Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,337 members, 7,819,187 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

Www.goodlucksambo.com Expired And Waiting For Removal - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Www.goodlucksambo.com Expired And Waiting For Removal (2377 Views)

Who Else Is Waiting For Drupal 8? / Eyowo: The Payment Gateway You've Been Waiting For! / Joomla Administrator Login Removal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Www.goodlucksambo.com Expired And Waiting For Removal by klog(m): 2:21pm On Oct 12, 2011
I am posting this just because am not happy and disappointed in the current state of my beloved country.

This is a site that should go beyond campaign. After our dear Mr President and his vice have being elected, some things they took some important then have become forgotten.

When last did you see the facebook update of Mr President? It was all because of CAMPAIGN.

What do you have to say about the official website of this country?

Finally, I want to ask every passionate Nigerians this sincere question, [size=40pt]WHERE IS NIGERIA ON THE GLOBAL PLATFORM?[/size]
Re: Www.goodlucksambo.com Expired And Waiting For Removal by werepeLeri: 2:30pm On Oct 12, 2011
Whats all these? LOL.

The President updates his Facebook page frequently.

http://www.facebook.com/jonathangoodluck

and whats wrong in having a website only for the campaign period? What?

I dont dig your style at all.
Re: Www.goodlucksambo.com Expired And Waiting For Removal by Blazing88(f): 4:09pm On Oct 12, 2011
@op
U are right jare! Everything in Nigeria has gone upside down.
Security 0
Health 0
Electricity 5
Unemployment 0
GEJ empty promises 100%
Now he wants to remove fuel subsidy!
The end of nigeria!
Re: Www.goodlucksambo.com Expired And Waiting For Removal by Slyr0x: 4:15pm On Oct 12, 2011
^^^

How about a question for you ma'am. .

What have you done for your country?

#BeHonest pls
Re: Www.goodlucksambo.com Expired And Waiting For Removal by Nymphnode(m): 4:20pm On Oct 12, 2011
Yeah! Goodlucksambo's admin is klogged/clogged
Re: Www.goodlucksambo.com Expired And Waiting For Removal by smile4kenn(m): 4:34pm On Oct 12, 2011
fu
Re: Www.goodlucksambo.com Expired And Waiting For Removal by Blazing88(f): 4:41pm On Oct 12, 2011
Slyr0x:

^^^

How about a question for you ma'am. .

What have you done for your country?

#BeHonest pls
I havent done much.
But 1 thing is for sure i dont make promises i cant keep!
Re: Www.goodlucksambo.com Expired And Waiting For Removal by ejunkie(m): 4:47pm On Oct 12, 2011
klog:

I am posting this just because am not happy and disappointed in the current state of my beloved country.

This is a site that should go beyond campaign. After our dear Mr President and his vice have being elected, some things they took some important then have become forgotten.

When last did you see the facebook update of Mr President? It was all because of CAMPAIGN.

What do you have to say about the official website of this country?

Finally, I want to ask every passionate Nigerians this sincere question, [size=40pt]WHERE IS NIGERIA ON THE GLOBAL PLATFORM?[/size]

Campaign is over and as usual, all the campaign elements get dumped. Its the Naija way

Get some more explanation with this - Goodluck's 100 Days in office. grin grin cheesy

[flash=560,315]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2dPYrOeLVqk[/flash]
Re: Www.goodlucksambo.com Expired And Waiting For Removal by xanadu333: 5:04pm On Oct 12, 2011
please let's give this guys more time. i'm optimistic he'll perform better after this tenure. let's be patient till his 2nd term. u knw changes takes tym. vote 4 fresh air! vote 4 goodluck 2nd term tongue
Re: Www.goodlucksambo.com Expired And Waiting For Removal by Eforce1: 5:07pm On Oct 12, 2011
shocked
Re: Www.goodlucksambo.com Expired And Waiting For Removal by tlops(m): 5:16pm On Oct 12, 2011
meanwhile Obama's webpage has vacancies,
http://www.barackobama.com/jobs
Re: Www.goodlucksambo.com Expired And Waiting For Removal by alex406(m): 5:24pm On Oct 12, 2011
tlops:

meanwhile Obama's webpage has vacancies,
http://www.barackobama.com/jobs

Are you comparing Jonathan to Obama?
Re: Www.goodlucksambo.com Expired And Waiting For Removal by moderatorr: 5:55pm On Oct 12, 2011
unfortunately, gudluck is doing better than all his predecessors.
Re: Www.goodlucksambo.com Expired And Waiting For Removal by dayokanu(m): 6:03pm On Oct 12, 2011
Sure since Retardeens regime was the first to popularize the use of bombs as part of our daily lives.
Re: Www.goodlucksambo.com Expired And Waiting For Removal by DualCore1: 6:21pm On Oct 12, 2011
alex406:

Are you comparing Jonathan to Obama?

They are both Presidents.
Re: Www.goodlucksambo.com Expired And Waiting For Removal by franko2: 6:37pm On Oct 12, 2011
@op

why not try diaspora vanguard jonathan-sambo on fb, i think they are also uptodate
Re: Www.goodlucksambo.com Expired And Waiting For Removal by MMM2(m): 7:28pm On Oct 12, 2011
op give GEJ more time maybe 4yrs
Re: Www.goodlucksambo.com Expired And Waiting For Removal by fuke(m): 10:12pm On Oct 12, 2011
moderatorr:

unfortunately, gudluck is doing better than all his predecessors.

The guy is not doing anything and he cannot do anything.
He is too effeminate. He wants to please everybody.

He has no clue to this problemĀ  This shoe is to big for him.
He hasn't gotten the natural endowment to wear the shoe.

if he gets anything right like his stand on Libya, it is a mistake.
Re: Www.goodlucksambo.com Expired And Waiting For Removal by Austileo: 12:30am On Oct 13, 2011
we talking about this gentle talented blessed man,GEJ.Everytime we point out his weakness instead encouraging all 2 work along with him.we see dat his tenure is characterized with planned terrorism and subsequent national overthrown.All we need is to leave him in the hands of God and Christ all with prayer both xtian and muslim.southernes & Northerners.Easterners&westerners.GEJ is heading us to a beta Naija.Let me just point out one blessed step 4my reason.He empowers every Nigerian 2 query him or any high ranked politician or ministers of his outcomes,expences,accounting etc. Dat is a symbol new Nigeria because since naija began i havn't come accross this from our president GOD BLESS GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN GOD BLESS NIGERIA GOD ALL IN THE MIGHTY NAMES OF JESUS ,
Re: Www.goodlucksambo.com Expired And Waiting For Removal by Austileo: 12:48am On Oct 13, 2011
give him 4or 10yrs more is not d solution nor d helping hand we give him. Let bombers stop dia bombing and national scavengers stop dier scavenging. Then we labour in prayer both ch&mu.finaly we now give years to act. B4 we crucify less this prophetic steps we have no reason 2 blame him talkless about removing him.
Re: Www.goodlucksambo.com Expired And Waiting For Removal by werepeLeri: 10:52am On Oct 13, 2011
I am sure if this website is still online, this same poster and many others would have started a thread asking why the website is still on since elections are over. He will then say, tax payers money is being wasted.
Re: Www.goodlucksambo.com Expired And Waiting For Removal by soloqy: 1:01pm On Oct 15, 2011
werepeLeri:

I am sure if this website is still online, this same poster and many others would have started a thread asking why the website is still on since elections are over. He will then say, tax payers money is being wasted.

Exactly!

The world economy is in crisis. People dont have jobs to do anymore so idleness is the order of the day, and any story, goes.

You can even tell from the posts on Nairaland. sad sad
Re: Www.goodlucksambo.com Expired And Waiting For Removal by kingsong: 10:18pm On Oct 15, 2011
Something great awaits Nigeria come 2015. Watch out!
Re: Www.goodlucksambo.com Expired And Waiting For Removal by DualCore1: 10:25pm On Oct 15, 2011
make we hear word abeg.

(1) (Reply)

Nvme SSD Web Hosting With Free .com.ng Domain / Interswitch Api Pdf / How To Verify UK And USA Adsense Pin In 5 Days Using Shoptomydoor ($10 Fee)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.