Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,721 members, 7,824,049 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

A Nigerian Man Rejects 5G Phone Worth N370K - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / A Nigerian Man Rejects 5G Phone Worth N370K (68230 Views)

How Much Is This Phone Worth Now? / Xiaomi Newly Released Phone Worth Half A Million / Is this phone worth #75,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nigerian Man Rejects 5G Phone Worth N370K by israelp(m): 9:19pm On Apr 15, 2020
thou many of us dnt knw d power of tech,especially wen it comes to invisiable ray... Take note ur andriod phone need ur blood to operate... N beside wot do u educated ones need d 5g netwrk for?...b careful of how u recieve thing into ur life
Re: A Nigerian Man Rejects 5G Phone Worth N370K by sammysmiles(m): 9:23pm On Apr 15, 2020
3rdavefarms:

Educated Illiterate
Honestly
Re: A Nigerian Man Rejects 5G Phone Worth N370K by mastermaestro(m): 9:23pm On Apr 15, 2020
If CHRIST tarries, there will be 7G, 8G, 9G, 10G. Get used to it. Be informed that the church (those who are saved) will not be around anymore when the true Antichrist actually comes and takes over the whole world with their 666 mark.
People should get over this 5G alarm of ignorance.

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Man Rejects 5G Phone Worth N370K by mastermaestro(m): 9:23pm On Apr 15, 2020
israelp:
thou many of us dnt knw d power of tech,especially wen it comes to invisiable ray... Take note ur andriod phone need ur blood to operate... N beside wot do u educated ones need d 5g netwrk for?...b careful of how u recieve thing into ur life

Stop peddling ignorance, please.

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Man Rejects 5G Phone Worth N370K by femora007(m): 9:26pm On Apr 15, 2020
Easy Data Subscription
The best price you can get

MTN
1GB = #450
2GB = #850
3GB = #1,300
5GB = #2,000
10GB = #3,500
25GB = #9,200
40GB = #13,300
60GB = #18,300
100GB = #28,500

GLO
2.3GB = #950
5.25GB = #1,900
7.2GB = #2,390
10GB = #2,880
13.25GB = #3,850
18.25GB = #4,700
30GB = #6,800

ETISALAT/9MOBILE
1GB = #650
2GB = #1,250
3GB = #1,850
4GB = #2,500
5GB = #3,100

AIRTEL
1.5GB = #850
4.5GB = #1,650
6GB = #2,100
15GB = #4,550

Payment is through bank transfer only. Check my signature for contact info
Re: A Nigerian Man Rejects 5G Phone Worth N370K by Enwhen(m): 9:27pm On Apr 15, 2020
Farki:

How can I leave phone at home and receive a call in church?

With no other peripherals?

5G might be faster but it isn't magic. There's nothing the network is capable of that 4G haven't already done.

That's how it works, very smart and fast, nothing like they stole my phone, nothing like hiding to post rubbish, once u post online the whole world knows it's u, ...it's a phone, even if it enters Nigeria , u will have to buy 5G phone to use it, so it can be configured to u.., the issue is the health concern, that's why some are linking it to covid-19, because the virus started no sooner had Huawei(China) launched it almost same time with South korea( battle here is who launch first btw China and South Korea) ... currently in use in Sweden , Finland, Norway...go find out...my friend in Sweden use it , it makes life easy but so much concern on its effect on health and govt policies.

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Man Rejects 5G Phone Worth N370K by jayson87: 9:27pm On Apr 15, 2020
SarkinYarki:

Your own ignorance is worrisome ...whether or not you have a phone as long as there is a 5g signal from a mast around it must meet u ...Your phone cannot transmit milimetre waves at 24 GHz please

Where did you get this from
Pastor Chris

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Man Rejects 5G Phone Worth N370K by EnterpriseMan: 9:29pm On Apr 15, 2020
SKhanmi:
Lol, If this 5G eventually takes off, there won't be anywhere to hide. Thousands of mini satellites will be blasted off in order to adequately cover every region, effectively blanketing every inch of soil on this green earth. Na die we dey so o grin Or you fit dey wear hamzat suits around Sha. People don't even know the harm their phones & wireless devices cause. It's faster & better but at a cost. Ignorance is the bane of this generation.

Modified*
To all those quoting me, kindly go and read about 5G hardware & it's mode of deployment. Also Read up intensively on Long term effects of EMF radiation on biological entities.
Read, una no go hear, na to react them sabi. They don't even know we can get the same speed with fiber optic cable 5G which is safer in all ramifications.

Lol slowpoke. grin grin Look at you taking EMF radiation and yet you still dey enter sun? My Guy the sun will kill you alot faster than the EMF emitted from the 5G spectrum. And you do know that 5G radiation is non-ionizing if you know what that means.

My point is a lot of devices that we use daily produces EMF radiations, and non as powerful as the sun. So who go die go die.

Las las when it is global, na una go still the complain say MTN 5G no dey fast grin grin

2 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Man Rejects 5G Phone Worth N370K by osazsky(m): 9:33pm On Apr 15, 2020
Farki:

How can I leave phone at home and receive a call in church?

