Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,704 members, 7,831,208 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

Nothing Fears The North Like Disintegration Of Nigeria - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nothing Fears The North Like Disintegration Of Nigeria (9729 Views)

Tinubu Is Treating North Like Orphans, Abuja Now No Man's Land / YAF: Yoruba Group Rejects Calls For Nigeria’s Disintegration (Pictures) / Nigeria Moving Towards Disintegration - Abdulsalami Abubakar Warns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nothing Fears The North Like Disintegration Of Nigeria by Dtribeless: 7:02pm On Apr 15, 2020
AnanseK:

The truth is you are empty headed chest beaters , and you love to insult because you cannot reason.

If some groups are backwards and beggars who are dragging your small beautiful enclave backwards the best thing is to abandon coming to live in a backward environment.

When you leave I am sure the north will also expect their beggars and megurds back from the east.

The rest will be negotiation on how we relate as two different nations.

Remember to ensure that all your ethnic group who on a daily bases are insulting and blaming the north move out.

Arrangements can be made for visas later, there is no quarrel, just for you to get what you want.

They are backward in intellect for sure(as your multiple posts prove), but one can still take their money. Why not?
Re: Nothing Fears The North Like Disintegration Of Nigeria by Nobody: 7:05pm On Apr 15, 2020
collinsfhk:

I believe you saw the picture in quote. I feel ashamed seeing such picture if it truly represent the reason for which it was posted.

Nonetheless, Igbo leaders are majorly the problem of the Igbos. Their political elites are sell outs, hence master slave relationship.

Unfortunately, I don't like talking politics but our (Igbo) politicians have to drop their selfishness. It is alarming.

You have to understand something... Just like what was done to Hausas....if you can't sell your people out then they will announce a willing tool the winner...Nigeria is configured in away that you have to do their bidding for you to have a place at the TOP

That's why I have no respect for any Igbo political office holder both present and future...

They know nigeria is not working and it will be difficult to fix so they rather obey the caliphate and take what ever they can get as their share of the dying entity

1 Like

Re: Nothing Fears The North Like Disintegration Of Nigeria by AnanseK(m): 7:05pm On Apr 15, 2020
Danzysb:

We moved back in the 1960's,but your same people fought to keep us back in this Nigeria.
Truth is(and I'm sure you know this truth) that even if igbos or any body leaves your north for you,it won't change the backwardness and darkness of the north,will you be able to tackle your Poverty, boko Haram,Fulani herdsmen terrorists,Lack of meaningful Education,Evil leadership, Overpopulation,almajiri shameful system and the rest? Do you think it's by telling people to leave your region that would cause any better effect.please think on this.
Please try your best to stop your northern youths to be used as mere political tools for staying in power,they deny your people Education and then make sure they keep enough illiterates to subdue and use as willing tools. Please be careful.

You can’t avoid this question by pretending to be sympathetic to the north that your kith and kin hate with passion.

If the north , you perceived enemy and obstacle to your progress perishes from all these problems you listed , but you have your paradise in you Igbo enclave, what is your problem? The problems of the North should be the least of your worries. You should even have a double celebration;

1. The affluence and development as your people are now free of the burden of the North .

2. Those as you perceive as your arch enemies, and the reasons for all your problems , will remain wretched , immersed in poverty , squalor and deprivation.

You see what I mean?

You should really go for it if you are indeed serious.

Ask your people to leave, be the Moses of your “oppressed” tribesmen. No one will follow you, you will cross Benue River in peace. And celebrate the 2 points above for ever.

You can thank me after you have done all that.
Re: Nothing Fears The North Like Disintegration Of Nigeria by gidgiddy: 7:07pm On Apr 15, 2020
AnanseK:

You are avoiding the question.

Please answer it. Why don’t you leave the backward region and go home. It will facilitate separation.

After all they gain nothing ( or noting as you put it.)

You are saying it will facilitate separation? How? If all Igbos moved back home, they will still be in Nigeria.

This idea of asking Igbos to back home while there is still "one Nigeria" is just a way to steal their investment

Igbos moving back home should go hand in hand with separation.

