Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,485 members, 7,819,759 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:31 PM

Wike: Criminals Terrorising Rivers Operate From Anambra - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike: Criminals Terrorising Rivers Operate From Anambra (54102 Views)

Nigerians, Others Listed As Criminals Terrorising London Metropolis / Wike:criminals Terrorising Rivers From Anambra And Sends Some Ebonyi Ppl Home / Criminals Terrorising Rivers Come In From Anambra – Governor Nyesom Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike: Criminals Terrorising Rivers Operate From Anambra by ProudDick: 10:17pm On Apr 14, 2020
Coldie:

Who be the u guys.

Did u see COLDIE commenting in that thread?

Theres a difference between PDP, Ipob and an Igbo person.

I am Igbo doesn't mean I am PDP or ipob get that

Igbos supported him on that thread. You supported Dino when he threatened to rape Tinubu’s wife but were wailing yesterday that Rufais son wants to rape your mothers. That’s why people see you as unstable vermins who should not be reasoned with.

11 Likes

Re: Wike: Criminals Terrorising Rivers Operate From Anambra by lacasera14(m): 10:18pm On Apr 14, 2020
Coldie:

Wike make this kind rubbish derogatory statement that's a lie, that even someone from Zamfara knows its a lie.

But look at the speed all the rivers people start supporting him, supporting a lie.

That's the reason there are criminals all over the states, people dae do tribalism for better thing. Una own na tribalism for criminality
The people arrested revealed their hideout after interrogation and it happened to be Anambra. Why is that so hard to swallow. Did the Governor accuse the people of Anambra? Did he say they are Anambra indigenes? See as una de get high BP. Lol.

8 Likes

Re: Wike: Criminals Terrorising Rivers Operate From Anambra by pazienza(m): 10:18pm On Apr 14, 2020
ProudDick:

But you igbos supported him then. Go back to that thread. That’s why we see you igbos are brain dead.

Which Igbos supported him?
Post link to that thread. The same thread I and myself stated clearly that Ikwerre, Ekpeye, Etche and Ogba are not Igbos, and washed off our hands of Wike and his Ikwerre people madness of cornering Rivers state wealth for themselves?

No sensible Igbo man would accept the very idea of Ikwerres being Igbo. Only Igbos suffering from inferiority complex harbour such thoughts, and they are a dying breed in Igbo land today. Wike and his ilks in Ikwerreland will help me with that task.

6 Likes

Re: Wike: Criminals Terrorising Rivers Operate From Anambra by Nobody: 10:19pm On Apr 14, 2020
Coldie:

What are u expecting from somebody that was spotted on camera jeering at other tribes in Rivers. Over his decision to build 3fly overs in his ikwerre region, when other regions have none.

When I mean jeering I meant he was telling them ntoor

Seems the man is very stupid. We should stop backing him all the time. Nonentity.

1 Like

Re: Wike: Criminals Terrorising Rivers Operate From Anambra by jrjfjfj: 10:19pm On Apr 14, 2020
Area4Area:
Rush for your acidic leftover ogbono before it goes to waste
u are PAINED grin grin
Re: Wike: Criminals Terrorising Rivers Operate From Anambra by Coldie(m): 10:21pm On Apr 14, 2020
ProudDick:

Igbos supported him on that thread. You supported Dino when he threatened to rape Tinubu’s wife but were wailing yesterday that Rufais son wants to rape your mothers. That’s why people see you as unstable vermins who should not be reasoned with.
Who be the u guys I repeat everybody has his opinion ipob and Igbo's are not same
Re: Wike: Criminals Terrorising Rivers Operate From Anambra by Agberooo: 10:21pm On Apr 14, 2020
[s]
Corrinthians:
You're welcome.
[/s]
Re: Wike: Criminals Terrorising Rivers Operate From Anambra by Agberooo: 10:21pm On Apr 14, 2020
[s]
Corrinthians:
cheesy

No vex.

Your brothers need to stop glorifying nonentities though.

