Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,517 members, 7,823,215 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

Business Talk - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business Talk (557 Views)

Here Are The Reasons We Have So Many Poor Land Lords:uncommon Business Talk / Business talk / Need Capital To Grow Your Existing Business? Talk 2 Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Business Talk by Onistephen1(m): 1:37pm On Apr 15, 2020
Good morning to you all. How has this period of lockdown been especially to those in States where total lockdown is being enforced. It is my prayer that God will bring an end to this Covid 19 pandemic soon in Jesus name (Amen)

It became imperative for me to create a group I called *BUSINESS TALK* to enable us engage ourselves in some business trainings, talks, seminars etc.

This became necessary in view of the:
1. extension in the lockdown
2. Need to get ourselves engaged and to learn some new things
3. Economy *RECESSION* projected by The International Monetary Fund (IMF) as one of the post Covid 19 effect. You can get the details about the projected recession from the link below

https://www.thecable.ng/breaking-nigeria-heading-into-its-worst-recession-in-30-years-says-imf

There is a proverb in my language *"Igi ganganran ma gun mi l'oju, okeere laati ń yẹ ẹ"*

English - *a protruding twig, do not poke me in the eye, one must keep eyes on the twig from a distance*

meaning one avoids danger at the early stage / a stitch in a time saves nine

In view of this, it is logical to begin to plan from now, think of business to engage in, think on how to expand your business, think on how to add to your streams of income, think of how to diversify your business, learn new skills to can earn you more income and that can help you do better in your business.

To make this possible, a group named, business talk has been created to achieve this purpose.

*group activities*
*There will be both free and paid (which is going to be optional) trainings
*Resource persons will be invited to train us on some businesses skills as the need arises
*Business books reviews.
*Freebies - alot of freebies will be given (free ebooks among others)

If you will like to be part of this, please click on the link below to join the group.

Contact my on

O8o56481426
Re: Business Talk by Onistephen1(m): 12:50am On Apr 18, 2020
https://chatdotwhatsappdotcom/KlC32GaJsqu67J8ziWCbnW

You can still join the business talk group.

Copy the link above edit it to remove the two "dot" and replace it with "."

I have to do it that way because nairaland would not allow me paste the correct link

(1) (Reply)

What Will Happen After The 2 Weeks Lockdown ? / Toyota Bus, Mazda Bus, Ford Transit Or Volkswagen? / Please, Share The Legit Way You Make Money During This Lockdown Period..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.