Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,101 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

12 Types Of Men You Should Not Marry (part 1) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 12 Types Of Men You Should Not Marry (part 1) (495 Views)

When Angel Gabriel Asked You To Take A Picture With All The Men You Slept With / 12 Types Of Orgasms Most Ladies Like During Sex With Men / Nigerian Men, you Are Confused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

12 Types Of Men You Should Not Marry (part 1) by RCNNG: 1:23pm On Apr 15, 2020
Culturally, the marriage union is one of the most significant milestones in a man’s life (women inclusive). Expectedly, many people look forward to when they too will enter into the union that marks the beginning of a whole new life. In the process, they lose focus of what the essence of a marriage is and instead place it on the ceremony that merely celebrates the start of the union.

I am always amazed by the excess resources that go into the making of a typical Nigerian wedding. The exotic food, the lavishly decorated venue, the carefully selected bridal train, the couple’s entry dance drama, and real-time upload of events on social media. It’s so unbelievable! It is okay to want to make it a memorable one, but one must not lose sight of marriage itself.

Fact is, it is only a matter of time, the details of the wedding will fade away, and all that will remain are some archived pictures and videos.

Moreover, in the process of wishing to be married and planning the wedding, people entirely throw caution to the wind and get hitched with the wrong person, setting up their marriage to fail even before it starts.

Today, I will highlight 12 men every woman should avoid.

1. A Man Who Is...…………….

Please Read My Article In The Link Below

https://redcheetahnews.com/12-types-of-men-you-should-not-marry/

(1) (Reply)

Serious Single Ladies Come In Here / How To Respond To "I Love You" Text When You Are Not Ready / Why Are Nigerian Police Badass And Scary?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.