This is all a calculated attempt to steal the investments of Igbos and still be practising "one Nigeria".

3 Likes

Re: Nothing Fears The North Like Disintegration Of Nigeria by collinsfhk(m): 7:16pm On Apr 15, 2020
ezenwajosh:

You have to understand something... Just like what was done to Hausas....if you can't sell your people out then they will announce a willing tool the winner...Nigeria is configured in away that you have to do their bidding for you to have a place at the TOP

That's why I have no respect for any Igbo political office holder both present and future...

They know nigeria is not working and it will be difficult to fix so they rather obey the caliphate and take what ever they can get as their share of the dying entity

Very unfortunate bro. But the question is what is the way out? It has to be collectively worked towards against all odds. Am very angry as I dey so. I hate injustice

Even the youth are not ready to vote someone that will work towards securing their future, they only live in the now. There is need for massive orientation. Absolutely nothing is working in this country. Government has become a bigger scam. What?
Re: Nothing Fears The North Like Disintegration Of Nigeria by Maxmilliano111: 7:29pm On Apr 15, 2020
Deepfeel:

You hatful people are pathetic, you all claim Igbo land is underdeveloped , you sit in your mud houses and rubbish Igbo region,and most of you don't know the road to Igbo region, if we start showing you evidence of how our region is better than yours you call it empty chest beating , while you don't have the chest to beat on

Lwkmd. nah so eee tey pain u reach...

U just wan maa talk buhh anogo yan you anything

As i have said earlier on, quote other E warriors like you *THANK YOU*
Re: Nothing Fears The North Like Disintegration Of Nigeria by humilitypays(m): 7:30pm On Apr 15, 2020
DanArrewa:
the Igbos beggars....

In next 5yrs igbo beggars will take over the begging industry
my brother, what they are telling u is the truth. As an enlightened person from the north, you should start rallying and engaging your fellow enlightened youths from the north on how to tackle some pressing issues in the north like:

1.) Religious extremism - Yorubas also have Muslims but they are not toxic and destructive like northern Muslims, learn from the Yorubas, nobody is above learning

2.) Almajiri system should be redesigned to meet today needs and standard. The students at Almajiri schools should be taught science, computer appreciation, welding, engineering, etc that will position them to become useful citizens and not dependent beggars

3.) Initiate talks to encourage your senators and political elites to allow state Policing for effective security of lives and properties all over Nigeria.

4.) How to harness the good resources in the north to make northern states sufficient and not dependent on crude oil that make the northern political elites reject every effort for restructuring of NIGERIA for the good of all Nigerians.

And other areas too.

While Igbos, Yorubas and other regions too work on their flaws.

Nigeria of today as it is is not working at all. We are only deceiving ourselves brother. Let's think like civilised youths who want the best for Nigeria and Africa.
Re: Nothing Fears The North Like Disintegration Of Nigeria by Deepfeel(m): 7:32pm On Apr 15, 2020
Stay off threads like this simple, what exactly are you doing on this thread calling Igbo's names?

Maxmilliano111:

Lwkmd. nah so eee tey pain u reach...

U just wan maa talk buhh anogo yan you anything

As i have said earlier on, quote other E warriors like you *THANK YOU*
Re: Nothing Fears The North Like Disintegration Of Nigeria by Danzysb(m): 7:33pm On Apr 15, 2020
AnanseK:

You can’t avoid this question by pretending to be sympathetic to the north that your kith and kin hate with passion.

If the north , you perceived enemy and obstacle to your progress perishes from all these problems you listed , but you have your paradise in you Igbo enclave, what is your problem? The problems of the North should be the least of your worries. You should even have a double celebration;

1. The affluence and development as your people are now free of the burden of the North .

2. Those as you perceive as your arch enemies, and the reasons for all your problems , will remain wretched , immersed in poverty , squalor and deprivation.

You see what I mean?

You should really go for it if you are indeed serious.

Ask your people to leave, be the Moses of your “oppressed” tribesmen. No one will follow you, you will cross Benue River in peace. And celebrate the 2 points above for ever.

You can thank me after you have done all that.

