Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,905 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

One Million Boys Write Lagos: We Will Cut Off Your Hands If You Don’t Keep Money - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / One Million Boys Write Lagos: We Will Cut Off Your Hands If You Don’t Keep Money (110852 Views)

'One Million Boys' Storm Oworonshoki In Lagos. Youths Resist Them (Video, Photo) / Letter To '1 Million Boys' By Mushin Area Boys / '1 Million Boys' Robbers: Elderly Women Carry Cutlasses To Protect Themselves (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Million Boys Write Lagos: We Will Cut Off Your Hands If You Don’t Keep Money by Sterope(f): 6:51pm On Apr 15, 2020
Maybe if they doused in petrol, put a tyre on your neck, burn you to death, record a video so your family members can relive how you were tortured and burnt alive, would think twice before advocating for jungle justice.

popcykaylah:
I hope we have all seen now ...that’s how one girl called sterope was quoting saying all sort .. maybe if they visit her and cut off her hands or that of her folks .. She would think with her head
Re: One Million Boys Write Lagos: We Will Cut Off Your Hands If You Don’t Keep Money by HantaVirus(m): 6:51pm On Apr 15, 2020
Lol

1 Like

Re: One Million Boys Write Lagos: We Will Cut Off Your Hands If You Don’t Keep Money by jaido007: 6:52pm On Apr 15, 2020
Why didn't they wait when they arrived at OKo Oba Agege.... I don't know for other LGAs oo... But no room for them here in Agege...

1 Like

Re: One Million Boys Write Lagos: We Will Cut Off Your Hands If You Don’t Keep Money by Dpharisee: 6:56pm On Apr 15, 2020
Report them to Chadian troops if the police in Lagos can't handle the situation. Those who have guns should also get it loaded.
Re: One Million Boys Write Lagos: We Will Cut Off Your Hands If You Don’t Keep Money by OpinionCounts(m): 6:58pm On Apr 15, 2020
I can imagine how the Lagos ibadan media would have blown this event out of proportion with their evil propaganda if this were happening in Rivers State or any Niger delta state, their insecurity propaganda aimed at crippling other states economic development and scaring investors away from other states, especially stakeholders and major multinationals in the oil and gas sector which are all supposed to be domiciled in Niger delta.

The level of insecurity in Lagos State is second to no other state in the federation except the states battling Boko Haram, yet they will always smere Niger delta states as the unsave states just for political and economic sabotage.

Agberos, touts, one million boys, nurtw boys, oshodi boys, ikorodu agberos, hausa/Yoruba clash, opc boys etc...all na Lagos...

Lagos of BLOOD... tufiakwa

1 Like

Re: One Million Boys Write Lagos: We Will Cut Off Your Hands If You Don’t Keep Money by Nobody: 7:00pm On Apr 15, 2020
Macgyver1:

How about the teaching you promised to do today?
yea. just posted
Re: One Million Boys Write Lagos: We Will Cut Off Your Hands If You Don’t Keep Money by Vulcan24(m): 7:03pm On Apr 15, 2020
bluefilm:
No wahala na.

Oya gi me the phone make I call Jack Bawa na na na.

One million boys eh, by the time Jack Bawa of CTU is thru with you guys under 24 hours, una name go change to one boy.

Nonsense. sad

lol..... Bad guy wan kill my hero for jungle!

use SAS team abeg
Re: One Million Boys Write Lagos: We Will Cut Off Your Hands If You Don’t Keep Money by bighorlus(m): 7:04pm On Apr 15, 2020
I'm patiently waiting.
Re: One Million Boys Write Lagos: We Will Cut Off Your Hands If You Don’t Keep Money by mindtricks: 7:05pm On Apr 15, 2020
It is well.
Re: One Million Boys Write Lagos: We Will Cut Off Your Hands If You Don’t Keep Money by justmondris: 7:09pm On Apr 15, 2020
Officialgarri:
While I'm not completely ruling out the possibility of this print, this could be the handwork of any one to raise false alarm

When people spread fake news on social media, what do they aim to achieve? Ask yourself

And I hope you went through this thread on FP? https://www.nairaland.com/5792246/experience-hoodlums-terrorising-igando#88418923

I don't think you are in Lagos that is why you are saying it is fake news. Alot of people have already experienced this bad guys.
Re: One Million Boys Write Lagos: We Will Cut Off Your Hands If You Don’t Keep Money by Orpe7(m): 7:09pm On Apr 15, 2020
babyfaceafrica:

One thing is certain
Na from one house dem dey commot

Not entirely true.. Some of these guys are bridge boys and have no house to call their own.. They have left their families for a long time and now sleep where night meet them

But u agree some still come from a home
Re: One Million Boys Write Lagos: We Will Cut Off Your Hands If You Don’t Keep Money by bluefilm: 7:16pm On Apr 15, 2020
Vulcan24:

lol..... Bad guy wan kill my hero for jungle!

use SAS team abeg

Nah.

