Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,233 members, 7,818,782 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

Police Stray Bullet Hits A Noodles Seller In Cross Rivers State - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Stray Bullet Hits A Noodles Seller In Cross Rivers State (517 Views)

EndSARS: Lady Hit By Police Stray Bullet In 2008 Protests In Wheelchair / Woman Crippled By Police' Stray Bullet - Toyin Abraham Shares Photo / Stray Bullet Hits Man Sleeping At Home. He Survives (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Stray Bullet Hits A Noodles Seller In Cross Rivers State by FanatorTech: 6:33pm On Apr 15, 2020
Police Stray Bullet Hits A Noodles Seller In Cross Rivers State As Police Allegedly Fire Shots To Scatter Protesting Women

A noodle seller in Cross River’s Igwo neighborhood was hospitalized after she was hit by a stray bullet in Cross River state on Tuesday night, April 14, reports by CrossRiverwatch.

The woman reportedly was shot at by men from the Nigerian Police Force’s Mopol 75 Team, Cross River Command.

During a face-off with Igwo group women in the state’s Obudu local government area, the officers attempted to disperse the crowd.

The still-to-be-identified seller of noodles, who was present at the scene of the clash, is currently seeking treatment at a state medical facility.

An eye witness to the incident told CrossRiverwatch that the alleged police officers fired bullets and tear gas at the protesting women who stripped naked to express their displeasure on the current situation.

“When I left there about 9:30pm at the time, the shooting continued and the Mopol had shot tear gas to the women who stripped bared,” said the first eyewitness.

Read full story below:
https://giant9ja.com/2020/04/15/police-stray-bullet-hits-a-noodles-seller-in-cross-rivers-state-as-police-allegedly-fire-shots-to-scatter-protesting-women/
Re: Police Stray Bullet Hits A Noodles Seller In Cross Rivers State by DabuIIIT: 6:39pm On Apr 15, 2020
Another one again!!!!
Re: Police Stray Bullet Hits A Noodles Seller In Cross Rivers State by DECENCY3: 7:28pm On Apr 15, 2020
Only a foolish person will dare a person with arms whether Army, Navy, Air Force, Police or even Armed Robber.

Why would protesting about the situation on ground be at the MOPOL base.

I can't play with my life when I know I have just one life.

Na Governor people he will know how to handle the situation.

(1) (Reply)

Court Remands Cop Who Allegedly Shot Dead Rivers Policewoman / I Scam Online Scammer / Man Caught With Human Skulls In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.