Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,915 members, 7,814,085 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:13 AM

Total Lockdown In Anambra State Today (Photos ) - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Total Lockdown In Anambra State Today (Photos ) (56058 Views)

My Street Amid Last Day Of COVID-19 Lockdown In Abuja (Photos) / Kaduna On Total Lockdown (Photos) / Pictures Of Kano Under Total Lockdown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Total Lockdown In Anambra State Today (Photos ) by Chuksyno(m): 5:35am On Apr 15, 2020
tellwisdom:
No, this looks like Australia. Nowhere in Nigeria lo oks so good as this.
Anambra is among the neat states in Nigeria with good network of roads

1 Like

Re: Total Lockdown In Anambra State Today (Photos ) by JubrilBuhari: 5:55am On Apr 15, 2020
WonderGod:

Is not true sir. All those pictures are Awka not Onitsha. Awka is the most beautiful place in the whole of Anambra.
Not only Awka, Onitsha and Awka.
Re: Total Lockdown In Anambra State Today (Photos ) by JubrilBuhari: 5:57am On Apr 15, 2020
Smartini:
grin grin grin I'm Igbo but this OP get ulterior motive. You're only snapping tarred roads within the urban areas in Onitsha and you generalized it as ANAMBRA STATE in your post. You were careful about the areas you visited to only show us the good sides.

grin grin grin This guy works for the government
His pictures were taken from the busiest places in the state to show how empty and deserted everywhere was.

Nobody cares if you are Igbo or not, just have sense and write something meaningful.

3 Likes

Re: Total Lockdown In Anambra State Today (Photos ) by Area4Area: 7:09am On Apr 15, 2020
Smartini:
grin grin grin I'm Igbo but this OP get ulterior motive. You're only snapping tarred roads within the urban areas in Onitsha and you generalized it as ANAMBRA STATE in your post. You were careful about the areas you visited to only show us the good sides.

Kip kwayet please, the guy didn't even snap pictures of the beautiful areas in the city if it's aesthetics that you want, he was only showing normally busy areas with traffic but no traffic now.

If it's aesthetics, I believe he knows where to go get them and na you go run

3 Likes

Re: Total Lockdown In Anambra State Today (Photos ) by Neobinna(m): 7:36am On Apr 15, 2020
Anambra State no go carry last
Re: Total Lockdown In Anambra State Today (Photos ) by Nobody: 8:50am On Apr 15, 2020
Smartini:

Who asked you whether you are igbo?

Who needs that here?

2 Likes

Re: Total Lockdown In Anambra State Today (Photos ) by majamajic(m): 10:54am On Apr 15, 2020
Bluffly:

That is Anambra Urban and not Anambra Rural. Urban in every state is only 10% while 90% is Rural. Go and check it out.

Anambra has the best rural road network in Nigeria , go and see for yourself
Re: Total Lockdown In Anambra State Today (Photos ) by majamajic(m): 10:55am On Apr 15, 2020
rummmy:
he was right in what he said oooo...... No editing, give us real

Edit your state and send here pls
Re: Total Lockdown In Anambra State Today (Photos ) by majamajic(m): 10:57am On Apr 15, 2020
LivingSage:
Smoking is injurious to your health, stop it.

Tell your junkie hubby
Re: Total Lockdown In Anambra State Today (Photos ) by majamajic(m): 11:04am On Apr 15, 2020
majamajic:

Tell your junkie hubby
MelesZenawi:

It seems simple reasoning is very far from you.

Don't you what picture edit means...you drink Kai?

Totally removing the remaining life out of the picture to look different from the environment.

Don't quote me again if you can reason.

Edit your state , open a thread about your state and send here

So people edit street pic ?

Go there and snap and send us original pictures

Edit Anambra pics ,. Hahaha haha

People !

See , we don't joke in Anambra
Re: Total Lockdown In Anambra State Today (Photos ) by Nobody: 11:05am On Apr 15, 2020
majamajic:

Edit your state , open a thread about your state and send here
So people edit street pic ?
Go there and snap and send us original pictures
Edit Anambra pics ,. Hahaha haha
People !
See , we don't joke in Anambra
Move out of my way. It seems you can't read or comprehend simple English.
Re: Total Lockdown In Anambra State Today (Photos ) by majamajic(m): 11:10am On Apr 15, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Move out of my way. It seems you can't read or comprehend simple English.

Go and buy rope bro

Anambra is even far better than this

Visit Anambra or stop following every Anambra thread
Re: Total Lockdown In Anambra State Today (Photos ) by Nobody: 11:12am On Apr 15, 2020
majamajic:

Go and buy rope bro
Anambra is even far better than this
Visit Anambra or stop following every Anambra thread
Are you okay?
I say move out of my way if you can't comprehend simple English.
Re: Total Lockdown In Anambra State Today (Photos ) by majamajic(m): 11:13am On Apr 15, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Are you okay?

