Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,981 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:27 AM

Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home - Business (210) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home (254484 Views)

Tutorial -simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home / Post Covid-19: 5 Business Ideas You Should Start Working On / Life After COVID-19 : 5 Actions Your Business Can Take To Survive The Recession (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) ... (263) (Go Down)

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Weirdgee: 10:59am On May 17, 2020
InspireWealthB:

Hello! I don't think that will change anything.
I tried the Africard several times before the Zenith MasterCard. It didn't work.

I think the challenge is that there are two kinds of Africard (International or High KYC and Local or Low KYC). I said that because I remember the customer care reps arguing about which of them to give me when I was there.

In fact, one of the ladies there did warn me that this particular one will not work because it's low KYC but since about 3 others were saying that she's wrong, that the only difference between them is the amount that can be funded on the card, I went with the majority.

I'll have to go back to the bank (like the girl predicted I would grin) to reapply for the other one the girl mentioned (though it may take time cos they don't have it in the bank then according to the girl) or go for Zenith Bank Prepaid Visa Card.
Then go for the international high africard.
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by SanThiago: 11:02am On May 17, 2020
Tundexi:

Una dey do Artificial Language Learning grin

Lolz baba yes ooh. As long as na for the bar, no biggie, afterall Emilia Clark learnt a whole 3000 words of Valerian in a controlled condition to play her role of denarys targaryan of game of thrones grin grin
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Nobody: 11:06am On May 17, 2020
SanThiago:
Sifia pains..... cry cry And no, it does not require webcam. Whenever you see that one spot remaining, just start crying
Na free or premium VPN u dey use? Free VPN these days aren't safe especially Turbo VPN.
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Nobody: 11:10am On May 17, 2020
SanThiago:

Lolz baba yes ooh. As long as na for the bar, no biggie, afterall Emilia Clark learnt a whole 3000 words of Valerian in a controlled condition to play her role of denarys targaryan of game of thrones grin grin

grin grin grin Inside life
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by SanThiago: 11:19am On May 17, 2020
AccessME:
Na free or premium VPN u dey use? Free VPN these days aren't safe especially Turbo VPN.

Turbo VPN since day 1

I have other paid vpn accounts but anytime i switch to them, no single survey at all at all
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by ify009: 11:23am On May 17, 2020
SanThiago:

I'm totally in this together with you... 4 days now, no single survey approved... My money just hang..

That means there’s nothing wrong with my account then!! Phew!! What a relieve smiley

Thanks
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by ify009: 11:25am On May 17, 2020
SanThiago:

Turbo VPN since day 1

I have other paid vpn accounts but anytime i switch to them, no single survey at all at all

Pls do you have Nord premium login? Pls help me with it.. pls
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by SanThiago: 11:33am On May 17, 2020
ify009:

That means there’s nothing wrong with my account then!! Phew!! What a relieve smiley

Thanks

Or there's something wrong with both our accounts. It can go either way dear. grin

1 Like

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by ify009: 11:36am On May 17, 2020
SanThiago:

Or there's something wrong with both our accounts. It can go either way dear. grin

I refuse to go with this option grin

2 Likes

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by SanThiago: 11:38am On May 17, 2020
ify009:

Try any of the below that has a gmail.. I was using some of them before nord started misbehaving. Don't know if they're still working

1 Like

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Brymo4all(m): 11:38am On May 17, 2020
For sale
ify009:

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Weirdgee: 11:43am On May 17, 2020
naso I see one survey $1.4£ but I couldn't complete it I was disqualified because am using VPN that's how I missed cool 1.4£ this morning.
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by africanman85: 11:44am On May 17, 2020
I tried to participate today in a survey and they told me that there server detected that am using a VPN. Is turbo Vpn i use o .That I cannot continue or that I should switch off the vpn and that the study is meant for US citizens. I have to return the survey grin. Anybody experience this b4 ? How did u continue ?
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by ineaghe(m): 11:48am On May 17, 2020
africanman85:
I tried to participate today in a survey and they told me that there server detected that am using a VPN. Is turbo Vpn i use o .That I cannot continue or that I should switch off the vpn and that the study is meant for US citizens. I have to return the survey grin. Anybody experience this b4 ? How did u continue ?
Was it in the middle of the survey or as you clicked on the link that will take you to the webpage containing the survey?
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Nobody: 11:52am On May 17, 2020
SanThiago:

Turbo VPN since day 1

Pls help me with log in details for Turbo VPN. Since yesterday I've only done 1 survey using Tunnel Bear VPN now. I changed to Tunnel Bear when I found out my NG IP is still exposed when using Turbo free account.
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by SanThiago: 11:54am On May 17, 2020
AccessME:
Pls help me with log in details for Turbo VPN. Since yesterday I've only done 1 survey using Tunnel Bear VPN now. I changed to Tunnel Bear when I found out my NG IP is still exposed when using Turbo free account.

