Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,776 members, 7,813,566 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:08 PM

Keniebi Okoko Dies After Surgery - Naija Live TV - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Keniebi Okoko Dies After Surgery - Naija Live TV (44290 Views)

He's Alive: Jubilation In Obunagha Home Town Of Keniebi Okoko -pics / Keniebi Okoko Is Alive, Not Dead / Bayelsa Billionaire Keniebi Okoko, Dies Of Cosmetic Surgery In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Go Down)

Re: Keniebi Okoko Dies After Surgery - Naija Live TV by desthan(m): 10:58am On Apr 15, 2020
How true is this news?
Re: Keniebi Okoko Dies After Surgery - Naija Live TV by Dhortune(m): 11:02am On Apr 15, 2020
I just read that he his back alive can someone validate...
Re: Keniebi Okoko Dies After Surgery - Naija Live TV by anytexy: 11:05am On Apr 15, 2020
charles009:
Who believes this crap. Nobody, trust me...
I saw the story as crap too.

RIP
Re: Keniebi Okoko Dies After Surgery - Naija Live TV by pirazo: 11:05am On Apr 15, 2020
Fake news, he is not dead
Re: Keniebi Okoko Dies After Surgery - Naija Live TV by ikdaddy01(m): 11:07am On Apr 15, 2020
Quite sad. Rip
Re: Keniebi Okoko Dies After Surgery - Naija Live TV by manuelreports: 11:13am On Apr 15, 2020
If not for the pandemic he would have been flown Abroad. Our health Care system is in a state of hopelessness. Just inagibe losing a life because of negligence and lack of preparation.
RIP SIR
Re: Keniebi Okoko Dies After Surgery - Naija Live TV by mikykinz(m): 11:14am On Apr 15, 2020
He is alive....
A woman just came out of her car and started rejoicing that there member has been brought back to life..
God never sleeps

1 Like

Re: Keniebi Okoko Dies After Surgery - Naija Live TV by Biafrareform(m): 11:15am On Apr 15, 2020
Please he is back to life. Death has been defeated
Re: Keniebi Okoko Dies After Surgery - Naija Live TV by Nobody: 11:15am On Apr 15, 2020
StagethemTVee:
Take it down? You overate your powers on Nairaland grin grin grin grin grin grin
A mod copied something from a site and added my name to it as the publisher. There’s a huge difference between editing a post and changing it. The mod should either take it down or remove my name from it.

1 Like

Re: Keniebi Okoko Dies After Surgery - Naija Live TV by Angelfrost(m): 11:16am On Apr 15, 2020
eni4real:
Insensitive comment

Highly insensitive!!!... Smh.
Re: Keniebi Okoko Dies After Surgery - Naija Live TV by Biafrareform(m): 11:16am On Apr 15, 2020
Dhortune:
I just read that he his back alive can someone validate...

Sure, he is . Thanks to his wife who refused that he should be put into the mortuary while prayers were being offered . While they were waiting, he moved his hands and started breathing

3 Likes

Re: Keniebi Okoko Dies After Surgery - Naija Live TV by Jamesilvar(m): 11:18am On Apr 15, 2020
babaolofin:

Please, anybody that knows the name of the hospital should just name it. Let us know the kind of hospital that does not have at least two generators in addition to inverters which can last four hours on standby (backup) mode.

In Nigeria, NEPA failure is never an excuse. I know of factories at Ibadan as at 2008, they don't carry out production on NEPA because if power goes off while the production is on, the enter processes go bad and there will be a loss running to millions. The production is run purely on generator.

Why should an hospital operations theatre be on NEPA during a major operation? Some hospitals are just mortuary. The family of the deceased should not pay the hospital any additional charges. They should even take the hospital to Court.

Instead of you to attack your government for not providing adequate power supply at the expense of human lives you are here pouring spittle talking rubbish.
Even in teaching hospitals, PHCN take dia light during any procedure, it's not news. The man was just unfortunate.
Re: Keniebi Okoko Dies After Surgery - Naija Live TV by fredylee: 11:18am On Apr 15, 2020
Mynightmare:
He's alive

Great, if he truly is. Can this be confirmed? God reigns!
Re: Keniebi Okoko Dies After Surgery - Naija Live TV by maryalloy(f): 11:22am On Apr 15, 2020
He is not dead o, our God is a miracle worker ��
Re: Keniebi Okoko Dies After Surgery - Naija Live TV by chinazaJoshua: 11:22am On Apr 15, 2020
Pastor Keniebi Kokoko is not dead. He made it. God Almighty brought him back.
Re: Keniebi Okoko Dies After Surgery - Naija Live TV by Ladycoolbreeze(f): 11:22am On Apr 15, 2020
He is alive
Re: Keniebi Okoko Dies After Surgery - Naija Live TV by mkoabiola: 11:24am On Apr 15, 2020
Kenniebi okoko....in Duncan mighty voice.

