Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,916 members, 7,810,520 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:27 AM

INTERPOL Uncovers COVID-19 Face Masks FRAUD Destined For Nigerian Account - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / INTERPOL Uncovers COVID-19 Face Masks FRAUD Destined For Nigerian Account (59045 Views)

Canadian Authorities Discover 70 Stolen Cars Destined For Nigeria And Ghana / Soldiers Beat Driver To Death In Calabar; Passengers Didn’t Wear Face Masks / $5M Fraud: Why Mompha Was Arrested By INTERPOL, EFCC - Tosin Olugbenga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INTERPOL Uncovers COVID-19 Face Masks FRAUD Destined For Nigerian Account by GANAYAD: 3:37pm On Apr 15, 2020
rusher14:
[s][/s]

What is intelligent in hatching a criminally minded scheme?

Infact only a very intelligent brain can pull that kind of stunt, I'm not in a position to judge if it's good or bad ,Everyman is responsible for the consequences of his actions

5 Likes

Re: INTERPOL Uncovers COVID-19 Face Masks FRAUD Destined For Nigerian Account by banhammy: 3:37pm On Apr 15, 2020
APC! Progress
Re: INTERPOL Uncovers COVID-19 Face Masks FRAUD Destined For Nigerian Account by Angelfrost(m): 3:38pm On Apr 15, 2020
I fear the image of this nation and her citizens at the global stage is completely irredeemable!!!

1 Like

Re: INTERPOL Uncovers COVID-19 Face Masks FRAUD Destined For Nigerian Account by macaranta(m): 3:38pm On Apr 15, 2020
Destined for a Nigerian account owned by who? undecided

1 Like

Re: INTERPOL Uncovers COVID-19 Face Masks FRAUD Destined For Nigerian Account by gasparpisciotta: 3:38pm On Apr 15, 2020
Then imagine if it was the Nigerian government that fell for this scam

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INTERPOL Uncovers COVID-19 Face Masks FRAUD Destined For Nigerian Account by rusher14: 3:38pm On Apr 15, 2020
fujirice:
How did they know the fund is heading to Nigeria?
Shebi they found the money in a British account, wetin come concern Nigeria for the matter now?

Because there must have been a mandate on the monies to be transferred.

Considering the UK would carry out some form of due diligence, a few days would pass before the transfer is effected.

It is more than likely the deal was caught at this phase.

2 Likes

Re: INTERPOL Uncovers COVID-19 Face Masks FRAUD Destined For Nigerian Account by JimohMomoh: 3:38pm On Apr 15, 2020
Damnn Niggarr

Slawormir won't be happy with this cheesy

1 Like

Re: INTERPOL Uncovers COVID-19 Face Masks FRAUD Destined For Nigerian Account by Lisaint(m): 3:38pm On Apr 15, 2020
I read the story on Twitter

I wonder why they tag this on Nigeria ��
The money pass through countries like UK
And Ireland

How are they sure the money is coming to naija
There is no proof

These people just like dragging out name through the mud
When those in authority don't even care

They Will be exernorating their self from every fraud case
They prefer dumping it on Nigeria the same way they are usally dump their scarp on Africa

Whereas na their scammer/hacker plenty pass
Nonsense

6 Likes

Re: INTERPOL Uncovers COVID-19 Face Masks FRAUD Destined For Nigerian Account by ruggedtimi(m): 3:38pm On Apr 15, 2020
Boys no dey smile.. Rahman Jago dem
Re: INTERPOL Uncovers COVID-19 Face Masks FRAUD Destined For Nigerian Account by Nobody: 3:39pm On Apr 15, 2020
losky83:
Sounds like a script written by insane person.please use names of the actual companies involved in this act.do not come and start telling us about interpol and all that lies.I want you to understand that not all those on nairaland are stupid,some of us are very smart and can not swallow your shit.

The shit isn't mine, channel your grievances to Vanguard or the INTERPOL.

I believe the matter is still being investigated; If you crave more details, kindly contact the bolded pair.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INTERPOL Uncovers COVID-19 Face Masks FRAUD Destined For Nigerian Account by asahnwaKC: 3:40pm On Apr 15, 2020
Meaning...the job have cast..

1 Like

Re: INTERPOL Uncovers COVID-19 Face Masks FRAUD Destined For Nigerian Account by joelag: 3:40pm On Apr 15, 2020
J111333:
Nigerian yahoo boys in UK at it again. grin

Indian guys non dey sleep too for UK

4 Likes

Re: INTERPOL Uncovers COVID-19 Face Masks FRAUD Destined For Nigerian Account by rusher14: 3:40pm On Apr 15, 2020
GANAYAD:

Infact only a very intelligent brain can pull that kind of stunt, I'm not in a position to judge if it's good or bad ,Everyman is responsible for the consequences of his actions

It doesn't take intelligence.

It is no different from those who come on this forum to beg even as they simply choose not to work.

Criminal enterprise isn't often a matter of intelligence but the betrayal of trust.

1 Like

Re: INTERPOL Uncovers COVID-19 Face Masks FRAUD Destined For Nigerian Account by dheaven: 3:40pm On Apr 15, 2020
The scammers are really intelligent, if not that the buyers are smart to retrace their step quick by now the money would been in Nigeria.
Re: INTERPOL Uncovers COVID-19 Face Masks FRAUD Destined For Nigerian Account by Nobody: 3:41pm On Apr 15, 2020
They hack company emails, monitors every transacting messages, when it's time of payment they divert it to their diaspora picker's account.