It's the turbo free account am also using till now
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Nobody: 11:54am On May 17, 2020
africanman85:
Free Turbo VPN usage still detect Niger IP. I will advise u change to premium account.
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Nobody: 11:55am On May 17, 2020
SanThiago:

u don't mean it pls which country u dey use? me I'm using UK

1 Like

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Klington: 11:55am On May 17, 2020
Papacypaul:
Na only USA virtual number cast, i register Canada account yesterday and a uk number today with virtual number..
Please i will need you to assist me in getting a number to verify my prolly account.
How do we do it please?
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by africanman85: 11:55am On May 17, 2020
ineaghe:

Was it in the middle of the survey or as you clicked on the link that will take you to the webpage containing the survey?
I wanted to acknowledge acceptance.
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by africanman85: 11:59am On May 17, 2020
AccessME:
Free Turbo VPN usage still detect Niger IP. I will advise u change to premium account.
Which premium VPN do u use for PC ? D survey is meant for PC.
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Nobody: 12:05pm On May 17, 2020
Weirdgee:
naso I see one survey $1.4£ but I couldn't complete it I was disqualified because am using VPN that's how I missed cool 1.4£ this morning.
Na free Turbo VPN account u dey use?
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Nobody: 12:08pm On May 17, 2020
africanman85:
Which premium VPN do u use for PC ? D survey is meant for PC.
Express and CyberGhost are good.
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Softmojo(m): 12:10pm On May 17, 2020
For those looking for US number, use textverified dot com. It's not free, but it works. Sure banker.

For virtual cards, you can get from GTB if you have account with them. Its not free too. Its N500.

For Warrior+ in case you have difficulty finding twitter trends, use thiz website
trends24 dot in
Select USA to see the latest trends for the hour

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by meekmill(m): 12:21pm On May 17, 2020
Asadujames202:

My account is still on hold
Though I have only been able to verify my email
Yet to verify phone number.cus I'm yet to get a phone number

Should I delete the account

Same here bro , any solution?
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by project8(m): 12:24pm On May 17, 2020
FuegoXXX:

No
. happy Sunday guys, so I gave this guy a try and he did buy my dollar from my PayPal acct.thanks for ur sincerity Mr Fuegoxxx.and to the op I say anoda tnx.atlist person Don gt money to sub now.

2 Likes

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by meekmill(m): 12:27pm On May 17, 2020
ify009:

I can give you , if you can also give me uk or usa number
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by SGRACE1(m): 12:37pm On May 17, 2020
InspireWealthB:

Hello! I don't think that will change anything.
I tried the Africard several times before the Zenith MasterCard. It didn't work.

I think the challenge is that there are two kinds of Africard (International or High KYC and Local or Low KYC). I said that because I remember the customer care reps arguing about which of them to give me when I was there.

In fact, one of the ladies there did warn me that this particular one will not work because it's low KYC but since about 3 others were saying that she's wrong, that the only difference between them is the amount that can be funded on the card, I went with the majority.

I'll have to go back to the bank (like the girl predicted I would grin) to reapply for the other one the girl mentioned (though it may take time cos they don't have it in the bank then according to the girl) or go for Zenith Bank Prepaid Visa Card.
100% correct
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Weirdgee: 1:05pm On May 17, 2020
AccessME:
Na free Turbo VPN account u dey use?
No na proxy VPN
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by mistasha: 1:05pm On May 17, 2020
SanThiago:

been using this since day one too,
but just few minutes ago I got denied a survey that detected VPN

time to switch

also ,the awaiting review issh is also experienced here, but I don't think its sth to worry about.
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by stano2(m): 1:14pm On May 17, 2020
meekmill:

Same here bro , any solution?
No solution.... delete that account and create a new one...make sure your account is not on hold before you start verifying
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by stano2(m): 1:17pm On May 17, 2020
SanThiago:

I'm totally in this together with you... 4 days now, no single survey approved... My money just hang..
be patient.... It can even take a week to be approved

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) ... (263)

My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. / Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit / Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.