Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,432 members, 7,861,203 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 06:55 AM

Ondo Polytechnic Undergraduate Rapes 16-Year-Old Girl - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ondo Polytechnic Undergraduate Rapes 16-Year-Old Girl (41754 Views)

Ahoada Traditional Ruler Rapes 16-Year-Old Girl; Family Threatened / Family Friend Allegedly Rapes 16-year-old Girl In Ogun (photo) / 16-Year-Old OAU Student Commits Suicide Over Poor Grades (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ondo Polytechnic Undergraduate Rapes 16-Year-Old Girl by Jadeng: 9:16pm On Apr 15, 2020
Satan has been on self quarantine too.
Thing of smother lie. cheesy
Re: Ondo Polytechnic Undergraduate Rapes 16-Year-Old Girl by sanmtiago(m): 9:27pm On Apr 15, 2020
angelfallz:

he didn't justify it. however, he does have a point. if you notice, punishment for any crime kicks in after the crime has been committed. it is only in rape cases that prevention is rarely preached. to avoid theft, we are taught to lock our doors and windows, to avoid fraud we are taught to keep our BVN or ATM pins safe, these are examples of preventive measures. But in rape nobody says anything about prevention. No amount of punishment would undo the rape.
it is a shame really.
so what happened to sense of decorum?? What is there in taking control of your sexual urge? Some people are just naturally wicked. Stop painting white black cause there’s absolutely no answer to justify rape.And that’s why the punishment is severe
Re: Ondo Polytechnic Undergraduate Rapes 16-Year-Old Girl by TCRC: 9:30pm On Apr 15, 2020
[quote author=PatBrisley post=88484578][/quote] Pls Contact me For prices 08118584710
Re: Ondo Polytechnic Undergraduate Rapes 16-Year-Old Girl by sanmtiago(m): 9:37pm On Apr 15, 2020
tunize:

Rapist kill u there!! Abi u read where i praise the boy? U're such a daft because the girl is a school leaver trying to seek admission into the university why sneak out to see a boy if not poor parental upbringing? Even some even with good parental upbringing, u see dem jumping after boiz all in the name of trying to belong. Teenage children should stay in one place. I nor dey quote idiot wen nor get brain.
so what about the upbringing of the boy??the upbringing of the boy no matter abi ?? You no just fit find watin You wan take justifying am. You are a brainless dingbat !
Re: Ondo Polytechnic Undergraduate Rapes 16-Year-Old Girl by tunize(m): 10:12pm On Apr 15, 2020
Xisnin:

Escaped rapist.
Watch your back!
It takes a rapist to know one boy.
Re: Ondo Polytechnic Undergraduate Rapes 16-Year-Old Girl by tunize(m): 10:14pm On Apr 15, 2020
sanmtiago:
so what about the upbringing of the boy??the upbringing of the boy no matter abi ?? You no just fit find watin You wan take justifying am. You are a brainless dingbat !
I wonder how u take go school, but if in any case u're a student i shake my head for u because u lack assimilation. I'm done battling words with Mr.
Re: Ondo Polytechnic Undergraduate Rapes 16-Year-Old Girl by angelfallz(m): 10:15pm On Apr 15, 2020
sanmtiago:
so what happened to sense of decorum?? What is there in taking control of your sexual urge? Some people are just naturally wicked. Stop painting white black cause there’s absolutely no answer to justify rape.And that’s why the punishment is severe

I could also ask you the same questions. What happened to sense of morality, what happened to respecting other people's money? There's absolutely no answer to justify defrauding people of their hard earned money, there's absolutely no justification for kidnapping, there's absolutely no justification for ritual killing. I didn't paint white black, you're just so blinded by some self righteousness that you're not articulating what I'm saying.
Re: Ondo Polytechnic Undergraduate Rapes 16-Year-Old Girl by sanmtiago(m): 11:01pm On Apr 15, 2020
angelfallz:

I could also ask you the same questions. What happened to sense of morality, what happened to respecting other people's money? There's absolutely no answer to justify defrauding people of their hard earned money, there's absolutely no justification for kidnapping, there's absolutely no justification for ritual killing. I didn't paint white black, you're just so blinded by some self righteousness that you're not articulating what I'm saying.
what you just said doesn’t correlate with what we’re saying bro angry
Nothing like righteousness. It is simply insane to rape a lady just admit it na haba
Re: Ondo Polytechnic Undergraduate Rapes 16-Year-Old Girl by angelfallz(m): 11:37pm On Apr 15, 2020
sanmtiago:
what you just said doesn’t correlate with what we’re saying bro angry
Nothing like righteousness. It is simply insane to rape a lady just admit it na haba

If it's insane to rape a lady, what would you say about murder, kidnapping, fraud?
The whole point of my argument is that for other crimes preventive measures have been advocated, with punishment being the last resort, but in rape cases, preventive measures are never talked about, which is wrong.
That's why I agreed with the person that questioned why the 16yr old girl went out.
Re: Ondo Polytechnic Undergraduate Rapes 16-Year-Old Girl by emecheboy2(m): 1:28am On Apr 16, 2020
olukiesy:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/04/i-was-pushed-by-the-devil-says-undergraduate-arrested-for-rape-in-ondo/amp/

Ondo State Polytechnic now Rufus Giwa Polytechnicis different from Federal Polytechnic Ado.
Re: Ondo Polytechnic Undergraduate Rapes 16-Year-Old Girl by ledaman: 8:12am On Apr 16, 2020
Martinola:
Oloshi
Sex is so cheap you can afford it with noodles and egg.
Make dem find pin or broom shuk an 4 inside im urethra
Experience teacher noodles and egg lolz ! grin
Re: Ondo Polytechnic Undergraduate Rapes 16-Year-Old Girl by murade: 11:25am On Apr 16, 2020
why covering his face do u encourage this, exposing evil does will prevent others from commiting evil and will equally people from falling in to the same trap. let stop this and is not late let's see his face
Re: Ondo Polytechnic Undergraduate Rapes 16-Year-Old Girl by AfroBeatDiary: 4:23pm On Apr 16, 2020
You people are covering the face of a rapist, someone whose name, face and identity suppose to be published on national dailies.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

NDLEA Arrests South African-based Nigerian With Drugs (Pictured) / Lady Laments After Her Close Friend Was Stabbed To Death In Abuja. Photos / Fulani Herdsmen Arrested With Weapons In Kaduna By Police (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.