Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,287 members, 7,818,980 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

One Million Boys Write Lagos: We Will Cut Off Your Hands If You Don’t Keep Money - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / One Million Boys Write Lagos: We Will Cut Off Your Hands If You Don’t Keep Money (110847 Views)

'One Million Boys' Storm Oworonshoki In Lagos. Youths Resist Them (Video, Photo) / Letter To '1 Million Boys' By Mushin Area Boys / '1 Million Boys' Robbers: Elderly Women Carry Cutlasses To Protect Themselves (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Million Boys Write Lagos: We Will Cut Off Your Hands If You Don’t Keep Money by bukatyne2: 5:21pm On Apr 15, 2020
GeneralPula:
Expect more of these fake news in Circulation..

What makes the news fake?

1 Like

Re: One Million Boys Write Lagos: We Will Cut Off Your Hands If You Don’t Keep Money by popcykaylah(m): 5:21pm On Apr 15, 2020
I hope we have all seen now ...that’s how one girl called sterope was quoting saying all sort .. maybe if they visit her and cut off her hands or that of her folks .. She would think with her head
Re: One Million Boys Write Lagos: We Will Cut Off Your Hands If You Don’t Keep Money by watchindelta(m): 5:22pm On Apr 15, 2020
They no no where tinubu n the governor house they for Lagos? Abi dey don relocate them to another state! Bastard them

3 Likes

Re: One Million Boys Write Lagos: We Will Cut Off Your Hands If You Don’t Keep Money by Nobody: 5:22pm On Apr 15, 2020
Bullshiit!! if this is true, which i doubt it is, I would be waiting with a box full with grenade and 200 calibre machine gun.

2 Likes

Re: One Million Boys Write Lagos: We Will Cut Off Your Hands If You Don’t Keep Money by orazx: 5:23pm On Apr 15, 2020

1 Like

Re: One Million Boys Write Lagos: We Will Cut Off Your Hands If You Don’t Keep Money by Agberooo: 5:23pm On Apr 15, 2020
Arthurity1:
All these are the product of Tinubu arming thugs for election rigging and voters suppression.
Tinubu is a bastard drug dealing vagabond

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Million Boys Write Lagos: We Will Cut Off Your Hands If You Don’t Keep Money by StreetFight: 5:23pm On Apr 15, 2020
Arthurity1:
All these are the product of Tinubu arming thugs for election rigging and voters suppression.

I need to see your medical certificate of mental fitness. You sound mentally imbalance.
Re: One Million Boys Write Lagos: We Will Cut Off Your Hands If You Don’t Keep Money by Ishilove: 5:25pm On Apr 15, 2020
Which kind of lie lie, sensationalist article is this for God's sake??

Naptu2, this is exactly as you predicted.
Re: One Million Boys Write Lagos: We Will Cut Off Your Hands If You Don’t Keep Money by DexterousOne(m): 5:25pm On Apr 15, 2020
LadyMedina25:
I live in Ejigbo and truly the boys in our area repelled the attacks, and am so proud of them, even my younger brother has turned vigilante to make sure that the females in the family can sleep soundly and be protected, truly if theres no male figure in a woman’s life she is not secured, no matter the age o grin we couldn’t sleep for days until he came, now he comes to check on our door every now and then..... all I do is cook sumptuous meals....

Tomorrow some women will say men are scrum

3 Likes

Re: One Million Boys Write Lagos: We Will Cut Off Your Hands If You Don’t Keep Money by dangoteinlaw: 5:25pm On Apr 15, 2020
LadyMedina25:
I live in Ejigbo and truly the boys in our area repelled the attacks, and am so proud of them, even my younger brother has turned vigilante to make sure that the females in the family can sleep soundly and be protected, truly if theres no male figure in a woman’s life she is not secured, no matter the age o grin we couldn’t sleep for days until he came, now he comes to check on our door every now and then..... all I do is cook sumptuous meals....
don't forget it is the broke boys in your hood that is protecting you now putting their lives on the libe but when it all over you go back to screaming "I don't want broke boys"