I say move out of my way if you can't comprehend simple English.

U move first , on every Anambra thread u must be there with hate

What's your problem ? U move
Re: Total Lockdown In Anambra State Today (Photos ) by Nobody: 11:20am On Apr 15, 2020
majamajic:

U move first , on every Anambra thread u must be there with hate

What's your problem ? U move

This man move out of my way?

Simple instruction, move out of my way if it hard for you to read and understand simple English.
Re: Total Lockdown In Anambra State Today (Photos ) by Nobody: 11:24am On Apr 15, 2020
the fact that Anambra state government can maintain Onitsha, Awka and other developing areas in the state is quiet impressive, regardless of the limited it has..

this is what we call sustainability in development ..

2 Likes

Re: Total Lockdown In Anambra State Today (Photos ) by majamajic(m): 11:52am On Apr 15, 2020
MelesZenawi:

This man move out of my way?

Simple instruction, move out of my way if it hard for you to read and understand simple English.

Everyone recommending the state u are the only one bent on fake pics ,

Seun no dey give us rank , if not I for send u go wash toilet this morning

Give respect !
Re: Total Lockdown In Anambra State Today (Photos ) by Nobody: 11:55am On Apr 15, 2020
majamajic:

Everyone recommending the state u are the only one bent on fake pics ,

Seun no dey give us rank , if not I for send u go wash toilet this morning

Give respect !
Are you this daft?
I said move out or you go back and read my post again.
Simple English and you are disgracing yourself.
Wonders.
Re: Total Lockdown In Anambra State Today (Photos ) by majamajic(m): 11:57am On Apr 15, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Are you this daft?

I said move out or you go back and read my post again.

Simple English and you are disgracing yourself.

Wonders.

Don't worry , u will come again
Re: Total Lockdown In Anambra State Today (Photos ) by Nobody: 12:03pm On Apr 15, 2020
majamajic:

Don't worry , u will come again
Nwoke puolum na uzo.
Re: Total Lockdown In Anambra State Today (Photos ) by Len234: 1:16pm On Apr 15, 2020
What u should know about South east and south south is that, Enugu has the best city in the entire region, Owerri and PH, the best flexing areas. PH, the most industrialized, delta, trying and Anambra, the most expansive road network encompassing urban and rural areas. Edo has mostly the capital developed. Bayelsa is neglected. It needs more bridges and roads. Akwa-ibom and calabar, the neatest but still have problems with rural road networks.
Re: Total Lockdown In Anambra State Today (Photos ) by Nobody: 11:37pm On Apr 15, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Who asked you whether you are igbo?

Who needs that here?
Your mother does
Re: Total Lockdown In Anambra State Today (Photos ) by Nobody: 11:38pm On Apr 15, 2020
JubrilBuhari:

His pictures were taken from the busiest places in the state to show how empty and deserted everywhere was.

Nobody cares if you are Igbo or not, just have sense and write something meaningful.
Tell your mother to give birth to something meaningful next time, or make she just mess you out grin
Re: Total Lockdown In Anambra State Today (Photos ) by Nobody: 11:39pm On Apr 15, 2020
Area4Area:
Kip kwayet please, the guy didn't even snap pictures of the beautiful areas in the city if it's aesthetics that you want, he was only showing normally busy areas with traffic but no traffic now.

If it's aesthetics, I believe he knows where to go get them and na you go run
Another paid political supporter. See as they all rushed me grin grin
Re: Total Lockdown In Anambra State Today (Photos ) by SpacehubTech: 10:08am On Apr 16, 2020
This lockdown is just killing the economy, people are getting poorer with no remedy at sight.

It's not even proud to be posting pictures of this lockdown. It makes no sense or are u celebrating that it is good for the lockdown while the govt can't provide any palliative for the inhabitants.
Re: Total Lockdown In Anambra State Today (Photos ) by rummmy: 3:13pm On Apr 17, 2020
majamajic:

Edit your state and send here pls
we don't do fakes here oga
Re: Total Lockdown In Anambra State Today (Photos ) by majamajic(m): 3:35pm On Apr 17, 2020
rummmy:
we don't do fakes here oga

U,. Are u from where ?

Let's start that way ,
Re: Total Lockdown In Anambra State Today (Photos ) by JubrilBuhari: 4:00pm On Apr 17, 2020
Smartini:
Tell your mother to give birth to something meaningful next time, or make she just mess you out grin
At least I have a mother and I know her as you confirmed.
Now go and ask your fellow street touts who your mother is. You are clearly born throwaway to the street gutter. cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Schengen Visa Application In Nigeria:step By Step Guide / Sahara Desert Is Covered In Snow For The Second Time(Photos) / [PHOTOS] BEAUTIFULL CITIES IN NORTHERN NIGERIA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.