Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,099 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

Police Kill Man Playing Football In Npor, Anambra: Youths On Rampage (Graphic) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Kill Man Playing Football In Npor, Anambra: Youths On Rampage (Graphic) (78662 Views)

Anambra Youths Destroy Shrine Where Names, Destinies Of People Were Tied (Video) / Cultists Kill, Behead & Use Man's Head To Play Football In Anambra State / Anambra Youths Protest The Killing Of 22-Year-Old Boy By Police (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Kill Man Playing Football In Npor, Anambra: Youths On Rampage (Graphic) by 1stola: 11:27pm On Apr 15, 2020
AudioNews:
Ajayi Policemen at it again, from de Waste sid
How can you have sense?

Why are OSUs like this?
Re: Police Kill Man Playing Football In Npor, Anambra: Youths On Rampage (Graphic) by Rebuke: 11:31pm On Apr 15, 2020
I think this is the order given to them from above; shoot and kill anyone that refuses to stay at home.

Definitely, they have the backing of the oga at the top, if not, how could you just shoot and kill an innocent person simply because they refuse to stay at home?

What happened to arresting them or giving them some kind of punishment?

Our security men have killed more people than the virus we are running away from. Shame!
Re: Police Kill Man Playing Football In Npor, Anambra: Youths On Rampage (Graphic) by Bighead9: 11:32pm On Apr 15, 2020
ipobarethieves:
sad baztardz Revolution loading

IPOB, na your house them go do the revolution.

Re: Police Kill Man Playing Football In Npor, Anambra: Youths On Rampage (Graphic) by joepepsy(m): 11:34pm On Apr 15, 2020
only the northern youth have the capacity to revolt, and only them can really cause anarchy, South people tooo lazy.
Iyiataata92:

And they will turn it into a tribal affair and in the long run, the cause will be defeated.
Most northern youths are illiterates

3 Likes

Re: Police Kill Man Playing Football In Npor, Anambra: Youths On Rampage (Graphic) by dragunov: 11:35pm On Apr 15, 2020
ipobarethieves:
sad baztardz Revolution loading
Shattapppp! Any small thing na to de shout revolution. Mob action na revolution ?

1 Like

Re: Police Kill Man Playing Football In Npor, Anambra: Youths On Rampage (Graphic) by Fr33born(m): 11:37pm On Apr 15, 2020
baike:
I believe dem look for the army trouble cheesy

Your Mumu is extraordinary
Re: Police Kill Man Playing Football In Npor, Anambra: Youths On Rampage (Graphic) by dragunov: 11:38pm On Apr 15, 2020
wumi2017:
Please help me o,,enu ti gbe tan o� eshanu mi

Drik water naa.
Re: Police Kill Man Playing Football In Npor, Anambra: Youths On Rampage (Graphic) by Nobody: 11:39pm On Apr 15, 2020
Richy4:

which part of Abroad were u talking about? When people violets the rules in the so called abroad, they get them arrested and they serve some terms in jail or pay fine not getting them killed. Get your facts right. What happened there was a first degree murder if you ask me.

I don't know why everyone is getting my comment twisted.
I'm not in support of the incessant killings lately. All I'm saying is, people should try as much as possible to stay indoors as instructed, to avoid stories that touch.

We all know the kind of security personnels we have in our country; that they are not friendly and violence is the only language they speak.

May God deliver us from them this period.

1 Like

Re: Police Kill Man Playing Football In Npor, Anambra: Youths On Rampage (Graphic) by Nobody: 11:41pm On Apr 15, 2020
undecided undecided undecided Two wrongs do not make a right, but lockdown is lockdown. That's an order.

cheesy cheesy The good thing is the niGGa can play enough football as he wants now wherever he is. Life goes on
Re: Police Kill Man Playing Football In Npor, Anambra: Youths On Rampage (Graphic) by Richy4(m): 11:48pm On Apr 15, 2020
Eulalia:

I don't know why everyone is getting my comment twisted.
I'm not in support of the incessant killings lately. All I'm saying is, people should try as much as possible to stay indoors as instructed, to avoid stories that touch.

We all know the kind of security personnels we have in our country; that they are not friendly and violence is the only language they speak.

May God deliver us from them this period.

I got u now. But anyone that read your previous post was thinking that u were playing the devil's advocate. And it wasn't pretty.
Re: Police Kill Man Playing Football In Npor, Anambra: Youths On Rampage (Graphic) by Parliament360(m): 11:49pm On Apr 15, 2020
This man wasn't playing ball. He went to eat food with his friend in a restaurant where others were outside drinking. So ppl outside started running when the police men came around. They wanted to take the two with them but they refused entering the van. They were like how will you ppl arrest them since they came to eat. So they found out there way and took to their heels on the process they shot the two. The one pictured on the floor died immediately and the other one died while rushed to multicare hospital opposite lake petrol around Omagba phase2 Onitsha.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Kill Man Playing Football In Npor, Anambra: Youths On Rampage (Graphic) by Nobody: 11:59pm On Apr 15, 2020
Richy4:

I got u now. But anyone that read your previous post was thinking that u were playing the devil's advocate. And it wasn't pretty.