What is SAS?

I don't trust this your SAS.

CTU has been tested and proven.

Jack Bauer is still the best.

Just give him 24 hours and he will settle these one million boys effectively.

Well, he will be allowed to operate with Tony Almeida in the field while Chloe O'Brian will be running computer operations in the backgrounds for them

Put this squad together, Trust me, One Million boys will become history in just 24 hrs!!!
Re: One Million Boys Write Lagos: We Will Cut Off Your Hands If You Don’t Keep Money by Euegene100001: 7:21pm On Apr 15, 2020
grin their fada kill dem all
Collinsade369:
cool one million boys my foot..!
And that was how igondo boys finished them yesterday..!

Why did one million boys run yesterday now
Them for wait and see sad
Na our 1st square them face, one million boys japa cheesy
What if our hidden 2nd square came out yesterday cool

Re: One Million Boys Write Lagos: We Will Cut Off Your Hands If You Don’t Keep Money by supercase1(m): 7:28pm On Apr 15, 2020
LOGOBELT:
Haaaaa! I have 1k under my bed ooo kept for you guys, whenever you come I will pay my TAX to you. Hands bawo...Anyway, don't let the lockdown prevent you from eating. Bring your business Digital. Get Ecommerce Online Store + Free Domain + SEO Manager for 5k. Check my Signature for contact
U deserved to be floggeg 12 lashes of the cane and made to do 24hr community work for weaking the morale of defending guys in lagos

1 Like

Re: One Million Boys Write Lagos: We Will Cut Off Your Hands If You Don’t Keep Money by Maxmilliano111: 7:32pm On Apr 15, 2020
Nuke the bastards if they re caught

Asin burn dem alive

Wasted sperms....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Million Boys Write Lagos: We Will Cut Off Your Hands If You Don’t Keep Money by LadyMedina25(f): 7:33pm On Apr 15, 2020
HornyTave:

As plain as your comment, it has touched some parts lots of sermon couldn't
Thank you brother smiley
Re: One Million Boys Write Lagos: We Will Cut Off Your Hands If You Don’t Keep Money by Nobody: 7:35pm On Apr 15, 2020
Mcquine:

That is the point of all this Nonsense Street Children I keep telling most of the Yoruba people

You hardly see a Yoruba Lady of 18yrs without a child out of wedlock or pregnancy.

Most of their males be it youth or older are irresponsible and lazy all they know is Yahoo and scam.

If you can't afford to train a Child properly why bring them into this world.

The highest count of Children out of wedlock is from them hence all these thugry and irresponsibility.

It's really a shame.

Is it because they speak Yoruba fluently?
Most of them are from other tribes. When Tinubu was still with Mobil , Ajegunle, Orile and Lawanson were known for notorious activities, majority of those boys are your people.

Presently, criminals in other areas have people of other tribes. Some of those floor boys speaking Yoruba in computer village are not Yorubas. You made a particular observation which is very clear. All those children from those girls with irresponsible fathers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: One Million Boys Write Lagos: We Will Cut Off Your Hands If You Don’t Keep Money by tensazangetsu20(m): 7:38pm On Apr 15, 2020
Acidosis:
The only way to put an end to issues like this in Lagos state and the entire country is to go after the parents or guardians of the culprits. Do not only arrest "one million boys", go after their parents and charge them to court.

When adults understand the repercussions available to parents of criminals, many would stop giving birth to children they cant properly train.

99% of these thieves came from a known family. Go after the heads of the house and don't spare them.

Enforce this law for 6 months and watch many parents relocate out of Lagos (of course with their irresponsible children). Enforce same law for 10-15 years, and watch "omo-ita", "area boys", "omo-onile" and the rest vanish completely from Lagos state.

One irresponsible adult in Lagos is capable of producing at least 6 area boys. I hope someone would communicate this message to the right channel.
Another thing is for the government to convert huge spans of land into farms and send all area boys and cultists down there. Sentence each of them with 40 years of back breaking farming labour. That way they could be productive to the society

2 Likes

Re: One Million Boys Write Lagos: We Will Cut Off Your Hands If You Don’t Keep Money by Hadsty23(m): 7:39pm On Apr 15, 2020
RADARADA.... Dirty Igbo Smokers tongue[b][/b]
Re: One Million Boys Write Lagos: We Will Cut Off Your Hands If You Don’t Keep Money by 3kay945(m): 7:39pm On Apr 15, 2020
stieyven:

Love your enemies and bless those who curse you and pray for those who despitefully use you. LUKE 6 :28

So prayer should be said for the One million boys

Are you for real.
Re: One Million Boys Write Lagos: We Will Cut Off Your Hands If You Don’t Keep Money by Midex88(m): 7:41pm On Apr 15, 2020
Ed12:
One million boyz or what your name is!!

