Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,203 members, 7,829,305 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

Arewa Group Seeks Another Consensus Candidate - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arewa Group Seeks Another Consensus Candidate (5107 Views)

Drama As Northern Group Seeks ICC Prosecution Of Buhari / Atiku "Selected" As Northern Consensus Candidate / Atiku Emerges As Nothern Consensus Candidate? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arewa Group Seeks Another Consensus Candidate by ddippset(m): 5:59pm On Jan 05, 2011
hmmn. i dey laf o! THE NORTH WILL NOT RULE THIS COUNTRY AGAIN UNTIL @ least 2027. they should just learn to live with that.
Re: Arewa Group Seeks Another Consensus Candidate by HamidO1(m): 6:11pm On Jan 05, 2011
jay_getta:

Wait o, how did I miss this?! The name of the Chairman of The Board of Trustees is "Muslim"?! ROFLMAO! This one na double whammy o! Lol. Dead on Arrival!

Can you read?? "Secretary of the Board of Trustees of the group" not chairman. How is the guyz name important in this story?? mscheew
Re: Arewa Group Seeks Another Consensus Candidate by anonimi: 6:20pm On Jan 05, 2011
Chase the Hooligans-in-Power (HiPs) out and vote in better candidates.

Remember to RSVP -

Register;
Select and sponsor(your candidates);
Vote;
Protect your votes;

Let this be our motto for this election period.
Copy and text the motto to as many as possible on your GSM (and/or email) and several times during the voter registration period.
One Man, One Vote!!!
Re: Arewa Group Seeks Another Consensus Candidate by rasputinn(m): 6:21pm On Jan 05, 2011
Even the almajiri's have now woken up and cannot be fooled any longer by the discredited Atiku
Re: Arewa Group Seeks Another Consensus Candidate by rasputinn(m): 6:22pm On Jan 05, 2011
anonimi:

RSVP -

Register;
Select and sponsor(your candidates);
Vote;
Protect your votes;
text the motto to as many as possible on your GSM (and/or email) and several times during the voter registration period.
One Man, One Vote!!!

Acme province 2 PIC Province
Re: Arewa Group Seeks Another Consensus Candidate by Amjustme: 6:44pm On Jan 05, 2011
who the hell are this northern people sef? Just see the people sef parading for the presidency of this nation, Buhari, IBB, like say na child's play, Whatever their EVIL intent(cos their intent is always evil). GOD pass them, GOD has been faithful and HE will still be no matter who wins the election.
Re: Arewa Group Seeks Another Consensus Candidate by opabukun(m): 6:47pm On Jan 05, 2011
alj harem:

how is there confusion undecided undecided

we said we do not want atiku but buhari,,,,,,i do not see any confusion there undecided

there wasnt any confusion before. they gave him d consensus earlier 4 his involvement in d 3rd term abolishment. but now they know he is involved in the bomb blast & surely AMERICA will expose him except FGN sweep it under the carpet for "security" reasons.
Re: Arewa Group Seeks Another Consensus Candidate by orgasm(m): 6:53pm On Jan 05, 2011
Going by PDP arrangement,i believe it is the turn of the North to produce the president because they literarily'gave' it to the south in 1999 after much pressures from the MKO debacle which we southerners were very bitter about.
But the only clog is that the constitution does not recognise such arrangement and the constitution supercedes everything.
As far as i can remember, GEJ was part and parcel of that arrangement except it has been overtaken by events within over the years.
Though it does not stop GEJ from contesting under the constitution he has sworn to uphold and defend.
Btw,somebody is laffing in Ota.kia kia kia kia! And for me i dey laff o.
Re: Arewa Group Seeks Another Consensus Candidate by aljharem(m): 6:55pm On Jan 05, 2011
kayci_d77:

If the northerners think they will always rule then we have to break this country, after 37 yrs rule still those malams wont let intelligent southerner rule for good.

which intelligent southerner grin grin u must be in la la land

is it not the same southerners that imported weapons to nigeria through apapa lagos
Re: Arewa Group Seeks Another Consensus Candidate by otheloze: 7:33pm On Jan 05, 2011
Mr alj harem (m)
I notice that you are an Aboki By Nature, it might be complicated to explain things, but if i may ask you, is PDP internal agreement a SNC, should that agreement bind on the entire nation, or is Nigeria running a one party system please enlighten me on these points
Re: Arewa Group Seeks Another Consensus Candidate by Flash4fash(m): 8:08pm On Jan 05, 2011
My good pple of the great nation!
I think we have to start getting serious about our country.
In my own "opinion" none of the present candidates, either from the north or south, is
capable of giving that nation the much needed leadarship at this moment of our history.
Re: Arewa Group Seeks Another Consensus Candidate by jmaine: 8:42pm On Jan 05, 2011
alj harem:

which intelligent southerner  grin grin u must be in la la land

is it not the same southerners that imported weapons to nigeria through apapa lagos

