Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,199 members, 7,815,183 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

Chino Is Back On The Streets Of PH With Beautiful Pictures - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chino Is Back On The Streets Of PH With Beautiful Pictures (3580 Views)

NNPC Signs $1.5 Billion Contract For Rehabilitation Of PH Refinery / Slay Queens Take To The Streets Of Port-Harcourt To Campaign For Wike. Photos / Fayose Bids Ekiti People Farewell As He Takes To The Streets Of Ado-Ekiti.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chino Is Back On The Streets Of PH With Beautiful Pictures by InternalAuditor: 3:15pm On Apr 15, 2020
HopeAtHand:

Chinonso Dike, this is where you reside in PH. It is the truth, don't lie. And, have you returned the Lexus you borrowed from your neighbor?

Also, I have an event coming up, I need your photography skills. Are you interested? cheesy cheesy

Hope Nwokoma, ofcourse that is where chino lives. See more of his house in PORT HARCOURT. PORT HARCOURT is a shithole. Shhhh

2 Likes

Re: Chino Is Back On The Streets Of PH With Beautiful Pictures by pennywys(m): 3:21pm On Apr 15, 2020
[s]
chinolization:
Good day viewers,

We are back again after 2 weeks break. We have concluded another coverage of Port Harcourt. This time around, it is Trans Amadi areas up to Amadi Ama, Okujiagu etc.

What we have covered this morning is mind blowing and will give another perspective of the oil rich Port Harcourt.
It is worthy of note that the new coverage will add extra 20000 to 100000 new viewers on Nairaland. So it is a win-win for the "viewers and viewees".

If we receive 500-1000 likes, we will consider start sharing. Goodluck to you all and remain safe.

For: Chino Institute of Photography and knowledge
102 Azikiwe Road Port Harcourt[/s]
my friend go and get urself a job stop fooling urself with pictures of wreck old building on social media, a job no body paid you for.
Get a life

1 Like

Re: Chino Is Back On The Streets Of PH With Beautiful Pictures by pennywys(m): 3:25pm On Apr 15, 2020
This nigga is a disgrace

Why posting this wreck port Harcourt houses to the world?

You are such a jobless guy

1 Like

Re: Chino Is Back On The Streets Of PH With Beautiful Pictures by chinolization: 3:26pm On Apr 15, 2020
Keep your likes coming. Let's go for lunch at presidential hotel. We shall be back. Stay tuned

1 Like

Re: Chino Is Back On The Streets Of PH With Beautiful Pictures by chinolization: 3:28pm On Apr 15, 2020
Good hotel but old, it should be demolished because Rivers state has the resources to build something new here.

1 Like

Re: Chino Is Back On The Streets Of PH With Beautiful Pictures by HopeAtHand: 3:55pm On Apr 15, 2020
Adaogwashi1:
Ikwerres and igbos don't have anything in common that's reality

I still remain Ada ogwashi cool

I have already advised you to stop invading my mentions. What is your problem, anything I should know?

1 Like

Re: Chino Is Back On The Streets Of PH With Beautiful Pictures by HopeAtHand: 4:00pm On Apr 15, 2020
InternalAuditor aka Chino11 aka Chinolization.

See how confused you are. You create a thread with one account and reply yourself with another.

Na so madness take dey start.

I Neva still receive your call, it's more than two week now.

1 Like

Re: Chino Is Back On The Streets Of PH With Beautiful Pictures by InternalAuditor: 4:09pm On Apr 15, 2020
[s]
HopeAtHand:
InternalAuditor aka Chino11 aka Chinolization.

See how confused you are. You create a thread with one account and reply yourself with another.

Na so madness take dey start.

I Neva still receive your call, it's more than two week now.
[/s]

Have you added your own like hopeless Nwokoma? cheesy
Re: Chino Is Back On The Streets Of PH With Beautiful Pictures by Abagworo(m): 4:32pm On Apr 15, 2020
HopeAtHand:

I have already advised you to stop invading my mentions. What is your problem, anything I should know?

So you don't even know it's Chino you were replying. He cloned Adaogwashi moniker

2 Likes

Re: Chino Is Back On The Streets Of PH With Beautiful Pictures by InternalAuditor: 4:33pm On Apr 15, 2020
[s]
Abagworo:

So you don't even know it's Chino you were replying. He cloned Adaogwashi moniker
[/s]

Bag of gworo useless old man, when shall you get sense? Spit on you

2 Likes

Re: Chino Is Back On The Streets Of PH With Beautiful Pictures by AngryIgboMan: 4:51pm On Apr 15, 2020
HopeAtHand:

Were you not cheering Chino when he was posting dirty pics of Rivers and calling Ikwerres all manner of names. Even that Idemili fool called Pazienza joined him.

Ikwerres and Igbos have so much in common but in reality are world's apart. Thanks to Chino and Pazienza

You have to be certain of some things before you post. Mind you that if you observe my comment, I said I dislike Port and PH as a town... Not her people. This is largely due to their penchant for violence.

You can even see where I had to chide the Chino for always doing this nonsense. As far back as 2011, this guy has been doing this nonsense on this noble forum.

Re: Chino Is Back On The Streets Of PH With Beautiful Pictures by AngryIgboMan: 4:58pm On Apr 15, 2020
Corrinthians:
I wonder what the people of Rivers state did to you. If all these is because their governor called Easterners thieves yesterday, then you should direct your attacks on Wike himself and spare Riverians all this bad publicity.

Wike really goofed on that remark.

You this Hausa criminal. Where did Wike call Easterners thieves? He only said people from Anambra.

Even at that, he is grossly incorrect. Wike is a known criminal with high penchant for violence.
Re: Chino Is Back On The Streets Of PH With Beautiful Pictures by SouthEastFacts: 5:04pm On Apr 15, 2020
PH is more beautiful than all these.
Re: Chino Is Back On The Streets Of PH With Beautiful Pictures by Corrinthians(m): 5:11pm On Apr 15, 2020
AngryIgboMan:

You this Hausa criminal. Where did Wike call Easterners thieves? He only said people from Anambra.

Even at that, he is grossly incorrect. Wike is a known criminal with high penchant for violence.
Where is your proof he is a criminal?
Re: Chino Is Back On The Streets Of PH With Beautiful Pictures by Agberooo: 5:15pm On Apr 15, 2020
[s]
Corrinthians:
Where is your proof he is a criminal?
[/s]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chino Is Back On The Streets Of PH With Beautiful Pictures by DabuIIIT: 9:08am On Apr 16, 2020
Corrinthians:
I wonder what the people of Rivers state did to you. If all these is because their governor called Easterners thieves yesterday, then you should direct your attacks on Wike himself and spare Riverians all this bad publicity.

Wike really goofed on that remark.

Look at a deeply concerned self appointed minister of I/Rivers affairs lolsssssss

grin grin

Since when do you Afonja care about Wike?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chinese Man: "African Men Are Lazy And Can't Adapt To Modern Ideas" / Reactions As President Buhari's Superb Handwriting Surfaces Online / BREAKING: Several Soldiers, Terrorists Killed As Gunmen Attack Niger State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.