Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,022 members, 7,814,497 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

Read Wike Full Report On Criminals Recently Arrested In Rivers State (photos ) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Read Wike Full Report On Criminals Recently Arrested In Rivers State (photos ) (3735 Views)

NLC Warns Imo Govt, Wike: Full Statement Of NLC Communique On Nationwide Strike / Army Releases Wike's Full Audio Tape, As Governor Reacts To Election Phone Call / Aisha Buhari Distances Self From Fraudster Recently Arrested By DSS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Read Wike Full Report On Criminals Recently Arrested In Rivers State (photos ) by ChinoElects: 11:07am On Apr 15, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Worst of it remains that it is your people army are gunning down and burying in Mass graves...

Name one reasonable citizen of Rivers state starting from the governor?

Every Rivers person is useless and hopeless. I have been there. Just look at how they live despite the massive oil wealth. Tufia gi kinematics lol

Re: Read Wike Full Report On Criminals Recently Arrested In Rivers State (photos ) by ChinoElects: 11:09am On Apr 15, 2020
[s]
Kinematics:

With the bolded you've just upgraded your clown status to embecile.

Its obvious your mental capacity is equal to that of an embecile.

I'm losing some useful brain cells replying someone with a chromosomal disorder.

I'm done with you. In all your post you've displayed crass stupidity. Tompolo and Boylof from Rivers? I'm done!
[/s]

Shut up you should be ashamed.

All the most dangerous armed robbers, cultists are all from Rivers state.

Rivers people are cursed, no wonder they are usually useless and worthless. Check all of you one by one. Cursed people
Re: Read Wike Full Report On Criminals Recently Arrested In Rivers State (photos ) by Cti28(m): 11:10am On Apr 15, 2020
LivingSage:
You don't compare SENSE with NO SENSE
You're two different nuts. IPOBARETHIEVES ipobarecursed and they are shallow thinkers. So, they're incomparable
And Nigeria with virtually all natural resources in abundance, where is she?
I think you are the one with the aforementioned attributes. A sensible person will never say what you've just said and will never rail curses on another. I think channelling your hatered to something meaningful will be of great benefit to mankind.

Again should the Igbos succeed in leaving, they will do well; they have a resilient, ,resolute, industrial and innovative traits embedded in them. They more you hate them, the more they excel
Re: Read Wike Full Report On Criminals Recently Arrested In Rivers State (photos ) by Anambralstson: 11:11am On Apr 15, 2020
Kinematics:

See the mumu boy. So Tompolo and Boylof are now from Rivers...

I need not mention any name here from that red mud, because the world not just Nigeria know you and your blodas.
We all know what you've done and what you are capable of.

Developers developing everywhere they go with filth and crime.
Is Don Wanny from Anambra state?

Re: Read Wike Full Report On Criminals Recently Arrested In Rivers State (photos ) by ChinoElects: 11:12am On Apr 15, 2020
Anambralstson:

Rivers is known for breeding criminals, their men are very lazy, it's their wives that feed them, soon oil will be history ,Somalia will be a child's play to compare with what Rivers Wil turn into, many oil producing countries are investing in human capital, while you guys are investing in armory .

This is nothing but the truth. Rivers people are cursed . Kinematics oya nah

Re: Read Wike Full Report On Criminals Recently Arrested In Rivers State (photos ) by ChinoElects: 11:14am On Apr 15, 2020
This can only happen in the cursed Rivers state. See how Rivers people are shedding blood. Kinematics oya let's continue cheesy

Re: Read Wike Full Report On Criminals Recently Arrested In Rivers State (photos ) by Anambralstson: 11:20am On Apr 15, 2020
Kinematics:

See the mumu boy. So Tompolo and Boylof are now from Rivers...

I need not mention any name here from that red mud, because the world not just Nigeria know you and your blodas.
We all know what you've done and what you are capable of.

Developers developing everywhere they go with filth and crime.
Etche local government is most notorious LG in Southern region, so Etche home of deadly criminals and kidnappers is located in Anambra state ?

Re: Read Wike Full Report On Criminals Recently Arrested In Rivers State (photos ) by WorWorBoy: 11:29am On Apr 15, 2020

5 Likes

Re: Read Wike Full Report On Criminals Recently Arrested In Rivers State (photos ) by Anambralstson: 11:37am On Apr 15, 2020
WorWorBoy:

Evans the kidnappers is from Anambra state.
So he's operating in Rivers state Conehead

Criminal activities actually started in your region

Re: Read Wike Full Report On Criminals Recently Arrested In Rivers State (photos ) by EmekusTHEgreat(m): 11:39am On Apr 15, 2020
Lipscomb:
They are trying to redeem the bad image that has already been damaged.

The criminal that disturbing river state have their hideout in Anambra that's simple.

You edited the original article all night you are here dashing fake news to people to believe.

Go and wash the toilet your madam asked you to wash and stop coming on nairaland to cause trouble.

