Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,988 members, 7,859,534 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 02:19 PM

Nigerian Lady Declares Her Undying Love For Her Lover With A Permanent Tattoo On - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Declares Her Undying Love For Her Lover With A Permanent Tattoo On (982 Views)

“I Can’t Sit On Any Dick Less Than 450k Per Night” – Nigerian Lady Declares / Commissioner For Slay Queens & Sexiness: Lady Declares Herself, Shares Photos / "I'm Only Available For Sex" - Nigerian Lady Declares (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady Declares Her Undying Love For Her Lover With A Permanent Tattoo On by Naijaclouded1: 4:32pm On Apr 15, 2020
Nigerian Lady Declares her Undying Love For Her Lover With A Permanent Tattoo On Her Back. .

“Life without my love investor pounds is nothing” - Nigerian Lady Declares her Undying Love to Her Boo, with a massive Permanent Tattoo on her Back.

http://www.naijaclouded.com/2020/04/nigerian-lady-declares-her-undying-love.html

Re: Nigerian Lady Declares Her Undying Love For Her Lover With A Permanent Tattoo On by zionmde: 4:42pm On Apr 15, 2020
Contestant for.the most stupid idiot 2020. I think she will go very far in d competition. Olodo

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Declares Her Undying Love For Her Lover With A Permanent Tattoo On by Nobody: 4:44pm On Apr 15, 2020
Investor pounds...
Re: Nigerian Lady Declares Her Undying Love For Her Lover With A Permanent Tattoo On by Naijaclouded1: 5:26pm On Apr 15, 2020
Honestly
I pray she wins
Re: Nigerian Lady Declares Her Undying Love For Her Lover With A Permanent Tattoo On by Dyonne: 5:45pm On Apr 15, 2020
Confusing tatt.
Re: Nigerian Lady Declares Her Undying Love For Her Lover With A Permanent Tattoo On by Bruno3000(m): 5:51pm On Apr 15, 2020
grin I pity lesbians. See what dick can cause.
Re: Nigerian Lady Declares Her Undying Love For Her Lover With A Permanent Tattoo On by memories1(f): 5:57pm On Apr 15, 2020
She does look weird already, so.... it's probably not out of character for her to get a lame tattoo...
Re: Nigerian Lady Declares Her Undying Love For Her Lover With A Permanent Tattoo On by scoundrel(f): 10:23pm On Apr 15, 2020
Who cares? She's living her best life.

(1) (Reply)

10 Signs You've Found Your Soul Mate. / Behold Naija Celebs With More Than One Babymamas Pictures) / Man Narrates His Sexual Molestation As An Adolescent On His 40th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.