With no other peripherals?

5G might be faster but it isn't magic. There's nothing the network is capable of that 4G haven't already done.

ask ur bluethooth device... same way u shut down a stolen car and luck the four doors trapping the criminal..u wont understand .its above ur understanding better still u can call it black magic..I know u are in d north so these things look strange to u kpele
Re: A Nigerian Man Rejects 5G Phone Worth N370K by EnterpriseMan: 9:34pm On Apr 15, 2020
payloader:
Many Nigerians are still very ignorant about 5g network. In fact, you have to do in dept rresearch on it to really know how it affects humans. No testing and pproper research has been done, so why the rush to launch it if not for ulterior motives

Which rush? 5G is long overdue. 3G was launched 2001, 4G 2009, so 5G is overdue. If you didn't get 4G on time in Nigeria is no ones business.

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Man Rejects 5G Phone Worth N370K by israelp(m): 9:37pm On Apr 15, 2020
mastermaestro:

Stop peddling ignorance, please.
most educated ass
Re: A Nigerian Man Rejects 5G Phone Worth N370K by CyberWolf: 9:38pm On Apr 15, 2020
israelp:
So Android dey drink blood like vampire grin grin grin .. Chai ignorance

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Man Rejects 5G Phone Worth N370K by lordprogress: 9:39pm On Apr 15, 2020
This mumu they reject 5g phone if the next phone when I go buy nor get 5g watin we gain.

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Man Rejects 5G Phone Worth N370K by olmoRoc: 9:44pm On Apr 15, 2020
olodo
Re: A Nigerian Man Rejects 5G Phone Worth N370K by DEADALIVE: 9:45pm On Apr 15, 2020
No matter how it seems 5g will definitely come to pass...but my fear is that the technology to power 5g in nigeria is yet to be available...even the 4g self we still de fumble.

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Man Rejects 5G Phone Worth N370K by gnykelly(m): 9:46pm On Apr 15, 2020
sua500:
Good pls give Africans sense so thy may develop and do exploit

the slave is even putting on a suit
Re: A Nigerian Man Rejects 5G Phone Worth N370K by xcelentattitude(m): 9:48pm On Apr 15, 2020
skywalker240:

why the hurry?

your darling teckinor and inflex from your darling transmission will be releasing theirs soon.

atleast 2030 is not that far na.

oh and guess what,

IT'S CHEAP AND AFFORDABLE its just 600k with helio p22 (the best SOC version on planet earth) with 1 gig ram , 128mp cam and the killer,

65,000 mah battery

for that price, its a steal cheesy

Are you for real

Re: A Nigerian Man Rejects 5G Phone Worth N370K by osazsky(m): 9:48pm On Apr 15, 2020
Abaman001:
The fear of the unknown..... Precaution is better than cure.
Pls, don't mind those shouting illiterate illiteracy, they are even the more foolish ones bcus they are neither medical lab scientists nor technological researchers, they are just fooling themselves shout illiteracy bcus they hear some people saying it, not bcus they have any scientific proves to support their claims but bcus some people are saying so....nah so them go dey fum sophisticated modern people whereas they know nothing.
u don't have any moral right to contribute on something u know nothing of...we have Ray's and waves everywhere...I studied physics for years...do u know what d sun does to ur body how many people have died from it..u that works in a lab how and what do u use to do scan test...pls stop watching TVs if I tell u what that TV emits u go shock even bulbs...we have waves everywhere without them the world will b nothing grow up

2 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Man Rejects 5G Phone Worth N370K by israelp(m): 9:50pm On Apr 15, 2020
CyberWolf:
So Android dey drink blood like vampire grin grin grin .. Chai ignorance
ur skin are connected to blood...i hope u understand figer print stuff..u guys should jst ask chine or korea to wire d 5g directly to ur phone grin
Re: A Nigerian Man Rejects 5G Phone Worth N370K by Vulcan24(m): 9:53pm On Apr 15, 2020
wise decision

some ppl rush to buy cars which were later recalled

that's after the car has recalled them to the great yonder
Re: A Nigerian Man Rejects 5G Phone Worth N370K by Nobody: 9:54pm On Apr 15, 2020
nonny1212:
So we should go and fry beans. Every tom and and jerry wants to clout. U go toilet, u post. U sneeze, u post.

U rejected phone, must u tell the story on social media of how u rejected phone?

For God's sake, who cares!!!!??

