Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,030 members, 7,818,039 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home - Business (139) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home (255482 Views)

Tutorial -simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home / Post Covid-19: 5 Business Ideas You Should Start Working On / Life After COVID-19 : 5 Actions Your Business Can Take To Survive The Recession (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) ... (263) (Go Down)

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Nobody: 8:51pm On May 07, 2020
project8:
goodevening house.pls quick question. can i link one card to two different paypal account? pls anyone here kindly assist
No sir
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Tobiloba1132(m): 8:54pm On May 07, 2020
NEEDED
Fnf PAYPAL FUNDS NEEDED

EBAY GIFTCARD NEEDED

buying at cool rate
Contact me on WhatsApp 09069390052
Escrow Allowed
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Tobiloba1132(m): 8:55pm On May 07, 2020
viklegend:

Wats your rate sir

NEEDED
Fnf PAYPAL FUNDS NEEDED

EBAY GIFTCARD NEEDED

buying at cool rate
Contact me on WhatsApp 09069390052
Escrow Allowed

1 Like

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Greenbuoy(m): 8:58pm On May 07, 2020
Boss, I troway salute, gi you. You don too do well for men out here. May the Heavens do you well too!
chuksbaby:
No sir
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by SkgeeBoss(m): 9:00pm On May 07, 2020
Taeewo:
Something people has shared for free here... Continue in GEJ wife voice.

U dey mind am...
Nord VPN is the easiest to get free logins
And him dey sell am...
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by wandetooblack: 9:18pm On May 07, 2020
EyesOnGod41:
For those having VPN problem, I'll advice you go for better options if you have the money to invest.

If you have access to PC, you should consider any of the following options:
- USA remote desktop. 2 users can use 1 IP and the monthly subscription is not that expensive.
- 911 VPN. This is the best and many people can share one account provided there's enough proxy to serve everyone.
- VIP72 this is another VPN with variety of options.

Those with mobile phones, HMA is the only thing I can think of right now. I also have the full version of HolaVPN. You can get that here bit DOT ly/HolaVPNPro (replace DOT with a .)

So far, I've created a WarriorPlus account, a USA business PayPal which I'll be linking a prepaid card to.

I have also registered 2 accounts on prolific i.e on Chrome and Firefox and they're both active. The first was done about 4 days ago and verified on the next day while the second one was just created and activated yesterday. Just in case you want to ask, I used the phone number of 2 of my friends in USA to verify the accounts.

As of 2 days ago, I had £15.60 balance and I was only able to complete a survey with £4.51 pay yesterday. I've completed 4 today too and hoping for more before the end of the day.

Now, as good as all the options for those using pc are, it will cost you between $25 and $45 per month. I feel if you you can set a target for yourself and work hard and smart, you'll recover your investment within 2 days and that means you'll not be focusing on Prolific alone.

My next plan is to setup a WooCommerce or Dropshipping website which is already in motion. I've been importing from China since 2019 so that won't be any problem. My point for saying this is, don't put all your eggs in one basket. Prolific is not the only thing @chuksbaby mentioned here

Hmm thanks for the insight bro... I've been thinking on how to setup a US bussines PayPal as I don't have 9ja doc to get the Lesotho PayPal and Africard.... VPN might not be issue cuz I have a paid premium ProtonVPN even thought I would like to get another one cuz of it instability sometimes. I have a us DL and prepaid card with 20$ balance which I'm planing to use for the PayPal but there is a problem.. Would like to PM you so you can enlighten me on one or two matter bro. Make PayPal no go hold person money later oo..
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by boolee(m): 9:33pm On May 07, 2020
dissman:

Yea, like normal bank alert, with PP and the code
Okay.

Guess i should just wait then.
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Fexkoti(m): 10:00pm On May 07, 2020
Lorlahlizzy:

sorry pls,which VPN are u using?

Express vpn
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by TheSTreetman: 10:09pm On May 07, 2020
Finally i have started working... Saw this thread today.., created account immediately amd verified. Started working now. Viola

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by TheSTreetman: 10:10pm On May 07, 2020
​�Nord VPN Premium Account's�

ksktoool@hotmail.com: 15975338
ralph@banarabo.nl:km062944
zatch434@gmail.com: 36250629Za
JimmyReddell@yahoo.com:Cheron01
shaun@tullyho.co.uk:Leedsutd
prtwin02@yahoo.com:glow2006
breakeven25@icloud.com:Karate25
cleofulghum@gmail.com:crf14958

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by TheSTreetman: 10:12pm On May 07, 2020
Please, someone should tell me how to get notifications if any studies is available.. Can't be staying on the app watching it nahh..

That's why i like Mturk though.. Hits plenty like fish in river. Not until they hammer my account.
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by seyemon(m): 10:21pm On May 07, 2020
TheSTreetman:
Finally i have started working... Saw this thread today.., created account immediately amd verified. Started working now. Viola
Did you use a foreign name all through, also which country please... Thanks
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Fexkoti(m): 10:27pm On May 07, 2020
Olusola147:
Guy I go advice you to buy US number at rate of #500, there are people here selling it. I opened my account few hours ago and bought US number from a guy here and my account was verified. now I just finished my first survey.

