Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,197 members, 7,818,656 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

Who can make Y Subject Formula - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Who can make Y Subject Formula (2722 Views)

₦40 Billion Allowance: ASUU Defends Sharing Formula, Varsity Workers Protest / How To Solve Any Quadratic Equation Using The "Almighty" Formula / Chika Ofili's Mathematics Test: The Formula Of The 12-Year-Old Nigerian Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who can make Y Subject Formula by smeag0l(m): 1:15pm On Apr 25, 2020
Of course. I work with one of the companies at the top of the fortune 500 list.
Spacewalk:
if I may ask, have you gain any employment with your certificate?
Re: Who can make Y Subject Formula by Nobody: 1:21pm On Apr 25, 2020
smeag0l:
Of course. I work with one of the companies at the top of the fortune 500 list.
Good to hear. Any advice for a final year student of mechanical engineering in preparation for the future?
Re: Who can make Y Subject Formula by smeag0l(m): 2:46pm On Apr 25, 2020
Engineering as being taught in Nigerian schools nowadays is not enough. You'll need to equip yourself with skills like data science and programming. I'm learning them now too but not cos I want to make money from it but cos it makes my engineering work a lot easier.
Spacewalk:
Good to hear. Any advice for a final year student of mechanical engineering in preparation for the future?
Re: Who can make Y Subject Formula by Nobody: 2:52pm On Apr 25, 2020
smeag0l:
Engineering as being taught in Nigerian schools nowadays is not enough. You'll need to equip yourself with skills like data science and programming. I'm learning them now too but not cos I want to make money from it but cos it makes my engineering work a lot easier.
okay. Thanks man.

(1) (2) (Reply)

University Certificates For Sale / 10 Most Literate Countries Of Africa. / Uniabuja Post Graduate 2021/22 information Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.