Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,009 members, 7,810,799 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:40 PM

Chino Is Back On The Streets Of PH With Beautiful Pictures - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chino Is Back On The Streets Of PH With Beautiful Pictures (3575 Views)

NNPC Signs $1.5 Billion Contract For Rehabilitation Of PH Refinery / Slay Queens Take To The Streets Of Port-Harcourt To Campaign For Wike. Photos / Fayose Bids Ekiti People Farewell As He Takes To The Streets Of Ado-Ekiti.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chino Is Back On The Streets Of PH With Beautiful Pictures by chinolization: 12:12pm On Apr 15, 2020
Good day viewers,

We are back again after 2 weeks break. We have concluded another coverage of Port Harcourt. This time around, it is Trans Amadi areas up to Amadi Ama, Okujiagu etc.

What we have covered this morning is mind blowing and will give another perspective of the oil rich Port Harcourt.
It is worthy of note that the new coverage will add extra 20000 to 100000 new viewers on Nairaland. So it is a win-win for the "viewers and viewees".

If we receive 500-1000 likes, we will consider start sharing. Goodluck to you all and remain safe.

For: Chino Institute of Photography and knowledge
102 Azikiwe Road Port Harcourt

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chino Is Back On The Streets Of PH With Beautiful Pictures by arizechudi: 12:14pm On Apr 15, 2020
afonjaa amaka
Re: Chino Is Back On The Streets Of PH With Beautiful Pictures by Avalancheman: 12:15pm On Apr 15, 2020
Ok
Re: Chino Is Back On The Streets Of PH With Beautiful Pictures by rusher14: 12:20pm On Apr 15, 2020
Na wa.

1 Like

Re: Chino Is Back On The Streets Of PH With Beautiful Pictures by InternalAuditor: 12:24pm On Apr 15, 2020
Following

1 Like

Re: Chino Is Back On The Streets Of PH With Beautiful Pictures by XANDERBOY85: 12:26pm On Apr 15, 2020
Has the meaning of beautiful in the dictionary changed since the last time i checked it up!?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chino Is Back On The Streets Of PH With Beautiful Pictures by Abagworro: 12:27pm On Apr 15, 2020
Kinematics worworboy, hopeathand add una likes so we can view pictures

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chino Is Back On The Streets Of PH With Beautiful Pictures by Josegun(m): 1:09pm On Apr 15, 2020
Let's go there
Re: Chino Is Back On The Streets Of PH With Beautiful Pictures by samictelecoms(m): 1:22pm On Apr 15, 2020
ok
Re: Chino Is Back On The Streets Of PH With Beautiful Pictures by HopeAtHand: 1:28pm On Apr 15, 2020
Na you go tire. No Anambra city has anything on Port Harcourt. Not in this world, not in next.

Already God has located the Igbos in the middle of nowhere, trapped by neighbors, and being continually ravaged by erosion. Hehehe.

Igbos una soup dey fire, e go take some time, but e go still done.

6 Likes

Re: Chino Is Back On The Streets Of PH With Beautiful Pictures by spy24(m): 1:35pm On Apr 15, 2020
PH is beautiful
Like most capital cities in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Chino Is Back On The Streets Of PH With Beautiful Pictures by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 2:09pm On Apr 15, 2020
so chino's madness never go

He's 48 in age, this year for crying out loud!!! angry sad

4 Likes

Re: Chino Is Back On The Streets Of PH With Beautiful Pictures by Nobody: 2:20pm On Apr 15, 2020
Oga photographer why you dey cry for likes na

Just post the damn graphic thing

1 Like

Re: Chino Is Back On The Streets Of PH With Beautiful Pictures by Nobody: 2:33pm On Apr 15, 2020
HopeAtHand:
Na you go tire. No Anambra city has anything on Port Harcourt. Not in this world, not in next.

Already God has located the Igbos in the middle of nowhere, trapped by neighbors, and being continually ravaged by erosion. Hehehe.

harsh o
Re: Chino Is Back On The Streets Of PH With Beautiful Pictures by InternalAuditor: 2:37pm On Apr 15, 2020
[s]
HopeAtHand:
Na you go tire. No Anambra city has anything on Port Harcourt. Not in this world, not in next.Already God has located the Igbos in the middle of nowhere, trapped by neighbors, and being continually ravaged by erosion. Hehehe.Igbos una soup dey fire, e go take some time, but e go still done.
[/s]

PORT HARCOURT is filled with shanties and slums, no part of Anambra has slum nor shanty.

PORT HARCOURT should be demolished to the ground because it a total shame to Nigeria despite the massive oil wealth.

Cursed people from hell, Rivers state already located where Atlantic ocean will wash you idiots out so that igbos and Hausas shall use the land for farming and grazing.

In my own assessment, PORT HARCOURT is a cursed town. This is where you miscreants live in the 21st century

Shame cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Chino Is Back On The Streets Of PH With Beautiful Pictures by scoundrel(f): 2:37pm On Apr 15, 2020
Once the pictures appear I know this thread will hit the front page. Users bickering nonstop puts money in one stingy man’s hands.

1 Like

Re: Chino Is Back On The Streets Of PH With Beautiful Pictures by InternalAuditor: 2:43pm On Apr 15, 2020
scoundrel:
Once the pictures appear I know this thread will hit the front page. Users bickering nonstop puts money in one stingy man’s hands.

