Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,871 members, 7,813,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:57 PM

Read Wike Full Report On Criminals Recently Arrested In Rivers State (photos ) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Read Wike Full Report On Criminals Recently Arrested In Rivers State (photos ) (3730 Views)

NLC Warns Imo Govt, Wike: Full Statement Of NLC Communique On Nationwide Strike / Army Releases Wike's Full Audio Tape, As Governor Reacts To Election Phone Call / Aisha Buhari Distances Self From Fraudster Recently Arrested By DSS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Read Wike Full Report On Criminals Recently Arrested In Rivers State (photos ) by LivingSage: 10:48am On Apr 15, 2020
Afa, I've eaten! Are you still hungry? cheesy
MelesZenawi:

Lol...Joke fire?

Have you eaten?

You can't be fighting for food and still talking..

I want to make sure you have eaten, have you?
Re: Read Wike Full Report On Criminals Recently Arrested In Rivers State (photos ) by ChinoElects: 10:48am On Apr 15, 2020
[s]
Kinematics:

Please give us the names of the gunmen ;DIf they are 3, 2 of them is certainly your blodas.
If they are 10, 7 of them will(and always) be your blodas.
[/s]

Does an average Rivers man has anything doing except cultism, beheading of people and armed robbery? No, just tell us one good thing Rivers people are known for?

Bunch of useless savages cheesy
Re: Read Wike Full Report On Criminals Recently Arrested In Rivers State (photos ) by Anambralstson: 10:49am On Apr 15, 2020
LivingSage:
But you cut your life's off due to cultism grin grin grin
Just few weeks of lockdown the whole southwest is turning to Somalia

Re: Read Wike Full Report On Criminals Recently Arrested In Rivers State (photos ) by Nobody: 10:50am On Apr 15, 2020
LivingSage:
Easterner's leads, others follows cheesy cheesy
Poorest biafra republic grin

Can we compile the awawa boys or crime news here on nairaland just this few week...

Which one?

I will make the compilation sophisticated.
Re: Read Wike Full Report On Criminals Recently Arrested In Rivers State (photos ) by ChinoElects: 10:50am On Apr 15, 2020
This is the sort news you get from Rivers state. Very useless state filled with kinematics cheesy

Re: Read Wike Full Report On Criminals Recently Arrested In Rivers State (photos ) by Nobody: 10:51am On Apr 15, 2020
LivingSage:

Why dragging ijebu garri if truly you have eaten?

Why hijacking company bread on the road?

Ordinary agege oooo
Re: Read Wike Full Report On Criminals Recently Arrested In Rivers State (photos ) by Cti28(m): 10:51am On Apr 15, 2020
LivingSage:
Don't fight the fact niggarrr. You are going to be the poorest republic if you people should ceceed without SOUTH SOUTH. You have NOTHING to show as a worthy resources grin
Poor biafra republic.
Meanwhile, We've been triumphing Even before amalgamation, that's if you know history

How many natural resources does the state of Isreal and Singapore possess?
Re: Read Wike Full Report On Criminals Recently Arrested In Rivers State (photos ) by Kinematics: 10:52am On Apr 15, 2020
“We are talking about a pandemic that is ravaging the world and some criminals still find their way to make the state unsafe. Some of these criminals that terrorise the state come in from Anambra state."

Wike said it clean and clear. Criminals from red mud region want to change it..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Read Wike Full Report On Criminals Recently Arrested In Rivers State (photos ) by LivingSage: 10:52am On Apr 15, 2020
It's of expectation, you should be following the news cause you and your brethrens are Majority
MelesZenawi:

Can we compile the awawa boys or crime news here on nairaland just this few week...

Which one?

I will make the compilation sophisticated.
Re: Read Wike Full Report On Criminals Recently Arrested In Rivers State (photos ) by Adaogwashi1(f): 10:53am On Apr 15, 2020
LivingSage:
But you cut your life's off due to cultism grin grin grin
We don't do robbery cheesy

I still remain Ada ogwashi cool
Re: Read Wike Full Report On Criminals Recently Arrested In Rivers State (photos ) by InternalAuditor: 10:53am On Apr 15, 2020
ChinoElects:
This is the sort news you get from Rivers state. Very useless state filled with kinematics cheesy

Chai. Rivers state is cursed. Tufia
Re: Read Wike Full Report On Criminals Recently Arrested In Rivers State (photos ) by InternalAuditor: 10:54am On Apr 15, 2020
Anambralstson:

Ateke, Tombolo, Boylof and other deadly criminals in Rivers are from Anambra? please can you mention one from Anambra state

Rivers state has the most dangerous criminals in the history of Nigeria. See bloody kind of people the state produces.

1 Like

Re: Read Wike Full Report On Criminals Recently Arrested In Rivers State (photos ) by Anambralstson: 10:55am On Apr 15, 2020
Kinematics:

Please give us the names of the gunmen grin

If they are 3, 2 of them is certainly your blodas.
If they are 10, 7 of them will(and always) be your blodas.
Mr. Abiri, also known as General Akotebe Darikoko is he from Anambra state?

1 Like

Re: Read Wike Full Report On Criminals Recently Arrested In Rivers State (photos ) by LivingSage: 10:55am On Apr 15, 2020
You don't compare SENSE with NO SENSE
You're two different nuts. IPOBARETHIEVES ipobarecursed and they are shallow thinkers. So, they're incomparable
Cti28:

How many natural resources does the state of Isreal and Singapore possess?
Re: Read Wike Full Report On Criminals Recently Arrested In Rivers State (photos ) by ChinoElects: 10:56am On Apr 15, 2020
Kinematics you are continually going to be in trauma. See your shithole state. This thread has broken you completely cheesy

https://www.nairaland.com/5792649/lockdown-see-how-enjoying-beautiful
Re: Read Wike Full Report On Criminals Recently Arrested In Rivers State (photos ) by LivingSage: 10:56am On Apr 15, 2020
Okay dear cheesy
Adaogwashi1:
We don't do robbery cheesy

Re: Read Wike Full Report On Criminals Recently Arrested In Rivers State (photos ) by ChinoElects: 10:57am On Apr 15, 2020
Anambralstson:

Mr. Abiri, also known as General Akotebe Darikoko is he from Anambra state?

