Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,745 members, 7,827,752 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home - Business (256) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home (257163 Views)

Tutorial -simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home / Post Covid-19: 5 Business Ideas You Should Start Working On / Life After COVID-19 : 5 Actions Your Business Can Take To Survive The Recession (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (253) (254) (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) ... (263) (Go Down)

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by ArticleBeast: 5:40am On May 25, 2020
Make it paid even if it is 1000 naira. You see eh, Nigerians do not deserve anything free. I am telling you from experience. Forget the boss and the useless hailing they give you. Nigerians are the most terrible, hypocritical, and wicked set of people you will help.

4 Likes

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Sammiel: 6:10am On May 25, 2020
chuksbaby:
some of you have turned here to market place.

Am just watching.

May just abandon/delete this thread and move to telegram where i wanted to share a new site like proli tomorrow. at least you can earn $50 monthly... then use multiple accounts..

I dont like what am seeing here this days
I support you 100%. The purpose of the thread is already defeated. Leaving the thread active is just to give room for them to constitute more nuisance and make a mess of the whole thing. I believe those who truly need the knowledge already have it.
The recent set of people littering the thread with random posts are not even doing so to truly help others but for personal gains of which you the thread owner never requested anything on creating the thread.
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by newman0017(m): 6:16am On May 25, 2020
This guy sha... Baba wetin dey pain you? Take Ogi na grin grin
MrDerrick:
so selling of numbers is now bad thing. .. people have been asking for ways to get number that will verify prolific and haven't given a reasonable answer. .... all the options you gave are not working.

Let me ask you a question ...... how do you expect people to verify there number on prolific without this marketers?

Give us the name of the app you personally use to get numbers and see if you will see any person selling number again...

You are taking about marketing, you don't you market your "whatsapp group class" ? Or do you run the class for free? The answer is no..

You create a thread without proper explanation

People have been complaining about account on hold, not getting survey, how to get numbers etc

Without answers, all you do is keep threatening people to stop posting informations....

And the mumu followers hear will be like:

Sir please forgive us
Sir please continue doing your good work, don't mind them

Assleakers. ...... in fact Nigeria second name should be asleakers country. ....plenty of them dey nairaland.

Tell us where to get numbers that will verify prolific
Tell us what to do about accounts on hold
Tell us what to do about not getting survey

If you can't give us this answers, then you are not suppose to question people selling number's

And finally...... enough of your threat, close the thread if you want to or stop threatening at any simple issue

1 Like

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by newman0017(m): 6:17am On May 25, 2020
Onye Isi check ur box biko
ThisisIkemefuna:
LOL!

If you NEED numbers to verify your account ofcourse you know I am not getting them for free. So I meet your need, you pay for it.

Ignore if you have an alternative. But if you NEED number, I can render you that service.

Moving on, I believe chuksbaby saw something else before making that comment. Or perhaps he misinterpreted the situation. All the best sha
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by odave: 6:26am On May 25, 2020
ComputerOperato:
If you have challenges creating account that is not on hold, just quote me. No PMs.
I will create for you free.

PS: You will have to do your phone and email verification yourself.

Modified: All slots are filled. All those who showed interest will receive theirs. Just my own little way of contributing.

I need Canada account plz
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by gambit24: 6:31am On May 25, 2020
MrDerrick:
one word for you "FOOL" ...... No be only his na hisba. .. common is you cannot write
grin cheesy quote me with your number to collect your pronansky account I created for you
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Nerdnextdoor: 7:10am On May 25, 2020
If you are highly interested in your online/internet security, privacy and easy access to restricted websites/apps, You are welcome to call or Whatsapp 07068627509 for more inquiries on getting your Nord premium VPN 1, 2, and/or 3yrs Plan at a very cheap price
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 7:22am On May 25, 2020
newman0017:
Onye Isi check ur box biko

Replied. Abeg numbers are not free of charge. I bought them in bulk with money just to meet the demand in this thread. Kindly meet people who has for free if that's what you need.

I hope you understand sir/ma
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 7:25am On May 25, 2020
Exumal:

I understand, how much?

Us, UK, canada number. Check my WhatsApp number in my signature or send a mail.

Morning.
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by ikept(m): 7:29am On May 25, 2020
ComputerOperato:
If you have challenges creating account that is not on hold, just quote me. No PMs.
I will create for you free.

PS: You will have to do your phone and email verification yourself.

