Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,625 members, 7,813,054 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:49 AM

Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home - Business (148) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home (254648 Views)

Tutorial -simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home / Post Covid-19: 5 Business Ideas You Should Start Working On / Life After COVID-19 : 5 Actions Your Business Can Take To Survive The Recession (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) ... (263) (Go Down)

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Geophilip: 9:26pm On May 08, 2020
Ayo199:
lol..its better to not fill than to go robe yourself
abi o just left it on 23% now, can't comma go n wound myself oh
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Nobody: 9:27pm On May 08, 2020
food go soon don.... still cooking the guide for free

image below

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Youngeasy1: 9:32pm On May 08, 2020
Youngeasy1:
I have never seen anything as frustrating as seeing people take the same instructions that you took and they are getting results and you are not getting any. This prolific is telling me something and I believe it will end in praise, been staying awake and burning data since this thread was created and yet nothing.

Congratulations to those that are really cashing out.

I will still stick around and try other options that the OP and other contributors will dish out from time to time.

Thank you Boss chuksbaby. I finally got survey on my prolific account today.

Thank you Catalyst4real for the concern and the assistance all the way. I missed a lot of survey today due to bad network that I have never experienced since the beginning of this thread. Network became an issue today that surveys kept flowing in.

About 2 of my surveys timed-out before I submitted due to bad network. Will I still be paid for those?

2 Likes

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Shollay20(m): 9:34pm On May 08, 2020
nice work here
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by ambitiouschap1: 9:34pm On May 08, 2020
God bless you boss, anxiously waiting for the blogging and fb ads tutorials

1 Like

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Youngeasy1: 9:34pm On May 08, 2020
chuksbaby:

image below

God bless you boss.. Anticipation mood activated!
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by SolomonGrundy: 9:34pm On May 08, 2020
Catalyst4real:

Exactly
And na why anytime i make reach £5 I dey cash out asap. I no wan hear "them block my account and i get big money inside" grin

Some foolish people fit cast this thing. E dey send mail like legit participant grin grin grin
Make we wise abeg
As in d whole tin tire me baba. Some Nigerians nor smart at all.
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Nobody: 9:41pm On May 08, 2020
Youngeasy1:

Thank you Catalyst4real for the concern and the assistance all the way. I missed a lot of survey today due to bad network that I have never experienced since the beginning of this thread. Network became an issue today that surveys kept flowing in.

About 2 of my surveys timed-out before I submitted due to bad network. Will I still be paid for those?

Village people finally leave you oooo...

2 Likes

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by ujlatino(m): 9:41pm On May 08, 2020
Youngeasy1:

Pls wat did u do different? Pls Put me tru o
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by SolomonGrundy: 9:42pm On May 08, 2020
chuksbaby:

Village people finally leave you oooo...
grin grin grin grin
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by vivvyo(m): 9:42pm On May 08, 2020
chuksbaby:

it wont take more that 2days, they will be approved.
I don't think this is always the case Sir.
I Know this because I have one from 4th may,still awaiting review and another from 5:30am 6th may also awaiting review.
However, I'm not bothered cause it's clearly stated that if the researcher fails to approve,the participant's will be credited on the said date.

@hardex10, just in case u're not approved after 48hrs ,it's nothing to worry about. It would surely come.

Chuks for president!

2 Likes

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Catalyst4real: 9:45pm On May 08, 2020
Youngeasy1:

Choiiiiiiiiiii. Finally bro! You have suffered. Glad its over

About those two surveys, send a message to the researchers and explain to them
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 9:49pm On May 08, 2020
chuksbaby:

image below

Wow. I think this is mturk tutorial. It's a banger man. This will be the greatest of it all. It will be interesting to see how the process of getting ssn will look like, I bet it will have something to do with paying someone abroad, lol.

I'm a big fan of you my man.

1 Like

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by MKULTRA: 9:50pm On May 08, 2020
Youngeasy1:

I faced same issues too using my GTBank card. I solved the issue following this guide I found online https : //bit dot ly/ 2SJSqM8
Don't forget to change dot to (.) and equally close the spaces.

Similarly you can also Google "How to add Nigeria credit card to Google Playstore"

Success!
thanks for your reply
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by SolomonGrundy: 9:54pm On May 08, 2020
chuksbaby:

image below
It's about to go down o....... shocked

1 Like

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by newman0017(m): 9:56pm On May 08, 2020
Baba, i dey on the verge o.. I am down since this evening thinking how to go about this...Help me bro guide me through
Greenbuoy:
Bros, you na my twin. I no get phone too. I perfectly understand how you feel. BUT NO GIVE UP O! Three days ago I almost gave up. To make matters worse back then, Hushed app cum die my funds join! Today, however, I don gather like 16Pounds. I no be pro, but I'm totally willing to help you with some guidance. DM if you want.
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Stone26: 9:57pm On May 08, 2020
Which Canada account has gotten survey for the pass two days now? Ever since I withdrew I have not gotten survey again
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by viklegend(m): 9:58pm On May 08, 2020
Anybody that has cashed out from PayPal to bank account should DM me ooo
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by newman0017(m): 9:59pm On May 08, 2020
Kiwi on windows pc? Any link to download 4rm
Weirdgee:
kiwi or Google chrome
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Ayo199(m): 10:02pm On May 08, 2020
This first picture appears when I switch off VPN if I say mk I hpen VPN go do am..I would Neva meet it..I'm short I haven't met a live survey on my account apart from on notifier

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by hardex10: 10:06pm On May 08, 2020
Thanks very much boss Dem don approved one out of five submition
chuksbaby:

it wont take more that 2days, they will be approved.

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Youngeasy1: 10:09pm On May 08, 2020
Catalyst4real:

Choiiiiiiiiiii. Finally bro! You have suffered. Glad its over

About those two surveys, send a message to the researchers and explain to them

All right bro.. I will do just that.
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by SolomonGrundy: 10:10pm On May 08, 2020
Stone26:
Which Canada account has gotten survey for the pass two days now? Ever since I withdrew I have not gotten survey again
I only got one early hours of dis morning through mail. It was a follow up study 4rm a previous one.
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by ujlatino(m): 10:12pm On May 08, 2020
Youngeasy1:

All right bro.. I will do just that.
Pls wat did u do differently?
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Weirdgee: 10:14pm On May 08, 2020
newman0017:
Kiwi on windows pc? Any link to download 4rm
nope on your phone from Google play store.
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Nobody: 10:38pm On May 08, 2020
Okay
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Catalyst4real: 10:42pm On May 08, 2020
Four40:
please oh I just joined warriorplus today and requested to be an affiliate. How do I know the link to share on twitte if I get approved?
I use turbo VPN as well
You'll get an email
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by blakid(m): 10:49pm On May 08, 2020
Youngeasy1:

Bro, please, What did you do different? I have not gotten a single survey since I opened my account

(1) (2) (3) ... (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) ... (263)

My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. / Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit / Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.