Chai Rivers state is cursed with the most useless human capital cheesy
Re: Read Wike Full Report On Criminals Recently Arrested In Rivers State (photos ) by Agberooo: 10:57am On Apr 15, 2020
[s]
LivingSage:

Goan grab life niggarrr cheesy
[/s]
Re: Read Wike Full Report On Criminals Recently Arrested In Rivers State (photos ) by Agberooo: 10:57am On Apr 15, 2020
[s]
LivingSage:
Okay dear cheesy
[/s]
[s]
LivingSage:
You don't compare SENSE with NO SENSE
You're two different nuts. IPOBARETHIEVES ipobarecursed and they are shallow thinkers. So, they're incomparable
[/s]
Re: Read Wike Full Report On Criminals Recently Arrested In Rivers State (photos ) by InternalAuditor: 10:58am On Apr 15, 2020
ChinoElects:
Kinematics you are continually going to be in trauma. See your shithole state. This thread has broken you completely cheesy

https://www.nairaland.com/5792649/lockdown-see-how-enjoying-beautiful

Seriously

Re: Read Wike Full Report On Criminals Recently Arrested In Rivers State (photos ) by Kinematics: 10:59am On Apr 15, 2020
Anambralstson:

Ateke, Tombolo, Boylof and other deadly criminals in Rivers are from Anambra? please can you mention one from Anambra state

See the mumu boy. So Tompolo and Boylof are now from Rivers...

I need not mention any name here from that red mud, because the world not just Nigeria know you and your blodas.
We all know what you've done and what you are capable of.

Developers developing everywhere they go with filth and crime.

1 Like

Re: Read Wike Full Report On Criminals Recently Arrested In Rivers State (photos ) by Adaogwashi1(f): 10:59am On Apr 15, 2020
LivingSage:
Okay dear cheesy
Is not OK grin let me on gen and be charging my phone because we must finish what we started cheesy

Re: Read Wike Full Report On Criminals Recently Arrested In Rivers State (photos ) by Nobody: 10:59am On Apr 15, 2020
LivingSage:
It's of expectation, you should be following the news cause you and your brethrens are Majority

With their names listed abi?

Your people put it in much eloquent English

Re: Read Wike Full Report On Criminals Recently Arrested In Rivers State (photos ) by Nobody: 11:01am On Apr 15, 2020
Kinematics:

I need not mention any name here from that red mud, because the world not just Nigeria know you and your blodas.
We are know what you've done and what you are capable of.

Worst of it remains that it is your people army are gunning down and burying in Mass graves...

Name one reasonable citizen of Rivers state starting from the governor?
Re: Read Wike Full Report On Criminals Recently Arrested In Rivers State (photos ) by ChinoElects: 11:01am On Apr 15, 2020
[s]
Kinematics:

[/s]

Shut up, all those people are Rivers state

See this Rivers miscreant. Mention names let's compare. Cursed people

Re: Read Wike Full Report On Criminals Recently Arrested In Rivers State (photos ) by Agberooo: 11:04am On Apr 15, 2020
[s]
LivingSage:
Easterner's leads, others follows cheesy cheesy
Poorest biafra republic grin
[/s]
Re: Read Wike Full Report On Criminals Recently Arrested In Rivers State (photos ) by Anambralstson: 11:05am On Apr 15, 2020
Kinematics:
“We are talking about a pandemic that is ravaging the world and some criminals still find their way to make the state unsafe. Some of these criminals that terrorise the state come in from Anambra state."

Wike said it clean and clear. Criminals from red mud region want to change it..
Rivers is known for breeding criminals, their men are very lazy, it's their wives that feed them, soon oil will be history ,Somalia will be a child's play to compare with what Rivers Wil turn into, many oil producing countries are investing in human capital, while you guys are investing in armory .

1 Like

Re: Read Wike Full Report On Criminals Recently Arrested In Rivers State (photos ) by Agberooo: 11:05am On Apr 15, 2020
[s]
LivingSage:
[/s]
Re: Read Wike Full Report On Criminals Recently Arrested In Rivers State (photos ) by Agberooo: 11:05am On Apr 15, 2020
[s]
LivingSage:
[/s]
Re: Read Wike Full Report On Criminals Recently Arrested In Rivers State (photos ) by Anambralstson: 11:06am On Apr 15, 2020
Kinematics:

Tell me where they are from?
Re: Read Wike Full Report On Criminals Recently Arrested In Rivers State (photos ) by Kinematics: 11:07am On Apr 15, 2020
ChinoElects:
[s][/s]

Shut up, all those people are Rivers state

See this Rivers miscreant. Mention names let's compare. Cursed people

With the bolded you've just upgraded your clown status to embecile.

Its obvious your mental capacity is equal to that of an embecile.

I'm losing some useful brain cells replying someone with a chromosomal disorder.

I'm done with you. In all your post you've displayed crass stupidity. Tompolo and Boylof from Rivers? I'm done!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Breaking: After Army Raid At Oshodi..mile 2, Iyana Ipaja, Orile Busted / Military Rule In Bayelsa - Sam Omatseye / General Muhammadu Buhari's Daughter Dies From Sickle Cell Disease.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.