Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,128 members, 7,811,183 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:32 AM

Ganduje Imposes Total Lockdown In Kano After Recording A 4th Case Of Coronavirus - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ganduje Imposes Total Lockdown In Kano After Recording A 4th Case Of Coronavirus (27572 Views)

Jubilation In Kano After Osinbajo's Declaration (Photos) / Buhari Imposes Total Lockdown On Kano For Two Weeks / Kwankwaso's Supporters Burn Their Brooms In Kano After His Defection To PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ganduje Imposes Total Lockdown In Kano After Recording A 4th Case Of Coronavirus by oka4ugoo: 8:20pm On Apr 14, 2020
V
Re: Ganduje Imposes Total Lockdown In Kano After Recording A 4th Case Of Coronavirus by GboyegaD(m): 8:20pm On Apr 14, 2020
The earlier the better. Hopefully it includes a limitation on public gathering as well.
Re: Ganduje Imposes Total Lockdown In Kano After Recording A 4th Case Of Coronavirus by Angelfrost(m): 8:22pm On Apr 14, 2020
That Kano coat of arms tho... grin

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Imposes Total Lockdown In Kano After Recording A 4th Case Of Coronavirus by Aladdin1(m): 8:23pm On Apr 14, 2020
Let the north at least enjoy the lockdown that the southern states have been enjoying.
Re: Ganduje Imposes Total Lockdown In Kano After Recording A 4th Case Of Coronavirus by ALABACONNECT(m): 8:25pm On Apr 14, 2020
Na now eye open. Na wa o
Re: Ganduje Imposes Total Lockdown In Kano After Recording A 4th Case Of Coronavirus by ojaysam25(m): 8:26pm On Apr 14, 2020
I doubt if the lockdown would be extended to the mosque just like churches...
Re: Ganduje Imposes Total Lockdown In Kano After Recording A 4th Case Of Coronavirus by bergs2: 8:27pm On Apr 14, 2020
It beats my imagination the kind of leaders we have in this clime: while nations who are had hit by this pandemic are being proactive and opening up their economies, our leaders over here have just locked up their citizens inside with no proactive measure of helping out.

I am tired.
Re: Ganduje Imposes Total Lockdown In Kano After Recording A 4th Case Of Coronavirus by Kemo15: 8:28pm On Apr 14, 2020
A nice decision�
Re: Ganduje Imposes Total Lockdown In Kano After Recording A 4th Case Of Coronavirus by bamasite2: 8:31pm On Apr 14, 2020
We will emerge victorious, because this too shall surely pass.

If you want an amazing female orgasm experience, just visit this thread and see my offer with a guarantee:
https://www.nairaland.com/5790553/female-orgasm-today-money-back
Re: Ganduje Imposes Total Lockdown In Kano After Recording A 4th Case Of Coronavirus by luluosas(m): 8:33pm On Apr 14, 2020
No complete lock down here
chuksbaby:
Next State.

Wait o..Edo state has been quite oh

what is happening?
Re: Ganduje Imposes Total Lockdown In Kano After Recording A 4th Case Of Coronavirus by Nobody: 8:34pm On Apr 14, 2020
this is getting more serious
Re: Ganduje Imposes Total Lockdown In Kano After Recording A 4th Case Of Coronavirus by PROJECTBASE: 8:34pm On Apr 14, 2020
FG will pack all the palliative there now telling us they are the only poor people under lockdown.
Re: Ganduje Imposes Total Lockdown In Kano After Recording A 4th Case Of Coronavirus by Joefat: 8:35pm On Apr 14, 2020
I heard from a DSS friend today that, the man that returned from India, which brought coronavirus to ondo state has later tested negative, but know news has be realised about it.. And the 2rd and the 3rd cases now.. Curfew has commence today now, from 7pm to 7am. The whole things just looked confused to me. cry

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Imposes Total Lockdown In Kano After Recording A 4th Case Of Coronavirus by SWORD419(m): 8:36pm On Apr 14, 2020
ZKOSOSO:
Just joining the Lock down league....? Hope it's not too late!

