Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,747 members, 7,809,852 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:59 PM

Police Kill Man Playing Football In Npor, Anambra: Youths On Rampage (Graphic) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Kill Man Playing Football In Npor, Anambra: Youths On Rampage (Graphic) (78635 Views)

Anambra Youths Destroy Shrine Where Names, Destinies Of People Were Tied (Video) / Cultists Kill, Behead & Use Man's Head To Play Football In Anambra State / Anambra Youths Protest The Killing Of 22-Year-Old Boy By Police (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Kill Man Playing Football In Npor, Anambra: Youths On Rampage (Graphic) by Toosure70: 10:28pm On Apr 15, 2020
Not curse, the police shall also taste the same agony.. Karma waiting
Re: Police Kill Man Playing Football In Npor, Anambra: Youths On Rampage (Graphic) by Libkid(m): 10:28pm On Apr 15, 2020
media trial as usual the police man in question had to save his neck how can you pour someone acid and expect him not to defend himself before you quote me I stay around that area

1 Like

Re: Police Kill Man Playing Football In Npor, Anambra: Youths On Rampage (Graphic) by Nobody: 10:29pm On Apr 15, 2020
I believe there is a lockdown and stay-at-home order. What are these people getting killed doing outside?
Please please and please, people too should learn to sit in their houses to avoid all this killings here and there.

Abroad, the same lockdown policy was laid. the citizens abided by it and we don't get to hear about cops killing any citizen. Here, its a different story. We like to break the law and flout govts' orders. Now, see....

2 Likes

Re: Police Kill Man Playing Football In Npor, Anambra: Youths On Rampage (Graphic) by SoNature(m): 10:32pm On Apr 15, 2020
Woleett:
The hunger and anarchy of this Corona period will push Nigeria into a revolution by force. Sowore go just dey smile at foolish Nigerians by now grin grin

Nigeria can never have a revolution

Go and write it somewhere

Revolution can only happen in a country where there's unity

Nigeria has never been a united country

And the country keeps polarizing with each passing day

3 Likes

Re: Police Kill Man Playing Football In Npor, Anambra: Youths On Rampage (Graphic) by Oluwasaeon(m): 10:32pm On Apr 15, 2020
Eulalia:
I believe there is a lockdown and stay-at-home order. What are these people getting killed doing outside?
Please please and please, people too should learn to sit in their houses to avoid all this killings here and there.

Abroad, the same lockdown policy was laid. the citizens abided by it and we don't get to hear about cops killing any citizen. Here, its a different story. We like to break the law and flout govts' orders. Now, see....

Read what you just typed and see if it made any sense to you

5 Likes

Re: Police Kill Man Playing Football In Npor, Anambra: Youths On Rampage (Graphic) by XANDERBOY85: 10:35pm On Apr 15, 2020
CHIDINMALOVE:

For the revolution to be successful, it has to start or be supported by northern youths

And this is why hell would first freeze over before a nationwide revolution occurs in Nigeria! Is it the northern youths that don't have a mind of their own...who are teleguided by their northern elite and oligarchs that you want to support a revolution that would remove their sai baba from office, and with no guarantees that his replacement would be another core northern muslim with similar born-to-rule and jihadist tendencies in his approach to Nigerian politicking and governance!?

4 Likes

Re: Police Kill Man Playing Football In Npor, Anambra: Youths On Rampage (Graphic) by luxs(m): 10:37pm On Apr 15, 2020
Na hunger coz all dis persse!
Re: Police Kill Man Playing Football In Npor, Anambra: Youths On Rampage (Graphic) by Shootingstar93(f): 10:37pm On Apr 15, 2020
Libkid:
media trial as usual
the police man in question had to save his neck
how can you pour someone acid and expect him not to defend himself
before you quote me
I stay around that area