Modified: All slots are filled. All those who showed interest will receive theirs. Just my own little way of contributing.
Pls help me with a Canadian account
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by ikept(m): 7:43am On May 25, 2020
ComputerOperato:
To those who requested account, I will attend to it tomorrow. Enough requests please.
I will quote those who signified interest and how to get their account.
Please help me with a Canadian Account....
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Nobody: 7:44am On May 25, 2020
MrDerrick:
so selling of numbers is now bad thing. .. people have been asking for ways to get number that will verify prolific and haven't given a reasonable answer. .... all the options you gave are not working.

Let me ask you a question ...... how do you expect people to verify there number on prolific without this marketers?

Give us the name of the app you personally use to get numbers and see if you will see any person selling number again...

You are taking about marketing, you don't you market your "whatsapp group class" ? Or do you run the class for free? The answer is no..

You create a thread without proper explanation

People have been complaining about account on hold, not getting survey, how to get numbers etc

Without answers, all you do is keep threatening people to stop posting informations....

And the mumu followers hear will be like:

Sir please forgive us
Sir please continue doing your good work, don't mind them

Assleakers. ...... in fact Nigeria second name should be asleakers country. ....plenty of them dey nairaland.

Tell us where to get numbers that will verify prolific
Tell us what to do about accounts on hold
Tell us what to do about not getting survey

If you can't give us this answers, then you are not suppose to question people selling number's

And finally...... enough of your threat, close the thread if you want to or stop threatening at any simple issue

I have a question for you..

- if i hold the information i gave out here, do you think i will regret it. Am still happy i help

- whats stops others from sharing how they get active mobile numbers to verify here for others

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by OYENIYIJK: 7:50am On May 25, 2020
chuksbaby:

- if i hold the information i gave out here, do you think i will regret it. Am still happy i help

- whats stops others from sharing how they get active mobile numbers to verify here for others

they will never tell, most of us that are trying to open new accounts are getting it difficult. They prefer to scam to us than to give us the source. You gave Flyp, telos and more.

please don't just vex, prolific has taken some of us as enemy. When prolific was smiling with me, I created more than enough accounts for people but now I don't know where to start again.

Chuksbaby please don't vex, please don't answer any one again.

A great thread must always be like this, everybody can't support you. Just look away.

2 Likes

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Marvog(m): 7:51am On May 25, 2020
chuksbaby:

We're really appreciate your help Sir. If you can still help put or release more earning sites we'd be grateful.
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 7:53am On May 25, 2020
chuksbaby:

It has been shared over and over again inside this thread sir. Maybe you don't read the thread sometimes so a lot of things get over your head, or perhaps you haven't seen but things like where to buy numbers for verification has been asked and answered.
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Nobody: 7:54am On May 25, 2020
Nairaboi:

Me I see very greedy people here who want to make gain. You gave all information here free, and no one paid, even on how to get numbers and other basic details free. Now marketers have hijacked the thread, demanding for token before they can put one through. Its is well.

Whát stops them from sharing the app even if they pay, let others learn and do theirself?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by OYENIYIJK: 7:54am On May 25, 2020
Marvog:

We're really appreciate your help Sir. If you can still help put or release more earning sites we'd be grateful.

This thread is becoming unbecoming!!! Afterall, telegram will help and chuksbaby has created a group there so everybody should go and join. and that will reduce hoarding of information.
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Nobody: 7:57am On May 25, 2020
ThisisIkemefuna:

It has been shared over and over again inside this thread sir. Maybe you don't read the thread sometimes so a lot of things get over your head, or perhaps you haven't seen but things like where to buy numbers for verification has been asked and answered.

kindly do that again sir

1 Like

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Marvog(m): 8:06am On May 25, 2020
OYENIYIJK:

This thread is becoming unbecoming!!! Afterall, telegram will help and chuksbaby has created a group there so everybody should go and join. and that will reduce hoarding of information.
That would have been the best option. But wat of ppl like me using Windows Phone and I can't install apps again due to d shutting down of my OS.
The freebasics users won't benefit too.

1 Like

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Jaapu: 8:13am On May 25, 2020
ThisisIkemefuna:

Replied. Abeg numbers are not free of charge. I bought them in bulk with money just to meet the demand in this thread. Kindly meet people who has for free if that's what you need.

