Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,878 members, 7,813,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:41 PM

Total Lockdown In Anambra State Today (Photos ) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Total Lockdown In Anambra State Today (Photos ) (56054 Views)

My Street Amid Last Day Of COVID-19 Lockdown In Abuja (Photos) / Kaduna On Total Lockdown (Photos) / Pictures Of Kano Under Total Lockdown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Total Lockdown In Anambra State Today (Photos ) by Anambralstson: 8:01pm On Apr 14, 2020
Avalancheman:
It's like there is only one bridge on the whole Onitsha... grin
Anambra have three flyovers in Awka, four in Onitsha and many bridges across the riverline communities, Anambra have many riverine communities also add with the three new bridges fg is constructing in Onitsha.

5 Likes

Re: Total Lockdown In Anambra State Today (Photos ) by Nobody: 8:02pm On Apr 14, 2020
Total lockdown in Anambra but you are showing us only Onitsha.

1 Share

Re: Total Lockdown In Anambra State Today (Photos ) by craves(m): 8:05pm On Apr 14, 2020
these are just major roads. if you really want to check whether lock down is being observe d is to go into the streets, sub-streets, lanes and crescents then you will know that no lock down is obeyed. Deep down the street where i live in warri, life is normal, shops open, some coded bear parlors are still open.
its when you step into major roads you will notice absence of people going about

meanwhile.... build you website or blog with us
Re: Total Lockdown In Anambra State Today (Photos ) by Anambralstson: 8:06pm On Apr 14, 2020
Bluffly:

That is Anambra Urban and not Anambra Rural. Urban in every state is only 10% while 90% is Rural. Go and check it out.
Anambra state is second most urbanized state after Lagos

5 Likes

Re: Total Lockdown In Anambra State Today (Photos ) by kunkelhanspeter(m): 8:06pm On Apr 14, 2020
Salvador1:
Our vision 2020 gone wrong.

Vision 2020 is becoming a useless year to mankind
Money I was saving after NYSC I will use it to rent apartment. embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Total Lockdown In Anambra State Today (Photos ) by Avalancheman: 8:07pm On Apr 14, 2020
Anambralstson:

Anambra have three flyovers in Awka, four in Onitsha and many bridges across the riverline communities, Anambra have many riverine communities also add with the three new bridges fg is constructing in Onitsha.

Then why do you keep showing us pictures of the same bridge again and again grin

Please show us pictures of the remaining bridges... smiley
Re: Total Lockdown In Anambra State Today (Photos ) by Fragility6: 8:07pm On Apr 14, 2020
Salvador1:
Our vision 2020 gone wrong.

Vision 2020 is becoming a useless year to mankind
Guy year neva end
Re: Total Lockdown In Anambra State Today (Photos ) by TheMohican(m): 8:07pm On Apr 14, 2020
horsepower102:
Onitsha eye candy. Lock down mode

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmk9GTLp894

Pride and joy of anambra, we should compare Onitsha to Port Harcourt

3 Likes

Re: Total Lockdown In Anambra State Today (Photos ) by Paxie55: 8:07pm On Apr 14, 2020
Bluffly:

That is Anambra Urban and not Anambra Rural. Urban in every state is only 10% while 90% is Rural. Go and check it out.
I'm not from Anambra but I can assure you that their rural roads better pass their urban roads.
All the way from Ozubulu To alor(Called small London) to many villages , you will be astonished.

11 Likes

Re: Total Lockdown In Anambra State Today (Photos ) by bamasite2: 8:08pm On Apr 14, 2020
Very important grin grin cheesy cheesy

Then check my open thread here when I offer a guarantee on female orgasms:https://www.nairaland.com/5790553/female-orgasm-today-money-back
agadez007:
Onitsha business men complied too

Abeg O.p,Since you are in onitsha check for us if Indabosky's church is open
Re: Total Lockdown In Anambra State Today (Photos ) by Anambralstson: 8:10pm On Apr 14, 2020
Avalancheman:

Then why do you keep showing us pictures of the same bridge again and again grin

Please show us pictures of the remaining bridges... smiley
Otondo so you expect me to be going round the bridges and snapping them

2 Likes

Re: Total Lockdown In Anambra State Today (Photos ) by TheMohican(m): 8:12pm On Apr 14, 2020
Bluffly:

70% of the places in anambra are urbanized true true, the capital is even the 3rd largest city, you can't compare this to other states like Edo, benue, or Katsina where development begins and ends in the state capital. But it still no reach Ogun or Lagos
Re: Total Lockdown In Anambra State Today (Photos ) by Nobody: 8:12pm On Apr 14, 2020
agadez007:
Onitsha business men complied too

Abeg O.p,Since you are in onitsha check for us if Indabosky's church is open

LOOOL �
nA so Bros, Indabosky to the world.
Re: Total Lockdown In Anambra State Today (Photos ) by ajbf: 8:13pm On Apr 14, 2020
Anambralstson:

