Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,685 members, 7,809,589 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:43 AM

Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home - Business (153) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home (254074 Views)

Tutorial -simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home / Post Covid-19: 5 Business Ideas You Should Start Working On / Life After COVID-19 : 5 Actions Your Business Can Take To Survive The Recession (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) ... (263) (Go Down)

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by chosen4now: 12:30pm On May 09, 2020
kellyjoesteve:
Could it be I'm the one making mistake participate or research?

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by IamNat: 12:31pm On May 09, 2020
Ocallen:

Guys don't bother yourselves if you get this message. PayPal don cast. They have reviewed their policy.
You can receive fund or fund your paypal but you cannot withdraw from it to a bank account or to a linked card.
It has started. E don dey cast small small.
Waiting to see when prolific will give an update to review theirs due to people not using their brains to think.
Mtcheww!

Enjoy while it last. grin grin

Really? When was this?
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by newman0017(m): 12:32pm On May 09, 2020
Baba what about phone number verification?
chosen4now:

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Nobody: 12:42pm On May 09, 2020
newman0017:
Baba i dey try verify my phone number... Dem saying Phone Number
Please ensure you enter a valid phone number. What shall i do in this ?

Click the drop-down button and navigate Nigeria, put in your number omitting the first 0, you'll be good
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by onwubiko(m): 12:44pm On May 09, 2020
newman0017:
No vex 4 am boss.. His saying 4rm where he is standing... Please do you know way of verifying with number.. I dey try add number im dey say make i make sure it valid number
where did you get the number from?
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Youngtekkey(m): 12:44pm On May 09, 2020
Ocallen:

Have you checked your paypal to see if you have the withdrawal option button. If it is not there, how then do you withdraw?
Guys seriously, online stuff is a thing of shinning your eyes and being very patient.
If you have the withdrawal option button on your summary page let us know.
Which bank card do you add to your PayPal, I added my uba profits card and got the pp code yesterday and verify it, the withdrawal option is they add is showing my card. Is this why you said PayPal is called before?
Now now, that I still check the option to register to my card and a $5 commission been deducted is still showing, so wetin you dey talk
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Nobody: 12:45pm On May 09, 2020
Appliedmaths:
Guys abeg how does this PayPal thing works? How do receive funds here in 9ja?

I've set up my ohmydosh and I'm stuck on the PayPal thing.

Any help will do, thanks!

Cc chuksbaby

Have you reach the £10 minimum Payout?
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by newman0017(m): 12:45pm On May 09, 2020
Sorry sir, I meant on prolific site.. It's coming back saying make sure you add a valid number
NetlaBlog:

Click the drop-down button and navigate Nigeria, put in your number omitting the first 0, you'll be good
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by onwubiko(m): 12:46pm On May 09, 2020
SkgeeBoss:

Keep shut ITK
you don't know anything, so stop misleading
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by newman0017(m): 12:47pm On May 09, 2020
Dingtone o
onwubiko:
where did you get the number from?
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Youngtekkey(m): 12:49pm On May 09, 2020
Ocallen:

Have you checked your paypal to see if you have the withdrawal option button. If it is not there, how then do you withdraw?
Guys seriously, online stuff is a thing of shinning your eyes and being very patient.
If you have the withdrawal option button on your summary page let us know.
Which kind of bank card do you add to your PayPal, I added my uba prepaid card and got the pp code yesterday and verify it, the withdrawal option is there when you click on transfer funds, it is showing I can transfer to my card. Is it because you can't see options to transfer to your card that you said PayPal is casted before?
Now now, that I still check the option to transfer funds, and the option to transfer to my card and a $5 commission to be deducted is still showing, so wetin you dey talk
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Nobody: 12:49pm On May 09, 2020
newman0017:
Sorry sir, I meant on prolific site.. It's coming back saying make sure you add a valid number

Ohh, I don't know how it's done, my account is still on hold.
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by onwubiko(m): 12:49pm On May 09, 2020
newman0017:
Dingtone o
is it for prolific?
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by onwubiko(m): 12:51pm On May 09, 2020
LXG2:

Oga pls if you dont know how to talk to people please don't ever quote me again. What I told him to do that is what I did for myself and it worked. And for your information I haven't linked my pp to my prolific acc, but I have gotten some surveys to do already.
you don't know anything, simple
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Ocallen: 12:52pm On May 09, 2020
Youngtekkey:

Which bank card do you add to your PayPal, I added my uba profits card and got the pp code yesterday and verify it, the withdrawal option is they add is showing my card. Is this why you said PayPal is called before?
Now now, that I still check the option to register to my card and a $5 commission been deducted is still showing, so wetin you dey talk

The summary page on your PayPal, is it showing you option of withdrawal? If does, then I say congrats.
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by LXG2(m): 12:53pm On May 09, 2020
chosen4now:

Please let's be patient with each other...actually your advice was wrong because if it were to be his' about me' it will be made clear....however from experience it is the PayPal....

I faced similar issue as he is doing now. For 2 days I did not get any surveys but someone advised me on my about me. it disappeared and I got 4 surveys immediately. And ever since I have been getting surveys with out even me verifying my PayPal. And dont get me wrong I am not ruling out pp let him verify it and see how it goes.
NOBODY KNOWS ALL IF WE DID WE WON'T BE HERE
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Glistinin(m): 12:53pm On May 09, 2020
[quote author=Ocallen post=89346664]

Guys don't bother yourselves if you get this message. PayPal don cast. They have reviewed their policy.
You can receive fund or fund your paypal but you cannot withdraw from it to a bank account or to a linked card.
It has started. E don dey cast small small.
Waiting to see when prolific will give an update to review theirs due to people not using their brains to think.
Mtcheww!