Ok then,You can tell your Fulani pleaser and leader that claims to be a president and the other northern leaders with him that they should stop fighting any means for the SE and some as states to join and form a nation because that's exactly what the man on sit is doing.

1 Like

Re: Nothing Fears The North Like Disintegration Of Nigeria by AnanseK(m): 7:36pm On Apr 15, 2020
gidgiddy:

You are saying it will facilitate separation? How? If all Igbos moved back home, they will still be in Nigeria.
This idea of asking Igbos to back home while there is still "one Nigeria" is just a way to steal their investment
Igbos moving back home should go hand in hand with separation.
This is all a calculated attempt to steal the investments of Igbos and still be practising "one Nigeria".

This is rubbish. No body wants to steal your investments.

In a point of fact what you will start pushing for right now is the negotiation for how you can eventually take all your investments with you in form of physical assets or cash.

You can of course get international support to participate in the asset negotiations . Both you and the north would like that, I’m sure.

It doesn’t make sense to dismantle Nigeria just because you want to separate, if you are really serious about this demand. The total movement of your ethnic group away from the backward North to the Eldorado East will make the message very clear to all Nigerians and there will be no going back.

If indeed you are serious, start working on this right now and your Igbo people will erect your statue in Enugu . You will be a bigger hero than Chukwuma Nzeugwu, Emmanuel Ifeajuna, Odumegwu Ojukwu and Nnamdi Kanu all combined.
This is a free and sincere advice- only if you’re serious.
Re: Nothing Fears The North Like Disintegration Of Nigeria by AnanseK(m): 7:39pm On Apr 15, 2020
Danzysb:

Ok then,You can tell your Fulani pleaser and leader that claims to be a president and the other northern leaders with him that they should stop fighting any means for the SE and some as states to join and form a nation because that's exactly what the man on sit is doing.

You are incoherent. But I guess you want to say that some of the oil producing states will want to join you. Of course there is know problem, the Ijaws and the Itsekiris , the Ogonis and all the other tribes in the South South Know The Igbos better than any other group.
They also know that oil was the the initial Biafra idea of the mid 1960s and it is the same idea even now. But they are closer to you and if they don’t mind sharing or even handing over the oil to you , who are we to complain? Talk to them, the Nigerian President will not be your problem.

You also want food from Benue State, go and talk to them.
Re: Nothing Fears The North Like Disintegration Of Nigeria by Maxmilliano111: 7:41pm On Apr 15, 2020
Deepfeel:
Stay off threads like this simple, what exactly are you doing on this thread calling Igbo's names?

I didn't recall any terms and conditions like that

As for wetin aaa dey do for this kind thread
Aaa just dey use am pass time
Yunno i love it when u pigs savage all tribes claiming you re the best in all aspect

Inshot u don dey make me talk small small and aaaa no goo fall for am

Pls quote other E warriors nahh i wan read comments/replies abeg

Mumu people

1 Like

Re: Nothing Fears The North Like Disintegration Of Nigeria by Deepfeel(m): 7:45pm On Apr 15, 2020
Bring it on, hope you have eaten, if not take this one, your favorite right?

Maxmilliano111:

I didn't recall any terms and conditions like that

As for wetin aaa dey do for this kind thread
Aaa just dey use am pass time
Yunno i love it when u pigs savage all tribes claiming you re the best in all aspect

Inshot u don dey make me talk small small and aaaa no goo fall for am

Pls quote other E warriors nahh i wan read comments/replies abeg

Mumu people

Re: Nothing Fears The North Like Disintegration Of Nigeria by Maxmilliano111: 7:50pm On Apr 15, 2020
Deepfeel:

LWKMD you think sey all this one dey move me....

Chaii who do una dis strong thing

You sha wan dey quote me shaa...
Re: Nothing Fears The North Like Disintegration Of Nigeria by Deepfeel(m): 7:53pm On Apr 15, 2020
Who doesn't know you verbal warriors, make mouth no action, stay off Igbo's , we are not beating your chest but ours it shouldn't be your business

Maxmilliano111:
LWKMD you think sey all this one dey move me....

