Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,995 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:22 AM

Covid-19 Lockdown Giveaway - The Top 6 Selfies Get Cash Prizes - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Covid-19 Lockdown Giveaway - The Top 6 Selfies Get Cash Prizes (3378 Views)

MY COVID 19 LOCKDOWN EXPERIENCE WITH A GIRL I MET IN PH / Intimidating Selfies Of A Heavily Endowed Chic Already Trending! / Ebony Chic Flashes Her Sexy Goodies In Cutie Selfies! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Covid-19 Lockdown Giveaway - The Top 6 Selfies Get Cash Prizes by daddycee91(m): 6:01pm On Apr 16, 2020
Stay safe guys

5 Likes

Re: Covid-19 Lockdown Giveaway - The Top 6 Selfies Get Cash Prizes by Kaydans(m): 9:29pm On Apr 16, 2020
Maryjane001:

U r a fine guy

Thank u.. I need friends from here pls
Re: Covid-19 Lockdown Giveaway - The Top 6 Selfies Get Cash Prizes by Kaydans(m): 9:30pm On Apr 16, 2020
kaey10:
guy u no fit fine like dis dey find giveaway nah.....lols

Chai u won't understand ���‍♂️
Fine boy no de put food on table o
Re: Covid-19 Lockdown Giveaway - The Top 6 Selfies Get Cash Prizes by Giveaways10: 9:49pm On Apr 16, 2020
Sorry I am late. I was very busy today.

So I'm ready to award the winners.

You guys should decide the six winners.

I don't want to use likes because people can create fake accounts to like their own pictures.

I'll use votes. Those with the highest votes will win

Any account created within the past two days isn't allowed to vote.

You can still post more selfies until 12 midnight.

By 12 midnight I'll declare the winners.
Re: Covid-19 Lockdown Giveaway - The Top 6 Selfies Get Cash Prizes by Giveaways10: 9:53pm On Apr 16, 2020
I've gone through the thread and I see that @shalama has the highest number of likes. And I see why.

Due to my experience on this forum and in order to give the award to those who deserve it I'll want shalama to confirm that she is actually the one on that picture.

I don't mean to be disrespectful but on this forum there have been numerous cases of catfishing.

1 Like

Re: Covid-19 Lockdown Giveaway - The Top 6 Selfies Get Cash Prizes by Phelumie300: 10:34pm On Apr 16, 2020
I see all beautiful faces but most of them forgot the reason behind the giveaway. I think you should consider Anonymous0967 because he's trying to pass us a message even with his face mask.. Just a suggestion though
Re: Covid-19 Lockdown Giveaway - The Top 6 Selfies Get Cash Prizes by pizzzy(m): 10:37pm On Apr 16, 2020
See am

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Covid-19 Lockdown Giveaway - The Top 6 Selfies Get Cash Prizes by Nobody: 10:37pm On Apr 16, 2020
Kaydans:

Thank u.. I need friends from here pls
Ok just send me an email

1 Like

Re: Covid-19 Lockdown Giveaway - The Top 6 Selfies Get Cash Prizes by Petyprincess(f): 10:55pm On Apr 16, 2020
I think Maryjane deserves it because she's the only female i think she's real

2 Likes

Re: Covid-19 Lockdown Giveaway - The Top 6 Selfies Get Cash Prizes by Petyprincess(f): 10:58pm On Apr 16, 2020
Giveaways10:
I've gone through the thread and I see that @shalama has the highest number of likes. And I see why.

Due to my experience on this forum and in order to give the award to those who deserve it I'll want shalama to confirm that she is actually the one on that picture.

I don't mean to be disrespectful but on this forum there have been numerous cases of catfishing.
Oga is my phone showing something different? The highest likes is the first guy with 16 likes

2 Likes

Re: Covid-19 Lockdown Giveaway - The Top 6 Selfies Get Cash Prizes by Petyprincess(f): 11:03pm On Apr 16, 2020
Real owner of the picture

4 Likes

Re: Covid-19 Lockdown Giveaway - The Top 6 Selfies Get Cash Prizes by kaey10(m): 11:06pm On Apr 16, 2020
Giveaways10:
Sorry I am late. I was very busy today.

So I'm ready to award the winners.

You guys should decide the six winners.

I don't want to use likes because people can create fake accounts to like their own pictures.

I'll use votes. Those with the highest votes will win

Any account created within the past two days isn't allowed to vote.

You can still post more selfies until 12 midnight.