No mercy when you get caught also ooo..
Do as you like but know Jungle justice awaits you when eventually you are apprehended...

They should be seriously tortured and made to forcefully drink sniper and be released so that they will go and die somewhere else.
Re: One Million Boys Write Lagos: We Will Cut Off Your Hands If You Don’t Keep Money by justconnect: 7:42pm On Apr 15, 2020
Bola146:
I don't know why I can't base in Lagos sad Everything na wahala.. Transportation wahala! House rent wahala!!

Better come to Lagos,because this is where you will locate your husband grin

2 Likes

Re: One Million Boys Write Lagos: We Will Cut Off Your Hands If You Don’t Keep Money by BluntTheApostle(m): 7:44pm On Apr 15, 2020
donbachi:
And someone will come and tell me "lynching of a thief" is not gud.

I am against lynching because many innocent people have also lost their lives to lynching.

I have first hand experience of such lynching. It happened to a friend of mine, and I have shared that experience here on Nairaland before.

My friend had just returned from France, and he was to stay over at my place (in Lagos) before moving to his place in Abuja.

On the next day, I decided to drive him around Lagos. We stopped over at a petrol station to buy fuel, but we didn't know that a robbery had happened there a day or two before. We were parked exactly where the robbers parked.

A fuel attendant approached us and told us to drive away from the spot. Initially we thought the particular spot was not selling to vehicles, so we joked with the attendant that we would repark immediately. He just shouted back in such a rude manner, asking us to drive out of the petrol station.

I am a very cool guy, but my friend is not (was not then). He just jumped out of the vehicle, and he and the attendant began to insult each other. I entered and drove out of the station. As I was reparking, I checked the rearview mirror and saw that my friend and the guy had begun to exchange blows.

What i fear the most is street fighting. I was coming out to rush and separate the fight when the other attendants raised an alarm of "thief! thief!"

Even meself that was close to the station, I did not get to the spot as fast as thugs who had come out from nowhere with bottles and cutlasses. I just quickly called one of my big bros (an IPO). I quickly forwarded address. He warned me not to go there, as I will be beaten up too. But I went sha. But I was just shouting in vain because nobody heard me. They had beaten my friend ehn. His white shirt was already red and brown, his fair skin was already red and black.

Anyway, the police arrived, and that was what saved us.

What I learnt that day is that:

1. Anyone can lose his life if anyone calls him a thief in Lagos. (In Ogun, it is kidnapper. Just shout kidnapper, and people will appear with dangerous weapons ready to kill without robust questioning.

2. If you are called a thief in Lagos, nothing can save you except God. Another thing that can save you is if you don't have any money on you. If you have money on you, (even if the money is your own), they will conclude that that was the money you stole.

3. Street fighting can turn messier than you think, except you are fighting in an area where you are well known. If you live in Berger and you are fighting a son of the soil in Mushin, if he shouts thief, you will be lynched for sure.

4. Patience is an important virtue.

5. Jungle justice is bad.

4 Likes

Re: One Million Boys Write Lagos: We Will Cut Off Your Hands If You Don’t Keep Money by 3kay945(m): 7:48pm On Apr 15, 2020
Sterope:
Maybe if they doused in petrol, put a tyre on your neck, burn you to death, record a video so your family members can relive how you were tortured and burnt alive, would think twice before advocating for jungle justice.

So you suggest people keep aside their scarce resources for the One million boys?

If not what ?
Re: One Million Boys Write Lagos: We Will Cut Off Your Hands If You Don’t Keep Money by Vulcan24(m): 7:48pm On Apr 15, 2020
bluefilm:

Nah.

What is SAS?

I don't trust this your SAS.

CTU has been tested and proven.

Jack Bauer is still the best.

Just give him 24 hours and he will settle these one million boys effectively.