Chaii who do una dis strong thing

You sha wan dey quote me shaa...
Re: Nothing Fears The North Like Disintegration Of Nigeria by Maxmilliano111: 7:57pm On Apr 15, 2020
Deepfeel:
Who doesn't know you verbal warriors, make mouth no action, stay off Igbo's , we are not beating your chest but ours it shouldn't be your business

you don't tell the kind of thread i choose
Or wish to open..

No be u geh nairaland nah....

Nah una dey una seff unaa never just know

Pig!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Nothing Fears The North Like Disintegration Of Nigeria by Deepfeel(m): 8:03pm On Apr 15, 2020
I see diverting attention from your hunger to me

Bye
Maxmilliano111:
you don't tell the kind of thread i choose
Or wish to open..

No be u geh nairaland nah....

Nah una dey una seff unaa never just know

Pig!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Nothing Fears The North Like Disintegration Of Nigeria by Maxmilliano111: 8:10pm On Apr 15, 2020
Deepfeel:

I see diverting attention from your hunger to me

Bye
you know since when i don dey tey u sey make u no quote me again..

But no!!!. your chest beating wont allow you....

Goan have a little rest my brother cos ur body cant really contain the hate anymore

Remember #hate kills

1 Like

Re: Nothing Fears The North Like Disintegration Of Nigeria by gidgiddy: 9:02pm On Apr 15, 2020
AnanseK:

This is rubbish. No body wants to steal your investments.

In a point of fact what you will start pushing for right now is the negotiation for how you can eventually take all your investments with you in form of physical assets or cash.

You can of course get international support to participate in the asset negotiations . Both you and the north would like that, I’m sure.

It doesn’t make sense to dismantle Nigeria just because you want to separate, if you are really serious about this demand. The total movement of your ethnic group away from the backward North to the Eldorado East will make the message very clear to all Nigerians and there will be no going back.

If indeed you are serious, start working on this right now and your Igbo people will erect your statue in Enugu . You will be a bigger hero than Chukwuma Nzeugwu, Emmanuel Ifeajuna, Odumegwu Ojukwu and Nnamdi Kanu all combined.
This is a free and sincere advice- only if you’re serious.

So you dont know that this has happened before? In 1967, Ojukwu asked all Igbos to come back home and they did. Ojukwu then declared Biafra

That did not stop your fathers from taking up arms and moving down to the East to fight for 3 years to bring back the Igbos into "one Nigeria"

Thats how Igbos know that moving back home will never get them seperation, they have done it before. Those asking Igbos to go back home if they want seperation are those who want to loot and steal Igbo properties and investments then carry on practicing their useless "one Nigeria"

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nothing Fears The North Like Disintegration Of Nigeria by AnanseK(m): 9:40pm On Apr 15, 2020
gidgiddy:

So you dont know that this has happened before? In 1967, Ojukwu asked all Igbos to come back home and they did. Ojukwu then declared Biafra
That did not stop your fathers from taking up arms and moving down to the East to fight for 3 years to bring back the Igbos into "one Nigeria"
Thats how Igbos know that moving back home will never get them seperation, they have done it before. Those asking Igbos to go back home if they want seperation are those who want to loot and steal Igbo properties and investments then carry on practicing their useless "one Nigeria"

1. Looting is not a Northern culture and since you know about 1967 , you will know that most of your people returned to the North after the war and found their properties well preserved and were handed back to them. Some even with their rents collected for 3 years. Even your war Lord , Odumegwu Ojukwu, had his hotel in Zaria returned to him after the war ( please check these facts with your grandfathers and other elders.)

2. Yes, Our fathers from all parts of Nigeria took up arms to go to the East. But their aim at that time was not war. It was to settle a family quarrel . The East was like an angry brother in the family , the brother was angry with the family , went out of the house and would not return home. The brothers went after him and dragged him back home kicking and scratching. That kicking and scratching is what you wrongly refer to as war. It was not war, it was a family quarrel.