Some Nigeria guys are crime pushers.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: INTERPOL Uncovers COVID-19 Face Masks FRAUD Destined For Nigerian Account by Ghostmode2two(m): 3:41pm On Apr 15, 2020
Both leaders and those being led are all scammers and thieves. What a country?

1 Like

Re: INTERPOL Uncovers COVID-19 Face Masks FRAUD Destined For Nigerian Account by GeneralPula: 3:41pm On Apr 15, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Na this Kinda pullout them E-money, Hushpuppy and Co dey cash in wey dem go use dey intimidate people. All these bmc guys are really hitting it hard. One done deal and yiu made.. No be love scam wey person eye go red like opolu just to convince one client.
Lol. Which one you dey do?
Tell me alone codedly...?

1 Like

Re: INTERPOL Uncovers COVID-19 Face Masks FRAUD Destined For Nigerian Account by rusher14: 3:42pm On Apr 15, 2020
Jaeis:

The shit isn't mine, channel your grievances to Vanguard or the INTERPOL.

I believe the matter is still being investigated; If you crave more details, kindly contact the bolded pair.

Don't mind him.

The matter is boldly on the INTERPOL website.

Trust the "Do no evil", "They hate us because we are black" Nigerians to begin to make excuses.

2 Likes

Re: INTERPOL Uncovers COVID-19 Face Masks FRAUD Destined For Nigerian Account by Nobody: 3:42pm On Apr 15, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Na this Kinda pullout them E-money, Hushpuppy and Co dey cash in wey dem go use dey intimidate people. All these bmc guys are really hitting it hard. One done deal and yiu made.. No be love scam wey person eye go red like opolu just to convince one client.
BEC not BMC

1 Like

Re: INTERPOL Uncovers COVID-19 Face Masks FRAUD Destined For Nigerian Account by xreal: 3:42pm On Apr 15, 2020
This is not even the beginning.

Trust Nigerian leaders.
Re: INTERPOL Uncovers COVID-19 Face Masks FRAUD Destined For Nigerian Account by Nobody: 3:44pm On Apr 15, 2020

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: INTERPOL Uncovers COVID-19 Face Masks FRAUD Destined For Nigerian Account by SweetCunt97(f): 3:45pm On Apr 15, 2020
Devgod:
BEC not BMC
Nasoo. You in d spirit

1 Like

Re: INTERPOL Uncovers COVID-19 Face Masks FRAUD Destined For Nigerian Account by Arizonaz: 3:46pm On Apr 15, 2020
Judgement Will visit the wicked.
Re: INTERPOL Uncovers COVID-19 Face Masks FRAUD Destined For Nigerian Account by SweetCunt97(f): 3:46pm On Apr 15, 2020
GeneralPula:

Lol. Which one you dey do?
Tell me alone codedly...?
As Corona wan kill all our client wey done old, na God we dey look.
Re: INTERPOL Uncovers COVID-19 Face Masks FRAUD Destined For Nigerian Account by Nobody: 3:46pm On Apr 15, 2020
rusher14:

Don't mind him.

The matter is boldly on the INTERPOL website.

Trust the "Do no evil", "They hate us because we are black" Nigerians to begin to make excuses.

You're right

1 Like

Re: INTERPOL Uncovers COVID-19 Face Masks FRAUD Destined For Nigerian Account by foleskay(m): 3:47pm On Apr 15, 2020
Lol. Boys dem bomb real time during this pandemic. I saw on bbc that some fraudulent syndicate have duped uk citizens of about £2m from the online sale of unexisting face mask, and hand gloves. The report said most of the syndicate are from west Africa. I knew they were referring to Naija. Lol

5 Likes

Re: INTERPOL Uncovers COVID-19 Face Masks FRAUD Destined For Nigerian Account by Kingspin(m): 3:47pm On Apr 15, 2020
On hearing this, many Nigerians will frown face but believe me many worships these fraudsters.

In fact, if you never blow you are an impoverished person according to Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INTERPOL Uncovers COVID-19 Face Masks FRAUD Destined For Nigerian Account by Olympic01: 3:47pm On Apr 15, 2020
go through it
Re: INTERPOL Uncovers COVID-19 Face Masks FRAUD Destined For Nigerian Account by Angelfrost(m): 3:48pm On Apr 15, 2020
Zico5:
I know those guys will be working aimlessly to cash out on this coronavirus. In fact, only God can help our youths cos the rot in our system is irredeemable. With the way things are going, it will be very difficult for outside world to trust our system again.

Outside world??! How many of us inside even trust the system??! I know I don't!!! undecided

1 Like

Re: INTERPOL Uncovers COVID-19 Face Masks FRAUD Destined For Nigerian Account by Mtmike(m): 3:48pm On Apr 15, 2020
By the time Germany start dealing with Nigerian in their country, one idiot somewhere will be calling for Nigerian president head......we are all bad ppl, bad ppl come together to elect bad leaders. You can't pluck orange on a mango tree. I trust Germans to do the needful, just that the good the good Nigerians there will cry but it's non of our business right? So long as Daniel will come and do giveaway after cashing out

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Thief Forced To Finish A Bowl Of Pepper By Residents / Girlfriend Of MC Chinedu Paul Think Twice Mistaken For Badoo Cult Member Writes / Woman Beats Man In A Fight At A Supermarket. Photos/video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.