8 Likes

Re: One Million Boys Write Lagos: We Will Cut Off Your Hands If You Don’t Keep Money by azadus18: 5:25pm On Apr 15, 2020
dont worry , ur end z near...i jst hope dey try dis bullshit in Abuja

1 Like

Re: One Million Boys Write Lagos: We Will Cut Off Your Hands If You Don’t Keep Money by Gosanzy: 5:25pm On Apr 15, 2020
Oh Lord help your people.
Re: One Million Boys Write Lagos: We Will Cut Off Your Hands If You Don’t Keep Money by DexterousOne(m): 5:25pm On Apr 15, 2020
StreetFight:

I need to see your medical certificate of mental fitness. You sound mentally imbalance.

What he said is true

Mc Oluomo and proxies have full backing from Bourdillon
Re: One Million Boys Write Lagos: We Will Cut Off Your Hands If You Don’t Keep Money by shogsman(m): 5:27pm On Apr 15, 2020
As God is my witness I will be the first person to bring fuel and tire with matches whenever I hear thief in this trying period, i have always spoken against jungle justice but this time around burn them to ashes irrespective of their age.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: One Million Boys Write Lagos: We Will Cut Off Your Hands If You Don’t Keep Money by cijero26(m): 5:27pm On Apr 15, 2020
What happens to the almighty AMOTEKUN

1 Like 1 Share

Re: One Million Boys Write Lagos: We Will Cut Off Your Hands If You Don’t Keep Money by Ishilove: 5:27pm On Apr 15, 2020
gypsey:
Bullshiit!! if this is true, which i doubt it is, I would be waiting with a box full with grenade and 200 calibre machine gun.
Don't bother. The whole article is bullshit.
Re: One Million Boys Write Lagos: We Will Cut Off Your Hands If You Don’t Keep Money by Orpe7(m): 5:28pm On Apr 15, 2020
One thing is certain
Na from one house dem dey commot
So their parents are definitely in cohort
Once arrested, any mother or wife that comes to beg should be arrested too
Re: One Million Boys Write Lagos: We Will Cut Off Your Hands If You Don’t Keep Money by murphyung(m): 5:29pm On Apr 15, 2020
I'm sure say na some idiots somewhere just want create panic among people. Rubbish
Re: One Million Boys Write Lagos: We Will Cut Off Your Hands If You Don’t Keep Money by Acidosis(m): 5:29pm On Apr 15, 2020
The only way to put an end to issues like this in Lagos state and the entire country is to go after the parents or guardians of the culprits. Do not only arrest "one million boys", go after their parents and charge them to court.

When adults understand the repercussions available to parents of criminals, many would stop giving birth to children they cant properly train.

99% of these thieves came from a known family. Go after the heads of the house and don't spare them.

Enforce this law for 6 months and watch many parents relocate out of Lagos (of course with their irresponsible children). Enforce same law for 10-15 years, and watch "omo-ita", "area boys", "omo-onile" and the rest vanish completely from Lagos state.

One irresponsible adult in Lagos is capable of producing at least 6 area boys. I hope someone would communicate this message to the right channel.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: One Million Boys Write Lagos: We Will Cut Off Your Hands If You Don’t Keep Money by Lumcy25: 5:30pm On Apr 15, 2020
Ishilove:

It's all scam. Na street boys self dey steal. My area was disturbed. People cut stealing where same street boys.
Re: One Million Boys Write Lagos: We Will Cut Off Your Hands If You Don’t Keep Money by DexterousOne(m): 5:31pm On Apr 15, 2020
Acidosis:
The only way to put an end to issues like this in Lagos state and the entire country is to go after the parents or guardians of the culprits. Do not only arrest "one million boys", go after their parents and charge them to court.