Are u saying that the boy poured acid on the policemen?
Re: Police Kill Man Playing Football In Npor, Anambra: Youths On Rampage (Graphic) by zuto4u(m): 10:38pm On Apr 15, 2020
But why did they allow the bloodsucker policeman to escape?
Re: Police Kill Man Playing Football In Npor, Anambra: Youths On Rampage (Graphic) by AFONJACOW(m): 10:43pm On Apr 15, 2020
We must take our country back from Jubrin... Revolution now
Re: Police Kill Man Playing Football In Npor, Anambra: Youths On Rampage (Graphic) by Nobody: 10:44pm On Apr 15, 2020
Iyiataata92:

And they will turn it into a tribal affair and in the long run, the cause will be defeated.
Most northern youths are illiterates
how do you know bitch
Re: Police Kill Man Playing Football In Npor, Anambra: Youths On Rampage (Graphic) by suaveBrother(m): 10:46pm On Apr 15, 2020
... I've studied the zeitgiest. The tension in the country now is effusive. The catalyst that would cause a revolution might be the police ...
Re: Police Kill Man Playing Football In Npor, Anambra: Youths On Rampage (Graphic) by speedchariot(m): 10:46pm On Apr 15, 2020
Nigerian uniform men killed 30persons why Corona virus killed only 11.The virus breeds and live in Nigeria.What a pity.
Re: Police Kill Man Playing Football In Npor, Anambra: Youths On Rampage (Graphic) by Golden057(m): 10:47pm On Apr 15, 2020
Iyiataata92:
With the rate of these killings, I won't hesitate to join the movement if a revolution is declared today.
Who knows if I will be the next to be killed. And I can't just fold my hands and wait for that to happen.
I Smell Anarchy!!!

Join the NIGERIA REVOLUTION group on facebook, alot of packages
Re: Police Kill Man Playing Football In Npor, Anambra: Youths On Rampage (Graphic) by Golden057(m): 10:49pm On Apr 15, 2020
SoNature:

Nigeria can never have a revolution

Go and write it somewhere

Revolution can only happen in a country where there's unity

Nigeria has never been a united country

And the country keeps polarizing with each passing day

Please I need your wisdom in the NIGERIA REVOLUTION group on facebook, please come on board.

1 Like

Re: Police Kill Man Playing Football In Npor, Anambra: Youths On Rampage (Graphic) by Adau123(m): 10:52pm On Apr 15, 2020
What really happen before shooting,nobody care to know,there will be no smoke without fire.Find out the caused before comment please
Re: Police Kill Man Playing Football In Npor, Anambra: Youths On Rampage (Graphic) by luckingto50: 10:53pm On Apr 15, 2020
rawpadgin:
the revolution has began!
For NL abi

2 Likes

Re: Police Kill Man Playing Football In Npor, Anambra: Youths On Rampage (Graphic) by lordprogress: 10:55pm On Apr 15, 2020
We dun too suffer for this people hand for this country to better there must be revolution if not we nor go ever move forward embarassed
Re: Police Kill Man Playing Football In Npor, Anambra: Youths On Rampage (Graphic) by nokatakata: 10:56pm On Apr 15, 2020
CHIDINMALOVE:

For the revolution to be successful, it has to start or be supported by northern youths

Why wait for northern youths. Start with your LG chairman, senators, commissioners and your governors. No excuses please.

2 Likes

Re: Police Kill Man Playing Football In Npor, Anambra: Youths On Rampage (Graphic) by Darkclouds2020: 11:00pm On Apr 15, 2020
Police, police, police, Nigeria Police... Very soon una go hear am. 86% loading...
Re: Police Kill Man Playing Football In Npor, Anambra: Youths On Rampage (Graphic) by Notatribalist(m): 11:01pm On Apr 15, 2020
CHIDINMALOVE:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hVLiEdKwUA8

Nkpor youths in Anambra state, march down to police station after a young man was shot dead by police officers.

It is said that policemen were later set on fire in Nkpor by the angry youths, after the young man was killed by police officers in the Anambra community

Foolish people. They could not rush him to hospital.
Re: Police Kill Man Playing Football In Npor, Anambra: Youths On Rampage (Graphic) by foleskay(m): 11:02pm On Apr 15, 2020
Lol. Laughing at those shouting revolution. Revolution can never happen in this our generation no matter the level of impunity being displayed by the elites. Nigeria is simply soo divided along ethnic and religion lines. Its not happening in this generation.

