Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,473 members, 7,843,453 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

Ondo Polytechnic Undergraduate Rapes 16-Year-Old Girl - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ondo Polytechnic Undergraduate Rapes 16-Year-Old Girl (41729 Views)

30-Year-Old Manchester Teacher Pregnant For 16-Year-Old Student / Ahoada Traditional Ruler Rapes 16-Year-Old Girl; Family Threatened / Family Friend Allegedly Rapes 16-year-old Girl In Ogun (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ondo Polytechnic Undergraduate Rapes 16-Year-Old Girl by Lehksyen4life(m): 2:25pm On Apr 15, 2020
Ardar:
100% of the rapists in Nigeria are afonjas.

Go get a life bloody bigot!

Didn't you read a news here yesterday when one of your fellow chestbeater from IMO state rapes his 15yrs old daughter and gave her out to his friends to do same to her?

Ipob miscreants!!!

3 Likes

Re: Ondo Polytechnic Undergraduate Rapes 16-Year-Old Girl by herlubey2016: 2:25pm On Apr 15, 2020
devil indeed, why the devil no push am make he close his eyes go cross for express or go sleep for active rail line. yeye person

1 Like

Re: Ondo Polytechnic Undergraduate Rapes 16-Year-Old Girl by Omoslim26: 2:27pm On Apr 15, 2020
Ardar:
100% of the rapists in Nigeria are afonjas.

Why are you people hell bent on turning every thread on this forum into a tribal fight

You guys have successfully turned this forum into a platform to display cheap childish bigotry wat a shame

1 Like

Re: Ondo Polytechnic Undergraduate Rapes 16-Year-Old Girl by haleymoon: 2:28pm On Apr 15, 2020
This offencei actionable enough for the Chinese to come demand his head for their experimental vaccine test.
Re: Ondo Polytechnic Undergraduate Rapes 16-Year-Old Girl by Nobody: 2:28pm On Apr 15, 2020
All I can say is:

This dude is damn scrawny and malnourished.

He ain't got much time left. Should he go to prison that is.
Re: Ondo Polytechnic Undergraduate Rapes 16-Year-Old Girl by STEKENT: 2:29pm On Apr 15, 2020
This story self, the guy called the girl on phone to come meet him for friend house, she came and the guy seize the opportunity to check the girl out but unfortunately the girl is a virgin.

This is not a rape matter rather misunderstanding between two lover. Wetin the girl find go the boy friend house na im she get.
Re: Ondo Polytechnic Undergraduate Rapes 16-Year-Old Girl by Nobody: 2:29pm On Apr 15, 2020
So the devil rolled down his pants, pulled down his undies, pushed him on top of the 16yr old girl and then possibly kept pushing him up and down while on the innocent girl. What a workaholic devil.

Idiot angry

1 Like

Re: Ondo Polytechnic Undergraduate Rapes 16-Year-Old Girl by Tpave(m): 2:30pm On Apr 15, 2020
Lol...Pushes by the devil weh devil dey him own
Re: Ondo Polytechnic Undergraduate Rapes 16-Year-Old Girl by akmath: 2:32pm On Apr 15, 2020
See mouth like kpomo. make them beat am until him go show them the devil wey push am. Girls plenty for school wey go give am this thing, but na small pikin own him like, na em type the form papa for student fellowship for school. Idiot of oror..
Re: Ondo Polytechnic Undergraduate Rapes 16-Year-Old Girl by kiddkash(m): 2:32pm On Apr 15, 2020
present the devil as witness asap we need to hear his own side of the story

Re: Ondo Polytechnic Undergraduate Rapes 16-Year-Old Girl by Xodiq(m): 2:34pm On Apr 15, 2020
Blame Konji not the devil ���
Re: Ondo Polytechnic Undergraduate Rapes 16-Year-Old Girl by crazycrypto710: 2:34pm On Apr 15, 2020
Muntulah!
Re: Ondo Polytechnic Undergraduate Rapes 16-Year-Old Girl by Hezmatosky: 2:35pm On Apr 15, 2020
Bluntintrovert1:
This is bad...... I won't hesitate to pull the trigger on these bloody rapists.
Are u exceptional?
Re: Ondo Polytechnic Undergraduate Rapes 16-Year-Old Girl by Crixxx: 2:39pm On Apr 15, 2020
Rhino1:
Yoo that’s stereotype

Oh. When they are no 1 crime tyrants but prefer to give their title to Igbos and label them criminals its not stereotype right? . Hypocrites

They're lucky I didn't make FP..

1 Like

Re: Ondo Polytechnic Undergraduate Rapes 16-Year-Old Girl by Antoeni(m): 2:39pm On Apr 15, 2020
He Should be Punished this Way

Re: Ondo Polytechnic Undergraduate Rapes 16-Year-Old Girl by Welllilo: 2:40pm On Apr 15, 2020
Mr man your dick pushed you.....when left ur brain in the kitchen...stupid boy
Re: Ondo Polytechnic Undergraduate Rapes 16-Year-Old Girl by eljay33(m): 2:41pm On Apr 15, 2020
Devil Dey him oh Dey drink him beer for lockdown you Dey mention him name guy u no try o.
Re: Ondo Polytechnic Undergraduate Rapes 16-Year-Old Girl by Donbabaj: 2:41pm On Apr 15, 2020
Xisnin:
"
OP should look for another job.
What an eyesore.