Far from it. Why would I do such.
Since its beyond our control and we've lost 18 innocent souls to them in a space of 2 weeks, I can only advise everyone to stay indoors until this whole brouhaha is over.

Thanks for understanding.
Re: Police Kill Man Playing Football In Npor, Anambra: Youths On Rampage (Graphic) by Nathphil(m): 12:01am On Apr 16, 2020
I have to say. Obiano did not get it right. How can you position police men even in the street. Essential workers have to struggle to get to work. Most people bribe their way to move within the state and this money loving police have to come into the Street to look for more money. Rip your crime is is coming into Nigeria, you are better off than some of us in this lockdown. Come 2022 we shall reclaim this cult like political status that APGA is building in guise to nke a bu nke anyi slogan. You failed us on this obiano
Re: Police Kill Man Playing Football In Npor, Anambra: Youths On Rampage (Graphic) by charleybam(m): 12:01am On Apr 16, 2020
olaboy33:
You're killing people because you want to prevent them from dying.

What a country embarassed
Re: Police Kill Man Playing Football In Npor, Anambra: Youths On Rampage (Graphic) by XshegzzyeeiX: 12:10am On Apr 16, 2020
Iyiataata92:

And they will turn it into a tribal affair and in the long run, the cause will be defeated.
Sir, I concur.
Re: Police Kill Man Playing Football In Npor, Anambra: Youths On Rampage (Graphic) by paulshedow(m): 12:20am On Apr 16, 2020
This very bad from our security..they employ and paid to secure life and properties but they are thesame security killing people. I totally condemned that babary behavior from Nigeria security.
Re: Police Kill Man Playing Football In Npor, Anambra: Youths On Rampage (Graphic) by Nobody: 12:22am On Apr 16, 2020
Perfecttouchade:
The country is in total mess..thanks to everyone involved in bringing power to these politicians currently ruling us
honestly we have never had it this bad. Buhari is just a puppet. And all those supporting this government I suspect they are Zombies.

1 Like

Re: Police Kill Man Playing Football In Npor, Anambra: Youths On Rampage (Graphic) by Nobody: 12:24am On Apr 16, 2020
Parliament360:
This man wasn't playing ball. He went to eat food with his friend in a restaurant where others were outside drinking. So ppl outside started running when the police men came around. They wanted to take the two with them but they refused entering the van. They were like how will you ppl arrest them since they came to eat. So they found out there way and took to their heels on the process they shot the two. The one pictured on the floor died immediately and the other one died while rushed to multicare hospital opposite lake petrol around Omagba phase2 Onitsha.
bros just tell me the person that pulled the trigger roasted.
Re: Police Kill Man Playing Football In Npor, Anambra: Youths On Rampage (Graphic) by specie103(m): 12:26am On Apr 16, 2020
AudioNews:

Your brain is full of relaxer angry
Re: Police Kill Man Playing Football In Npor, Anambra: Youths On Rampage (Graphic) by Nobody: 12:32am On Apr 16, 2020
Iyiataata92:

The same scenario played out when Nzeogwu and co wanted to rescue Nigerians from the grips of corrupt politicians. Initially, they jubilated, but when the coup failed they named it an Igbo coup. The poor masses are not worth fighting for or dying for especially those ones from the North who will misunderstand you.
Re: Police Kill Man Playing Football In Npor, Anambra: Youths On Rampage (Graphic) by ShootThemAll(m): 12:39am On Apr 16, 2020
Where are the Policemen that were set on fire?

Its hightime Nairaland or OP stoppped embellishing news.

WHERE ARE THE POLICEMEN THAT WHERE SET ABLAZE?
Re: Police Kill Man Playing Football In Npor, Anambra: Youths On Rampage (Graphic) by Joetttimua1811(m): 12:46am On Apr 16, 2020
One thing Nigerians should have known is that, you don't even joke with a Nigerian police carrying rifle they don't have restrictions, I repeat they don't have restrictions it's even better with army as they have restrictions with their weapons, even an army man not carrying rifle is scared of a police man with loaded weapon. grin [sup][/sup]
Re: Police Kill Man Playing Football In Npor, Anambra: Youths On Rampage (Graphic) by Beolly(m): 1:09am On Apr 16, 2020
Oluwasaeon:

Read what you just typed and see if it made any sense to you
Why must any sensible young man take off his clothes and turn the road into a football pitch whenever there's a restriction of movement even during elections you find them there, as though playing football on that road at that time will earn a contract with Chelsea? You don't find such acts among youth in other countries except this zoo. And most people who engage in this are the street urchins and touts who would confront even a armed military man brandishing a weapon in other to prove they are street wise or they are the landlords of adjoining properties (Na my area be this). Don't tell me it's hunger induced because person wey dey hungry no fit kick a ball.
Re: Police Kill Man Playing Football In Npor, Anambra: Youths On Rampage (Graphic) by Beolly(m): 1:10am On Apr 16, 2020
Eulalia:
I believe there is a lockdown and stay-at-home order. What are these people getting killed doing outside?
Please please and please, people too should learn to sit in their houses to avoid all this killings here and there.