Add your own "like" cheesy

1 Like

Re: Chino Is Back On The Streets Of PH With Beautiful Pictures by scoundrel(f): 2:47pm On Apr 15, 2020
InternalAuditor:

Add your own "like" cheesy
I don’t support misinformation.
Re: Chino Is Back On The Streets Of PH With Beautiful Pictures by Corrinthians(m): 2:47pm On Apr 15, 2020
I wonder what the people of Rivers state did to you. If all these is because their governor called Easterners thieves yesterday, then you should direct your attacks on Wike himself and spare Riverians all this bad publicity.

Wike really goofed on that remark.

1 Like

Re: Chino Is Back On The Streets Of PH With Beautiful Pictures by AngryIgboMan: 2:50pm On Apr 15, 2020
HopeAtHand:

I want to call you an iddiot but forum rules is making me respect myself.

What do you mean by "Igbos una soup dey fire?" Are we not brothers? Because am guessing you are an Ikwerre man any other Igboid tribe.

You and this very Childish Chino are becoming very nauseating.

1 Like

Re: Chino Is Back On The Streets Of PH With Beautiful Pictures by chinolization: 2:51pm On Apr 15, 2020
Corrinthians:
I wonder what the people of Rivers state did to you. If all these is because their governor called Easterners thieves yesterday, then you should direct your attacks on Wike himself and spare Riverians all this bad publicity.

It has nothing to do with the governor. We are group of Photographers. We are showcasing beauty of Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Chino Is Back On The Streets Of PH With Beautiful Pictures by Adaogwashi1(f): 3:00pm On Apr 15, 2020
cheesy grin watching jejely grin

I still remain Ada ogwashi cool
Re: Chino Is Back On The Streets Of PH With Beautiful Pictures by HopeAtHand: 3:01pm On Apr 15, 2020
AngryIgboMan:

I want to call you an iddiot but forum rules is making me respect myself.

What do you mean by "Igbos una soup dey fire?" Are we not brothers? Because am guessing you are an Ikwerre man any other Igboid tribe.

You and this very Childish Chino are becoming very nauseating.

Were you not cheering Chino when he was posting dirty pics of Rivers and calling Ikwerres all manner of names. Even that Idemili fool called Pazienza joined him.

Ikwerres and Igbos have so much in common but in reality are world's apart. Thanks to Chino and Pazienza

3 Likes

Re: Chino Is Back On The Streets Of PH With Beautiful Pictures by HopeAtHand: 3:06pm On Apr 15, 2020
InternalAuditor:
[s][/s]

PORT HARCOURT is filled with shanties and slums, no part of Anambra has slum nor shanty.

PORT HARCOURT should be demolished to the ground because it a total shame to Nigeria despite the massive oil wealth.

Cursed people from hell, Rivers state already located where Atlantic ocean will wash you idiots out so that igbos and Hausas shall use the land for farming and grazing.

In my own assessment, PORT HARCOURT is a cursed town. This is where you miscreants live in the 21st century

Shame cheesy

Chinonso Dike, this is where you reside in PH. It is the truth, don't lie. And, have you returned the Lexus you borrowed from your neighbor?

Also, I have an event coming up, I need your photography skills. Are you interested? cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Chino Is Back On The Streets Of PH With Beautiful Pictures by Nobody: 3:09pm On Apr 15, 2020
HopeAtHand:

Were you not cheering Chino when he was posting dirty pics of Rivers and calling Ikwerres all manner of names. Even that Idemili fool called Pazienza joined him.

Ikwerres and Igbos have so much in common but in reality are world's apart. Thanks to Chino and Pazienza
lol, you ready for Dem o
Re: Chino Is Back On The Streets Of PH With Beautiful Pictures by InternalAuditor: 3:09pm On Apr 15, 2020
[s]
HopeAtHand:

[/s]

Shut up this ikwerre miscreant, were the pictures not true of PORT HARCOURT?

1 Like

Re: Chino Is Back On The Streets Of PH With Beautiful Pictures by Adaogwashi1(f): 3:11pm On Apr 15, 2020
HopeAtHand:

Ikwerres and igbos don't have anything in common that's reality

4 Likes

Re: Chino Is Back On The Streets Of PH With Beautiful Pictures by Adaogwashi1(f): 3:14pm On Apr 15, 2020
Mikehot:
lol, you ready for Dem o
this Edo boy focus on your sisters that returned from Italy and leave igbos alone

Re: Chino Is Back On The Streets Of PH With Beautiful Pictures by Brooklynsouth(f): 3:14pm On Apr 15, 2020
InternalAuditor:
[s][/s]

Shame cheesy
there is no oil in pH but the coastal cities of riverstate
Re: Chino Is Back On The Streets Of PH With Beautiful Pictures by Nobody: 3:14pm On Apr 15, 2020
Adaogwashi1:
this Edo boy focus on your sisters that returned from Italy and leave igbos alone

which one is tribe here again, two persons banter is how i see it.

Did you not create afonja trend to banter amotekun (I didn't create this remember)
Re: Chino Is Back On The Streets Of PH With Beautiful Pictures by Agberooo: 3:15pm On Apr 15, 2020
[s]
Corrinthians:

[/s]

(1) (2) (Reply)

#EdoDecides2020 LIVE UPDATES: Governorships Election Results / Ụmụ Igbo Let's Apply Caution On ESN / Among The Indigenous Igbo People Of Cross River State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.