Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,991 members, 7,814,384 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

Total Lockdown In Anambra State Today (Photos ) - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Total Lockdown In Anambra State Today (Photos ) (56059 Views)

My Street Amid Last Day Of COVID-19 Lockdown In Abuja (Photos) / Kaduna On Total Lockdown (Photos) / Pictures Of Kano Under Total Lockdown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Total Lockdown In Anambra State Today (Photos ) by Avalancheman: 8:41pm On Apr 14, 2020
Jibsy203:

Abeg wetin de ogun state? No even go there mtwweemmmm

Are we talking about Ogun state here I am only asking for the pictures of all the bridges in Onitsha/Anambra state... grin
Re: Total Lockdown In Anambra State Today (Photos ) by SweetDipBenny(m): 8:43pm On Apr 14, 2020
My city

2 Likes

Re: Total Lockdown In Anambra State Today (Photos ) by Anambralstson: 8:45pm On Apr 14, 2020
Spiff20:
But you'll go around snapping slums of Port Harcourt just to discredit the city. show us the four flyovers in Onitsha.
PH is my second home I can't do such, moreover how can I be in two cities at the sametime you know the distance and everywhere's completely lockdown.

2 Likes

Re: Total Lockdown In Anambra State Today (Photos ) by Nobody: 8:49pm On Apr 14, 2020
TheMohican:

70% of the places in anambra are urbanized true true, the capital is even the 3rd largest city, you can't compare this to other states like Edo, benue, or Katsina where development begins and ends in the state capital. But it still no reach Ogun or Lagos

Ogun wetin?

This one the pictures are edited out of life....No sane human will upload this kind of picture.

2 Likes

Re: Total Lockdown In Anambra State Today (Photos ) by Nobody: 8:51pm On Apr 14, 2020
nice roads

2 Likes

Re: Total Lockdown In Anambra State Today (Photos ) by JubrilBuhari: 8:59pm On Apr 14, 2020
Seetto:

You guys chesting beating is becoming something else, your potopoto republic cannot measure up to oyo state interms of landmass, half is gone to erosion, soonest the Eastern republic will become extinct, no wonder you have started tagging people's land no man's land undecided undecided

This is ibabdan city... grin
Ibadan on Nairaland

6 Likes

Re: Total Lockdown In Anambra State Today (Photos ) by JubrilBuhari: 8:59pm On Apr 14, 2020
Seetto:

You guys chesting beating is becoming something else, your potopoto republic cannot measure up to oyo state interms of landmass, half is gone to erosion, soonest the Eastern republic will become extinct, no wonder you have started tagging people's land no man's land undecided undecided

This is ibabdan city... grin
Ibadan in real life. cheesy grin

10 Likes

Re: Total Lockdown In Anambra State Today (Photos ) by nokatakata: 9:02pm On Apr 14, 2020
Anambralstson:
Stay at home see where this young man is relaxing in his house also covering his face for Coro

Why is that billionaire sleeping at the bus stop? Is that his mansion? I thought all igbos and especially people from Anambra are billionaires. Maybe he just went there to take fresh air sha.
Re: Total Lockdown In Anambra State Today (Photos ) by Nobody: 9:13pm On Apr 14, 2020
grin grin grin I'm Igbo but this OP get ulterior motive. You're only snapping tarred roads within the urban areas in Onitsha and you generalized it as ANAMBRA STATE in your post. You were careful about the areas you visited to only show us the good sides.

grin grin grin This guy works for the government
Re: Total Lockdown In Anambra State Today (Photos ) by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 9:16pm On Apr 14, 2020
Anambralstson:
Ever busy roads deserted

Bro, where have you been na, why u come leave Udokabestluv, come run to awka
Re: Total Lockdown In Anambra State Today (Photos ) by MartinsD12(m): 9:17pm On Apr 14, 2020
agadez007:
Onitsha business men complied too

Abeg O.p,Since you are in onitsha check for us if Indabosky's church is open
LOL grin odumeje AGABA
Re: Total Lockdown In Anambra State Today (Photos ) by graciousolo(m): 9:30pm On Apr 14, 2020
Salvador1:
Our vision 2020 gone wrong.

Vision 2020 is becoming a useless year to mankind

It's been a great year for mother nature though.
Re: Total Lockdown In Anambra State Today (Photos ) by Ruthchy(f): 10:07pm On Apr 14, 2020
Ferraribaby:
Like seriously
It's getting difficult as days goes on

Abeg my people
No amount is small

Even if it's 100naira
Firstbank

May God reward you all, including those that couldn't contribute but prayed .
Anyone that what help truly is not suppose to be ashamed,so write your full name and use your old narialand account,the one you have been using to comment here.that is when someone like me will take you serious.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Total Lockdown In Anambra State Today (Photos ) by Nobody: 10:21pm On Apr 14, 2020
Nnemuka:
Anambra leads others follow cool cool Hopefully PDP will take over come next year. we dont want another drunkard in Anambra

P what?

Re: Total Lockdown In Anambra State Today (Photos ) by Biafrarep(m): 10:26pm On Apr 14, 2020
Anambra state is really doing well. The effects of having successive good governance. If Onitsha can be this beautiful despite being a non state capital and also a commercial city, then Aba has no excuse for remaining in a deplorable condition.
Shame on Ikpeazu, Orji and Kalu for ruining a state with so much potentials.

Anambra can comfortably compete with Rivers and other rich oil states despite having low budget which is a testament that the most enduring resources is human capital development and not natural resources. By the time Innoson becomes more popular brand, the state will go far.