You will remember or you can ask your elders that Chukwuma Nzeugwu the Master Mind of the Igbo ethnic cleansing murderous coup of January 1966 was also a Biafran Officer. He was killed very early when the war was only starting when he engaged the federal troops near Nsukka. Remember that Nzeugwu with his own hands shot down the Premier of Northern Region the Sardauna and the Sardauna’s Wife , he also selected some non Igbo Military Officers in Kaduna and killed them.

As soon as Nzeugwu’s corps was identified at the beginning of the war, the Head Of State Gen. Yakubu Gowon was informed. Gowon ordered that the remains of Nzeugwu be taken to Kaduna (which was effectively Nzeugwu’s home town since his childhood). The Federal Government considered Nzeugwu as a misguided Nigerian Military Officer and was buried with full military honours draped with the Nigerian National Flag at Kaduna.

The situation is different now. The children of hate cannot continue to be with the rest of us, they are too hateful and lawless nationally and internationally, It is much better for everyone that you make a move back to your tiny erosion ridden enclave and actualize your pipe dream of Biafra.

I’m for it and I know that over 90% of other Nigerians would like to see you go.

Please try my advice and strategy , you will succeed where your fathers failed.
Re: Nothing Fears The North Like Disintegration Of Nigeria by Dtribeless: 9:55pm On Apr 15, 2020
AnanseK:

1. Looting is not a Northern culture and since you know about 1967 , you will know that most of your people returned to the North after the war and found their properties well preserved and were handed back to them. Some even with their rents collected for 3 years. Even your war Lord , Odumegwu Ojukwu, had his hotel in Zaria returned to him after the war ( please check these facts with your grandfathers and other elders.)

2. Yes, Our fathers from all parts of Nigeria took up arms to go to the East. But their aim at that time was not war. It was to settle a family quarrel . The East was like an angry brother in the family , the brother was angry with the family , went out of the house and would not return home. The brothers went after him and dragged him back home kicking and scratching. That kicking and scratching is what you wrongly refer to as war. It was not war, it was a family quarrel.

You will remember or you can ask your elders that Chukwuma Nzeugwu the Master Mind of the Igbo ethnic cleansing murderous coup of January 1966 was also a Biafran Officer. He was killed very early when the war was only starting when he engaged the federal troops near Nsukka. Remember that Nzeugwu with his own hands shot down the Premier of Northern Region the Sardauna and the Sardauna’s Wife , he also selected some non Igbo Military Officers in Kaduna and killed them.

As soon as Nzeugwu’s corps was identified at the beginning of the war, the Head Of State Gen. Yakubu Gowon was informed. Gowon ordered that the remains of Nzeugwu be taken to Kaduna (which was effectively Nzeugwu’s home town since his childhood). The Federal Government considered Nzeugwu as a misguided Nigerian Military Officer and was buried with full military honours draped with the Nigerian National Flag at Kaduna.

The situation is different now. The children of hate cannot continue to be with the rest of us, they are too hateful and lawless nationally and internationally, It is much better for everyone that you make a move back to your tiny erosion ridden enclave and actualize your pipe dream of Biafra.

I’m for it and I know that over 90% of other Nigerians would like to see you go.

Please try my advice and strategy , you will succeed where your fathers failed.

100% of the South would also love to see you guys join your brothers in Niger & Chad. We are tired of Sharia-seeking, education-ignoring, and needlessly arrogant folks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nothing Fears The North Like Disintegration Of Nigeria by AnanseK(m): 10:11pm On Apr 15, 2020
Dtribeless:

100% of the South would also love to see you guys join your brothers in Niger & Chad. We are tired of Sharia-seeking, education-ignoring, and needlessly arrogant folks.

With this kind of response, I have to question your intelligence.

It is you who want to form your own country so please face your own problem. Work toward the actualization of your pipe dream- Biafra as I said earlier.

Other Nigerians including Northerners will decide what they want to do. In Biafra there will not be Sharia and there will be a lot of education so you will not have those problems. I have no quarrel with you, and I wish you good luck.
Re: Nothing Fears The North Like Disintegration Of Nigeria by AnanseK(m): 10:16pm On Apr 15, 2020
Deepfeel:

This is worse than Chinese wet market food. Actually looks like diarrhea.

