Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home - Business (150) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home (255811 Views)

Tutorial -simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home / Post Covid-19: 5 Business Ideas You Should Start Working On / Life After COVID-19 : 5 Actions Your Business Can Take To Survive The Recession (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) ... (263) (Go Down)

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Dreyfundz(m): 1:09am On May 09, 2020
Catalyst4real:

Exactly
And na why anytime i make reach £5 I dey cash out asap. I no wan hear "them block my account and i get big money inside" grin

Some foolish people fit cast this thing. E dey send mail like legit participant grin grin grin
Make we wise abeg
boss before you start to cash out to PayPal did you have to fund the PayPal first?
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by WinningDiva: 1:23am On May 09, 2020
Please cannot someone help me with a UK number even if it is to buy.
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by WinningDiva: 1:42am On May 09, 2020
onwubiko:
I get USA, Germany, uk and Canada number
Pls I need a UK number
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by OYENIYIJK: 2:59am On May 09, 2020
you dey online? them hold your account? chat me on Whatsapp in my signature now. I don teach 4 peoples now. I no know why dem no hold am may be you guys no dey worry prolific server.
when it is morning please don't contact I no know about that again. and mind you na free am given and free am given out free. if you no fit contact me just do am na midnight.
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by iwanvisityankee: 3:21am On May 09, 2020
OYENIYIJK:
you dey online? them hold your account? chat me on Whatsapp in my signature now. I don teach 4 peoples now. I no know why dem no hold am may be you guys no dey worry prolific server.
when it is morning please don't contact I no about that again. and mind you na free am given and free am given out. if you no fit contact me just do am na midnight we dey.
Your number doesn't appear on whatsapp
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by OYENIYIJK: 3:26am On May 09, 2020
iwanvisityankee:
Your number doesn't appear on whatsapp
updated
PS: to remove account I no know ooo, na fresh US
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by phr0nesis(m): 3:33am On May 09, 2020
onwubiko:
I get USA, Germany, uk and Canada number
Please I need a USA number
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Olusola147(m): 3:39am On May 09, 2020
NOBODY SHOULD UPLOAD ANY SCREEN SHOTS OR PICTURES HERE AGAIN.
ALSO, YOU GUYS SHOULD STOP MESSAGING THEIR SUPPORT. MESSAGING THEM WHEN YOU'RE NOT EVEN ELIGIBLE WOULD ONLY CAST THIS THING. READ UP FROM PAGE 1 TO SEE IF THERE'S ANYTHING YOU ARE NOT DOING RIGHT PLEASE.
BE WISE!!!
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Ayo199(m): 4:20am On May 09, 2020
silverrock:

My suggestion is this. If the surveys come when your VPN is off. Then don't turn it on at first. Open prolific and start the survey if your choice before you turn your VPN back on. Once you have accepted a survey, most likely you should be able to complete it.

This is a suggestion though. And I think it should work. The surveys come purely based on location. I've had no surveys since yesterday but suddenly after I experimented with a different location in the US on my VPN, I got three surveys done this night.

So my guy no fear to take the risk. Las Las you'll open a new account if this one is flagged. Its better than not getting anything at all.

Another recommendation is to get another VPN too. Location is key to prolific. And if your IP has already done a particular survey, forget it. E no go reach you again. That is the disadvantage of using free VPN with limited servers.
biggest red flag I guess..from 9ja to Usa..dey will suspect me

1 Like

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by newman0017(m): 5:50am On May 09, 2020
Can you help someone setup one 4 a token?
realest2:
if everyone starts messaging them because his or her account is on hold, what do you think will happen? They will definitely notice something is off of course. if you can't create it yourself, pay someone to help you do it
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Greenbuoy(m): 5:52am On May 09, 2020
newman0017:
Drop me your email boss, help me out
olawale olanrewaju 37 at gmail dot com (clear the spaces; at = @; dot = .)
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by dplores(m): 5:59am On May 09, 2020
Is there anyone here with a reliable UK VCC source that can be reloaded? Pm me...
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by africanman85: 6:16am On May 09, 2020
No survey since o. I have downloaded kiwi browser but my problem is each time I log in through kiwi browser, if I come back again it will still tell me to log in.
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by newman0017(m): 6:28am On May 09, 2020
sent you an email ... Good morning
Greenbuoy:
olawale olanrewaju 37 at gmail dot com (clear the spaces; at = @; dot = .)
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by IamNat: 6:40am On May 09, 2020
Hi guys, good morning,
Please, sometimes ago someone posted something on how to set paypal to accept and convert all incoming funds regardless of whether you have the incoming currency as your currency or not.

Please if you have a link to that page,kindly share or if you are the boss that posted it, please kindly help a brother by re-posting it here, i just went through page 100 to 150 this morning( took me over an hour) without any success.