Have a fantastic night rest bro. cool
[/s]
Re: Wike: Criminals Terrorising Rivers Operate From Anambra by Coldie(m): 10:21pm On Apr 14, 2020
iSlayer2:

Seems the man is very stupid. We should stop backing him all the time. Nonentity.
I was never backing him. If u were ur loss
Re: Wike: Criminals Terrorising Rivers Operate From Anambra by Nobody: 10:23pm On Apr 14, 2020
see ammunition, enough for an entire police division in a state.

but how did wikus, come about anambras involvement in this, what of IMO state?

something fishy, he left the all the cult groups in river s state to accuse industrious hard working people of anambra?

maybe their governor owns caverton helicopters.

1 Like

Re: Wike: Criminals Terrorising Rivers Operate From Anambra by Agberooo: 10:24pm On Apr 14, 2020
[s]
Corrinthians:
The same governor you and your brothers swore to lay your lives down for.

Is God not a miracle worker!

Wike has called a people thieves.

Kanu, Pigs and idiots.

Uwazuruike, most foolish in the world.

Reno, beggars.

I wonder what FFK whom they currently serve will call them when they eventually fall apart.

You guys should stop glorifying these characters.
[/s]
Re: Wike: Criminals Terrorising Rivers Operate From Anambra by Nobody: 10:24pm On Apr 14, 2020
pazienza:

Post link to that thread. The same thread I and myself stated clearly that Ikwerre, Ekpeye, Etche and Ogba are not Igbos, and washed off our hands of Wike and his Ikwerre people madness of cornering Rivers state wealth for themselves?

No sensible Igbo man would accept the very idea of Ikwerres being Igbo. Only Igbos suffering from inferiority complex harbour such thoughts, and they are a dying breed in Igbo land today. Wike and his ilks in Ikwerreland will help me with that task.

You owe no dirty thing any explanation.
Re: Wike: Criminals Terrorising Rivers Operate From Anambra by lacasera14(m): 10:24pm On Apr 14, 2020
Coldie:

Abandoned property did not happen in Lagos, it mainly happened in Rivers state, port Harcourt.

Reason why Igbo people go to Lagos and forget there roots, the state totally absorbs u.

But rivers state war never start and they are already repeating it over and over on how somebody should go so they can occupy. That's SICK
I pray the war doesn't happen again. You won't say the same for Lagos. You forgot so soon how they threatened to drown you guys in the Lagoon. There's bad blood between the igbos and Lagosians now. They'll be the first to enjoy the spoils. You guys sullied the relationship when you said Lagos is no man's land. Meaning Ikorodu, Bariga, Badagry and Epe indigenes have no roots. They fell from the sky. Think Baba.

6 Likes

Re: Wike: Criminals Terrorising Rivers Operate From Anambra by ProudDick: 10:26pm On Apr 14, 2020
pazienza:

I know you and obailala are the igbos I respect on this forum. But if you check that thread you will see igbos support him. Why people usually bash igbos is because of their hypocrisy. They don’t separate politics from emotions.

When Gej marginalized Yoruba and they complained igbos bashed them.
When Kanu was insulting Yorubas unprovoked they supported him.
When Dino threatened to rape Tinubu’s wife they supported him.
But will suddenly be surprised when Yorubas rub it in when it gets to their turn.

They started mocking the sw with corona virus when Lagos and ogun recorded their cases.
They’ve been bashing the SW over the robberies due to the lockdown but will start shouting hatred when we retaliate.

11 Likes

Re: Wike: Criminals Terrorising Rivers Operate From Anambra by Nobody: 10:27pm On Apr 14, 2020
pazienza:

check your history, ikwerres are Igbo's, they decided to dump their roots because of oil.

they re Igbo's that migrated mostly from former IMO and some parts of abia.

they are also Igbo's from other Igbo states whose families ran to rivers during the civil war.

they understand the Igbo dialect, cultures somewhat similar, what are you saying?

1 Like

Re: Wike: Criminals Terrorising Rivers Operate From Anambra by ProudDick: 10:28pm On Apr 14, 2020
MelesZenawi:

You owe no dirty thing any explanation.
You are just a demented oaf. Even your fellow igbos are ashamed of you reason why they sometimes denounce you. Pig.

3 Likes

Re: Wike: Criminals Terrorising Rivers Operate From Anambra by lacasera14(m): 10:29pm On Apr 14, 2020
pazienza:

You igbos have been claiming ikwerre alongside everyother tribe that shares boundary with you from time immemorial. Even to the extent of getting to Akwa Ibom. You beam the lens more on ikwerre because of the abundance of wealth and oil. Don't be hypocritical here all of a sudden. Unless you want to say that everyone that has argued on the subject is stupid which doesn't make you wiser.

