Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,596 members, 7,812,955 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:34 PM

Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home - Business (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home (254608 Views)

Tutorial -simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home / Post Covid-19: 5 Business Ideas You Should Start Working On / Life After COVID-19 : 5 Actions Your Business Can Take To Survive The Recession (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (263) (Go Down)

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Millennialaku(m): 9:31pm On Apr 18, 2020
pls o guys give update

any warrior plus testimony.........i haven't made any sales yet o
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by mazichido(m): 9:31pm On Apr 18, 2020
Yomiie:
I have verified both my email and number on prolific but I can't link my PayPal account, plz who may be the provlpr...

I am having a difficult time verifying my (US) number on prolific.
What format did you use to input and bypass this stage?

I have tried these formats yet no progress.

+1 000-000-0000

+1 000 000 0000

+1 000000000

The feedback I keep getting is Please ensure you enter a valid phone number.
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Millennialaku(m): 9:33pm On Apr 18, 2020
mazichido:

+1 000-000-0000

+1 000 000 0000

+1 000000000

google how to get free us number or use text now app

2 Likes

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by mazichido(m): 9:48pm On Apr 18, 2020
Millennialaku:

I already have a valid US number sir.
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by mattyrukee(m): 9:49pm On Apr 18, 2020
Millennialaku:
pls o guys give update

. Same here o
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Millennialaku(m): 9:50pm On Apr 18, 2020
mazichido:

I already have a valid US number sir.
sorry sir. your problem pass me sir

2 Likes

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by OYENIYIJK: 9:53pm On Apr 18, 2020
Fajemz001:

Please how did u get to shorten your affiliate url links please....I've been given mine na to post am to Twitter remain
type shorten link for google and look for bitly.

1 Like

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by adescopy(m): 9:57pm On Apr 18, 2020
great tread
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Nobody: 10:03pm On Apr 18, 2020
gocnig:

lol, you can give a one line space after your link.

then next paragraph can be the harsh tags.. well i got only one sale yesterday, am begining to enjoy this twitter stuff.

i hope @chuksbaby will come after the bot ban to continue

Apart from Twitter please how can audience be gotten ?
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Nobody: 10:05pm On Apr 18, 2020
Millennialaku:
pls o guys give update

Same here too,I can't wait for chuksbaby to come back and feed us with info cause I've been promoting since on Twitter but nothing yet
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Nobody: 10:53pm On Apr 18, 2020
Millennialaku:

Please how do I get a u.s number to verify I've tried all the ones online but it's saying all of them have been linked to anothrr account...please help and how did u get yours??
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Beolly(m): 11:04pm On Apr 18, 2020
gocnig:

lol, you can give a one line space after your link.

then next paragraph can be the harsh tags.. well i got only one sale yesterday, am begining to enjoy this twitter stuff.

i hope @chuksbaby will come after the bot ban to continue
I got reply from warrior plus and was sent a link, I pasted the link directly together with the trending harsh tags since I don't how to use the bit. ly link. Please enlighten me how I will get or make use of the URL to shorten the link and for onward movement to twitter.
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Millennialaku(m): 11:12pm On Apr 18, 2020
Fajemz001:

Please how do I get a u.s number to verify I've tried all the ones online but it's saying all of them have been linked to anothrr account...please help and how did u get yours??
try text now app
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Beolly(m): 11:14pm On Apr 18, 2020
Albertone:

Step 1.Click what i indicated in pic 1
Step 2.Click affilate
Step 3.Click offers
Step 4.Youll see several offers, click anyone you wish based on the amount you'll get paid
Step 5.Send request to the vendor

You will later received email with your Link if you were accepted.If you were rejected,the mail will tell you,you were rejected
please I need your help urgently, I got reply and was sent a link, I pasted the link directly
together with the trending harsh tags since I don't know how to use the or produce an bit. ly link. Please enlighten me how I will get or make use of the URL to shorten the link and for onward movement to twitter.
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Beolly(m): 11:15pm On Apr 18, 2020
Fajemz001:

Same here too,I can't wait for chuksbaby to come back and feed us with info cause I've been promoting since on Twitter but nothing yet
please I need your help urgently, I got reply and was sent a
link, I pasted the link directly together with the trending harsh tags since I don't know how to use the or produce an bit. ly link on twitter. Please enlighten me how I will get or make use of the URL to shorten the link and for onward movement to twitter.
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Beolly(m): 11:19pm On Apr 18, 2020
[quote author=LaCremy post=88560034]