11 Likes

Re: Total Lockdown In Anambra State Today (Photos ) by Biafrarep(m): 10:30pm On Apr 14, 2020
nokatakata:

[s]
Why is that billionaire sleeping at the bus stop? Is that his mansion? I thought all igbos and especially people from Anambra are billionaires. Maybe he just went there to take fresh air sha[/s].

Rubbish, if there could be homeless people in world's financial capitals like New York, London and Paris, then why would you expect Onitsha not to have such? What about the thousands of homeless people in Lagos and Abuja too?

5 Likes

Re: Total Lockdown In Anambra State Today (Photos ) by Nobody: 10:30pm On Apr 14, 2020
Biafrarep:
Anambra state is really doing well. The effects of having successive good governance. If Onitsha can be this beautiful despite being a non state capital and also a commercial city, then Aba has no excuse for remaining in a deplorable condition.
Shame on Ikpeazu, Orji and Kalu for ruining a state with so much potentials.

Anambra can comfortably compete with Rivers and other rich oil states despite having low budget which is a testament that the most enduring resources is human capital development and not natural resources. By the time Innoson becomes more popular brand, the state will go far.

My brother stop giving expensive advice. Just allow us overtake them jejely.
Re: Total Lockdown In Anambra State Today (Photos ) by manuelreports: 10:37pm On Apr 14, 2020
Miniso:
chai anambra those unizik babes ehh dey like money ohh grin give dem money u nack as u like chai hope ngozika estate is still as calm as it use to be grin grin.. if not for more hustle i cud hav still stayed at ngozika estate bt dere iz no much money in awka undecided.
You Sabi Dem wela, Unizik babes done spoil try tey, just come to aroma jucntion for evening and see for yourself. I miss Awka and Enugu, a cool and serene City.
Re: Total Lockdown In Anambra State Today (Photos ) by nokatakata: 10:40pm On Apr 14, 2020
Biafrarep:

Rubbish, if there could be homeless people in world's financial capitals like New York, London and Paris, then why would you expect Onitsha not to have such? What about the thousands of homeless people in Lagos and Abuja too?

Lagosians and people in Abuja do not always claim and chest beat that they are billionaires. They do not claim to own mansions and 99% of properties in Africa.

I actually surprised to see a billionaire sleeping at the bus stop in Anambra.

You see the way some of you daft ipod go about bragging all over the internet to paint a false picture that your village looks like Dubai, and make it look like everything is ok meanwhile many of you are living in abject poverty and can hardly live in your states. Tueh!
Re: Total Lockdown In Anambra State Today (Photos ) by stchinedu: 10:43pm On Apr 14, 2020
MelesZenawi:
This is okay instead of over editing pictures before posting......editing even the skies made by God....what effrontery.

Give us the pictures raw....as this one.

Nice one OP though your matter still dey fridge.

Guy i know you are saying your mind but that part where you mentioned editing of skies made by God, got me laffing cheesy

So true...what effrontery editing the skies
Re: Total Lockdown In Anambra State Today (Photos ) by Unklekelvin: 10:45pm On Apr 14, 2020
Few days before the lockdown... Upper Iweka

3 Likes

Re: Total Lockdown In Anambra State Today (Photos ) by Nobody: 10:49pm On Apr 14, 2020
KingAzubuike:
God bless anambra.

Hey, you Mobuch?
Re: Total Lockdown In Anambra State Today (Photos ) by KfashionHubb: 10:58pm On Apr 14, 2020
KingAzubuike:
God bless anambra.
are you a lady
Re: Total Lockdown In Anambra State Today (Photos ) by osuofia2(m): 11:08pm On Apr 14, 2020
Does it mean Anambra hates brown roofs

3 Likes

Re: Total Lockdown In Anambra State Today (Photos ) by WonderGod(m): 11:36pm On Apr 14, 2020
Salvador1:
Our vision 2020 gone wrong.

Vision 2020 is becoming a useless year to mankind

Friend, is too early to say that and is too early to lose hope.
Re: Total Lockdown In Anambra State Today (Photos ) by Drizzy5001(m): 11:39pm On Apr 14, 2020
Anambra is very clean

2 Likes

Re: Total Lockdown In Anambra State Today (Photos ) by PotatoSalad(m): 11:48pm On Apr 14, 2020
horsepower102:
Onitsha eye candy. Lock down mode

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmk9GTLp894
The music is uninspiring.
Did someone die?
Re: Total Lockdown In Anambra State Today (Photos ) by WonderGod(m): 11:59pm On Apr 14, 2020
Bluffly:

That is Anambra Urban and not Anambra Rural. Urban in every state is only 10% while 90% is Rural. Go and check it out.

Is not true sir. All those pictures are Awka not Onitsha. Awka is the most beautiful place in the whole of Anambra.
Re: Total Lockdown In Anambra State Today (Photos ) by AmericanQuarter: 12:05am On Apr 15, 2020
WonderGod:

Is not true sir. All those pictures are Awka not Onitsha. Awka is the most beautiful place in the whole of Anambra.

Pictures are that of Onitsha and Awka. Both are beautiful cities

2 Likes

Re: Total Lockdown In Anambra State Today (Photos ) by Anambralstson: 12:09am On Apr 15, 2020
UDOKABESTLUV:

Bro, where have you been na, why u come leave Udokabestluv, come run to awka
I dey bro.
Re: Total Lockdown In Anambra State Today (Photos ) by PropertyBuying(f): 12:42am On Apr 15, 2020
tellwisdom:
No, this looks like Australia. Nowhere in Nigeria looks so good as this.
Lol... Deserted streets always look this way especially if they're not those parts that are dirty.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Schengen Visa Application In Nigeria:step By Step Guide / Sahara Desert Is Covered In Snow For The Second Time(Photos) / [PHOTOS] BEAUTIFULL CITIES IN NORTHERN NIGERIA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.