1 Like

Re: Read Wike Full Report On Criminals Recently Arrested In Rivers State (photos ) by Galactico4ever(m): 11:40am On Apr 15, 2020
[quote authorh=LivingSage post=88464854]You don't compare SENSE with NO SENSE
You're two different nuts. IPOBARETHIEVES ipobarecursed and they are shallow thinkers. So, they're incomparable
[/quote] Your input on matters concerning the s/east are interestinly insulting.am always entertained...please never stop
Re: Read Wike Full Report On Criminals Recently Arrested In Rivers State (photos ) by EmekusTHEgreat(m): 11:41am On Apr 15, 2020
LivingSage:
Eranko. Who told you Igbos are not among the robbers(awawa/1million boys gang) caught causing the disorderliness? Lagos and OGUN are congested by these same Ipob Terrorists terrorising us.
If not, How many of such attrocities did you heard in Osun, Ondo, Ekiti Oyo? When will you people starts to be thinking before vomiting trash?
Omugo!

So an igbo tout would leave Onitsha, leave enugu and Aba, leave owerri and Go to Ogun state to become an agbero, honestly you don't have sense

1 Like

Re: Read Wike Full Report On Criminals Recently Arrested In Rivers State (photos ) by Anambralstson: 11:44am On Apr 15, 2020
WorWorBoy:

Evans the kidnappers is from Anambra state.
You know him right? the notorious criminal who terrorized Lagos, Abuja's, Ogun, Delta state.

Re: Read Wike Full Report On Criminals Recently Arrested In Rivers State (photos ) by WorWorBoy: 11:45am On Apr 15, 2020

5 Likes

Re: Read Wike Full Report On Criminals Recently Arrested In Rivers State (photos ) by Nobody: 11:49am On Apr 15, 2020
WorWorBoy:
Stupid igbo drug dealer illiterate.

I know you can't read fool.
Go through the Article I post your criminal brother Evans also have his thugs from Anambra operating both in Rivers state and Bayelsa state.

BTW I'm from Rivers state

Can you now go and sleep uness you have cult meeting to attend.

Thanks to Nigeria military sending your youths both old and young to their graves..

Evans is still breathing.

Thanks to Navy for clearing a village in Bayelsa just a day as I heard they were clubbing and Navy decimated them

Evans is still breathing..

2 Likes

Re: Read Wike Full Report On Criminals Recently Arrested In Rivers State (photos ) by Anambralstson: 11:50am On Apr 15, 2020
WorWorBoy:
Stupid igbo drug dealer illiterate.

I know you can't read fool.
Go through the Article I post your criminal brother Evans also have his thugs from Anambra operating both in Rivers state and Bayelsa state.
Evens is a saint when compare with Abiodun Egunjobi aka Godogodo, who is from Ogun state, he terrorized west for more than 14yrs and killed more than 100 police officers

1 Like

Re: Read Wike Full Report On Criminals Recently Arrested In Rivers State (photos ) by InternalAuditor: 11:53am On Apr 15, 2020
Anambralstson, that worworboy is kinematics. Is like his kinematics account has been ban or something. Check his past posts. That Rivers miscreant is a coward cheesy

Re: Read Wike Full Report On Criminals Recently Arrested In Rivers State (photos ) by SaintBishop: 11:55am On Apr 15, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Read Wike Full Report On Criminals Recently Arrested In Rivers State (photos ) by InternalAuditor: 11:55am On Apr 15, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Can you now go and sleep uness you have cult meeting to attend.

Thanks to Nigeria military sending your youths both old and young to their graves..

Evans is still breathing.

Thanks to Navy for clearing a village in Bayelsa just a day as I heard they were clubbing and Navy decimated them

Evans is still breathing..

Hahahaha

Cult meeting?

Kinematics aka worworboy, why?

Re: Read Wike Full Report On Criminals Recently Arrested In Rivers State (photos ) by WorWorBoy: 11:59am On Apr 15, 2020

5 Likes

Re: Read Wike Full Report On Criminals Recently Arrested In Rivers State (photos ) by Anambralstson: 12:03pm On Apr 15, 2020
WorWorBoy:

Who cares? the point is all the criminals in Rivers state are igbo people. You are not need here.
Is Don Wanny from Anambra state

Re: Read Wike Full Report On Criminals Recently Arrested In Rivers State (photos ) by MetaPhysical: 12:22pm On Apr 15, 2020
Anambralstson:
This is Wike's full speech, some evil minds are twisting his speech
Lalasticlala

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2077187185758795&id=672482079562653

Facebook is not a news media. Bring the speech from a reputable news media, not from social media.
Re: Read Wike Full Report On Criminals Recently Arrested In Rivers State (photos ) by Miracle1991: 12:27pm On Apr 15, 2020
Can some one tell me what Wike is wearing?
Sleepers or shoes
Re: Read Wike Full Report On Criminals Recently Arrested In Rivers State (photos ) by Nobody: 12:36pm On Apr 15, 2020
MetaPhysical:

Facebook is not a news media. Bring the speech from a reputable news media, not from social media.

Punch and dailytrust are the news media to the Governors speech.

That's by the way because even both new aren't official to the governor and should be rebuffed.
Re: Read Wike Full Report On Criminals Recently Arrested In Rivers State (photos ) by samictelecoms(m): 2:46pm On Apr 15, 2020
God should save Nigeria
Re: Read Wike Full Report On Criminals Recently Arrested In Rivers State (photos ) by SaintBishop: 4:40pm On Apr 15, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Makoko Can Be Transformed By N100 Billion Tax Evaded By Alpha Beta / When They Tell You Peter Obi Supporters Are Rude, Show Them This / Shehu Sani Reacts As Asari Dokubo Plans To Protect Tinubu With Private Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.