Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,955 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:38 AM

Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home - Business (214) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home (254471 Views)

Tutorial -simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home / Post Covid-19: 5 Business Ideas You Should Start Working On / Life After COVID-19 : 5 Actions Your Business Can Take To Survive The Recession (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) ... (263) (Go Down)

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by FuegoXXX: 8:24am On May 18, 2020
ACCOUNT ON HOLD.
Good morning guys,
I'll be sharing a few tips for those with their accounts on hold which may be due to a number of reasons you have to look out for before registration.

1. VPN.
Weak or blacklisted IPs, or VPN service changing details during registration. To solve this, check your VPN status on whoer.net.
On whoer, a disguise of 80-90% should work. If below this range, check under, there is a list of solutions such as changing your phone time, language settings and disabling 'Web RTC' to improve that or purchasing a premium service.

Also, look out for 'DNS' ' Blacklisted' 'Proxy server's' and 'Anonymizer.' An all green means you're good to go.

2. SAVED CACHE/COOKIES.
Always clear your browser cache or cookies before any new registration.

3. REPEATED EMAIL ADDRESS/DETAILS.
Use fresh Gmail address and details before registration. Copy the verification link from Gmail inbox into a secure browser, with your VPN turned on and verify.
Avoid verification inside the Gmail app Inbuilt browser. E get why!
Also your choice of browser matters. Maybe Kiwi/Tor/Rocket.

After verification. Check your 'Account status' if it's not 'On hold,'
Get in touch with me for your PHONE NUMBERS for INSTANT VERIFICATION.US or UK.
and EXCHANGER SERVICES when it's cash out time. grin

Note: This info is specific to Prol***c.
Good luck guys, let's get this!!!

N.B:
To prevent spamming, don't quote this message for your personal questions.
Make a comment or send me a PM.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by project8(m): 8:38am On May 18, 2020
Daddyxyz:
Arabiandude:
Make minimum of $15 daily by performing daily tasks presented to you by an affiliate earning site.
No registration fee, it's free of charge.
Kind quote this post and drop your WhatsApp contact to get the link on WhatsApp.
Note: you might need a strong VPN to access the site because it's a foreign site and you can make withdrawal through Bitcoin, credit card, etc. I am given this site to just 50 nairalanders. Again, I am not asking you to pay me a dime because it's not needed nor necessary...this is just me helping just like the op of this thread has helped so many nairalanders.

send pls
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by bashiruhammed97(m): 8:44am On May 18, 2020
Babawale01:
How I wish i have Polly account.

Can someone help me with a prolly account please? All the account wey I dey open just dey onhold with no head way
I get Canada prolly acct.. how much you wan pay??
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Asadujames202(m): 8:46am On May 18, 2020
Robisky001:

Yes

Have they approved your account
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Robisky001(m): 9:06am On May 18, 2020
Asadujames202:

Have they approved your account
I don't know yet. I have not check as of today.
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Asadujames202(m): 9:06am On May 18, 2020
Robisky001:
I don't know yet. I have not check as of today.

Ok, when you do kindly get back to me
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by sammytee042(m): 9:20am On May 18, 2020
Good morning guys. Someone should pleasecome to my aid. I have spent alot on this prolific yet m not getting any survey. Anyone with already verified account that is already receiving survey and available for sale should DM me.
80 three one 5 2 four 2 59
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Zubbykan007(m): 9:27am On May 18, 2020
CANADA NUMBER STILL AVAILABLE
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by anny270: 9:38am On May 18, 2020
Asadujames202:

Ok, when you do kindly get back to me
nairaland bot just placed a ban on account. I just checked now, it's still on hold.
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Asadujames202(m): 9:39am On May 18, 2020
anny270:
nairaland bot just placed a ban on account. I just checked now, it's still on hold.

Is the number real or fake
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by anny270: 9:44am On May 18, 2020
Asadujames202:

Is the number real or fake
I bought it from fuegoxxx, so I can't actually tell. Do you think that's the cause?
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Asadujames202(m): 9:47am On May 18, 2020
anny270:
I bought it from fuegoxxx, so I can't actually tell. Do you think that's the cause?

I can't tell.

Did you receive a code
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by anny270: 9:53am On May 18, 2020
Asadujames202:

I can't tell.

Did you receive a code

He received it and forwarded to me.
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Neimar: 10:00am On May 18, 2020
anny270:

How much did you buy it?
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by stano2(m): 10:04am On May 18, 2020
Asadujames202:

I can't tell.

Did you receive a code

Fuegoxx numbers works
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Daddyxyz: 10:04am On May 18, 2020

FuegoXXX
:
ACCOUNT ON HOLD.
Good morning guys,
I'll be sharing a few tips for those with their accounts on hold which may be due to a number of reasons you have to look out for before registration.

1. VPN.
Weak or blacklisted IPs, or VPN service changing details during registration. To solve this, check your VPN status on whoer.net.
On whoer, a disguise of 80-90% should work. If below this range, check under, there is a list of solutions such as changing your phone time, language settings and disabling 'Web RTC' to improve that or purchasing a premium service.

