Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

People Protest Against Lockdown In Ohio, USA (Video) - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / People Protest Against Lockdown In Ohio, USA (Video) (57384 Views)

A Lost Purse From 1957 Found Inside Ohio School Wall 63 Years Later (Photos) / Man Shields Girlfriend From Attack As Ohio Gunman Opens Fire In Unseen Footage / Thousands Of Muslims Protest Against Isis And Terrorism In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: People Protest Against Lockdown In Ohio, USA (Video) by Vulcan24(m): 6:54pm On Apr 15, 2020
it's a simple Maxim

nature is selecting the weak and vulnerable for extinction giving birth to
and sparing the healthier breeds

the simple pandemic is label critical because it has the capacity of eliminating the ruling class full of

aged aristocrats and
careless living commoner

1 Like

Re: People Protest Against Lockdown In Ohio, USA (Video) by bluefilm: 6:56pm On Apr 15, 2020
wisdomiskey:
Crowds gathered outside of the Ohio Statehouse in Columbus during Gov. Mike DeWine's daily COVID-19 press briefing on the afternoon of April 13 to protest statewide shutdowns.

This isn't the first protest regarding the pandemic-related business closures and stay at home order: About 75 protestors gathered on Thursday, April 9.

Approx 200 - 300 people have protested thus far and none of protestors can be seen wearing cloth face masks at the gathering. It also appears the recommended six-foot social distancing guideline to prevent the spread of the virus was largely ignored. People are sick and tired of having their constitutional rights being stripped away for a virus more similar to the common Flu and not as deadly as it's being portrayed.

Keeping infected people quarantined is one thing, but keeping healthy people under house arrest in the name of "lockdown" is tyranny.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z3-Bw8JxpO8

I am so glad the people are finally waking up.

We cannot continue to take any nonsense from Bill Gates and his Satanic Illuminati folks.

The unnecessary lockdown is totally a very wicked idea that can only come from a psychopathic mindset from the pit of hell.

2 Likes

Re: People Protest Against Lockdown In Ohio, USA (Video) by Adakintroy2: 7:02pm On Apr 15, 2020
The world is a sorry place. And honestly I feel sorry for china. It's an example of what they may be trying to avoid with the desease. Image!

See how everyone is talking about a conspiracy. A natural phenomenon that is part of all human history. This world is a paranoid place. I swear.

Just introduce little pain and see the weakling start loosing their minds.

We have not gotten to the numbers the black death, or cholera, or even the small pox. Yet people are crying. Humans read your history. Christians read your bible. Their are prayers against pestilence and desease. These are natural occurrence.

All these conspiracy theory is a result of fear.

Technology and population density is the biggest conspirator wit this desease not china. Educate yourself and emanciated your mind.
Re: People Protest Against Lockdown In Ohio, USA (Video) by Oyiboman69: 7:11pm On Apr 15, 2020
wisdomiskey:

If you understand Economics, you would know that all this money the government is 'dashing out' will be accounted for in one way or the other - and if this continues, prepare for an economic crash/recession that will hit the world much worse than 2008!
We've been recessed for ages,tell us something new undecided
Re: People Protest Against Lockdown In Ohio, USA (Video) by hush15: 7:11pm On Apr 15, 2020
wisdomiskey:
Crowds gathered outside of the Ohio Statehouse in Columbus during Gov. Mike DeWine's daily COVID-19 press briefing on the afternoon of April 13 to protest statewide shutdowns.

This isn't the first protest regarding the pandemic-related business closures and stay at home order: About 75 protestors gathered on Thursday, April 9.

Approx 200 - 300 people have protested thus far and none of protestors can be seen wearing cloth face masks at the gathering. It also appears the recommended six-foot social distancing guideline to prevent the spread of the virus was largely ignored. People are sick and tired of having their constitutional rights being stripped away for a virus more similar to the common Flu and not as deadly as it's being portrayed.

Keeping infected people quarantined is one thing, but keeping healthy people under house arrest in the name of "lockdown" is tyranny.

That first picture is a keeper. Americans think this is about trump but it ain't.

1 Like

Re: People Protest Against Lockdown In Ohio, USA (Video) by BuddhaPalm(m): 7:12pm On Apr 15, 2020
Harllaby:
You want freedom because your business is dying. Some people just prefer to get rich or die trying...

About 1.3 million people die from car crashes every year.

Why haven't we banned cars?

Tobacco causes about 7 million deaths annually. Obesity, 2.7 million.

And there are many many other horsemen...

Locking the world down for an extended period will have more negative consequences that Corona.

