Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

Married Couples, Do You Get Tired Of Your Partner? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Married Couples, Do You Get Tired Of Your Partner? (966 Views)

Why Do I Get Tired Of Relationship? / Why Do Married Couples Have Their Partner's Nude Pictures On Their Phone? / What Exactly Do Couples Do During Honeymoon? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Married Couples, Do You Get Tired Of Your Partner? by elasticlala: 11:14pm On Apr 14, 2020
I

1 Like

Re: Married Couples, Do You Get Tired Of Your Partner? by Nobody: 11:19pm On Apr 14, 2020
Please someone should please support my family. I have to feed two children and my wife. The hunger is hard.

Please anyone.

Zzennittth Bbbannnk
2-082019-84-0
Ad Ba Ti

God bless...
Re: Married Couples, Do You Get Tired Of Your Partner? by addictedwriter(m): 11:19pm On Apr 14, 2020
Then u need to communicate with your partner. you can spend more time with something you love within the house....video game, reading books, watching a film or just chilling....besides try bond with your woman too.. play games together, chit chat.... you will realise it's worth it....just try work on it else the gap might be wider once u give birth......shalom

1 Like

Re: Married Couples, Do You Get Tired Of Your Partner? by Kobicove(m): 11:35pm On Apr 14, 2020
elasticlala:
I don't know why i find it very hard living with a female in the same house, no matter how hard I try... If there is something I need to know or do, please any advice will be appreciated

I don't think there is something wrong with you

1 Like

Re: Married Couples, Do You Get Tired Of Your Partner? by elasticlala: 11:46pm On Apr 14, 2020
addictedwriter:
Then u need to communicate with your partner. you can spend more time with something you love within the house....video game, reading books, watching a film or just chilling....besides try bond with your woman too.. play games together, chit chat.... you will realise it's worth it....just try work on it else the gap might be wider once u give birth......shalom
Hmmm! Ok. Thanks, I appreciate this
Re: Married Couples, Do You Get Tired Of Your Partner? by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 12:30am On Apr 15, 2020
Something definitely is wrong with you. It is either you are a boring man and not innovative enough to spice up you and your partner's life or vice-versa.

This is your wife for crying out loud. When you guys become old and practically see yourselves everyday then your lives will be 1000 percent more boring.

2 Likes

Re: Married Couples, Do You Get Tired Of Your Partner? by Ekakamba: 12:50am On Apr 15, 2020
Unfortunately, covid19 forcefully brought me home and life has not been easy.

Kai! Sometimes I just imagine what folks pass through in marriages. Where you forced to marry your wife?

Can you just hear yourself? Unfortunately!!!! Geez!

You need to be tested for COVID-19, you just exhibited one of its sub-symptom.

undecided

2 Likes

Re: Married Couples, Do You Get Tired Of Your Partner? by Nobody: 1:02am On Apr 15, 2020
Don't let some feed you with bullsh*ts. Most couples experience the same. It's a weakness every couple must work on, work on yours too.

Good luck

1 Like

Re: Married Couples, Do You Get Tired Of Your Partner? by zexy2030(m): 1:17am On Apr 15, 2020
it can be so boring a times, but its in ur hand to spice it up.
Re: Married Couples, Do You Get Tired Of Your Partner? by simple250: 1:46am On Apr 15, 2020
The logic is very simple make your wife your best friend...

1 Like

Re: Married Couples, Do You Get Tired Of Your Partner? by elasticlala: 6:36am On Apr 15, 2020
SIR0:
Don't let some feed you with bullsh*ts. Most couples experience the same. It's a weakness every couple must work on, work on yours too.

Good luck
Thanks Boss

1 Like

Re: Married Couples, Do You Get Tired Of Your Partner? by elasticlala: 6:40am On Apr 15, 2020
Ekakamba:

Kai! Sometimes I just imagine what folks pass through in marriages. Where you forced to marry your wife?

Can you just hear yourself? Unfortunately!!!! Geez!

You need to be tested for COVID-19, you just exhibited one of its sub-symptom.

undecided
kovid-19 ko, kovid-20 ni grin

Why I got married? Don't worry, when the time comes you will know
Re: Married Couples, Do You Get Tired Of Your Partner? by Oluneutral: 6:55am On Apr 15, 2020
Something is definitely wrong with you but the good news is that you can work on it and overcome it if you really want to.

(1) (Reply)

What's Your Preferred Channel To End A Relationship? / Lady Rolls On The Floor After Boyfriend Proposed To Her (video) / Guys Gimme Scope Ooo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.