port Harcourt 1st son...
Re: Keniebi Okoko Dies After Surgery - Naija Live TV by Paebi(m): 11:24am On Apr 15, 2020
Re: Keniebi Okoko Dies After Surgery - Naija Live TV by Nobody: 11:27am On Apr 15, 2020
Thank you jesus...good news indeed
Biafrareform:
Please he is back to life. Death has been defeated
Re: Keniebi Okoko Dies After Surgery - Naija Live TV by HembaqMbk: 11:27am On Apr 15, 2020
He is alive...

MrEgbuka:
I don’t know the Mod that moved this to front page. That wasn’t my write up. I posted something else, and they moved a different thing to front page. Please edit the post or kindly take it down. This was my initial post.

“Bayelsa businessman and former governorship aspirant at the 2019 Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) primary, Keniebi Okoko, has died.

He reportedly died while undergoing a surgery in Lagos.

Until his death, he was a Pastor with Salvation Ministries and also the Director of KDI Group.

He was an epitome of humility and a dangerous giver.”
Re: Keniebi Okoko Dies After Surgery - Naija Live TV by Kristaz(m): 11:28am On Apr 15, 2020
Death is swallowed up in victory!
He is alive, praise God! He is a kingdom promoter and cannot just die like that! The God of Salvation Ministries and David Ibiyeomie intervened and brought him back to life to continue the kingdom promotion! Allelujah!
Re: Keniebi Okoko Dies After Surgery - Naija Live TV by itslinkin4005(m): 11:28am On Apr 15, 2020
Good news comin in now....HE SURVIVED ....THATS THE LATEST NOW.
Re: Keniebi Okoko Dies After Surgery - Naija Live TV by Otunla236: 11:30am On Apr 15, 2020
Thank to GOD, he's back to alive today with powerful prayers from salvation church ministries...Glory be to GOD oo
Re: Keniebi Okoko Dies After Surgery - Naija Live TV by Nobody: 11:31am On Apr 15, 2020
chukel:
Did an unconfirmed news grace the front page?
Nairaland is home to fake news.
Re: Keniebi Okoko Dies After Surgery - Naija Live TV by HembaqMbk: 11:31am On Apr 15, 2020
Ntorrrrrrrrr... he is alive

orunmila144:
And how did this fellow make his billions ? what has he produced ? nemesis done finally catch up with am. he did for passover. awon modern day pharoah killed at passover by the plague
Re: Keniebi Okoko Dies After Surgery - Naija Live TV by orunmila144: 11:32am On Apr 15, 2020
HembaqMbk:
Ntorrrrrrrrr... he is alive

well thats good for him
Re: Keniebi Okoko Dies After Surgery - Naija Live TV by Otunla236: 11:33am On Apr 15, 2020
Thank to GOD, he's back to alive this morning with powerful prayers from salvation church ministries...Glory be to GOD oo
Re: Keniebi Okoko Dies After Surgery - Naija Live TV by BluntTheApostle(m): 11:33am On Apr 15, 2020
I don't believe that nonsense about generators refusing to start.

It looks like someone is trying to bring the affected hospital into disrepute.

Most probable cause of death is complications. I doubt that there is any hospital in Nigeria that would embark on a surgical procedure using our unreliable public electricity, or without having made sure that the alternative energy sources are reliable and on standby.
Re: Keniebi Okoko Dies After Surgery - Naija Live TV by adekunletosin(m): 11:34am On Apr 15, 2020
He's alive

Re: Keniebi Okoko Dies After Surgery - Naija Live TV by Otunla236: 11:36am On Apr 15, 2020
This man is back to alive this morning with prayers from salvation church ministries. Glory be to GOD ooo
Re: Keniebi Okoko Dies After Surgery - Naija Live TV by crownedprinz(m): 11:37am On Apr 15, 2020
This youtube video shows a similar story to exactly what happened to this man.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ytm84FY7ZH0
Re: Keniebi Okoko Dies After Surgery - Naija Live TV by Nobody: 11:37am On Apr 15, 2020
To God we give all the Glory...this news just brighten my day
Otunla236:
Thank to GOD, he's back to alive this morning with powerful prayers from salvation church ministries...Glory be to GOD oo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8)

E-Naira: Pictures As President Buhari Launches E-Currency In State House Abuja / MC Oluomo & Supporters Rejoice As Tinubu Takes Early Lead In APC Primary / Peter Obi Speaking Live At Chatham House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.