Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,592 members, 7,812,929 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:50 PM

A-Q & M.I Abaga The Live Report Ep - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / A-Q & M.I Abaga The Live Report Ep (295 Views)

MI Abaga "The Guy" Album Review - TrendyBeatz / [LYRICS] M.I Abaga – “the Viper” (vector Diss) / M.I Abaga – The Viper (vector Diss) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A-Q & M.I Abaga The Live Report Ep by Ravibes(m): 10:38am On Apr 15, 2020

Two Rap kings, A-Q and M.I Abaga installs once again with a new Amapiano project titled “The Live Report”. Ep The new Extended Playlist project consists of six (6) Tracks.

Tracklist of A-Q ft. M.I Abaga – The Live Report Ep below

https://awadimusic.com/download-album-zip/album-a-q-m-i-abaga-the-live-report-ep/
Re: A-Q & M.I Abaga The Live Report Ep by saxony2018: 1:21pm On Apr 15, 2020
Front page please! @lalasticlala
Re: A-Q & M.I Abaga The Live Report Ep by dkdigits(m): 4:37pm On Apr 15, 2020
M.I been busy, in a good way.

2 Likes

Re: A-Q & M.I Abaga The Live Report Ep by spirul77: 2:20am On Apr 16, 2020
M I abaga, tho successful and widely regarded as the best rapper ever in Nigeria, I think he's just one of the human beings that were unlucky to have been born in the wrong place, had abaga being an American he would have had up to at least 2 grammies,nigeria and Africa are not ready for such a talent yet, we don't deserve this living legend, MI abaga is the museum of Nigeria Hip Hop, MI abaga is an industry.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Oluwaphemmi – Money Go Dey / AUDIO: Blackface Naija – Look At Me Now Mp3 / Who Will Help Me Join The World Of Music?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.