Well, he will be allowed to operate with Tony Almeida in the field while Chloe O'Brian will be running computer operations in the backgrounds for them

Put this squad together, Trust me, One Million boys will become history in just 24 hrs!!!

lol..... guy u follow up well.

but trust me SAS is the best

James Bond is former SAS
Re: One Million Boys Write Lagos: We Will Cut Off Your Hands If You Don’t Keep Money by Nobody: 7:49pm On Apr 15, 2020

1 Like

Re: One Million Boys Write Lagos: We Will Cut Off Your Hands If You Don’t Keep Money by TONYKELS(m): 7:50pm On Apr 15, 2020
Re: One Million Boys Write Lagos: We Will Cut Off Your Hands If You Don’t Keep Money by Yoighaman(m): 7:51pm On Apr 15, 2020
arinze198:

Source: https://pmexpressng.com/well-cut-off-your-hands-if-you-dont-keep-money-one-million-boys-writes-lagos-residents/

Baffles me why the rogue poor keeps oppressing the poor when they know where their real problems lie.
Re: One Million Boys Write Lagos: We Will Cut Off Your Hands If You Don’t Keep Money by LadyMedina25(f): 7:52pm On Apr 15, 2020
DexterousOne:

Tomorrow some women will say men are scrum
Depends on what the particular man has done to her, I have males in my family so why would I call men scum when they didn’t hurt me, if their wives or gfs call them scum that depends on what they have done to each other and I think it’s their personal business...
Re: One Million Boys Write Lagos: We Will Cut Off Your Hands If You Don’t Keep Money by Bola146(f): 7:52pm On Apr 15, 2020
justconnect:

Better come to Lagos,because this is where you will locate your husband grin

God forbid! grin grin grin I'm still young to die now sad please sir
Re: One Million Boys Write Lagos: We Will Cut Off Your Hands If You Don’t Keep Money by Bola146(f): 7:53pm On Apr 15, 2020
yom2:
bola sagamu
Yomi Mushin
Re: One Million Boys Write Lagos: We Will Cut Off Your Hands If You Don’t Keep Money by 3kay945(m): 7:59pm On Apr 15, 2020
BluntTheApostle:

I am against lynching because many innocent people have also lost their lives to lynching.

I have first hand experience of such lynching. It happened to a friend of mine, and I have shared that experience here on Nairaland before.

My friend had just returned from France, and he was to stay over at my place (in Lagos) before moving to his place in Abuja.

On the next day, I decided to drive him around Lagos. We stopped over at a petrol station to buy fuel, but we didn't know that a robbery had happened there a day or two before. We were parked exactly where the robbers parked.

A fuel attendant approached us and told us to drive away from the spot. Initially we thought the particular spot was not selling to vehicles, so we joked with the attendant that we would repark immediately. He just shouted back in such a rude manner, asking us to drive out of the petrol station.

I am a very cool guy, but my friend is not (was not then). He just jumped out of the vehicle, and he and the attendant began to insult each other. I entered and drove out of the station. As I was reparking, I checked the rearview mirror and saw that my friend and the guy had begun to exchange blows.

What i fear the most is street fighting. I was coming out to rush and separate the fight when the other attendants raised an alarm of "thief! thief!"

Even meself that was close to the station, I did not get to the spot as fast as thugs who had come out from nowhere with bottles and cutlasses. I just quickly called one of my big bros (an IPO). I quickly forwarded address. He warned me not to go there, as I will be beaten up too. But I went sha. But I was just shouting in vain because nobody heard me. They had beaten my friend ehn. His white shirt was already red and brown, his fair skin was already red and black.

Anyway, the police arrived, and that was what saved us.

What I learnt that day is that:

1. Anyone can lose his life if anyone calls him a thief in Lagos. (In Ogun, it is kidnapper. Just shout kidnapper, and people will appear with dangerous weapons ready to kill without robust questioning.

2. If you are called a thief in Lagos, nothing can save you except God. Another thing that can save you is if you don't have any money on you. If you have money on you, (even if the money is your own), they will conclude that that was the money you stole.

3. Street fighting can turn messier than you think, except you are fighting in an area where you are well known. If you live in Berger and you are fighting a son of the soil in Mushin, if he shouts thief, you will be lynched for sure.

4. Patience is an important virtue.

5. Jungle justice is bad.

Ogbeni this is different. Someone cannot jump into your compound armed with gun or cutlass with one purpose; to steal, rape, harm and destroy.

Such person, when caught will be treated like a snake!

We are in a strange times now which requires drastic measure so it is not the time to preach what you wrote up there.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

8-Month Pregnant Woman Chops Off Her Husband's Penis - Graphic Pictures / Onwuzuruike Kingsley Ikenna "Nwanta Anayoeze Yonaracha" Yahoo Arrested By EFCC / 23 Nigerians To Be Executed In Saudi Arabia (Names, Full List)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.