Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

My Real Estate Story With Bimbo Ademoye 1.0 - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / My Real Estate Story With Bimbo Ademoye 1.0 (624 Views)

I Need An Investor To Invest 800,000 Naira Or More In My Real Estate Business / My story with a failed Investment called MBA (Rephrased) / My Amazing Forex Trading Story (with Proof Below ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Real Estate Story With Bimbo Ademoye 1.0 by AMHcapital: 12:11pm On Apr 15, 2020
Owning a property is typically the most essential asset for people in the world because it’s the only investment that guarantees security and unspeakable long-lasting wealth. However, most African women are denied their right to own property all in the name of gender inequality, promoted by customs and traditions. Thus, creating stunted and non-viable economic growth.
In an interview session with Coach Chudi, the founder of Middlechase Property Limited, Actress Bimbo spoke about her real estate journey and how she faced gender discrimination in the process. She explained that “following the African tradition of gender inequality where men dominate decision-making and control of resources especially in Nigeria, my father was unsupportive of my decision of buying a 4 bedroom apartment because He thought I would not be able to find true love. He asserted that women don’t own properties; only men do.”
In agreement with what she said, Coach Chudi pointed out the fact that the real estate game has taken a new dimension over the period of time. Among the main drivers of the industry in the current dispensation are women. He said, “about 80–90% of property owners in Middlechase are actually women”.
Going further in the discussion, Actress Bimbo asked for the appropriate time a woman can secure a property, either before or after marriage. In answering this question, Coach Chudi said “buying a property should be for oneself and not even for the purpose of marriage. As a woman, if you have the financial capacity to invest in real estate while you are still single, go ahead and not wait till you get married because you don’t know what the investment you are buying today will become tomorrow as property tends to appreciate over time. The first thing you have to realize is that it’s about one’s life.”
To buttress his point, Coach gave a case of a lady who had acquired a property from Middlechase Property Limited and was making plans for her wedding. Four weeks to the wedding, the lady came to the company and said she wanted to change her name on the document to her fiancee’s name as she’s convinced that the man would become her husband in a few days. Eventually, the relationship broke apart and the dream of getting married to each other became unsuccessful. Fortunately, she listened to the management who advised her to wait until she’s married. She still owns her property even while the relationship has ended. Hadn't been that She followed her decision, She would have lost the property. Therefore, this is to say that investing is about you.
There is another scenario of a married woman, who acquired a landed property from the company. Unfortunately, the woman kicked the bucket and after 6 months of her exit into the underworld, the husband came and said He wanted to sell his wife's property. Because there was no such agreement in the contract terms and for the fact that she used her son’s name as the next of kin, the man couldn’t argue any further.
The above two case studies show that being married or single isn’t a limiting factor in owning a property.
Furthermore, Actress Bimbo asked the guest how people can get into real estate. Mr. Chudi suggested that “for many who have a certain amount of money and want to use it to invest, the first step they have to do is to get started as early as possible and to do this, a trusted and tested, well-recognized developer or agent that can help source for a genuine property should be approached. Once you can get started, every other thing will fall into place. Also, you don’t have to wait till you have hundreds of millions before you can invest. There is always an investment that suits your budget.”
With a tone of appreciation mixed with excitement, the veteran actress expressed her good pleasure towards the company. “Rent is sweet! All thanks to Middlechase Property Limited for making my real estate journey smooth and giving me the opportunity to enjoy rental income” She exclaimed.

(1) (Reply)

Invest For The Future / Please Who Can Help? / Million Money Ethereum(eazzy's Team)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.