4 Likes

Re: People Protest Against Lockdown In Ohio, USA (Video) by fireback: 7:13pm On Apr 15, 2020
JunctionBox:
E don dey red. Whoever is behind this corona, e no go ever better for the person.
billgate
Re: People Protest Against Lockdown In Ohio, USA (Video) by pedrilo: 7:13pm On Apr 15, 2020
You cannot quarantine hunger ~ Peter Obi

1 Like

Re: People Protest Against Lockdown In Ohio, USA (Video) by OLAWALEISHOLA46(m): 7:18pm On Apr 15, 2020
This will eventually occur in naija if care not takn nw.
Re: People Protest Against Lockdown In Ohio, USA (Video) by kunkelhanspeter(m): 7:20pm On Apr 15, 2020
sarrki:
I thought I will be seeing Nigeria pics

This people have started getting their stimulus checks hitting the bank through direct deposit since Saturday

They just playing politics
Waiting for mine
Re: People Protest Against Lockdown In Ohio, USA (Video) by bodmas119(m): 7:23pm On Apr 15, 2020
We also need this in our country.... It time for us to wake up and say no to our useless government. shocked shocked cool

1 Like

Re: People Protest Against Lockdown In Ohio, USA (Video) by engrchykae(m): 7:23pm On Apr 15, 2020
Xisnin:
Misleading headline

Here is the true headline:

Republican Conspiracy believers protest in Ohio, US

as a Nigerian who only sees things from the lens of politics.
If u happen to be a scientist,you will say pdp physics textbook misled apc waec students.
Stop being silly

2 Likes

Re: People Protest Against Lockdown In Ohio, USA (Video) by pesty100(m): 7:25pm On Apr 15, 2020
BuddhaPalm:

Tobacco kills about 7 million deaths annually. Obesity, 2.7 million.

Locking the world down for an extended period will have more negative consequences that Corona.

what you are saying might be true but then it doesn't justify risking the life of a lot of people

1 Like

Re: People Protest Against Lockdown In Ohio, USA (Video) by udemzyudex(m): 7:26pm On Apr 15, 2020
And some people are blaming Trump for not handling the issue well.

You see those democrats,they are like APC here in Nigeria filled with propaganda and hatred.

Spit.

3 Likes

Re: People Protest Against Lockdown In Ohio, USA (Video) by justconnect: 7:29pm On Apr 15, 2020
SoNature:
These guys should be happy they have a government that pays them $1,200 per month to cushion the effect of the lockdown. I hear they want the government to make it $1200 every 2 weeks

I can authoritatively write that Americans who lost their jobs as a result of the lockdown will have their rents paid by the government.

Indeed, these Americans do not understand the value of what they have because they are still protesting. It's a shame!

They should come to Nigeria and see the fraud we have in this country in the name of government giving out audio palliatives

But the government is yet to give them any money....

1 Like

Re: People Protest Against Lockdown In Ohio, USA (Video) by PoliteActivist: 7:30pm On Apr 15, 2020
CTPlayer:
It is absurd how Covid deaths are categorized. If you die and test positive they list that as death by Covid even if you had a heart attack and other pre existing conditions.

Not true in US. True in Nigeria. In US they don't test for covid if u already dead.

1 Like

Re: People Protest Against Lockdown In Ohio, USA (Video) by CyberWolf: 7:37pm On Apr 15, 2020
And you wonder why the virus is spreading rapidly in USA? Most citizens are very arrogant and gullible at the same time.

3 Likes

Re: People Protest Against Lockdown In Ohio, USA (Video) by LordPjay: 7:38pm On Apr 15, 2020
wisdomiskey:
Crowds gathered outside of the Ohio Statehouse in Columbus during Gov. Mike DeWine's daily COVID-19 press briefing on the afternoon of April 13 to protest statewide shutdowns.hh

This is serious

Re: People Protest Against Lockdown In Ohio, USA (Video) by EgunMogaji2: 7:38pm On Apr 15, 2020
sarrki:
I thought I will be seeing Nigeria pics

This people have started getting their stimulus checks hitting the bank through direct deposit since Saturday

They just playing politics

I haven’t gotten my damn check yet angry

That’s over N800K

1 Like

Re: People Protest Against Lockdown In Ohio, USA (Video) by CyberWolf: 7:40pm On Apr 15, 2020
BuddhaPalm:

Tobacco kills about 7 million deaths annually. Obesity, 2.7 million.

People with this your mentality are why the virus is spreading.