And the Boko Haram supported by your elite who feel Western Education is a sin are very intelligent indeed. Majority of the Niger Delta militants who you feel are illiterates and unlearned  are geniuses when compared to those almajiris who may not even know their date of birth talkless of being knowlegable.
Re: Arewa Group Seeks Another Consensus Candidate by aljharem(m): 8:46pm On Jan 05, 2011
otheloze:

Mr alj harem (m)
I notice that you are an Aboki By Nature, it might be complicated to explain things, but if i may ask you, is PDP internal agreement a SNC, should that agreement bind on the entire nation, or is Nigeria running a one party system please enlighten me on these points

u are a big mumu for saying i am an aboki by nature angry angry angry

who said the agreement should bind the nation undecided undecided it all has to do with politics in PDP angry
Re: Arewa Group Seeks Another Consensus Candidate by aljharem(m): 8:49pm On Jan 05, 2011
jmaine:

And the Boko Haram supported by your elite who feel Western Education is a sin are very intelligent indeed. Majority of the Niger Delta militants who you feel are illiterates and unlearned  are geniuses when compared to those almajiris who may not even know their date of birth talkless of being knowlegable.

i beg sharrp dia mumu

must northerners are more educated than southerners

from the look of things on this forum, i can clearly say that

i mean look at (beaf and ola edo) they are one of the dumbest NLers on this site undecided

those ND thugs (youths grin) are even worse than boko haram undecided
Re: Arewa Group Seeks Another Consensus Candidate by calaway: 9:08pm On Jan 05, 2011
What is happening?
The north feels that they have been Cheated of their birth right of rulership of this country. GEJ must give power back to the north as it has always been after all it was the north that gave OBJ the power to be president and now they need it back or else.

Who is to blame ?
The British r to blame for the problems we face in this country. They gave our nation to the Hausa/Fulani their favorite house help. In the colonial days The british found the hausa/Fulani to be unambitious, very easy to manipulate and an extremely servant type personality in a feudal societal arrangement, This meant that once they controld the emir/leadr the subjects are zombie type and will follow admonition without question even when they are beckoned to kill or die but this was not the case in the mobile societal arrangement (Mobility is society means that you can be a pauper today and become a price tomorrow your fate hangs on your ability )of the Igbos , yoruba and other southern parts of the country and so to preserve their hold on Nigeria they positiond the north at a vantage footing and continued to render advise even after independence. The strongest advice was:

1. Maintain a very strong presence or monopolize the Armed Forces; this will make it impossible to have any opposition to the will of the north. Crush any uprising against northn interest with out consideration e.g the Hon. Bala Ibn Na’Allah from Kebbi State said that "nothing was wrong in sacrificing 20 million people to protect over 120 million people|”. This statement was not a spure of the moment cos as you can see from the Census figures below the entire oil producing community population is actually 20million people. So fellow Nigerians these group had actually contemplated and deliberated on this enriching possibility. And this man forget where he was and allowed his mouth run.

Rivers State 5,185,400
Delta State 4,098,391
Akwa Ibom State 3,920,208
Cross River State 2,888,966
Bayelsa State 1,703,358
Abia State 2,833,999

TOTAL 20,600,000 approx.

Who is the North?
The north is now divided into two groups. Namely Christian and Muslim societies. In recent times the xtian group have resisted the continued domination by the muslim group(Hausa/Fulani ) as instituted by the colonial. This has led to those areas/states being made insecure and near ungovernable by the Muslim administrators who have been cheated out of their so call birth right(Today 500 women and children killed, tomorrow church and market place bombed). Clue to recent event in Nija. For those that don’t Know Nigeria should have had her independence in 1958 but for the north which said they where not ready and asked the british to stay Zik. Imagine that other region had to dance to the tune of the north b4 they allowed us to become independent in 1960. Nationalist like zik playd ball with the north and paid the price.Must we continue to have our destiny as a country spawn around the same individuals of northern origin who have since plunderd and retrogressed our civilization and existence as a country? Do Not forget that BUHARI initiated the move that had Nigeria registered as a Organisation of Islamic Countries member. Buhari is also an advocate of Sharia. How d these qualities reflect respect for other citizens of our great nation with varied spiritual inclination?
Clearly Buhari is a sectional and ethno biased individual. Even in 1983-84 when he truncated our second republic as it became clear that a southern ( V/P Ekwueme)will have a shot at the presidency in the coming election year, He arrested and placed his fellow northerner Shagari under luxurous house arrest and sent the saint calld EKWUEME to live amongst innocents and criminals in jail for months (kirikiri).
No man with principle or integrity will accept service under a tyrannical dictatorship such as the government as imposed by Abacha but as we know he accepted PTF leadership. Buhari is not the right man by a mile.