3 Likes

Re: Wike: Criminals Terrorising Rivers Operate From Anambra by lacasera14(m): 10:31pm On Apr 14, 2020
quentin06:

check your history, ikwerres are Igbo's, they decided to dump their roots because of oil.

they re Igbo's that migrated mostly from former IMO and some parts of abia.

they are also Igbo's from other Igbo states whose families ran to rivers during the civil war.

they understand the Igbo dialect, cultures somewhat similar, what are you saying?
@Pazienza see one of your brothers here arguing with so much dexterity. Everybody in the minority is Igbo I guess. Chief go to bed.

1 Like

Re: Wike: Criminals Terrorising Rivers Operate From Anambra by HopeAtHand: 10:32pm On Apr 14, 2020
Coldie:

The guy is trying to save face.

If the guy say ipob I fit understand, but criminals.

Abi is it Anambra people that made Omoku deserted?
Is it Anambra people that made Etche a no go area?
Is it Anambra people that made ogoni a war zone?
Is it Anambra people that made Emuoha den of crime?
I have not talked about Isokpo, or Asari tolu or Ahoada?

This man is just trying to save face

The answer to all your questions is Yes. Anambra people are the cause. Why are you even asking the questions?

Anambra criminals are causing problems in far away Indonesia, is it neighbouring Rivers that they can't do the same.

Wike has said the truth, even if it hurts your feelings.

5 Likes

Re: Wike: Criminals Terrorising Rivers Operate From Anambra by Coldie(m): 10:33pm On Apr 14, 2020
lacasera14:
I pray the war doesn't happen again. You won't say the same for Lagos. You forgot so soon how they threatened to drown you guys in the Lagoon. There's bad blood between the igbos and Lagosians now. They'll be the first to enjoy the spoils. You guys sullied the relationship when you said Lagos is no man's land. Meaning Ikorodu, Bariga, Badagry and Epe indigenes have no roots. They fell from the sky. Think Baba.
The Igbo Yoruba bad blood from my observations always ended on the internet.

With all the tribal wars online between us there has never been an open confrontation.

Yoruba's are smart people they know how to go about things, trying to steal peoples properties is a poor and short sighted man's way of doing it. There are other ways to go about sth that would ultimately benefit u
Re: Wike: Criminals Terrorising Rivers Operate From Anambra by Area4Area: 10:34pm On Apr 14, 2020
lacasera14:
In the event of any war that involves Biafra again splitting from Nigeria, Igbos will be forced to abadon all their investments in the south, north and west and return home. their investments will be considered as spoils from the war. That's standard war precedence. No be me set am. It's the Nigerian govt that will even claim them not indigenes. I think you should be more concerned with Lagos. You guys have investments there in millions of excessess not Port Harcourt where you married some of our sisters and have blood ties.
The law supporting the seizure has been in operation since in the country, most IPOBians and Igbos don't know about it.

No foreigner is expected to own land or property anywhere in Nigeria, you become a Biafran, you become a foreigner and lose everything

1 Like

Re: Wike: Criminals Terrorising Rivers Operate From Anambra by Anambralstson: 10:34pm On Apr 14, 2020
Coldie:

No be today matter na. Look at what's happening at the southwest shutdown never start bullets have started flying up and down.

But to them igbos are the criminals... LoL

Foolishness is not good
Don't mind idiots, only in west you see hungry criminals they steal ordinary electricity bulb, it was their criminal activities that pushed me out of Lagos, the burgled my office stole my items, with God on my side they where arrested, major culprit was from Osun, the remaining two guys were sons of Bale of Lagbasa in Ajah, I took them to Lagbasa police station two days after they were in detention the criminal DPO from their tribe release them without my consent, it was one Igbo police woman that informed me, I had to involve my very close friend in force headquarter Abuja, he assisted me to move the case to SARS Ikeja the idiots were rearrested and moved to Ikeja I made sure they paid to the last kobo, even the Osun guy his people were offering me plot of land in Osun to release their son, I asked them to go and sell the land and pay me my money, after the incident I left the stressful city. They are criminals looking for hardworking Igbos to steal from, only in west the steal from traffic

1 Like

Re: Wike: Criminals Terrorising Rivers Operate From Anambra by Coldie(m): 10:34pm On Apr 14, 2020
HopeAtHand:

The answer to all your questions is Yes. Anambra people are the cause. Why are you even asking the questions?