3 Likes

Re: People Protest Against Lockdown In Ohio, USA (Video) by Acidosis(m): 7:42pm On Apr 15, 2020
Quarantine is destroying your business? And now you want to destroy the lives of your customers because your business must thrive?

3 Likes

Re: People Protest Against Lockdown In Ohio, USA (Video) by Asour: 7:42pm On Apr 15, 2020
SoNature:
These guys should be happy they have a government that pays them $1,200 per month to cushion the effect of the lockdown. I hear they want the government to make it $1200 every 2 weeks

I can authoritatively write that Americans who lost their jobs as a result of the lockdown will have their rents paid by the government.

Indeed, these Americans do not understand the value of what they have because they are still protesting. It's a shame!

They should come to Nigeria and see the fraud we have in this country in the name of government giving out audio palliatives

True. But America never got to the Zenith of human achievement by "valuing" (read: Being Satisfied) what they have.

The Country is the very definition of rights.
You may criticize them /somewhat "strange" opinion but different IS how change happens.
Re: People Protest Against Lockdown In Ohio, USA (Video) by snitchbitch: 7:45pm On Apr 15, 2020
Baba God please come and intervene on behalf of we poor masses, because if left for these clowns calling themselves leaders, they don't care if we die!!!

All they keep asking themselves is "you are still talking, you haven't died?"

1 Like

Re: People Protest Against Lockdown In Ohio, USA (Video) by calaharry: 7:46pm On Apr 15, 2020
:DThis is good news the masses are now awake fightin back the forces of darkness in govts tht has bn caging ppl like animals. By human nature you dont force someone against his wish to stay indoors. PROVIDE MED FACILITY ANYONE THAT FEELS ILL LET HIM GO TO THE Health facility FOR TREATMENT. cheesy i hop naijas wil wake up soon lik this.

1 Like

Re: People Protest Against Lockdown In Ohio, USA (Video) by Theophinio(m): 7:52pm On Apr 15, 2020
sammyj:
Hmmm. Hopefully one day we shall overcome this plague!! angry

It's now or never
Re: People Protest Against Lockdown In Ohio, USA (Video) by 4four(m): 7:58pm On Apr 15, 2020
Try this in Nigeria
Re: People Protest Against Lockdown In Ohio, USA (Video) by Asour: 8:01pm On Apr 15, 2020
Ayoefa:

Check that is not enough for most to even pay one month's rent. Even people in the US are suffering too oh. Forget the check.

Exactly.
I'm all for safety but
A lot of these guys urging us all to be calm and stay indoors (which is a good cause) CAN afford to say so because they have everything checked out— So they are still "sane".

As soon as the stark reality hits more of us and the government aid is insufficient for ALL needs of the needy, their more "animalistic" tendencies may shine through.

God help us.

1 Like

Re: People Protest Against Lockdown In Ohio, USA (Video) by yeman1(m): 8:02pm On Apr 15, 2020
wisdomiskey:

Many ppl should be expected to die more in d USA but they should pls don't come to 9ja oh pls
Re: People Protest Against Lockdown In Ohio, USA (Video) by Xisnin(m): 8:03pm On Apr 15, 2020
engrchykae:
as a Nigerian who only sees things from the lens of politics.
You are one of the ill-informed Nigerian that doesn't know what is going on.
There are a handful of people who get it.
All those protesters are republicans and not just republicans, they are conspiracy believers.

If u happen to be a scientist,you will say pdp physics textbook misled apc waec students.
Physics is physics but a protest can be anything.

Stop being silly
You could use your own advice.

1 Like

Re: People Protest Against Lockdown In Ohio, USA (Video) by radautoworks: 8:08pm On Apr 15, 2020
EgunMogaji2:

I haven’t gotten my damn check yet angry

That’s over N800K

Not just you lol. I only know two people who have.

1 Like

Re: People Protest Against Lockdown In Ohio, USA (Video) by CrazyOptimist: 8:13pm On Apr 15, 2020
SoNature:

Ehn Ehn...
Where did you get the news about payment of rent?
Re: People Protest Against Lockdown In Ohio, USA (Video) by Corrinthians(m): 8:14pm On Apr 15, 2020
MelesZenawi:
That's protest with sense intact..

Not here in Nigeria .
The way you people suck up to the US, it is horrible.

Wike made a good point indeed.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Caught Posing As A Female To Attract Men / Queen Elizabeth II's Secret Letter To Citizens Of Sydney To Be Opened In 2085 / "Bill Clinton Raped Me & Hillary Clinton Threatened Me" - Trump's Supporter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.