What do we need?
We need a person who will restore the dignity of our citizens and nation with out bias. A person who will reform the military just as the north reformed the civil service to reflect federal character and equity.
A person who will love all Nigerians as himself.

I dislike GEJ, but believe me HE is the best option as he spells hope and a break from the norm. Even OBJ is lost in GEJ.
Re: Arewa Group Seeks Another Consensus Candidate by stineb1: 9:57pm On Jan 05, 2011
[quote][/quote]i ask again what mentality

was it not the southerners delegates that propose this zoning thing

was it not during OBJ era

so after obj, there is no longer zoning

if we want to do a free and fair election, the we will always win because of the population size

but zoning was introduced for you southerners so u can also rule

but us northerners know atiku is not for us

@Alh Harem, it appears you are very ignorant of political mathematics and gymics.Concerning zoning,the northerners were smartly outsmarted by General Obasanjo because that was the only way he could get it, based on the fact that the power stronghold was based in the north.The good news is; the Jinx of KINGMAKERS that existed and based in the north has been disintegrated.KUDOS to OBJ.
The so called population in the North is mere manipulated figures and not a reality.im sure u know it.Thank God the Voters Registration will be carried out by Youth Corp Members serving there,with majority of them from SS,SW and SE,your so called cows,goats and Rams Registration will fail this time around.
In summary,the zoning thing proposed by the south and agreed with north is an evidence that northerners are confirmed Malus who knows nothing about politics yet they claim the know.In Politics, AGREEMENT IS NOT AGREEMENT.
Instead of you and others trying to strategise how we can become one Nigeria,your busy talking about a an Illegitimate as well as a conventional idea called ZONING.
Re: Arewa Group Seeks Another Consensus Candidate by aljharem(m): 10:03pm On Jan 05, 2011
stine b:

@Alh Harem, it appears you are very ignorant of political mathematics and gymics.Concerning zoning,the northerners were smartly outsmarted by General Obasanjo because that was the only way he could get it, based on the fact that the power stronghold was based in the north.The good news is; the Jinx of KINGMAKERS that existed and based in the north has been disintegrated.KUDOS to OBJ.
The so called population in the North is mere manipulated figures and not a reality.im sure u know it.Thank God the Voters Registration will be carried out by Youth Corp Members serving there,with majority of them from SS,SW and SE,your so called cows,goats and Rams Registration will fail this time around.
In summary,the zoning thing proposed by the south and agreed with north is an evidence that northerners are confirmed Malus who knows nothing about politics yet they claim the know.In Politics, AGREEMENT IS NOT AGREEMENT.
Instead of you and others trying to strategise how we can become one Nigeria,your busy talking about a an Illegitimate as well as a conventional idea called ZONING.

you why i do not like inyamaria sometimes

you come here telling me about manipulated figures when there is no evidence angry angry

see antelop calling me malu grin mumu like you
Re: Arewa Group Seeks Another Consensus Candidate by Princek12(m): 10:20pm On Jan 05, 2011
Northerners and their kulikuli politics. They are choosing a candidate only because he is from the North, not because he is the most qualified from Nigeria.
Re: Arewa Group Seeks Another Consensus Candidate by 9ijaMan: 10:23pm On Jan 05, 2011
I will not be surprised if E Cash is not one of the numerous usernames of our brother BEAF aka FAEB aka Ma_J_Blige!
Re: Arewa Group Seeks Another Consensus Candidate by jaygetta1: 10:27pm On Jan 05, 2011
@Hamid O: No, I can't read come and teach me, you Boko Haramish malu. Sec.of Board of Trustees o, Chairman of Board of Trustees o, I still stand by my statement that their suggestion is dumb, they should be severed from the rest of Nigeria and that this is DEAD ON ARRIVAL!
Re: Arewa Group Seeks Another Consensus Candidate by jude33084(m): 12:08am On Jan 06, 2011
it is like the north have nt learnt their lesson, Ibb, Atiku and Buhari cant rule us again. they should look for credible people. Buhari is a religion fanatic angry
Re: Arewa Group Seeks Another Consensus Candidate by ogbronx(m): 12:15am On Jan 06, 2011
My people! What we really need is a system of government thats suits a heterogeneous country like naija. That system is no other than CONFEDERATION but we know that a sect of lazy people wouldnt want this.Naija to be like Afganistan in 25 years is looming.
Re: Arewa Group Seeks Another Consensus Candidate by 9ijaMan: 12:27am On Jan 06, 2011
jude33084:

it is like the north have nt learnt their lesson, Ibb, Atiku and Buhari cant rule us again. they should look for credible people. Buhari is a religion fanatic angry
Where is your proof of his fanaticism? Must you peddle falsehood just to make a point. All these beer palour rumour mongering won't cut it. If you claim that someone is a fanatic, you should be wise enough to know that it's not everyone who reads comments about topics on NL that is dumb. When you make a claim, you back it up with adequate and credible proofs.
Re: Arewa Group Seeks Another Consensus Candidate by jmaine: 12:30am On Jan 06, 2011
alj harem:

i beg sharrp dia mumu

must northerners are more educated than southerners

from the look of things on this forum, i can clearly say that

i mean look at (beaf and ola edo) they are one of the dumbest NLers on this site undecided

those ND thugs (youths grin) are even worse than boko haram undecided

Chai this guy get sense no be small, just as educated as IBB, BUHARI and ATIKU.  grin. . yeye almajiri like you angry
Re: Arewa Group Seeks Another Consensus Candidate by fafie02: 3:25am On Jan 06, 2011
There is a widespread illness across the country. It's quite surprising that lessons are yet to be learnt by some organized bodies who believe power is their heritage. angry  Neither do I put my trust in any of these folks; GEJ, JEG, ATK, etc, as their loyalties are probably compromised from 'the Nigerian people first'. However, true uprightness will erase our reproach. I love this country and I keep hoping,acting and praying for the best outcome.
Re: Arewa Group Seeks Another Consensus Candidate by metsey: 5:35am On Jan 06, 2011
Consensus candidate my foot. all these while the north is ruling naija what impact have it made on the northern themself, let forget other region. All these group and forum from the north stop beating about the bush on leader, rule ur own house and put things in order, then u can talk of ruling nigeria as a nation embarassed
Re: Arewa Group Seeks Another Consensus Candidate by otheloze: 6:12am On Jan 06, 2011
9ijaMan mu guy shut up there and stop making preposterous and nonsense comments, under the guise of being logical , u seem very much like an educated slowpoke,

u just de make me vex u are neither here or there u just like argument when no go lead any where. na oversabi like una de keep our country stagnant,Strutting like u know it all, but as hollow as a cheese ball
Re: Arewa Group Seeks Another Consensus Candidate by Darayola(m): 8:20am On Jan 06, 2011
This is interesting
Re: Arewa Group Seeks Another Consensus Candidate by 9ijaMan: 8:31am On Jan 06, 2011
otheloze:

9ijaMan mu guy shut up there and stop making preposterous and nonsense comments, under the guise of being logical , u seem very much like an educated not-so-smart person,

u just de make me vex u are neither here or there u just like argument when no go lead any where. na oversabi like una de keep our country stagnant,Strutting like u know it all, but as hollow as a cheese ball
You find me come here again? Shuoooo! Now u r resorting the spamming every thread with insults from an "undersabi" like u!
Re: Arewa Group Seeks Another Consensus Candidate by Nobody: 8:52am On Jan 06, 2011
i have said it again and again, with the people coming out to contest BUHARI is the one i will vote for , but i never believe i would say this but this is wat options in the nigerian political parties have to offer us.

GEJ WILL MAKE NIGERIANS CRY MORE

ATIKU WILL HOLD AND SUSTAIN THE COUNTRY WILL NOT TAKE IT HIGHER

BUHARI WILL STAMP OUT CORRUPTION AND TAKE IT A LITTLE HIGHER FOR THE FASHOLAS,RIBADUS,DUKES AND THE UTOMIS TO HAVE A STRONG FOUNDATION TO FINALLY MAKE NIGERIA A GREAT NATION.
Re: Arewa Group Seeks Another Consensus Candidate by alagha: 8:58am On Jan 06, 2011
another arewa again? this country does not need all this people ,they should all retire .
Re: Arewa Group Seeks Another Consensus Candidate by baaliyah(m): 9:07am On Jan 06, 2011
Irrespective of where the president comes from what we need is stable power supply, good and motorable road, water supply, refined and functional health and educational system.Chikena! Whether na Atiku or Akuti That's what we need. Jonathan is not giving me any of these, he is not moving towards that direction. I dont feel the impact of this administration.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

18 Hours In Taraba’s Diamond Fields - Fastest Growing Settlement In Africa / Photo: Is This The Future Nigeria Holds For Igbos? / Gov Abdulfatah Ahmed Congratulate APC Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.