Abroad, the same lockdown policy was laid. the citizens abided by it and we don't get to hear about cops killing any citizen. Here, its a different story. We like to break the law and flout govts' orders. Now, see....

oil dey your head my sister

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Kill Man Playing Football In Npor, Anambra: Youths On Rampage (Graphic) by vioment: 1:17am On Apr 16, 2020
Lack of training, lack of competent hires by the npf, lack of discipline by the npf.

The citizens don't have discipline.

They dropped the ball on this issue like they always do.

We have a societal problem and it needs surgery.
Re: Police Kill Man Playing Football In Npor, Anambra: Youths On Rampage (Graphic) by Roozzaay(m): 1:18am On Apr 16, 2020
NPF, a cursed organization cry
Re: Police Kill Man Playing Football In Npor, Anambra: Youths On Rampage (Graphic) by Bayoibee: 1:20am On Apr 16, 2020
These useless police officers always think they’re immune, they’ll be acting like Gods on the road, Talkin to whoever they like however they like, cracking boring jokes knowing you’ll laugh out of fear of being at the wrong end of a trigger happy bastard, by the time all our jobless youths start marching to their substandard stations and start taking laws into their hands then they’ll know they’re nothing, the only thing that’ll bother me after that is crime will increase and this same youth will start robbing their fellow helpless Nigerians, so to some extent npf are still useful and they should just act professional all times how hard can that be, Nigeria justice system needs to start prosecuting trigger happy officers so they’ll understand the repercussions.
Re: Police Kill Man Playing Football In Npor, Anambra: Youths On Rampage (Graphic) by Princetbag(m): 1:27am On Apr 16, 2020
��

Re: Police Kill Man Playing Football In Npor, Anambra: Youths On Rampage (Graphic) by Nobody: 1:43am On Apr 16, 2020
AudioNews:

Just 50 Naira condom would have prevented a lunatic like you.. Stupid tribal bigot... Ogun kill you...

Say no to tribalism.. ONE NIGERIA
Re: Police Kill Man Playing Football In Npor, Anambra: Youths On Rampage (Graphic) by HIPROFILE(m): 1:48am On Apr 16, 2020
Perfecttouchade:
The country is in total mess..thanks to everyone involved in bringing power to these politicians currently ruling us

yes! big thanks to Wole Soyinka the eloquent foolish professor and host of other yoruba elites Asiwaju Tinubu

I guess they are fulfilled now

1 Like

Re: Police Kill Man Playing Football In Npor, Anambra: Youths On Rampage (Graphic) by brainshaker(m): 1:51am On Apr 16, 2020
like i told my dad it is safer and better to stay at home than to go out and be abused by law enforcement agency,guys stay at home in 9ja if u die u die nobody will remember u,except it get posted in nairaland and u will get a few eyaa and even tribal banter on your post so stay safe
Re: Police Kill Man Playing Football In Npor, Anambra: Youths On Rampage (Graphic) by Yagazie2016(m): 2:19am On Apr 16, 2020
This information you shared here is completely false.
Pls dont post or discuss about PH if you dont know what it is.

Thanks.
quote author=GGirll post=88487449]Rest in peace to him.

Meanwhile:

This is to inform us all that the pH for corona virus varies from 5.5 to 8.5.

*RESEARCH: JOURNAL OF VIROLOGY, APRIL 1991, PAGE 1916*

All we need to do, to beat corona virus, we need to take more of an alkaline foods that are above the above pH level of the Virus.

Some of which are:
Lemon - 9.9pH
Lime - 8.2pH
Avocado - 15.6pH
Garlic - 13.2pH
Mango - 8.7pH
Tangerine - 8.5pH
Pineapple - 12.7pH
Dandelion - 22.7pH
Orange - 9.2pH

How do you know you have coronavirus?
1. Itching in the throat,
2. Dry throat,
3. Dry cough.
So where you notice these three things quickly take warm water and drink.
Your Good Health Is My Priority

Do not keep this information to yourself only. Pass it to all your family and friends. God bless you.[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Found Dead By The Roadside In Edo State (Disturbing Photos) / Why The "7-Year-Old Boy" Was Killed In Lagos - Man / Corpse Of An Unclad Lady Tied In A Nylon, Dumped On The Road In Rivers (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.