Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,899 members, 7,814,038 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

5 Activities You Must Give Up To Become Rich. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 5 Activities You Must Give Up To Become Rich. (1233 Views)

Businesses & Activities You Can Do At Home While Observing The Covid-19 Lockdown / As A Rich Person Now: If You Were Broke, What Would You Do To Become Rich Again? / How Can A Person Living In Nigeria Become Rich? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Activities You Must Give Up To Become Rich. by adebola2020(m): 11:31am On Apr 15, 2020
Having read several autobiographies of the rich and successful people all over the world and having studied them closely. I have no choice but to agree with a world best motivational speaker Jim Rohn who said" There are two types of pain you will go through in life, the pain of discipline and the pain of regret. Discipline weighs ounces while regret weighs tonnes.”

To be successful in life,the type of person you have to become before you can become what you want to become really matters.

Nothing goes for nothing. If you want to be successful you must be ready to pay the price.

Therefore if you want to move from the bottom to the top you need to learn how to discipline yourself by giving up these activities I'm about to share with you

Today, I'm going to share with you 5 activities you need to give up to become rich

Now let's get started

1. Seeking immediate gratification. Many people give up on their goals to work for others to build theirs because they want instant rewards for their labor. If you truly want to be rich you must develop the abilities to delay gratification to the future.

There is one truth about financial freedom. The truth is if you want to build a sustainable wealth you must be ready to work for thousands of hours for free before the result start coming in.

Let's say you quit you job today and start building businesses, no one can be rest assured that money will start coming in few days or month. You just have to get started and avoid being distracted with instant gratification. In fact that is what differentiate between the upper class from others. The upper class think on a long term. They have develop the courage and ability to delay gratification. As the saying goes. He who laugh last ,laugh the best.

2. multitasking.: multitasking is a killer to productivity. . Why do you have to multitask when you are not a robot?..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pm6M-iH95xE&t=1s
Re: 5 Activities You Must Give Up To Become Rich. by facenglish: 2:23pm On Apr 15, 2020
great one! this is insightful!
Re: 5 Activities You Must Give Up To Become Rich. by Success4a(m): 7:56pm On Apr 15, 2020
this is informative! thanks for the info
Re: 5 Activities You Must Give Up To Become Rich. by adebola2020(m): 2:41am On Apr 16, 2020
Success4a:
this is informative! thanks for the info
thanks for your commendation
Re: 5 Activities You Must Give Up To Become Rich. by Success4a(m): 8:24am On Apr 16, 2020
adebola2020:
I want to ask some questions regarding this topic
Re: 5 Activities You Must Give Up To Become Rich. by adebola2020(m): 3:14am On Apr 17, 2020
facenglish:
thanks boss!
Re: 5 Activities You Must Give Up To Become Rich. by adebola2020(m): 3:57am On Apr 21, 2020
facenglish:
thanks
Re: 5 Activities You Must Give Up To Become Rich. by Success4a(m): 10:18am On Apr 21, 2020
adebola2020:
bro! I have questions to ask on this topic
Re: 5 Activities You Must Give Up To Become Rich. by adebola2020(m): 3:09am On Apr 23, 2020
Success4a:
go ahead and ask your question
Re: 5 Activities You Must Give Up To Become Rich. by adebola2020(m): 3:46am On Apr 24, 2020
adebola2020:
go ahead and ask your question
I hope i should be able to answer your question
Re: 5 Activities You Must Give Up To Become Rich. by adebola2020(m): 10:15pm On Apr 29, 2020
Success4a:
Go ahead with your questions
Re: 5 Activities You Must Give Up To Become Rich. by facenglish: 8:52pm On May 06, 2020
adebola2020:
thanks
I have questions for you bro!

(1) (Reply)

What To Do When Mugged At ATM / What Business To Do With 1 Million Naira / Metropolitan Police Corruption - Nigerian Governor's Officers Are Investigated!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.