It is "seek another job" not "look for another job".

Teacher no teach me nonsense.
Re: Ondo Polytechnic Undergraduate Rapes 16-Year-Old Girl by grandstar(m): 2:42pm On Apr 15, 2020
Are there N500 prostitutes? I'm sure they'll exist in Ondo.

I hope he serves time and its pasted on walls to serve as a deterrent.
Re: Ondo Polytechnic Undergraduate Rapes 16-Year-Old Girl by tunize(m): 2:42pm On Apr 15, 2020
sanmtiago:
you are a contemporary fool
Oga u are the bigger fool here idiot
Re: Ondo Polytechnic Undergraduate Rapes 16-Year-Old Girl by frankosivue(m): 2:43pm On Apr 15, 2020
Arizonaz:
Abeg no blame devil �. I have come to understand in this life you become what you feed your mind with. Social Media like Facebook and IG are not helping the lives of this young once. What we see on News Feeds is all about sex and viewing this daily can reconfigure your mind to attract the things you never wanted in your life.

I no holy pass but this life is being governed by laws.

Learn to stay away from the crowd and listen to your inner self.

Many people doesn't know the world is taking a different direction at the moment.
CORRECT.

3 Likes

Re: Ondo Polytechnic Undergraduate Rapes 16-Year-Old Girl by nwokukwu: 2:44pm On Apr 15, 2020
olukiesy:
Congrats sir! You can get me a job in your reputable company sir.

My friend apologize for the blunder and move on.
Nobody is above mistake.

1 Like

Re: Ondo Polytechnic Undergraduate Rapes 16-Year-Old Girl by Nobody: 2:47pm On Apr 15, 2020
Xisnin:

OP should look for another job.
What an eyesore.
grin grin grin grin grin
This one weak me
Re: Ondo Polytechnic Undergraduate Rapes 16-Year-Old Girl by sanmtiago(m): 2:49pm On Apr 15, 2020
tunize:

Oga u are the bigger fool here idiot
there’s absolutely no excuse to justify rape so stop being a mumu..you strike me to be a rapist
Don’t worry you’re not beyond karma’s retribution.
You must suffer For all your sins if you’re truly a rapist.
I wonder why one would want to justify rape .
Filthy riffraff.

2 Likes

Re: Ondo Polytechnic Undergraduate Rapes 16-Year-Old Girl by Achiri: 2:50pm On Apr 15, 2020
Devil don't even know this guy Devil don suffer�
Re: Ondo Polytechnic Undergraduate Rapes 16-Year-Old Girl by davillian(m): 2:51pm On Apr 15, 2020
Rapist
Should get raped too....
By men with BBC.
Re: Ondo Polytechnic Undergraduate Rapes 16-Year-Old Girl by abeylee001: 2:53pm On Apr 15, 2020
Devil sat down on his own and you used your hands to drawn him, it's now a devil's work. You are due for punishment so that others will run from the devil.
Re: Ondo Polytechnic Undergraduate Rapes 16-Year-Old Girl by sapeleboi(m): 2:58pm On Apr 15, 2020
op why the shade now

Re: Ondo Polytechnic Undergraduate Rapes 16-Year-Old Girl by SweetCunt97(f): 2:59pm On Apr 15, 2020
Galactico4ever:
hello sweetie
Hi
Re: Ondo Polytechnic Undergraduate Rapes 16-Year-Old Girl by hammer0: 2:59pm On Apr 15, 2020
OOOOOO NOT AGAIN.

THIS DEVIL EHN....

THIS DEVIL INSIDE OUR PANT EHN,....

KONJI! KONJI!

KONJI E NO GO BETTER FOR U.

KONJI NA BASTARD...

Re: Ondo Polytechnic Undergraduate Rapes 16-Year-Old Girl by annyz: 2:59pm On Apr 15, 2020
Devil should be pushed to torture his manhood too.
Re: Ondo Polytechnic Undergraduate Rapes 16-Year-Old Girl by tunize(m): 3:00pm On Apr 15, 2020
sanmtiago:
there’s absolutely no excuse to justify rape so stop being a mumu..you strike me to be a rapist
Don’t worry you’re not beyond karma’s retribution.
You must suffer For all your sins if you’re truly a rapist.
I wonder why one would want to justify rape .
Filthy riffraff.
Rapist kill u there!! Abi u read where i praise the boy? U're such a daft because the girl is a school leaver trying to seek admission into the university why sneak out to see a boy if not poor parental upbringing? Even some even with good parental upbringing, u see dem jumping after boiz all in the name of trying to belong. Teenage children should stay in one place. I nor dey quote idiot wen nor get brain.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Laments After Her Close Friend Was Stabbed To Death In Abuja. Photos / The Cloth Thief Caught In Iba Estate, My Area Today / Fulani Herdsmen Arrested With Weapons In Kaduna By Police (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.