Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,941 members, 7,828,306 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

Arewa Group Seeks Another Consensus Candidate - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arewa Group Seeks Another Consensus Candidate (5106 Views)

Drama As Northern Group Seeks ICC Prosecution Of Buhari / Atiku "Selected" As Northern Consensus Candidate / Atiku Emerges As Nothern Consensus Candidate? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arewa Group Seeks Another Consensus Candidate by 9ijaMan: 10:16am On Jan 06, 2011
ba_aliyah:

Irrespective of where the president comes from what we need is stable power supply, good and motorable road, water supply, refined and functional health and educational system.Chikena! Whether na Atiku or Akuti That's what we need. Jonathan is not giving me any of these, he is not moving towards that direction. I dont feel the impact of this administration.
Tripple Gbam!!
Re: Arewa Group Seeks Another Consensus Candidate by jmaine: 11:18am On Jan 06, 2011
^^ ^ Just as we felt the impacts of UMYA 7 point agenda for 3 years. abegi. .
Re: Arewa Group Seeks Another Consensus Candidate by blank(f): 11:20am On Jan 06, 2011
Its not anybody's time 2 rule. The rotation was a strictly PDP affair. Wetin concern d rest of d parties. Abeg jo, make we hear word.
Re: Arewa Group Seeks Another Consensus Candidate by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jan 06, 2011
The Nothern Southern divide, the ethnic and tribal politics, the menance of the Jihadists and the arrogant of the so called North; are the very reasons that make the future of Nigeria very bleak.
Re: Arewa Group Seeks Another Consensus Candidate by Parnassuss(m): 2:41pm On Jan 06, 2011
blank:

Its not anybody's time 2 rule. The rotation was a strictly PDP affair. Wetin concern d rest of d parties. Abeg jo, make we hear word.

Princek12:

Northerners and their kulikuli politics. They are choosing a candidate only because he is from the North, not because he is the most qualified from Nigeria.

True so who then is right for the job? I still think GEJ has underperformed. The best option I can see for this country at this time is either Gen Buhari or Nuhu Ribadu. Pat Utomi and co just sit on their haunchies till election time then start their wilderness song. They do nothing to help the nation or better the polity in the interim.
Re: Arewa Group Seeks Another Consensus Candidate by Lagoseko(m): 3:23pm On Jan 06, 2011
its high time for referendum in nigeria. its time to divide politically. bomb blast and all the atrocities in nigeria arecommited by them. they dnt even have any one crdible to contest.
Re: Arewa Group Seeks Another Consensus Candidate by santanovva(m): 3:25pm On Jan 06, 2011
[/q
Parnassuss:

True so who then is right for the job? I still think GEJ has underperformed. The best option I can see for this country at this time is either [b]Gen Buhari [/b]or Nuhu Ribadu. Pat Utomi and co just sit on their haunchies till election time then start their wilderness song. They do nothing to help the nation or better the polity in the interim.

General Buhari, to me (but for his age,acceptability could have been much higher)is the better choice until we see other competent and CREDIBLE candidates (from other Parties?) contesting.
Re: Arewa Group Seeks Another Consensus Candidate by baaliyah(m): 4:19pm On Jan 06, 2011
High performers and proactive like El-Rufai or Fashola are the type we need. People keep shouting GEJ as if things ( infrastructure or economy) are getting better at thier end. Within few months, El-Rufai made inpact in FCT all of us are enjoy it now. Abuja will have turned to an Ajegunle. Lagosians praise Fashola as if he is the best Lagos state gov of all time. Buhari looks decent and disciplined amongst them, will he deliver on those promises that will touch the lives of ordinary nigerians.
Re: Arewa Group Seeks Another Consensus Candidate by Arkhin(m): 4:51pm On Jan 06, 2011
You people should just go and sit down and eat dungs, all these north,east, south, west stuff sucks.Let a credible person rule and stop all these silly zoning arguements
Re: Arewa Group Seeks Another Consensus Candidate by chuqudy(m): 1:56pm On Jan 09, 2011
Poor North.
Re: Arewa Group Seeks Another Consensus Candidate by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jan 09, 2011
To me Nuhu Ribadu is the bset to rule Nigeria,there is zero element of corruption in him
Re: Arewa Group Seeks Another Consensus Candidate by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jan 09, 2011
@Alj harem: u must be so daft to come on public forum like this to exibit such stupidity. What section(s) of the 1999 constitution suports that ur so called zoning trash. D constitution of FRN is supreme and invalidates even political parties constitution that is inconsistent with its provisions to that extent its null and void which relegates ur so called pdp agreement for zoning. So what happens to SE,SS,SW,NC &d rest if u follow ur unconstitutional zoning formular it means d north has to wait for 195yrs b4 d office of d president becomes vacant for a nothern to occupy by then d remaining 5regions dat make up Nigeria wld ve had their fare share of their 38yrs rule each jst d way d north did. Thats a more logical zöning 4me. If u dnt want dat then let d tenets of democracy prevail. U tlk abt zoning and ur people keeps participating in all presidential elections in various parties and even participate in pdp presidential primaries i.e Remi did participate twice in pdp presidential primaries, i guess u guys 4got u hard a zoning agreement then abi? Pls dnt involve buhari in dat crap for he's long disassociated himslf frm dat trash long time ago thats y he has been contesting in all elections because he is a free born and has d right to vie for any political position as provided by our constitution. U can try something new dis1 is nt working.NEXT
Re: Arewa Group Seeks Another Consensus Candidate by Xomba(m): 9:37pm On Jan 09, 2011
They wil eat their word

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2 Persons Shot Dead, Inec Materials Destroyed In Delta State / Senate Rejects National Conference / 18 Hours In Taraba’s Diamond Fields - Fastest Growing Settlement In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.