Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,014 members, 7,814,461 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

EXPOSED: RCCG Pastor Caught Naked In Attempt To Sleep With Married Woman(video) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / EXPOSED: RCCG Pastor Caught Naked In Attempt To Sleep With Married Woman(video) (4063 Views)

Ghanaian Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman On Church Altar (Photos) / Ghanaian Pastor Caught In Hotel Room Trying To Sleep With Church Elder's Wife / Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

EXPOSED: RCCG Pastor Caught Naked In Attempt To Sleep With Married Woman(video) by Honbright(m): 6:48pm On Apr 14, 2020
By Tunde Olorungbotemi, Akure

This must be one of the most embarrassing moments in this pastor’s life.

Pastor Of RCCG in Akure, Ondo state, Pastor Bakare, who could not control his list for under the skirt and perish thought of having sex with married Woman was caught red handed in an attempt to seduce a street members wife, VOICE AIR Media reports.

Bakare, who is also a civil servant at Ondo state Ministry of Adult & Vocational Education, was disgraced and humiliated.

The video shows the man of God seated on the bed in a room with his naked body when some church members including the husband of the woman involved stormed the room to capture him in a video.

According to some of the voice-over comments in the video, the pastor was set to bang the street members wife after making prior arrangements and lured to meet him.

Unfortunately for him, things didn’t turn out the way he imagined or planned and was caught red-handed with his naked body.

In the video sighted by VOICE AIR Media that is making rounds on social media, the street members husband of the woman involved expressed disappointment at the diabolic attempt by the pastor to have a bang with his wife.

The pastor involved tried to explain himself out of the situation after he was caught, begging them not to expose him to his church members and general public to those who stormed the room together with his Woman's husband.

According to the woman, anonymous, claimed that the man of God had made previous attempts to sleep with her.

Watch video here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qBtRwYRMTiY
https://www.voiceairmedia.com/2020/04/video-pastor-caught-naked-in-attempt-to.html

1 Share

Re: EXPOSED: RCCG Pastor Caught Naked In Attempt To Sleep With Married Woman(video) by Olalan(m): 6:50pm On Apr 14, 2020
Wolves in sheep clothing...
Re: EXPOSED: RCCG Pastor Caught Naked In Attempt To Sleep With Married Woman(video) by majamajic(m): 6:51pm On Apr 14, 2020
Sorry what is street member ?

1 Like

Re: EXPOSED: RCCG Pastor Caught Naked In Attempt To Sleep With Married Woman(video) by fargo(m): 6:53pm On Apr 14, 2020
SHAME!!!
Re: EXPOSED: RCCG Pastor Caught Naked In Attempt To Sleep With Married Woman(video) by Mutemenot(m): 6:55pm On Apr 14, 2020
Waste men and people's wife are like 5&6 cheesy.
Pls don't quote me, this extra 14 days lockdown is paining me wink
Re: EXPOSED: RCCG Pastor Caught Naked In Attempt To Sleep With Married Woman(video) by HundHunter(m): 6:55pm On Apr 14, 2020
God deliver us from "Eve-ill" and temptations of the daughters of Eve
Re: EXPOSED: RCCG Pastor Caught Naked In Attempt To Sleep With Married Woman(video) by StrikeBack(m): 6:56pm On Apr 14, 2020
Bush meat has catched the hunter embarassed
Re: EXPOSED: RCCG Pastor Caught Naked In Attempt To Sleep With Married Woman(video) by Realadey(m): 6:58pm On Apr 14, 2020
Hmmmm, what a shameful act,may he retrace his steps back to God,he has missed it somewhere.
Re: EXPOSED: RCCG Pastor Caught Naked In Attempt To Sleep With Married Woman(video) by mofeoluwadassah: 7:03pm On Apr 14, 2020
They should chop off his dick and use it to make pepper soup for him cool
I rest my case smiley

1 Like

Re: EXPOSED: RCCG Pastor Caught Naked In Attempt To Sleep With Married Woman(video) by Nobody: 7:08pm On Apr 14, 2020
LOL God knows I don't worship any man, talk less of a pastor.
Most of them are hypocrites and don't practise what they preach. Especially these young men calling themselves prophets, Reverend, e.t.c.
The rate at which they take advantage of gullible women, especially married women...is outrageous!
Re: EXPOSED: RCCG Pastor Caught Naked In Attempt To Sleep With Married Woman(video) by TOYNEX(f): 5:27pm On Apr 15, 2020
�... This news finally made it to NL... This man is finish.

