Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,206 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:46 PM

Where Are Our So Called Billonaires? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Are Our So Called Billonaires? (663 Views)

PHOTOS) So Called Repentant Bokoharam Been Treated As Saudi Royals / Why Southwest Are Deceiving Themselves With So-called Amotekun / Federal Government Have Right To Do Anything In Your So Called Land (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Are Our So Called Billonaires? by manuelreports: 12:07pm On Apr 15, 2020
I have been observing the latest happenings in the commercial and political Capitals of Nigeria, Lagos and Abuja to be precisely and I am forced to ask this question.
So our billonaires who are also residence of the state cannot feed the hungry Lagosians?

If all the Billonaires can come together, they can feed the whole hungry Lagosians and Abujites and there will still be many basket of left over.

But no they can't do it, this Pandemic has really exposed their scam foundation which is nothing but a mere media jamboree. They gather few people in a hall, call the media and give them brown envelopes and you were hear that Otedola and Dangote foundation have empowered 2000 widows.

Lagos recorded the highest number of Coronavirus patients but Dangote left Lagos and rushed to Kano to date hospital equipment. While not Lagos where he resides.

The truth is that Nigeria billionaires are just the same with Nigeria politicians. They have little or no regard for the common man in the street. If a POS operator can give out bags of rice and other commodities, If I myself whose monthly income is not up to 5 percent of the so called Billonaires can give out food items and few cash, while can't our billonaires come to the rescue of the hungry Nigerians.

Our billionaires have failed us
Government have failed us.

1 Like

Re: Where Are Our So Called Billonaires? by samictelecoms(m): 1:12pm On Apr 15, 2020
Ok
Re: Where Are Our So Called Billonaires? by Deepfeel(m): 1:17pm On Apr 15, 2020
Why are you not a billionaire?

manuelreports:
I have been observing the latest happenings in the commercial and political Capitals of Nigeria, Lagos and Abuja to be precisely and I am forced to ask this question.
So our billonaires who are also residence of the state cannot feed the hungry Lagosians?

If all the Billonaires can come together, they can feed the whole hungry Lagosians and Abujites and there will still be many basket of left over.

But no they can't do it, this Pandemic has really exposed their scam foundation which is nothing but a mere media jamboree. They gather few people in a hall, call the media and give them brown envelopes and you were hear that Otedola and Dangote foundation have empowered 2000 widows.

Lagos recorded the highest number of Coronavirus patients but Dangote left Lagos and rushed to Kano to date hospital equipment. While not Lagos where he resides.

The truth is that Nigeria billionaires are just the same with Nigeria politicians. They have little or no regard for the common man in the street. If a POS operator can give out bags of rice and other commodities, If I myself whose monthly income is not up to 5 percent of the so called Billonaires can give out food items and few cash, while can't our billonaires come to the rescue of the hungry Nigerians.

Our billionaires have failed us
Government have failed us.

2 Likes

Re: Where Are Our So Called Billonaires? by scoundrel(f): 2:41pm On Apr 15, 2020
The poor have no other form of entertainment but jungle justice and copulation. If billionaires feed them rather than showing them legal means to sustain themselves it will encourage them to overpopulate.
Re: Where Are Our So Called Billonaires? by Nobody: 3:13pm On Apr 15, 2020
Deepfeel:
Why are you not a billionaire?

you are blackmailing the op for expressing his opinion.
Re: Where Are Our So Called Billonaires? by Deepfeel(m): 3:20pm On Apr 15, 2020
Mikehot:
you are blackmailing the op for expressing his opinion.

You are not entitled to what ever a billionaire has

1 Like

Re: Where Are Our So Called Billonaires? by Nobody: 3:56pm On Apr 15, 2020
Deepfeel:

You are not entitled to what ever a billionaire has
relax, I don't see the need for all this negative energy.

You not a billionaire yourself, i didn't create this thread neither do i beg to eat

What i said is the op has a right to his opinion instead of the "are you a billionaire" line you commented.

You can counter his thread with only a concrete perspective

1 Like

Re: Where Are Our So Called Billonaires? by Deepfeel(m): 4:00pm On Apr 15, 2020
Mikehot:
relax, I don't see the need for all this negative energy.

You not a billionaire yourself, i didn't create this thread neither do i beg to eat

What i said is the op has a right to his opinion instead of the you not a billionaire line you churning

Am not a billionaire and I will never question any billionaire for not helping the poor, besides
you don't have to be a billionaire before helping someone
Its a personal decision

1 Like

Re: Where Are Our So Called Billonaires? by sapientia(m): 4:02pm On Apr 15, 2020
Most are sharing money to the people of their village.

Ask your village billionaires.
Re: Where Are Our So Called Billonaires? by Nobody: 4:10pm On Apr 15, 2020
Deepfeel:

Am not a billionaire and I will never question any billionaire for not helping the poor, besides
you don't have to be a billionaire before helping someone
Its a personal decision

ofcourse, that's a better explanation
Re: Where Are Our So Called Billonaires? by DanHaske: 4:41pm On Apr 15, 2020
Seriously?
From the little you have, how many poorer people have you fed?
Re: Where Are Our So Called Billonaires? by Nobody: 4:49pm On Apr 15, 2020
Typical afonja; blaming private citizens for the responsibility of the government. Most of the so-called billionaires in the North and South west are audio billionaires. Meaning; government contract and incentive. If no government, they are finished. Watch and see! Real billionaires are in the SE you don't hear about.
Re: Where Are Our So Called Billonaires? by Charleys: 5:11pm On Apr 15, 2020
Who poor Masses help?
Re: Where Are Our So Called Billonaires? by Seetto: 6:30pm On Apr 15, 2020
kovic20:
Typical afonja; blaming private citizens for the responsibility of the government. Most of the so-called billionaires in the North and South west are audio billionaires. Meaning; government contract and incentive. If no government, they are finished. Watch and see! Real billionaires are in the SE you don't hear about.
See this one again, he don start chest beating, wetin concern us if all your village people na billionaire, no go hustle make money, how many of those billionaires know say any of your family members dey exist..
Re: Where Are Our So Called Billonaires? by Coldie(m): 6:36pm On Apr 15, 2020
Which one is our billionaires have failed us, u give anybody money?
Re: Where Are Our So Called Billonaires? by mcmbonu: 6:38pm On Apr 15, 2020
Is Billionaires your ATM machines

(1) (Reply)

See What Senators Are Saying About Chief Of Staff To Buhari Death / Autopsy Reveals How Diabetes And Lung Issues Complicated Abba Kyari's Coronaviru / My Igbo Slay Queens (part 1)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.