So nauseating, you should warn us before placing such disturbing images.
Re: Nothing Fears The North Like Disintegration Of Nigeria by Dtribeless: 10:28pm On Apr 15, 2020
AnanseK:

With this kind of response, I have to question your intelligence.

It is you who want to form your own country so please face your own problem. Work toward the actualization of your pipe dream- Biafra as I said earlier.

Other Nigerians including Northerners will decide what they want to do. In Biafra there will not be Sharia and there will be a lot of education so you will not have those problems. I have no quarrel with you, and I wish you good luck.

Right after you the question the intelligence of the dullard in Aso Rock. The only reason Nigeria is still united is because the SW has not started agitating; however, if dem born una well, insist on a Northern president after Buhari and watch the SW show you clowns out it's done. Have you noticed that few Southern Nigerians care about One Nigeria? Only the parasites parrot that nonsense. Goodluck to you too.
Re: Nothing Fears The North Like Disintegration Of Nigeria by AnanseK(m): 10:41pm On Apr 15, 2020
Dtribeless:

Right after you the question the intelligence of the dullard in Aso Rock. The only reason Nigeria is still united is because the SW has not started agitating; however, if dem born una well, insist on a Northern president after Buhari and watch the SW show you clowns out it's done. Have you noticed that few Southern Nigerians care about One Nigeria? Only the parasites parrot that nonsense. Goodluck to you too.

I know you will soon resort to insults, it is in your culture. I have never mentioned one Nigeria anywhere in my argument. I just emphasized your right to leave and form your own country of Biafra, which I believe is your dream. Let’s concentrate on that If you are really serious about it.
Everyone has the right not to care about one Nigeria, but speak for yourself.
Re: Nothing Fears The North Like Disintegration Of Nigeria by Dtribeless: 11:28pm On Apr 15, 2020
AnanseK:

I know you will soon resort to insults, it is in your culture. I have never mentioned one Nigeria anywhere in my argument. I just emphasized your right to leave and form your own country of Biafra, which I believe is your dream. Let’s concentrate on that If you are really serious about it.
Everyone has the right not to care about one Nigeria, but speak for yourself.

Of course you wouldn't resort to insult, but you can ask Buhari to check his intelligence. And guess what is in your culture: being parasites and blowing people and property up, so I prefer insults. We have the right to leave and I know that. If you care to know I'm for the Southwest, but I see what Kanu is talking about even though he's distasteful. The conversation was about the fear of the North when they hear agitation from the South, and I was confirming that the fear is legitimate as they have everything to lose.

1 Like

Re: Nothing Fears The North Like Disintegration Of Nigeria by AnanseK(m): 12:58am On Apr 16, 2020
Dtribeless:

Of course you wouldn't resort to insult, but you can ask Buhari to check his intelligence. And guess what is in your culture: being parasites and blowing people and property up, so I prefer insults. We have the right to leave and I know that. If you care to know I'm for the Southwest, but I see what Kanu is talking about even though he's distasteful. The conversation was about the fear of the North when they hear agitation from the South, and I was confirming that the fear is legitimate as they have everything to lose.

You are obviously from IPOB children of hate claiming to be something else.

Accept my sympathy for the interruption of your cocaine courier business. I see some of your cohorts stranded in China and making noise and beating their chests as usual as they sleep on the street.

When are you swallowing your next consignment? Make sure the road is clear first, we don’t want any accidents due to cancelled flight. The north has no fear of losing your type.

You could actually change to advance fee fraud or other types of yahoo trade in your culture, but you don’t sound intelligent enough.

Let’s not go into fake drugs ,your brothers cannot teach you that without money and Onitsha market is too saturated with fake chloroquine already.

As roads are now close you can’t go to Kano to steal some Almajiri children to sell in Onitsha as your brothers and sisters do.

What remains for you is to find job in baby factories at biafraland if you have the strength for that, unless of course you are one of the Evans trained boys. Then grab your neighbor’s son.

You must also have some sisters selling what they have at Italy although times hard with covid 19. I hope none of them is on a ventilator right now.
Good luck buddy. Remember that I’m 100% with you on the Biafra dream.The North will be happy to have nothing to do with you and who you represent.