Kano should have been at same level with Ogun' Lagos, FCT in the Lock down season I

Trust my Kanawa peeps, yan dabba, almajiris to launch the long awaited Revolution......!! HungerBAD......indeed...!!
still better than the illiterates in warri

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ganduje Imposes Total Lockdown In Kano After Recording A 4th Case Of Coronavirus by Nobody: 8:37pm On Apr 14, 2020
God help us
Re: Ganduje Imposes Total Lockdown In Kano After Recording A 4th Case Of Coronavirus by Sososo(f): 8:39pm On Apr 14, 2020
They no dey telling pesin
Re: Ganduje Imposes Total Lockdown In Kano After Recording A 4th Case Of Coronavirus by hansomb: 8:39pm On Apr 14, 2020
Let feel what others are feeling, will have to stuff of now now.
Re: Ganduje Imposes Total Lockdown In Kano After Recording A 4th Case Of Coronavirus by Adakintroy2: 8:41pm On Apr 14, 2020
I de sorry for all this leaders. This lockdown no get time. If the new case is not slowing down. Health expert will keep advising the government to persist with the lockdown and that's were telling problem is. It's indefinite!

So now we will have to decide honestly. Between dieing of desease or dieing if starvation. Either way death beckons.

This thing can easily explode in the leaders face with a docile leader like buhari, it could be the beginning if a civil strive.
Re: Ganduje Imposes Total Lockdown In Kano After Recording A 4th Case Of Coronavirus by Peace081: 8:48pm On Apr 14, 2020
Na wa ooo
Re: Ganduje Imposes Total Lockdown In Kano After Recording A 4th Case Of Coronavirus by Joefat: 8:54pm On Apr 14, 2020
Adakintroy2:
I de sorry for all this leaders. This lockdown no get time. If the new case is not slowing down. Health expert will keep advising the government to persist with the lockdown and that's were telling problem is. It's indefinite!

So now we will have to decide honestly. Between dieing of desease or dieing if starvation. Either way death beckons.

This thing can easily explode in the leaders face with a docile leader like buhari, it could be the beginning if a civil strive.

We'll be force to choose one btw die by virus or by hunger
Re: Ganduje Imposes Total Lockdown In Kano After Recording A 4th Case Of Coronavirus by Kuginzi: 8:56pm On Apr 14, 2020
Superjazz:
Fake news
Audio Fake news
Re: Ganduje Imposes Total Lockdown In Kano After Recording A 4th Case Of Coronavirus by anochuko01(m): 9:02pm On Apr 14, 2020
ZKOSOSO:
Just joining the Lock down league....? Hope it's not too late!

Kano should have been at same level with Ogun' Lagos, FCT in the Lock down season I

Trust my Kanawa peeps, yan dabba, almajiris to launch the long awaited Revolution......!! HungerBAD......indeed...!!
thank God i carried my kaya and ran down to lagos three weeks ago. If care isnt taken, kano won go terrible pass
Re: Ganduje Imposes Total Lockdown In Kano After Recording A 4th Case Of Coronavirus by JAMO84: 9:06pm On Apr 14, 2020
Racoon:
cheesy Shege Gandollar! Una must get sense by force.

https://punchng.com/we-cant-lock-down-north-northern-govs/
There's no word for your level of bigotry
Re: Ganduje Imposes Total Lockdown In Kano After Recording A 4th Case Of Coronavirus by Biafrarep(m): 9:07pm On Apr 14, 2020
Lol, Egungun be careful na express you dey go so. This man wan follow him mates for South impose lockdown but he forget say na poor almajiris full him state.

I no dey o undecided undecided
Re: Ganduje Imposes Total Lockdown In Kano After Recording A 4th Case Of Coronavirus by madridsta007(m): 9:08pm On Apr 14, 2020
Babzrockman:
Long over due.
Hearing EU donates 21Billion, Gandollar wants to collect his share hence the lock down

You are smart smiley
Re: Ganduje Imposes Total Lockdown In Kano After Recording A 4th Case Of Coronavirus by Charly68: 9:15pm On Apr 14, 2020
I think they said the Northern Governors said they can't lock down in that side

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wike, Makinde, Ikpeazu, Ortom Off To Spain For Crucial Meeting / Boko Haram Arrested At Fuel Station In Maiduguri / Nigerian Army Replies Nnamdi Kanu (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.