Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

COVID-19: Kano Confirms Five New Cases Of Coronavirus - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19: Kano Confirms Five New Cases Of Coronavirus (874 Views)

Five New Cases Of Coronavirus Infection In Nigeria; Total Now 70 / COVID-19: Nigeria Confirms Five New Cases, Total Now 51 / Coronavirus: FG Confirms Five New Cases (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

COVID-19: Kano Confirms Five New Cases Of Coronavirus by Ebullience(m): 11:30am On Apr 15, 2020
The Kano State Government has confirmed five new cases of Coronavirus, otherwise known as COVID-19 in the state.

Governor Abdullahi Ganduje’s Media Aide, Salihu Tanko Yakasai, confirmed this on his Twitter handle on Wednesday.

The number of confirmed Coronavirus patients in Kano State has now risen to nine.

He said, ”The Kano State Ministry of Health, KNSMOH, has announced 5 new additional COVID-19 cases in the State. Making it a total of 9 confirmed positive cases.

” The 5 new cases were all traced to the index case on Wednesday, 15th April, 2020.

”As at 10:25 am, 5 additional cases of COVID-19 have been confirmed in the State.”

Recall that the Nigeria Centre for Disease Control, NCDC, on Tuesday confirmed 19 new cases of Coronavirus across the country.

An additional 11 cases were later confirmed in Lagos, bringing the total number of confirmed cases in the country to 373, while 99 have been discharged with 11 deaths recorded.

https://dailypost.ng/2020/04/15/covid-19-breaking-kano-confirms-five-new-cases-of-coronavirus/

Re: COVID-19: Kano Confirms Five New Cases Of Coronavirus by Mightymanna(m): 11:33am On Apr 15, 2020
Subahanallahi

I knew something is fishy when people were saying there is no corona virus in Kano, I just ignored them and observed my social distancing and frequently used hand sanitizer, Kano that is third busiest international gateway after Lagos and Abuja and you are telling me that there is no corona virus I won't believed it.

One the day the state government announced border closure, I counted more than 20 luxurious buses coming back from Lagos passing through my area, The Aminu Kano Airport was ever busy that day, and the same along Zaria road hundreds of buses from other states were conveying Kano indigenes back to the state, some were even using their motorcycle from Lagos to Kano wallahi we've seen a lot of them.

It will be a very difficult ride for us here but Allah will see through, I am more concern about daily bread earners which are the majority in Kano, look for example according to State Data there are more than 500k registered Keke drivers within Kano metropolis this is just a fraction of the daily earners, But at the end there are glad tidings

“And certainly, We shall test you with something of fear, hunger, loss of wealth, lives and fruits, but give glad tidings to As-Sabirin (the patient). Who, when afflicted with calamity, say: “Truly, to Allaah we belong and truly, to Him we shall return.” They are those on whom are the Salawat (i.e., who are blessed and will be forgiven) from their Lord, and (they are those who) receive His mercy, and it is they who are the guided ones.” [Quran, Surah al-Baqarah, 2:155-157]
Re: COVID-19: Kano Confirms Five New Cases Of Coronavirus by Xerxes2088: 11:35am On Apr 15, 2020
God help us...I am stuck in Lagos and my family is in kano
Re: COVID-19: Kano Confirms Five New Cases Of Coronavirus by Nobody: 11:36am On Apr 15, 2020
Take all almajiri into custody now.
Re: COVID-19: Kano Confirms Five New Cases Of Coronavirus by Emmanuelhector(m): 11:36am On Apr 15, 2020
Kano just woke from sleep.. trying to claim back their position behind Lagos and Abuja.. But they should go easy pls

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Kano Confirms Five New Cases Of Coronavirus by Babzrockman: 11:37am On Apr 15, 2020
God o! Am at work now. Abeg make lock down start o.
Re: COVID-19: Kano Confirms Five New Cases Of Coronavirus by Salvador1: 11:37am On Apr 15, 2020
There is high possibility of it spreading more in that state if care is not taken .
Re: COVID-19: Kano Confirms Five New Cases Of Coronavirus by pyyxxaro: 11:38am On Apr 15, 2020
Mightymanna:
Subahanallahi

Wetin happen again shocked
Re: COVID-19: Kano Confirms Five New Cases Of Coronavirus by Nobody: 11:39am On Apr 15, 2020
lock down on point, I hope I don't get fat grin

Re: COVID-19: Kano Confirms Five New Cases Of Coronavirus by Beremx(f): 11:41am On Apr 15, 2020
I thought the northern governors said they cannot enforce lockdown in the north?

Ganduje over to you
Re: COVID-19: Kano Confirms Five New Cases Of Coronavirus by Salvador1: 11:41am On Apr 15, 2020
Emmanuelhector:
Kano just woke from sleep.. trying to claim back their position behind Lagos and Abuja.. But they should go easy pls
na so
Re: COVID-19: Kano Confirms Five New Cases Of Coronavirus by FactBoyz: 12:00pm On Apr 15, 2020
Clogged
Re: COVID-19: Kano Confirms Five New Cases Of Coronavirus by Empowerme63: 12:26pm On Apr 15, 2020
Hi nairalanders pls i need financial assistance frm u guy, i'm a transporter dat plies alakija to mazamaza,
hunger made me defile d lockdown other and went for work on monday, but unfortune on tuesday went i was caught by d police, my vehicle is impound and @ old ojo road police station. Meanwhile some police owned comercial vehicle are working wit no one harrassing d drivers of d vehicle,
i was asked to bring 30k to reproclaim my vehicle, i only saved up 5k from my monday, pls i need assitance b4 my vehicle is sent to alausa.

First bnk.

O .I. D
Re: COVID-19: Kano Confirms Five New Cases Of Coronavirus by 49cents(m): 1:56pm On Apr 15, 2020
Gamduje needs to share in the covid 19 bonanza......you guys belive these figures .....this infection has become an income earner for the lazy governors.....

Who verifies this numbers?..
Do you think NCDC guys are saints....they will pocket millions from the governors and announce that there are 10 new cases......now that the EU has dashed Nigeria 21 billion to fight covid you think any governor will want to .usr out on the wind fall
Re: COVID-19: Kano Confirms Five New Cases Of Coronavirus by mcmbonu: 3:43pm On Apr 15, 2020
Nigeria need to increase daily Testing
Re: COVID-19: Kano Confirms Five New Cases Of Coronavirus by Thegamingorca(m): 4:11pm On Apr 15, 2020
We are truly fvcked
Re: COVID-19: Kano Confirms Five New Cases Of Coronavirus by ozone4oz(m): 11:03pm On Apr 19, 2020
Hand sanitizer: You can easily to one yourself

Watch the videos on this youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeEnwC1zz4MCXVlYzJ2SCuw/

To learn how to make alcohol based hand sanitizer as recommended by WHO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93eWEg1iqjQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eE2mbFa44vA
Re: COVID-19: Kano Confirms Five New Cases Of Coronavirus by ImmaculateJOE(m): 11:17pm On Apr 19, 2020
Walahi talahi it was Ipob miscreants that brought kovik-One-Nine birus to the kanawas in Kano state.. tongue
Re: COVID-19: Kano Confirms Five New Cases Of Coronavirus by StreetPreacher: 11:28pm On Apr 19, 2020
Xerxes2088:
God help us...I am stuck in Lagos and my family is in kano
sorry about that.

(1) (Reply)

Help. Parvo Virus Is Killing My Rottweiler Slowly / Covid-19: Nigerian Army Prepares For Mass Burials / Nigerian Doctors Seek COVID-19 Lockdown Extension Ahead Of Review Tomorrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.