1 Like

Re: Nothing Fears The North Like Disintegration Of Nigeria by DanHaske: 5:59am On Apr 16, 2020
Deepfeel:

Thousands of your brothers and sisters are in ssmbisa forest kidnaping , stealing killing and destroying ,on a daily basis, they are doing it for your God Allah , with the support of your leaders sponsoring them, even when they are captured your leaders release them,

That's a honest living in the north
Sambisa is still safer than the SE.
Our leaders do not support Boko haram neither do we support terrorism. It is an unfortunate thing that has befallen us and despite your joy that we are the victims, we will overcome. I will nt talk about your religion.
As a matter of fact, you sound like all these ignorant Igbos that have never travelled out. I wonder why i am even arguing with you. You will remain ignorant forever.

1 Like

Re: Nothing Fears The North Like Disintegration Of Nigeria by DanHaske: 6:19am On Apr 16, 2020
humilitypays:
my brother, what they are telling u is the truth. As an enlightened person from the north, you should start rallying and engaging your fellow enlightened youths from the north on how to tackle some pressing issues in the north like:

1.) Religious extremism - Yorubas also have Muslims but they are not toxic and destructive like northern Muslims, learn from the Yorubas, nobody is above learning

2.) Almajiri system should be redesigned to meet today needs and standard. The students at Almajiri schools should be taught science, computer appreciation, welding, engineering, etc that will position them to become useful citizens and not dependent beggars

3.) Initiate talks to encourage your senators and political elites to allow state Policing for effective security of lives and properties all over Nigeria.

4.) How to harness the good resources in the north to make northern states sufficient and not dependent on crude oil that make the northern political elites reject every effort for restructuring of NIGERIA for the good of all Nigerians.

And other areas too.

While Igbos, Yorubas and other regions too work on their flaws.

Nigeria of today as it is is not working at all. We are only deceiving ourselves brother. Let's think like civilised youths who want the best for Nigeria and Africa.
Northerners know their problems and we also know its severity ( if you are current, you will know that some states are abolishing begging). Your advice should be directed at those who see their problems as a way of life despite the bad reputation it is earning us.
Re: Nothing Fears The North Like Disintegration Of Nigeria by bashir1451(m): 7:37am On Apr 16, 2020
Kyase:
Election don finish nothing like Middlebelt again ba?
now we are all north, make i catch one idiot in 2023 dey call me middlebelt then we go know

They won't miss out on any chance to disintegrate us.
Re: Nothing Fears The North Like Disintegration Of Nigeria by DanHaske: 8:22am On Apr 16, 2020
ezenwajosh:

1. Looking at buhari knowing fully well he's very old incapable of leading over 200million people and its economy still went ahead to vote him(a northern don't understand economy or governance the only thing he understand is the teaching of islam and sharia)

2. Bokoharam(western education is evil)

3. Iswa

4. Al Qaeda

5. Fulani herdsmen

6. Millions of uneducated almajiri under age voters who's numbers of course counts in elections to help vote in clueless leaders that always takes nigeria 20years backwards

So these are the factors hindering the development of Abia?
For your information noqtherners (even the illiterate ones) understand governance more than any Igbo man.
see what happened when Igbos were senate president and pdp chairman. complete disaster.
Seeing the way you guys rallied behind an international criminal in the last elections, i rather allow an almajiri elect my leader for me
Re: Nothing Fears The North Like Disintegration Of Nigeria by Deepfeel(m): 8:28am On Apr 16, 2020
DanHaske:

Sambisa is still safer than the SE.
Our leaders do not support Boko haram neither do we support terrorism. It is an unfortunate thing that has befallen us and despite your joy that we are the victims, we will overcome. I will nt talk about your religion.
As a matter of fact, you sound like all these ignorant Igbos that have never travelled out. I wonder why i am even arguing with you. You will remain ignorant forever.
The almejiri is crying ehaah sorry

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

College Of Education Zing Taraba State In Pictures / Tinubu, Ambode And I Are Cool Says Fashola / Kwara Gov: We Must Fulfill Our Promises We Don't Want To Be Stoned

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 126
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.