Anambra criminals are causing problems in far away Indonesia, is it neighbouring Rivers that they can't do the same.

Wike said some, you you don carry your wahala come say they are the cause of all the criminality in Rivers just because they caught one gang based on Anambra
Re: Wike: Criminals Terrorising Rivers Operate From Anambra by lacasera14(m): 10:36pm On Apr 14, 2020
Area4Area:
The law supporting the seizure has been in operation since in the country, most IPOBians and Igbos don't know about it.

No foreigner is expected to own land or property anywhere in Nigeria, you become a Biafran, you become a foreigner and lose everything
Help me tell them. They think Lagos will be an exception. Lagos where tension is brewing against them after declaring someone's village a no man's land.

1 Like

Re: Wike: Criminals Terrorising Rivers Operate From Anambra by Coldie(m): 10:38pm On Apr 14, 2020
Area4Area:

U sound so stup1d though I dont support Biafra this is a stup1d analogy.

So Chinese people don't own houses in Nigeria?

Or no foreigner owns a house in Nigeria.
Re: Wike: Criminals Terrorising Rivers Operate From Anambra by Area4Area: 10:39pm On Apr 14, 2020
Crixxx:

Even the wasterners infact Nigeria as a whole eat ogbono.. You what are you chirping about? grin
Sulphuric gbe...
Who has ogbono as their traditional meal and even gave it a name? This one doesn't favour you and you made it a national dish

1 Like

Re: Wike: Criminals Terrorising Rivers Operate From Anambra by Coldie(m): 10:40pm On Apr 14, 2020
lacasera14:
Help me tell them. They think Lagos will be an exception. Lagos where tension is brewing against them after declaring someone's village a no man's land.
2 of u are saying opposite things, one us saying in advent of war, the other saying if there's outright secession.

But without even understanding you guys came to same conclusion just to massage ur ignorant ego
Re: Wike: Criminals Terrorising Rivers Operate From Anambra by Coldie(m): 10:41pm On Apr 14, 2020
HopeAtHand:

Wow... Don wanny is an Anambra man.

Small winch is an Anambra man.

Bobrisky is an anambra man.

The list goes on
Re: Wike: Criminals Terrorising Rivers Operate From Anambra by globemoney: 10:42pm On Apr 14, 2020
HopeAtHand:

This lazy Ikwerre man, get this to your thick skull, the Anambra man is superior to the average Rivers man, by education, wealth, influence, talent, travel, achievements, etc... It will only be foolish for Wike who is under the influence of drugs to cause problems for himself by going against Anambra. He should know his limits.. Look at Wike sho sponsors jobless, lazy RIvers cultists looking for where to blame for the insecurity in his state.. Stupid

3 Likes

Re: Wike: Criminals Terrorising Rivers Operate From Anambra by Nobody: 10:42pm On Apr 14, 2020
ProudDick:

You are just a demented oaf. Even your fellow igbos are ashamed of you reason why they sometimes denounce you. Pig.

Go and bathe

You are man but gossips like a woman...

If you are clean, you will behave like one.
Re: Wike: Criminals Terrorising Rivers Operate From Anambra by sreamsense: 10:44pm On Apr 14, 2020
Anambralstson:

Crime rate in Nigeria by NBS take your time and check the states

AnambraIstson, I know how restless you are to defend crime prone area like yours by searching for old and outdated statistics to defend criminalties in your state. Even your outdated 2016 statistics indicated that a dynamic state like Anambra has potential to dominate local and international arena which recent development and statistics are now confirming.

If such statistics was taken seriously then to combat crime in Anambra, by now Anambra will not be competing for trophy in international and local crime scene as it does at moment. Instead of you and other Anambra defenders to look for ways to stop funding Anambra (morally and socially) from representing Nigeria on international crime arena, you are here looking for outdated statistics to support its heilenous activities. Please, be wise, take drastic steps to contain it now!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

Nigerians React To Peter Obi's Outburst On Arise TV / What Is The Use Of This Thing? / Xenophobia: S’African Envoy Meets Buhari, Apologizes To Nigeria (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.