Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,368 members, 7,954,491 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:19 PM

A Nigerian Man Rejects 5G Phone Worth N370K - Phones (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / A Nigerian Man Rejects 5G Phone Worth N370K (68534 Views)

How Much Is This Phone Worth Now? / Xiaomi Newly Released Phone Worth Half A Million / Is this phone worth #75,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nigerian Man Rejects 5G Phone Worth N370K by luluosas(m): 7:59am On Apr 16, 2020
You are afraid of technology (5G) that was created by man, but I am very sure you are not afraid of GOD who has the sole power to destroy the soul in hell after your death here on earth because, whether 5G or not, YOU WILL DIE ONE DAY.
SKhanmi:
Lol, If this 5G eventually takes off, there won't be anywhere to hide. Thousands of mini satellites will be blasted off in order to adequately cover every region, effectively blanketing every inch of soil on this green earth. Na die we dey so o grin Or you fit dey wear hamzat suits around Sha. People don't even know the harm their phones & wireless devices cause. It's faster & better but at a cost. Ignorance is the bane of this generation.

Modified*
To all those quoting me, kindly go and read about 5G hardware & it's mode of deployment. Also Read up intensively on Long term effects of EMF radiation on biological entities.
Read, una no go hear, na to react them sabi. They don't even know we can get the same speed with fiber optic cable 5G which is safer in all ramifications.

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Man Rejects 5G Phone Worth N370K by rectitude(m): 8:06am On Apr 16, 2020
SKhanmi:
Lol, If this 5G eventually takes off, there won't be anywhere to hide. Thousands of mini satellites will be blasted off in order to adequately cover every region, effectively blanketing every inch of soil on this green earth. Na die we dey so o grin Or you fit dey wear hamzat suits around Sha. People don't even know the harm their phones & wireless devices cause. It's faster & better but at a cost. Ignorance is the bane of this generation.

Modified*
To all those quoting me, kindly go and read about 5G hardware & it's mode of deployment. Also Read up intensively on Long term effects of EMF radiation on biological entities.
Read, una no go hear, na to react them sabi. They don't even know we can get the same speed with fiber optic cable 5G which is safer in all ramifications.

Thank you for this. So many blinded people here all in the name of feeling among. They don't do research, they only go with the crowd.

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Man Rejects 5G Phone Worth N370K by 9shon: 8:13am On Apr 16, 2020
Read the about the reality of the antichrist on http://megospel.info/p/hno.php?hn=5
Re: A Nigerian Man Rejects 5G Phone Worth N370K by sharpwriter(m): 8:23am On Apr 16, 2020
mastermaestro:
If CHRIST tarries, there will be 7G, 8G, 9G, 10G. Get used to it. Be informed that the church (those who are saved) will not be around anymore when the true Antichrist actually comes and takes over the whole world with their 666 mark.
People should get over this 5G alarm of ignorance.

Who tells you the church won't be around? grin
Re: A Nigerian Man Rejects 5G Phone Worth N370K by Lyrikallz2018: 8:39am On Apr 16, 2020
SKhanmi:

Modified*

Just shut up.
Re: A Nigerian Man Rejects 5G Phone Worth N370K by abuhusna1: 8:49am On Apr 16, 2020
Trueigbo:
Are you truely an Igbo man
He is truly igbo cos what he is avoiding is the monthly payment but had to hide under 5g
Re: A Nigerian Man Rejects 5G Phone Worth N370K by AVISENNA: 8:51am On Apr 16, 2020
One plus is a Chinese brand phone owned by BBK Electronics
Re: A Nigerian Man Rejects 5G Phone Worth N370K by sagir1994(m): 9:00am On Apr 16, 2020
What good is 5G phone when there is not network for it
Re: A Nigerian Man Rejects 5G Phone Worth N370K by JeffreyLiaison(m): 9:55am On Apr 16, 2020
SKhanmi:

Modified*

Technically, GSM, GPRS, 2G, 2.75G. 3G, 3.75G, 4G, 4G LTE and now 5G even 6G that is coming all have some sort of harm associated with them, as we all know everything good has its own advantage and disadvantage, I heard they have ionizing and non-ionizing 5G waves, I have not done research on it so I am not sure yet, but what I do know is that most of these waves are non-ionizing so as to have greater penetration, if not, if you are using 5G inside your house now, there would be no service.

5G can cause harm as can 4G and the others, but only when you dont follow the regulations guiding how to use these technologies, that is why we are advised not to put phones in our pocket because it can "fry" the eggs in our sac �.

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Man Rejects 5G Phone Worth N370K by dreyFoxx(m): 12:27pm On Apr 16, 2020
JeffreyLiaison:

Technically, GSM, GPRS, 2G, 2.75G. 3G, 3.75G, 4G, 4G LTE and now 5G even 6G that is coming all have some sort of harm associated with them, as we all know everything good has its own advantage and disadvantage, I heard they have ionizing and non-ionizing 5G waves, I have not done research on it so I am not sure yet, but what I do know is that most of these waves are non-ionizing so as to have greater penetration, if not, if you are using 5G inside your house now, there would be no service.

5G can cause harm as can 4G and the others, but only when you dont follow the regulations guiding how to use these technologies, that is why we are advised not to put phones in our pocket because it can "fry" the eggs in our sac �.

Wetin dey vex be say....most of these guys ranting can't feed the data consumption of 3g let alone that of 4g talk more of 5g......

I'm not saying I can either....

If you pass your secondary school physics you will know more about rays under radioactivity
Re: A Nigerian Man Rejects 5G Phone Worth N370K by Gwilld(m): 7:14pm On Apr 16, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Experience Using Tecno Tecno W4 / How To Make Your Mtn Sim Eligible For Mtn N200 For 1gb / Airtel Launches Unlimited Data Packages. See Prices & Codes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.