When adults understand the repercussions available to parents of criminals, many would stop giving birth to children they cant properly train.

99% of these thieves came from a known family. Go after the heads of the house and don't spare them.

Enforce this law for 10-15 years, and watch "omo-ita", "area boys", "omo-onile" and the rest vanish completely from Lagos state.

One irresponsible adult in Lagos is capable of producing at least 6 area boys. I hope someone would communicate this message to the right channel.

This your idea is fruitful sha

But dem go implement?

4 Likes

Re: One Million Boys Write Lagos: We Will Cut Off Your Hands If You Don’t Keep Money by Babalegba(m): 5:31pm On Apr 15, 2020
AudioNews:
Na Dem Dem, Ewedu nd Amala
How old are you. You sound prepubescent
Re: One Million Boys Write Lagos: We Will Cut Off Your Hands If You Don’t Keep Money by wyqay: 5:31pm On Apr 15, 2020
Empty ,empty brain
Re: One Million Boys Write Lagos: We Will Cut Off Your Hands If You Don’t Keep Money by Glink2018(m): 5:32pm On Apr 15, 2020
IBB says if i hear the sound of war from Yoruba people , i will hiss and back to sleep.

Oshisco. Police and OPc will do the needful.
Re: One Million Boys Write Lagos: We Will Cut Off Your Hands If You Don’t Keep Money by Akinboboz(m): 5:33pm On Apr 15, 2020
Jibsy203:

Shut up monkey, all of dem are afonjas lazy fools, de never see anytin, i wish dis lockdown will last for 3months lets see de tribe dat will survive it
Mr man!, look wella, did you ever passed through school or it's school itself that refuse to pass through you.

You lack wisdom, maybe it's coz you've never left your comfort zone for once.
Stupid Osu fellow ,

Go to Lagos, among those agbero people, you'll find your people among them.

Why am I even replying u, it might be like you've not even be to Lagos self. Idiot.
Re: One Million Boys Write Lagos: We Will Cut Off Your Hands If You Don’t Keep Money by SURVBenedict01(m): 5:33pm On Apr 15, 2020
see small pikin with phone wait till dem bust your wooden papa house for A.J before you go know if Igbos no plenty there
Re: One Million Boys Write Lagos: We Will Cut Off Your Hands If You Don’t Keep Money by chidiebere2020(m): 5:34pm On Apr 15, 2020
Vivuch:
The seed Tinubu of thuggery Tinubu planted in Lagos is already yielding. Yoruba People should stop breeding all these Omo ita born throways. Don't bring a child you know you're not ready to discipline.
absolutely truth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: One Million Boys Write Lagos: We Will Cut Off Your Hands If You Don’t Keep Money by pedrilo: 5:36pm On Apr 15, 2020
In 2020?
Hahaha
Re: One Million Boys Write Lagos: We Will Cut Off Your Hands If You Don’t Keep Money by banhammy: 5:36pm On Apr 15, 2020
Where is amotekun
Re: One Million Boys Write Lagos: We Will Cut Off Your Hands If You Don’t Keep Money by TheShopKeeper(m): 5:37pm On Apr 15, 2020
...Amotekun to the rescue...
Re: One Million Boys Write Lagos: We Will Cut Off Your Hands If You Don’t Keep Money by Nosa111(m): 5:37pm On Apr 15, 2020
One million boys that don’t have one million lol grin grin
Re: One Million Boys Write Lagos: We Will Cut Off Your Hands If You Don’t Keep Money by Nobody: 5:37pm On Apr 15, 2020
Ishilove:

Good, i suspected so.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

8-Month Pregnant Woman Chops Off Her Husband's Penis - Graphic Pictures / Onwuzuruike Kingsley Ikenna "Nwanta Anayoeze Yonaracha" Yahoo Arrested By EFCC / 23 Nigerians To Be Executed In Saudi Arabia (Names, Full List)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.