By 12 midnight I'll declare the winners.
Everyone deserves to win n it will interest u to knw dt 18 people posted their picture. So baba just share 1k make e reach everybody.....my humble suggestion
Re: Covid-19 Lockdown Giveaway - The Top 6 Selfies Get Cash Prizes by Zyzxx10: 11:13pm On Apr 16, 2020
Let's see this one
Re: Covid-19 Lockdown Giveaway - The Top 6 Selfies Get Cash Prizes by oladikenie(m): 11:50pm On Apr 16, 2020
smiley Lemme drop this one here...

2 Likes

Re: Covid-19 Lockdown Giveaway - The Top 6 Selfies Get Cash Prizes by Kaydans(m): 7:15am On Apr 17, 2020
Maryjane001:

Ok just send me an email

Calebezeh50@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Covid-19 Lockdown Giveaway - The Top 6 Selfies Get Cash Prizes by Nobody: 10:28am On Apr 17, 2020
Giveaways10:

Lol. Ok how do I do that?
Re: Covid-19 Lockdown Giveaway - The Top 6 Selfies Get Cash Prizes by Anonymous0967: 5:52pm On Apr 17, 2020
Op please announce the winners
Re: Covid-19 Lockdown Giveaway - The Top 6 Selfies Get Cash Prizes by Neimar: 12:07pm On Apr 18, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Covid-19 Lockdown Giveaway - The Top 6 Selfies Get Cash Prizes by Oladayo12(m): 12:25pm On Apr 18, 2020
Kaydans:
Please I need the money o ���
Fresh guy like you still want giveaway. Lol!
Re: Covid-19 Lockdown Giveaway - The Top 6 Selfies Get Cash Prizes by 21cents: 12:32pm On Apr 18, 2020
Oladayo12:

lol. freshness nor dey put money for bank akant. know that!! grin
Re: Covid-19 Lockdown Giveaway - The Top 6 Selfies Get Cash Prizes by Kaydans(m): 1:42pm On Apr 18, 2020
Oladayo12:
Maybe na why I no de everly win any giveaway person do.
Re: Covid-19 Lockdown Giveaway - The Top 6 Selfies Get Cash Prizes by drmikeadams(m): 1:45pm On Apr 18, 2020
grin grin we here

2 Likes

Re: Covid-19 Lockdown Giveaway - The Top 6 Selfies Get Cash Prizes by Ogharaboy: 2:37pm On Apr 18, 2020
Off to my farm

1 Like

Re: Covid-19 Lockdown Giveaway - The Top 6 Selfies Get Cash Prizes by Nobody: 3:27pm On Apr 18, 2020
Re: Covid-19 Lockdown Giveaway - The Top 6 Selfies Get Cash Prizes by clevybrown(m): 5:52pm On Apr 18, 2020
Petyprincess:
Real owner of the picture
busted grin grin grin
Re: Covid-19 Lockdown Giveaway - The Top 6 Selfies Get Cash Prizes by Petyprincess(f): 5:57pm On Apr 18, 2020
clevybrown:
busted grin grin grin
He don deactivate sharp sharp grin
Some guys have started salivating on the girl's picture,if they should be scammed nw na the innocent girl picture i pity.

2 Likes

Re: Covid-19 Lockdown Giveaway - The Top 6 Selfies Get Cash Prizes by clevybrown(m): 10:35pm On Apr 18, 2020
Petyprincess:

He don deactivate sharp sharp grin
Some guys have started salivating on the girl's picture,if they should be scammed nw na the innocent girl picture i pity.
am also a victim of that salivation grin grin grin
Infact seeing dat sweet face and healthy Bobby, I was lost in translation and also swept away tongue tongue tongue
Re: Covid-19 Lockdown Giveaway - The Top 6 Selfies Get Cash Prizes by Petyprincess(f): 12:50am On Apr 19, 2020
clevybrown:
am also a victim of that salivation grin grin grin
Infact seeing dat sweet face and healthy Bobby, I was lost in translation and also swept away tongue tongue tongue
She's an upcoming actress,search the name on instagram you will see her recent pictures.
She's a beauty to behold!

1 Like

Re: Covid-19 Lockdown Giveaway - The Top 6 Selfies Get Cash Prizes by clevybrown(m): 5:56pm On Apr 19, 2020
Petyprincess:

She's an upcoming actress,search the name on instagram you will see her recent pictures.
She's a beauty to behold!
she is truly a beauty to behold... spending on dis type of lady comes wit a special kind of joy grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Have You Ever Caught Your Parents Doing It? / Asking For A Friend....na Sex Issue Sha / Ethics of Reporting Your Friend's Infidelity to His Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.