Hello Chuksbaby, how do you find/know TRENDING tags in US, UK and other tier one countries?[/quote
google it you will see it
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Nobody: 11:24pm On Apr 18, 2020
Beolly:

please I need your help urgently, I got reply and was sent a
link, I pasted the link directly together with the trending harsh tags since I don't know how to use the or produce an bit. ly link on twitter. Please enlighten me how I will get or make use of the URL to shorten the link and for onward movement to twitter.
Go to bit(.)ly copy and remove the bracket
Enter the url u want to shorten there,and click on shorten,u will see a new url there u can then copy it
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Beolly(m): 11:52pm On Apr 18, 2020
Fajemz001:

Go to bit(.)ly copy and remove the bracket
Enter the url u want to shorten there,and click on shorten,u will see a new url there u can then copy it
thanks so much I just did that but if someone purchase through my link how do I know?
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Albertone(m): 12:16am On Apr 19, 2020
Beolly:

please I need your help urgently, I got reply and was sent a link, I pasted the link directly
together with the trending harsh tags since I don't know how to use the or produce an bit. ly link. Please enlighten me how I will get or make use of the URL to shorten the link and for onward movement to twitter.
First, hope you know the link in your email is not your affiliate link.It is that same link in your email that you will click then it will take you to where your affiliate link is.
Secondly,copy the affiliate link, then go to bit.l y without the Space between L and Y(it's a website).Then you'll see a bar there. Paste your link in this bar and it'll generate a shortened link.Copy this shortened link.
Thirdly, go to twitter, Write some catchy lines then paste the shortened link and type those trending harsh tags.

Happy earning

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by BlongTrendies(f): 12:56am On Apr 19, 2020
mattyrukee:
. Same here o
Same here
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Yomiie: 1:57am On Apr 19, 2020
mazichido:

+1 000-000-0000

+1 000 000 0000

+1 000000000

. https://smsreceivefree.com that's where I got the number from. Make sure you used a number that's generated recently...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Yomiie: 1:57am On Apr 19, 2020
onyanza:

Please where did you get number from? The ones I have been getting have been used.
. https://smsreceivefree.com

1 Like

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Yomiie: 2:02am On Apr 19, 2020
Tundexi:

I don't even understand how prolific works
. Me too, can anyone please how prolific works?
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Millennialaku(m): 6:35am On Apr 19, 2020
Albertone:
First, hope you know the link in your email is not your affiliate link.It is that same link in your email that you will click then it will take you to where your affiliate link is.
Secondly,copy the affiliate link, then go to bit.l y without the Space between L and Y(it's a website).Then you'll see a bar there. Paste your link in this bar and it'll generate a shortened link.Copy this shortened link.
Thirdly, go to twitter, Write some catchy lines then paste the shortened link and type those trending harsh tags.

Happy earning
boss please any sales so far?
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Yomiie: 7:54am On Apr 19, 2020
Albertone:

Happy earning
. How can i know if there is any sells....
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by RemiAbdulSamad(m): 8:52am On Apr 19, 2020
Millennialaku:
dont mind all these hungry people here use text now app and get one for free
learn to google things
Thank you
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by RemiAbdulSamad(m): 8:53am On Apr 19, 2020
Millennialaku:
learn to google things
Thank you
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by onyanza: 9:32am On Apr 19, 2020
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by tinnymerit(m): 10:19am On Apr 19, 2020
my own way of making money

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WOJpLl0B49A

You can help out by watching and subscribing it's just 1:40+ video.
Thanks
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by bologzy(m): 10:37am On Apr 19, 2020
Millennialaku:

learn to google things

I don't know how to find my number in the application. when I click on get number in the application, it requested that I buy th number? please what am I doing wrong?
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by gocnig(m): 10:46am On Apr 19, 2020
Beolly:

I got reply from warrior plus and was sent a link, I pasted the link directly together with the trending harsh tags since I don't how to use the bit. ly link. Please enlighten me how I will get or make use of the URL to shorten the link and for onward movement to twitter.

its a must, you dont post affiliate link to promote like that, you better learn how to use bit ly to shorten it or go get a landing page

1 Like

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by gocnig(m): 10:47am On Apr 19, 2020
Fajemz001:

Apart from Twitter please how can audience be gotten ?

facebook ads, instagram and more..

but that twitter works free as posted by chuksbaby b4 he was ban.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (263)

My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. / Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit / Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.