Please, how many flyovers are in Abeokuta?
Re: Total Lockdown In Anambra State Today (Photos ) by Avalancheman: 8:14pm On Apr 14, 2020
Anambralstson:

The one that you snapped, did anyone send you to snap it grin
Re: Total Lockdown In Anambra State Today (Photos ) by Anambralstson: 8:15pm On Apr 14, 2020
TheMohican:

70% of the places in anambra are urbanized true true, the capital is even the 3rd largest city, you can't compare this to other states like Edo, benue, or Katsina where development begins and ends in the state capital. But it still no reach Ogun or Lagos
Lagos yes, Ogun is still far from Anambra in urbanization

8 Likes

Re: Total Lockdown In Anambra State Today (Photos ) by Anambralstson: 8:16pm On Apr 14, 2020
ajbf:

Please, how many flyovers are in Abeokuta?
What my business with Abeokuta?
Re: Total Lockdown In Anambra State Today (Photos ) by NaijadrivaCars: 8:18pm On Apr 14, 2020
Anambralstson:
Ever busy roads deserted
Awka. Is that Aroma?
Re: Total Lockdown In Anambra State Today (Photos ) by Kinematics: 8:23pm On Apr 14, 2020
Chino at work

Re: Total Lockdown In Anambra State Today (Photos ) by ChinoElects: 8:25pm On Apr 14, 2020
Kinematics:
Chino at work

Hahahaha

I am now keeping you at your toes. This is what we do. You go learn by force
Re: Total Lockdown In Anambra State Today (Photos ) by Anambralstson: 8:25pm On Apr 14, 2020
NaijadrivaCars:

Awka. Is that Aroma?
Onitsha
Re: Total Lockdown In Anambra State Today (Photos ) by ChinoElects: 8:26pm On Apr 14, 2020
Anambra is clean and sweet. Obodo oyibo mehn cheesy
Re: Total Lockdown In Anambra State Today (Photos ) by Kinematics: 8:26pm On Apr 14, 2020
ChinoElects:

[s]
Hahahaha

I am now keeping you at your toes. This is what we do. You go learn by force
[/s]

Nigga you ain't doing shit. You are only entertaining me

This will not stop investments going to Rivers compared to Anambra.

You are only wasting your time.
Re: Total Lockdown In Anambra State Today (Photos ) by HeavenlyBang(m): 8:27pm On Apr 14, 2020
Matrimonous:
Total lockdown in Anambra but you are showing us only Onitsha.

This is mostly Awka, though. I live there, and everywhere is as empty as the images depict.

1 Like

Re: Total Lockdown In Anambra State Today (Photos ) by ChinoElects: 8:28pm On Apr 14, 2020
Is this New York?

1 Like

Re: Total Lockdown In Anambra State Today (Photos ) by ChinoElects: 8:29pm On Apr 14, 2020
Kinematics:

[/s]

Nigga you ain't doing shit. You are only entertaining me

This will not stop investments going to Rivers compared to Anambra.

You are only wasting your time.

Hahahaha

But you are crying from thread to thread. You go learn by force. Brace up lol

2 Likes

Re: Total Lockdown In Anambra State Today (Photos ) by Jibsy203(m): 8:35pm On Apr 14, 2020
And nobody is stealing agege bread in thousands, but afonjas are disgracing themselfs already like animals just because of 14 days lockdown, afonja una never see anything, lets see who will survive it nah, poverty striken urchins

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Total Lockdown In Anambra State Today (Photos ) by Anambralstson: 8:37pm On Apr 14, 2020
ChinoElects:

Hahahaha

But you are crying from thread to thread. You go learn by force. Brace up lol
Please stop this madness

1 Like

Re: Total Lockdown In Anambra State Today (Photos ) by Jibsy203(m): 8:38pm On Apr 14, 2020
Avalancheman:

The one that you snapped, did anyone send you to snap it grin
Abeg wetin de ogun state? No even go there mtwweemmmm

1 Like

Re: Total Lockdown In Anambra State Today (Photos ) by orumba(m): 8:38pm On Apr 14, 2020
Same road different angle view
Re: Total Lockdown In Anambra State Today (Photos ) by ChinoElects: 8:39pm On Apr 14, 2020
Anambralstson:

Please stop this madness

Yes boss
Re: Total Lockdown In Anambra State Today (Photos ) by Spiff20(m): 8:39pm On Apr 14, 2020
Anambralstson:

But you'll go around snapping slums of Port Harcourt just to discredit the city. show us the four flyovers in Onitsha.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Schengen Visa Application In Nigeria:step By Step Guide / Sahara Desert Is Covered In Snow For The Second Time(Photos) / [PHOTOS] BEAUTIFULL CITIES IN NORTHERN NIGERIA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.