Enjoy while it last. grin grin

Oga stop talking about what you don't know with authority! It makes you look like a fool!

What happened concerning Paypal guys was that the "Withdraw" button was removed and got replaced with "Transfer" button.
So you can transfer funds to your Africard card once you tap on it during transfer.

Oga Chucks well done for your selfless work here.
But some Nigerians will always be Nigerians. They casted Respondent, Intellizoom, Onepoll, etc since last year because of their very stubborn dispositions.

13 Likes

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by newman0017(m): 12:53pm On May 09, 2020
Yes bro please assist
onwubiko:
is it for prolific?
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Nobody: 12:58pm On May 09, 2020
bashiruhammed97:

U guys don't get it.. the tax additional thingy is not for those running a Lesotho PayPal but US. I guess.

Tho I have not create PayPal account yet...

Ohh, Thanks for the clarification.

Cc newman0017

1 Like

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Youngtekkey(m): 1:01pm On May 09, 2020
Ocallen:

The summary page on your PayPal, is it showing you option of withdrawal? If does, then I say congrats.
It is there and been replaced with transfer funds, once you click on it, if your card is eligible,. You'll see it there
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Glistinin(m): 1:02pm On May 09, 2020
If you want your account to at least live long,

Always use one network, glo or mtn or airtel to open your PayPal account. And maintain one Sim card.
Always use one browser (chrome preferably) to open your account.
Maintain one device for your PayPal login. If you're using phone, stick to it alone. If your using PC stick to it alone.
Always log in with /ls since it's Lesotho. Good luck.

Make sure you don't receive funds from unverified sources because Paypal will see the action as money laundering and limit your account.

Note, I have been rocking my Paypal account for a long time now with no issues.

Finally, those sent the tax email should not worry at all. It is meant for US customers.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by onwubiko(m): 1:05pm On May 09, 2020
newman0017:
Yes bro please assist
Na for sale oo, Call me if interested
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by newman0017(m): 1:08pm On May 09, 2020
Name 4 sale? I need phone number that can verify the acct
onwubiko:
Name for sale oo, Call me if interested
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by AIT1(m): 1:08pm On May 09, 2020
WalkerMichael:

Stop accessing your Lesotho Paypal with VPN, use your Nigeria ip. I pray you don't see "just small" of PayPal wahala o

Good day bro. How far about Affiliate marketing?
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by AIT1(m): 1:10pm On May 09, 2020
Hureira:
hmm. That won't be funny..
Did clickbank remove all accounts with vpn? I just created recently and worked.. Hoping to learn how to earn from there ...
So ee don cast before i start self

How did you create your account?
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by onwubiko(m): 1:12pm On May 09, 2020
newman0017:
Name 4 sale? I need phone number that can verify the acct
sorry, I mean to say Na for sale
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by ibrash600: 1:21pm On May 09, 2020
Seems prolific is not accepting all these virtual number again, I have tired 5 different numbers, keep saying make sure you enter valid number.. who has verified using virtual phone number today?
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by newman0017(m): 1:24pm On May 09, 2020
I am having same issues
ibrash600:
Seems prolific is not accepting all these virtual number again, I have tired 5 different numbers, keep saying make sure you enter valid number.. who has verified using virtual phone number today?
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by A50boner: 1:26pm On May 09, 2020
Youngtekkey:

It is there and been replaced with transfer funds, once you click on it, if your card is eligible,. You'll see it there
transfer or withdraw is not in my PayPal summary page...created account today linked my card too....I used my Gtb MasterCard though
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Greenbuoy(m): 1:27pm On May 09, 2020
newman0017:
Greenbuoy
He He He... TESTIMONY TIME
I want to specially thank and appreciate my boss Greenbuoy . Baba after YOU na still YOU oo.. I am totally indebted for this act of KINDNESS you do 4 me this morning.. FINALLY after so LONG.... I don Accant na God WIN O grin grin
Nothing do you!

1 Like

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Onlinebar: 1:27pm On May 09, 2020
Glistinin:

If you want your account to at least live long,

Always use one network, glo or mtn or airtel to open your PayPal account. And maintain one Sim card.
Always use one browser (chrome preferably) to open your account.
Maintain one device for your PayPal login. If you're using phone, stick to it alone. If your using PC stick to it alone.
Always log in with /ls since it's Lesotho. Good luck.

Make sure you don't receive funds from unverified sources because Paypal will see the action as money laundering and limit your account.

Note, I have been rocking my Paypal account for a long time now with no issues.

Finally, those sent the tax email should not worry at all. It is meant for US customers.
Good day bro

I've been trying to add my debit card (zenith master card) to my PayPal but it keeps declining
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Catalyst4real: 1:28pm On May 09, 2020
A50boner:
transfer or withdraw is not in my PayPal summary page...created account today linked my card too....I used my Gtb MasterCard though
You sure no be naija PayPal you open?

(1) (2) (3) ... (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) ... (263)

My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. / Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit / Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.