 14, 2020
I will keep praying for this country. Some day, we will get it right.
Re: FG Can't Share Donated Funds To Nigerians - Lai Mohammed by afribabe: 7:12pm On Apr 14, 2020
EBMedia:
The minister said the federal government had taken a lot of measures to cushion the effects of COVID-19 on Nigerians, including food distribution, cash transfers, and loan repayment waivers.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thecable.ng/fg-cant-share-donated-funds-to-nigerians-says-lai/amp
This is the part I am not understanding. Same thing the president said yesterday night ....loan repayment waivers where and when?
Re: FG Can't Share Donated Funds To Nigerians - Lai Mohammed by Whois(m): 7:13pm On Apr 14, 2020
crafteeworld:
Lol.... Government of the people, for the people and by the people.

Abi o
Re: FG Can't Share Donated Funds To Nigerians - Lai Mohammed by zinny377(f): 7:17pm On Apr 14, 2020
Lai Lai Mohammed! When will the whole truth be told to Nigerians
Re: FG Can't Share Donated Funds To Nigerians - Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 7:17pm On Apr 14, 2020
Faponmile:
The best in Africa in providing palliatives to citizens in Africa? I give up. People who sired you are the most perceptive couples ever. They should be in the Guinness book of records for naming you so aptly.

America is giving money to citizens. And you feel the poverty capital of the world should not?

E dey worry you.
Re: FG Can't Share Donated Funds To Nigerians - Lai Mohammed by samsono30: 7:18pm On Apr 14, 2020
Mr. Liar Mohammed I know your eyes are on the money, soon you will tell government to give your ministry money for Advert.
Re: FG Can't Share Donated Funds To Nigerians - Lai Mohammed by adebayo10977(m): 7:20pm On Apr 14, 2020
EBMedia:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thecable.ng/fg-cant-share-donated-funds-to-nigerians-says-lai/amp

No be his fault now, it's because of those stupid individual that gave FG their millions and billions because of eye service or as political gimmick towards 2023..

If they are wise enough, individual that want to donate to FG should rather use the money in their respective constituency to buy food and share within their neighborhood rather than allowing Lie Muhammad to be talking gibberish....

Why would they donate to FG?

Awon olofo gbongbo.
Re: FG Can't Share Donated Funds To Nigerians - Lai Mohammed by trevorhorace(m): 7:20pm On Apr 14, 2020
M
Re: FG Can't Share Donated Funds To Nigerians - Lai Mohammed by CoronaVirusPro: 7:21pm On Apr 14, 2020
Hhansome:
This virus could have been prevented if the Buhari led government values human lives more than their cows.

So with the figures you have presently, You think Buhari does not deserve Kudos.

Give honor to whom honor is due.

If you had the count in England, Spain or the USA, your lots would have crucified Buhari
Re: FG Can't Share Donated Funds To Nigerians - Lai Mohammed by adekolaelect(m): 7:22pm On Apr 14, 2020
Mr Lai is that what your oga told you tell Nigerians be that? But if what he said is Through then we citizen have to go back to the drowning board .To ask those politicians ,pastors,Alfas Banks and big businesses men that donated the Big found to the FG of our own palliatives shares bcs oga Lai and his Boss has dashing out our hope of getting any money. But why now ?? Sebi na we citizens unknowingly contributed these money for all the millionaires including banks !!!! Why are they now returning it for the government when we are in need of our money? Why did they announced the donation in money self It would have be Ventilators,Hand gloves,sanitizers, Quarantine centers,medicines etc. There is God oooooo.

Re: FG Can't Share Donated Funds To Nigerians - Lai Mohammed by tempem: 7:24pm On Apr 14, 2020
popesco123:

tomorrow you will still vote APC
grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Hanan Buhari Flies First-Class To London: PDP Blasts Buhari / See List Of Nigerian Governors And Their Ages As At 2017 / INEC Declares Bassey Otu Winner Of Cross River Governorship Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.