2 Likes

Re: Police Kill Man Playing Football In Npor, Anambra: Youths On Rampage (Graphic) by Wizikal(m): 11:02pm On Apr 15, 2020
Iyiataata92:

Na half of the human being dem for kill?
No graphics at all
Re: Police Kill Man Playing Football In Npor, Anambra: Youths On Rampage (Graphic) by TruthinAction: 11:04pm On Apr 15, 2020
I doubt if the police in Nigeria have proper training materials. The entire police force needs to be overhauled. Something is not just right.
Re: Police Kill Man Playing Football In Npor, Anambra: Youths On Rampage (Graphic) by Gentlemoni: 11:04pm On Apr 15, 2020
The policeman should be fed by corona virus day and night.
Re: Police Kill Man Playing Football In Npor, Anambra: Youths On Rampage (Graphic) by henryhemon(m): 11:08pm On Apr 15, 2020
Iyiataata92:

And they will turn it into a tribal affair and in the long run, the cause will be defeated.
Most northern youths are illiterates

Be deceiving yourself,I'm sure you have not been to the north before, those youths are very determined when they want to do something and they now go to school. Be shouting they re illiterates everyday when they re bettering their lives.

We southerners should wake up from our slumber.
Re: Police Kill Man Playing Football In Npor, Anambra: Youths On Rampage (Graphic) by kenoduwamkpa(m): 11:13pm On Apr 15, 2020
As I say these words now with a bitter heart filled with sorrow, pain and anger, so shall it be. I STAND BARE-FOOTED ON THE SOIL OF THE EARTH TO DECLARE THAT:
1) The Police Officer that inflicted this pain and sorrow to this poor woman shall always and consistently meet PAINS and SORROWS all the days of his remaining life in this world.
2) He shall never know peace till his death.
3) As the blood of that innocent boy flooded the tarred road, SO SHALL THE BLOOD OF HIS SONS AND DAUGHTERS FLOOD EVERY CORNER OF THE TARRED ROADS IN THIS COUNTRY.
4) As he made this poor woman to lose a child whom probably would have been a blessing to her, SO SHALL HE LOSE HIS CHILDREN ONE AFTER THE OTHER AT THEIR RIPE AND PROMISING AGE.
5) HE SHALL LIVE TO BURY ALL HIS CHILDREN till he starts begging for death.
6) Sorrow, Mourning and Untimely Death WILL NEVER CEASE IN HIS FAMILY.

SO SHALL IT BE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Police Kill Man Playing Football In Npor, Anambra: Youths On Rampage (Graphic) by frozen70(f): 11:16pm On Apr 15, 2020
The police and army have killed more people than the corana virus
Re: Police Kill Man Playing Football In Npor, Anambra: Youths On Rampage (Graphic) by Richy4(m): 11:17pm On Apr 15, 2020
Eulalia:

which part of Abroad were u talking about? When people violets the rules in the so called abroad, they get them arrested and they serve some terms in jail or pay fine not getting them killed. Get your facts right. What happened there was a first degree murder if you ask me.

1 Like

Re: Police Kill Man Playing Football In Npor, Anambra: Youths On Rampage (Graphic) by minasota(f): 11:17pm On Apr 15, 2020
Eulalia:
[s]
Abroad, the same lockdown policy was laid. the citizens abided by it and we don't get to hear about cops killing any citizen. Here, its a different story. We like to break the law and flout govts' orders. Now, see....[/s]

clown

1 Like

Re: Police Kill Man Playing Football In Npor, Anambra: Youths On Rampage (Graphic) by Dirpetaner: 11:18pm On Apr 15, 2020
Confirmed cases: 0
Death: 1
Critical condition: 1

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Married Man Abandons Girlfriend In Lagos Hotel Room, Rapes Receptionist / Why The "7-Year-Old Boy" Was Killed In Lagos - Man / Ogun Hotel Rooms With Hidden Cameras Uncovered (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.