Hit me
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 10:28pm On May 07, 2020
TheSTreetman:
Please, someone should tell me how to get notifications if any studies is available.. Can't be staying on the app watching it nahh..

That's why i like Mturk though.. Hits plenty like fish in river. Not until they hammer my account.

How and why were you banned on Mturk?
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Babanla000: 10:31pm On May 07, 2020
TheSTreetman:

q
Download prolific notifier
Where do you get the number to verify am though
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by TheSTreetman: 10:32pm On May 07, 2020
ThisisIkemefuna:

How and why were you banned on Mturk?

Mturk was late last year... I created it using UK profile.. Mayb i got busted because of my VPN connection. And they told me to verify..

Since them, i keep trying to create another one to no avail
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by TheSTreetman: 10:33pm On May 07, 2020
Babanla000:
q
Download prolific notifier
Where do you get the number to verify am though

I have Dingtone

The shaded one?

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Fexkoti(m): 10:35pm On May 07, 2020
Fexkoti:

Hit me on WhatsApp

@ineaghe come and bless me I need ur service I have seen over 10 surveys slipped by.....i don't need two accounts if it keeps coming like dis....i was just looking at one 7.84 £ for 60 mins.....and I could do nothing where as my other account didnt see anything......

My observation if u r not getting survey ur about me is thrash or ur vpn is bad

Immediately I edited about me of my younger brothers account using dis one I haven't verified....4 surveys entad immediately....bhut my one I could not edit down part where I have kids and wife out
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Babanla000: 10:37pm On May 07, 2020
TheSTreetman:

I have Dingtone

The shaded one?
Yap

1 Like

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by newman0017(m): 10:45pm On May 07, 2020
I need am... How to reach you?
SkgeeBoss:

I can help out....
Little token Shikena
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 10:46pm On May 07, 2020
TheSTreetman:

Mturk was late last year... I created it using UK profile.. Mayb i got busted because of my VPN connection. And they told me to verify..

Since them, i keep trying to create another one to no avail

Were you able to get your funds out after being busted or funds were ceased?

I think UK is the best route for Mturk Sha
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by TheSTreetman: 10:52pm On May 07, 2020
ThisisIkemefuna:

Were you able to get your funds out after being busted or funds were ceased?

I think UK is the best route for Mturk Sha
. Funds gone with it around 52$
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Weirdgee: 11:18pm On May 07, 2020
seyemon:
Did you use a foreign name all through, also which country please... Thanks
Foreign name is the best
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by krett(m): 11:20pm On May 07, 2020
pls who has us number for sale ?
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by iphiy(m): 11:40pm On May 07, 2020
Taeewo:
You can use some US free number online to get pass that stage,but the real issue again is the number allocated by flyp can't receive code from prolific..

I used a US free number I saw online and they sent a code to that number. How can I get the code or proceed from there?
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by newman0017(m): 11:48pm On May 07, 2020
Sir I signed up Ohmydosh and have already earned 1.50 but then I have not been asked to verify the account through sms. I only filled out the profile and verified the email.... What could be the reason... How can I still verify the account.. Assist... Thanks sir grin
chuksbaby:

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by EyesOnGod41: 11:53pm On May 07, 2020
wandetooblack:

Hmm thanks for the insight bro... I've been thinking on how to setup a US bussines PayPal as I don't have 9ja doc to get the Lesotho PayPal and Africard.... VPN might not be issue cuz I have a paid premium ProtonVPN even thought I would like to get another one cuz of it instability sometimes. I have a us DL and prepaid card with 20$ balance which I'm planing to use for the PayPal but there is a problem.. Would like to PM you so you can enlighten me on one or two matter bro. Make PayPal no go hold person money later oo..

Send an e-mail via my profile
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Remijuice: 11:54pm On May 07, 2020
iphiy:

I used a US free number I saw online and they sent a code to that number. How can I get the code or proceed from there?

How did you get the number
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by wandetooblack: 12:12am On May 08, 2020
EyesOnGod41:

Send an e-mail via my profile

OK sent.
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by richmanrichard: 12:12am On May 08, 2020
chuksbaby:
No sir
hello, kudos to your amazing work here. Pls can one sign-up on prolific or musk without having a paypal account? Or can i add paypal later when i wants to make withdrawal? Can i also use someone's paypal account? Apologies for the 3 questions at once.

1 Like

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by SkgeeBoss(m): 12:36am On May 08, 2020
richmanrichard:
hello, kudos to your amazing work here. Pls can one sign-up on prolific or musk without having a paypal account? Or can i add paypal later when i wants to make withdrawal? Can i also use someone's paypal account? Apologies for the 3 questions at once.

U can add PayPal later
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by wandetooblack: 1:03am On May 08, 2020
This guy is a beast!

If to say I get 5k ...i swear to God. I go send ham naw naw naw for personal training .

Information is key man. God bless you chuckbaby

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) ... (263)

My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. / Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit / Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.