I hope you understand sir/ma

According to the OP. Why not tell the whole thread where you bought them from. So we can all Goan buy from there. gringringringrin

10 Likes

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Demmama7(m): 8:26am On May 25, 2020
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by ComputerOperato: 8:30am On May 25, 2020
KataKaraNG:
Please check my whatsapp contact in my signature. Thank you very much
I would prefer email. Thanks.
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Demmama7(m): 8:36am On May 25, 2020
ComputerOperato:
To those who requested account, I will attend to it tomorrow. Enough requests please.
I will quote those who signified interest and how to get their account.
Boss please I know I came late, I just saw your message some minutes ago.... please I beg you in God's name, help me create one account on prolific. Please sir. Thanks in anticipation
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by armiee: 8:49am On May 25, 2020
chuksbaby:

kindly do that again sir

I was banned when submitting a reply to you. I am @This is Ikemefuna

You see, we have been helping people here in your absence, answering questions, puting them through on paypal, email, account on hold, etc. One person even voluntered to create accounts that is not on hold here for free.. All these when you were silent on us. We understood you were or might be busy. We helped out. Keeping the thread going. You werent here. Infact you wont even be able to meet up with the high influx pf people asking questions and complaining of different things. This thread would have been long dead if there were no answers. I sincerely didnt like how you spoke about this issue.

Phone numbers cant be given for free for obvious reasons. People are buying them. You see that all methods you shared above are no longer working because of high number of people using it. Ineaghe my good friend here from this this thread has given alot of info about other means to b.uy numbers.. All other things has been shared here.

1. We buy in bulk from t3xtverified

2. Hushed

3. Digi..tex

4. Etc.

Now another problem is that a lot of people complain of their card not working when making payments in these places. Some consider it cheaper to b.uy from local vendors here since it has been made cheaper. @ 500 - 1000

So now, if most people are in need of these numbers, do you suggest we leave them stranded? Again, we have shared all these things here!!! No one has hoarded any information. I still remember when I was running helta skelter looking answeres to b.uy from di.ngtone app, thesame people from here helped. I bought numbers there last week. I sold them because of the many DMs I was getting from this thread. I sol.d them cheap. People begged, "ha bros abeg help me na!"

My canada verified accounts, two of them. One already getting surveys, I sold them very cheap just to help. People still criticized oh... "Bros give am for free na!"

So, I should give out an account I verified with a bought phone number for free? I now regret some things sef.

Boss you should have known things like this are bound to happen since the methods you shared stopped working. High demand increased. People were frustrated. You didnt say anything anylonger.

I understand you are busy. I am not castigating you. You are still a boss and a friend dear to my heart. But you misunderstood the whole situation entirely. I was thesame person who suggested first that you open up our telegram channel. There was already a need for it. And I believe you have responded. I dont support information hoarding, it disgusts me. And you have proven to be a nigerian with a golden heart. This is why I respect you. And I will forever. I am ikemefuna

11 Likes

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Optimist59: 8:58am On May 25, 2020
pls people that earn on oh my dosh, how do u do it? I'm seeing only more of offers, and things like buy subscription etc pls can you put more hint
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by dissman: 8:58am On May 25, 2020
My account stopped getting surveys since last week, please who can help me with a new account or open one for me, I've been unsuccessful trying to open new one
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by thechase(m): 8:59am On May 25, 2020
Chuksbaby I'd suggest we just move completely to Telegram today and kindly open the channel for us.
We have too many ungrateful people here.
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Weirdgee: 9:02am On May 25, 2020
Anybody here willing to give me a USA no for #500?
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by azford: 9:09am On May 25, 2020
Weirdgee:
Anybody here willing to give me a USA no for #500?
yes
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Shinzu: 9:21am On May 25, 2020
I have never get survey since I opened my account, what could be the problem? Please you people should help me!

If anyone can help with Canada account I will be very happy!
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by imbless: 9:25am On May 25, 2020
chuksbaby:
some of you have turned here to market place.

Am just watching.

May just abandon/delete this thread and move to telegram where i wanted to share a new site like proli tomorrow. at least you can earn $50 monthly... then use multiple accounts..

I dont like what am seeing here this days
pls sir my Canadian number for prolific is Quebec City and and I'm using Montreal VPN will , could it be the reason I haven't had any survey?

(1) (2) (3) ... (253) (254) (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) ... (263)

Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit / Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) / Bank Accounts And People You Don't Wanna Send Money To - Part 1

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.