Anything you want to try go ahead. We're you forced to read?
Re: A Nigerian Man Rejects 5G Phone Worth N370K by osazsky(m): 9:55pm On Apr 15, 2020
israelp:
pls stop watching nollywood..I watched one recently on gotv for almost 6 hrs only to discover that it was a dream..at d end d guy woke up and shouted jesus..and try to also run from zeeworld cuz over there u die 10 times and wake up 12 times and start dragging for property document .when u get it u will be kidnapped 15times and they will still release u..the circle goes on and on like that for 7 months till d movie finally ends
Re: A Nigerian Man Rejects 5G Phone Worth N370K by israelp(m): 9:56pm On Apr 15, 2020
osazsky:
u don't have any moral right to contribute on something u know nothing of...we have Ray's and waves everywhere...I studied physics for years...do u know what d sun does to ur body how many people have died from it..u that works in a lab how and what do u use to do scan test...pls stop watching TVs if I tell u what that TV emits u go shock even bulbs...we have waves everywhere without them the world will b nothing grow up
dis 1 nr go hear word,physic student wat do u knw abt d sun God created for humanity?
Re: A Nigerian Man Rejects 5G Phone Worth N370K by osazsky(m): 10:00pm On Apr 15, 2020
I remember in d 80s and 90s when deeper liffffff said d television was d devils box but today they all have LCD and LEDs some even get am for 4k tvs and curves

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Man Rejects 5G Phone Worth N370K by Gokoyer0(m): 10:00pm On Apr 15, 2020
He is just an attention-seeker.
The thing tire me o. Funny enough, the phone was not free, abi no be Europe. There is nothing like freebies in their dictionary. This must be part of occasional promo/offer send to their customers or something like that while they pay for the item instalmentally.
nonny1212:
So we should go and fry beans. Every tom and and jerry wants to clout. U go toilet, u post. U sneeze, u post.

U rejected phone, must u tell the story on social media of how u rejected phone?

For God's sake, who cares!!!!??

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Man Rejects 5G Phone Worth N370K by israelp(m): 10:03pm On Apr 15, 2020
osazsky:
pls stop watching nollywood..I watched one recently on gotv for almost 6 hrs only to discover that it was a dream..at d end d guy woke up and shouted jesus..and try to also run from zeeworld cuz over there u die 10 times and wake up 12 times and start dragging for property document .when u get it u will be kidnapped 15times and they will still release u..the circle goes on and on like that for 7 months till d movie finally ends
get sense for once
Re: A Nigerian Man Rejects 5G Phone Worth N370K by osazsky(m): 10:04pm On Apr 15, 2020
israelp:
dis 1 nr go hear word,physic student wat do u knw abt d sun God created for humanity?
when u get home destroy ur TV and watch Zeeworld on the sun its clearer there HD...this people should do vaccine for covid o I wan go out go find money .I for don get hepithysis now If not for the 8k vaccine I took 3 years ago..the girl that wanted to infect me with it died of liver complications...these people should bring back our vaccine o.house don tire me

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Man Rejects 5G Phone Worth N370K by osazsky(m): 10:05pm On Apr 15, 2020
israelp:
get sense for once
u are d one that need sense...something that Sweden and Belgium is already using .u that is in a slum they shout
Re: A Nigerian Man Rejects 5G Phone Worth N370K by Farki: 10:06pm On Apr 15, 2020
Enwhen:

That's how it works, very smart and fast, nothing like they stole my phone, nothing like hiding to post rubbish, once u post online the whole world knows it's u, ...it's a phone, even if it enters Nigeria , u will have to buy 5G phone to use it, so it can be configured to u.., the issue is the health concern, that's why some are linking it to covid-19, because the virus started no sooner had Huawei(China) launched it almost same time with South korea( battle here is who launch first btw China and South Korea) ... currently in use in Sweden , Finland, Norway...go find out...my friend in Sweden use it , it makes life easy but so much concern on its effect on health and govt policies.

Huawei launched 5G in June 2019, Covid-19 started in November 2019. There is no link between the two aside from the one in your imagination.

Because your friend uses a 5G device doesn't mean he knows how it works.

Just because it's a faster network doesn't mean it fundamentally changes how the Internet works. If you don't reveal information out in the open most people who aren't computer literate won't see it, if you keep linking to your Facebook, Twitter and email with your real life information anyone can see it.

With the 4G we are already using if I tried hacking your account I could find out who you are and where you lived,
Police do it all the time.

This guy did it easily and 5G wasn't even out yet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gac3y9JvWDM

5G won't stop people creating VPNs and proxies for greater user privacy.

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Man Rejects 5G Phone Worth N370K by Apologize(m): 10:08pm On Apr 15, 2020
sua500:
Good pls give Africans sense so thy may develop and do exploit

Igbo people sense. please modify your comment. The man is an Igbo man.
Re: A Nigerian Man Rejects 5G Phone Worth N370K by osazsky(m): 10:11pm On Apr 15, 2020
Apologize:

Igbo people sense. please modify your comment. The man is an Igbo man.
lies d guy is afonjigbo
Re: A Nigerian Man Rejects 5G Phone Worth N370K by israelp(m): 10:16pm On Apr 15, 2020
osazsky:
u are d one that need sense...something that Sweden and Belgium is already using .u that is in a slum they shout
then find a visa n leave d country for us,chine has 5g ,u should go there n enjoy ur 5g

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Easiest Way To Download Youtube Videos On Your Phone / Airtel Launches Unlimited Data Packages. See Prices & Codes / Etisalat Gprs Or Edge Manual Configuration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.