So � � sad I actually know him, and very well too. It's just a pity he end up in such mess as this. I feel for the wife and daughter, he never cared for them.
I don't know what else he should be looking for in another man's wife � �
Re: EXPOSED: RCCG Pastor Caught Naked In Attempt To Sleep With Married Woman(video) by toyinbeau: 12:32pm On Apr 27, 2020
It happened in my estate in akure... parliament estate.....The name of the woman is Mrs Iyantan ....the woman is known to behave irrationally in the neighborhood . This pastor and her husband Mr Iyantan used to be best of friends...until land separated them.... The whole issue is a SET UP. It was planned. But before we know it...Iyantan had sent this video online.....They are my neighbors. The pastor was invited into the house by the wife. She claimed things were not going well with there family so he should come and pray for them.... The wife was to follow the pastor but was cooking and claimed she wld go with him some other time.... Thats how the pastor entered and this woman started screaming rape... The husband and three other men hidden in the house drag the man after beating him and made him nude
Re: EXPOSED: RCCG Pastor Caught Naked In Attempt To Sleep With Married Woman(video) by Nobody: 12:40pm On Apr 27, 2020
He was fake,thats why God exposed him
Re: EXPOSED: RCCG Pastor Caught Naked In Attempt To Sleep With Married Woman(video) by Nobody: 12:50pm On Apr 27, 2020
This is very strange to me.
Re: EXPOSED: RCCG Pastor Caught Naked In Attempt To Sleep With Married Woman(video) by Adedotguy: 5:04pm On Apr 27, 2020
Hmmmm
Re: EXPOSED: RCCG Pastor Caught Naked In Attempt To Sleep With Married Woman(video) by RiyadhGoddess(f): 8:05pm On Apr 27, 2020
toyinbeau:
It happened in my estate in akure... parliament estate.....The name of the woman is Mrs Iyantan ....the woman is known to behave irrationally in the neighborhood . This pastor and her husband Mr Iyantan used to be best of friends...until land separated them.... The whole issue is a SET UP. It was planned. But before we know it...Iyantan had sent this video online.....They are my neighbors. The pastor was invited into the house by the wife. She claimed things were not going well with there family so he should come and pray for them.... The wife was to follow the pastor but was cooking and claimed she wld go with him some other time.... Thats how the pastor entered and this woman started screaming rape... The husband and three other men hidden in the house drag the man after beating him and made him nude

Uhmmmmm if this is the truth of what happened, if that pastor knows his authority as a priest, then he knows what to do...

A lie can live for years but one day, one day I repeat, the truth will be exposed! After exposure what follows is vengeance of the Lord...
Re: EXPOSED: RCCG Pastor Caught Naked In Attempt To Sleep With Married Woman(video) by Janosky: 10:35pm On Apr 27, 2020
toyinbeau:

If your narrative is actually accurate, then The so called Pastor gave his accusers the ammunition to set him up and he fell into their clutch....

Why did he go ALONE to visit another man's wife in her matrimonial home without some one accompanying him ?
He got what he never bargained for...
Big lessons for everyone whose conscience is still allergic to sin.

Jesus paired his disciples in twos to preach from house to house, very wise step from the Son of God.
Re: EXPOSED: RCCG Pastor Caught Naked In Attempt To Sleep With Married Woman(video) by coursemate: 10:51pm On Apr 27, 2020
So this Story is here already.

I am disappointed at the publisher. The family that posted this video has been begging the pastor for about a week now.

It truly happened in Parliament Estate Akure, just after ShopRite. The woman is actually very very very promiscuous. She seduced my cousin (a part 5 Student in FUTA) last year.

She sells pepper in front of there house, she has an almost empty shop.

When you meet her at first she seems normal but on a second look. You will know she has psychological problem.

Her name is MRS IYANTAN, her husband is based in ABUJA, he is all those local politicians that follow big politicians about.

They seem like a typical normal Nigerian family to me, although there are rumors of them being fraudsters (which I don't believe).

I can swear my life on it , this is a set up and everyone in the estate knows.

This pastor is an extremely quiet man and reputable.

He minds his business.

The story is they used to be close, but stopped being very close for awhile.

Mrs Iyantan called this Pastor to inform him she is going through financial troubles at home.

Luckily the pastor's phone records calls...
He felt for them and sent her money.

My guess is the man was angry the wife got money from him...and to cover up her lie that they have financial problem, she told her husband the pastor wants her sexually.

She called the pastor and invited him over, the pastor greeted my mum while he was standing at their gate.

This woman invited him in...and all of a sudden began to scream...

From the video, you will hear someone telling another (like a phone call) that we have removed his cloth...

Meaning they never caught him naked. Instead MR IYATAN who stayed hidden in the house came out and tore this pastor's cloth....

It was a complete set up as stated by toyinbeau ....

I pray them IYANTAN especially his promiscuous wife receive divine judgement...

Note that this same woman was caught last year in IJOKA in a married mans bed and was disgraced. The matter died down because people didn't want her husband to drive her from home
Re: EXPOSED: RCCG Pastor Caught Naked In Attempt To Sleep With Married Woman(video) by OtemAtum: 3:13am On Apr 28, 2020
Church, Pastors and Christianity have always been like this.
Even Jehovah their god was a sex maniac back in those days. See a reference to support this:
Re: EXPOSED: RCCG Pastor Caught Naked In Attempt To Sleep With Married Woman(video) by Frenchjames: 9:55am On May 21, 2020
What a funny story

(1) (Reply)

Commanding Fire Down From Heaven - God's Will Or Not ? / What Does MMM Really Stands For? / Now I Am Feed Up! I Am Done With The Christian Faith, I See What Athiets See Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.