Also, i created my paypal without any VPN on, but yet I still have the usual Red Flag -We need additional information from you thingy, although I haven't linked my card, i wanted to just transfer my funds on it for now and then by Monday, i'll get the UBA Africard but then I really need to be sure that the Additional Information Red flag won't cause me any trouble eventually. Please help a brother.

Modified
Okay guys, I found it, it's on page 97 and here's the link:

https://www.nairaland.com/5795776/page1-updated-7-5-20/96#89170219

Thanks.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Nerdnextdoor: 7:13am On May 09, 2020
Great opportunity now for those that are highly interested in their online/internet security, privacy and easily accessing restricted websites/apps, You are welcome to call or Whatsapp 07068627509 for more inquiries on getting your Nord VPN 1, 2, and/or 3yrs premium Plan at a very cheap price
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Weirdgee: 7:13am On May 09, 2020
good morning guys pls how do I connect my PayPal account to prolific
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Nerdnextdoor: 7:14am On May 09, 2020
USA NUMBER AVAILABLE FOR WHATSAPP VERIFICATION
phr0nesis:

Please I need a USA number
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by phr0nesis(m): 7:26am On May 09, 2020
Nerdnextdoor:
USA NUMBER AVAILABLE FOR WHATSAPP VERIFICATION
I need it for prolific verification
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by newman0017(m): 7:27am On May 09, 2020
Mbok people wey no get whatsapp nko?
Nerdnextdoor:
Great opportunity now for those that are highly interested in their online/internet security, privacy and easily accessing restricted websites/apps, You are welcome to call or Whatsapp 07068627509 for more inquiries on getting your Nord VPN 1, 2, and/or 3yrs premium Plan at a very cheap price
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Geophilip: 7:29am On May 09, 2020
USA & Canada number available, not for prolific reg again can be use for other stuff.
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Greenbuoy(m): 7:33am On May 09, 2020
newman0017:
sent you an email ... Good morning
I greet you, bros. Have u been able to register an account that's not on hold?
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Dreyfundz(m): 7:40am On May 09, 2020
IamNat:
Hi guys, good morning,
Please, sometimes ago someone posted something on how to set paypal to accept and convert all incoming funds regardless of whether you have the incoming currency as your currency or not.

Please if you have a link to that page,kindly share or if you are the boss that posted it, please kindly help a brother by re-posting it here, i just went through page 100 to 150 this morning( took me over an hour) without any success.

Also, i created my paypal without any VPN on, but yet I still have the usual Red Flag -We need additional information from you thingy, although I haven't linked my card, i wanted to just transfer my funds on it for now and then by Monday, i'll get the UBA Africard but then I really need to be sure that the Additional Information Red flag won't cause me any trouble eventually. Please help a brother.

Modified

Thanks.
thank you for this info
I have also been looking for it on the thread but couldn't find it
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by newman0017(m): 7:48am On May 09, 2020
I have not been able o bros... Tried again early early mor mor stll matter no gree.. What can i do ? Check your email
Greenbuoy:
I greet you, bros. Have u been able to register an account that's not on hold?
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by mishack94: 8:03am On May 09, 2020
Please I kept on getting your account is on hold by prolific once I verify my email.
Please someone should put me through on what to do to avoid that thanks
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Nobody: 8:17am On May 09, 2020
Prolific
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Ocallen: 8:22am On May 09, 2020
IamNat:
Hi guys, good morning,

Modified

Thanks.

Guys don't bother yourselves if you get this message. PayPal don cast. They have reviewed their policy.
You can receive fund or fund your paypal but you cannot withdraw from it to a bank account or to a linked card.
It has started. E don dey cast small small.
Waiting to see when prolific will give an update to review theirs due to people not using their brains to think.
Mtcheww!

Enjoy while it last. grin grin
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Remijuice: 8:25am On May 09, 2020
[quote author=Catalyst4real post=89329150][/quote]

You Sell US Number
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Remijuice: 8:30am On May 09, 2020
Ocallen:

Guys don't bother yourselves if you get this message. PayPal don cast. They have reviewed their policy.
You can receive fund or fund your paypal but you cannot withdraw from it to a bank account or to a linked card.
Waiting to see when prolific will give an update to review theirs due to people not using their brains to think.
Mtcheww!

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by meetme01: 8:32am On May 09, 2020
Ocallen:

Mtcheww!

This is why lost of folks don't come online to help with their side hustle. Nigerians will sha cast that platform. Doing things right is just a problem. Read extensively and ask questions, NO they would be forming big boy level.
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by silverrock(m): 8:34am On May 09, 2020
Ocallen:

Mtcheww!

No more card withdrawals?
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Catalyst4real: 8:34am On May 09, 2020
Remijuice:

You Sell US Number

No, contact Ineaghe

(1) (2) (3) ... (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) ... (263)

My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. / Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit / Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.