Also, look out for 'DNS' ' Blacklisted' 'Proxy server's' and 'Anonymizer.' An all green means you're good to go.

2. SAVED CACHE/COOKIES.
Always clear your browser cache or cookies before any new registration.

3. REPEATED EMAIL ADDRESS/DETAILS.
Use fresh Gmail address and details before registration. Copy the verification link from Gmail inbox into a secure browser, with your VPN turned on and verify.
Avoid verification inside the Gmail app Inbuilt browser. E get why!
Also your choice of browser matters. Maybe Kiwi/Tor/Rocket.

After verification. Check your 'Account status' if it's not 'On hold,'
Get in touch with me for your PHONE NUMBERS for INSTANT VERIFICATION.US or UK.
and EXCHANGER SERVICES when it's cash out time. grin

Note: This info is specific to Prol***c.
Good luck guys, let's get this!!!

N.B:
To prevent spamming, don't quote this message for your personal questions.
Make a comment or send me a PM.
pls can you teach me how to know my statue on LovePeddler.net pls
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by rawe45: 10:04am On May 18, 2020
SolomonGrundy:
Have u been able to link urs?

yes.

1 Like

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by pat077: 10:11am On May 18, 2020
@Fuegoxxx, do u know how one can disable webrtc on Kiwi browser?
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by rawe45: 10:15am On May 18, 2020
THURAFTERNOON:
Hi guys. I got an error message "We're sorry, but we weren't able to add this card" while trying to add my new international high Africard to my Lesotho Paypal. The card has a balance of 1,600naira+. Anyone knows what I can do please? Or did PayPal stop Africard from working? Please I'd appreciate it if anyone can guide me on what to do. My one week stress of going to the bank shouldn't be in vain please cry

Paypal didn't stop the card. have you activated the card? Are you positive its the international high card?
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by fmcjunior(m): 10:27am On May 18, 2020
I don't think this prolly notifier is working well. I got notified on my pc of a new survey and I went back to my page immediately and it was empty. And my prolly account was opened too on my browser.
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Asadujames202(m): 10:30am On May 18, 2020
anny270:

Can you still use the number in opening another account
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Asadujames202(m): 10:30am On May 18, 2020
stano2:
Fuegoxx numbers works

How much you buy am
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by THURAFTERNOON: 10:33am On May 18, 2020
rawe45:

Paypal didn't stop the card. have you activated the card? Are you positive its the international high card?

Yes. It was even indicated in the email I got from them "International High"

Please guys what other bank cards did you add to your Lesotho Paypal?
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by FuegoXXX: 10:50am On May 18, 2020
pat077:
@Fuegoxxx, do u know how one can disable webrtc on Kiwi browser?
Visit: chrome://flags/#disable-webrtc
Click “Disable WebRTC“.
Restart browser

1 Like

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by paragon40(m): 10:51am On May 18, 2020
Asadujames202:

How much you buy am
bros you've been asking the same question since yesterday, why not chat them up and ask yourself it's that simple.
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Taeewo(m): 11:07am On May 18, 2020
I don tire with this bros prolly, almost 25 email wasted.. Please who can help me with U Es Hay Bros prolly account?

I call am bros cus he don show me shege...
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by rawe45: 11:13am On May 18, 2020
fmcjunior:
I don't think this prolly notifier is working well. I got notified on my pc of a new survey and I went back to my page immediately and it was empty. And my prolly account was opened too on my browser.

honestly it is slow.
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by nappy760(m): 11:31am On May 18, 2020
S I just decided to give prolly I try be creating an account.
1. I switched on my vphen...(turbo vphen lite)
2. Used pH browser( cleared cache, browser history and everything clearable)
3. Opened prolly site and filled in my details.
4. Verified everything verifiable.
5.But the account is on hold undecided

Is there hope for me?

Note: I claimed UK...haven't filled anything relating to that in my "About you" page
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Caleycash(m): 11:32am On May 18, 2020
Daddyxyz:
Arabiandude:
Make minimum of $15 daily by performing daily tasks presented to you by an affiliate earning site.
No registration fee, it's free of charge.
Kind quote this post and drop your WhatsApp contact to get the link on WhatsApp.
Note: you might need a strong VPN to access the site because it's a foreign site and you can make withdrawal through Bitcoin, credit card, etc. I am given this site to just 50 nairalanders. Again, I am not asking you to pay me a dime because it's not needed nor necessary...this is just me helping just like the op of this thread has helped so many nairalanders.

Hey guys be weary of this stupid idiot... he is a scammer!!!, don't give the fool any money!

2 Likes

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by paulsir: 11:37am On May 18, 2020
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by shommans: 11:42am On May 18, 2020
Morning all, Chuksbaby still thankful for your selfless efforts too.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) ... (263)

My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. / Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit / Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.